• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jenny Loses Her Virginity Ch. 04

Jenny Loses Her Virginity Ch. 04

Andrew slipped the slim vibrator into Kath's willing arsehole, then as she lay on her side he pushed his cock into her juicy pussy.

"You love two at one, don't you, you tart?"

She just moaned in pleasure as with his hand he turned up the revs on the vibro inside her back passage and pushed deep with his own cock into her cunt. She loved the sensation of double penetration and as he pumped away at her, she could feel the orgasm welling up inside her.

"I'm going to cum soooo much!" she said.

Andrew continued to fuck her with his cock, but pulled the vibrator out of her arse, knowing full well that doing that would take Kath over the edge.

"That's fucking great," she said and her juices flooded from her, soaking his cock and the bed.

Afterwards they just lay there hugging each other and Andrew kissed Kath tenderly.

Suddenly Kath pulled away and looked him straight in the eye.

"Have you noticed the way Jenny has been outrageously flirting with you recently?"

Andrew felt a tight knot develop in his stomach.

"Not especially, no," he lied hoping he sounded convincing.

"Well you must be blind and stupid and not the horny bastard I thought you was," Kath told him, "I was thinking of having a word with her, because she seems to be walking round in her underwear just a bit too often, especially when you are around. Do you think I should?"

"You're her Mom, you have the right to tell her how to behave in your house even if she is 18, but as I said I haven't really noticed."

"I think you might be lying to me darling. Take last Sunday evening, we were watching TV and she came through to get a drink. She was just wearing a pair of white panties and a white lacy bra. I know you pretended to ignore her, but I saw the little look you gave her, staring right at her arse as she walked past."

Andrew ran his hand over Kath's bum and started to kiss her neck in the hope it would take Kath's mind off the subject of Jenny.

"This is the only arse I have eyes for," he said, but even to him it sounded limp.

"Yeah, right," Kath said, "Knowing you as I do now, I bet it is her arse you are thinking about when you are wanking in the shower."

"Kath, darling, forget Jenny, how about we watch a group sex porno, then you can tell me what you'd like to do with those young guys cocks, how you'd like to suck one whilst another fucked you from behind."

"Maybe later, tell me first if you have ever jerked yourself off thinking about my daughter?"

"Look okay I have noticed her walking around with next to nothing on, but she's 18, I'm 47, she's hardly doing it for me is she? Okay she's got a nice young body, but I prefer the more mature lady, like yourself darling."

"So is that a yes or a no when it comes to wanking in the shower?" Kath asked again raising her eyebrows at him. "Look I know how horny you are, I don't mind if you admit it, honest? In fact I would be totally shocked if you said you had not thought of it once."

Andrew wasn't sure what Kath wanted, the talk was turning him on and he desperately wanted to tell Kath everything, but what if it was just a trick and when he told the truth how did he know she wouldn't go ballistic?

"Okay so perhaps I have, but I can't think of specifics," he relented.

"That's a strange answer," Kath said "Surely if you have, you must have been thinking about her tight little arse and pert tits and what you'd like to do with them."

"Probably."

"So have you jerked off thinking about her this week?"

Andrew thought back to just 4 days ago when Jenny herself had been in this bed and he had fucked her several times in several different positions. Since she had turned 18 just a few weeks back, they had fucked virtually every week, and Jenny had been absolutely amazing. She had gone from step daughter to teenage whore, ready and willing to do anything including acting out all his perverted fantasies, some of those including Kath, her Mom.

"4 days back, so before Sunday, I admit to fantasising about your daughter and having a wank. Is that what you want to hear? Okay she has been flirting and I have noticed, which is why I did it."

"Tell me," Kath said. She lay back with a broad smile on her face, "Tell me about your wank!"

Andrew was so hard, he loved it when Kath talked dirty and told him all the things she loved and wanted sexually. He never got jealous when they watched porn together and she told him how much she'd love the young studs in the movies to fuck her cunt and arse and cum all over her. In fact he actively encouraged it and had once even tried to get her involved in a threesome with another guy, but she had refused at the last minute and they had made do with the fantasy instead. Now she wanted him to talk dirty about her daughter, someone he knew very intimately.

"Well it's simple really, I was in the shower and I got this mental picture of Jenny in my mind and just jerked off."

"What was she wearing in your picture?"

"Underwear."

"Describe her to me."

"Jenny was wearing a white lacy bra and I could see her dark nipples through the lacy material and she had on a little pair of white lacy knickers and I could see clearly that she had shaven off her pubic hair and there was a little damp spot where her pussy had started to leak a little."

"Did you pretend to cum all over her?" Kath asked.

Andrew noticed that her right hand had wandered down to her pussy and she was slowly masturbating as he talked.

"Yes I pretended she was lying on her bed and that I was shooting my load over her lovely little tits and her face."

"I bet she'd love that, did you fuck her as well?"

"How do you mean?" Andrew asked.

"In your fantasy, did you mount my 18 year old daughter and fuck her cunt?"

Andrew leaned over and stroked Kath's large breasts and started to kiss her lips.

"Yes I fucked your horny daughter, up her cunt and up her arse." The truth.

Kath pushed her fingers into her juicy pussy, it was amazing just how horny this was making her feel. She wanted him to tell her more, she wanted to orgasm thinking about her husband fucking her daughter.

"I'd love to watch you two having sex," Kath said, "I'd like to watch you suck Jen's pert boobs and watch you lick her cunt and watch her suck your lovely cock."

She couldn't believe she was saying it , but it was driving her wild with passion the more she thought about it.

"Would you join in?" Andrew asked.

"And do what?"

"Join me in sucking Jen's nipples, push your fingers into her young wet pussy, let her lick her own Mom's cunt?"

Kath felt the shivers run through her body as she imagined doing what Andrew had just said.

She was almost breathless now and just gasped "Yes."

"Jenny loves licking your panties, she loves the taste of your cunt Kath."

Somehow she knew it was true, she opened her eyes and could see the smile on his face, knew he had just told her the truth.

Her body felt electric as the orgasm ripped through her body, wave after wave came over her. Her cum literally squirted from her pussy lips.

"Have you really fucked her?"

"Yes, sorry."

She pulled him down to her, and kissed him hungrily, feeling pleased that he had told the truth and wildly excited at the thought that her husband had been screwing his step daughter.

"Is she good?"

"In bed?"

Kath nodded.

"She is just like you, as horny as hell and loves talking about sex as much as actually doing it."

"Is it true about my knickers?"

"Yes babe it's true, she licks your panties whilst I fuck her and pretends she is licking your wet cunt"

Kath couldn't believe what she was hearing, but it made her feel so horny. The girl she had given birth to, the girl she had cared for and brought up had now been turned into an object of desire. As Andrew fondled her breasts, she pictured Jenny last Sunday coming through the room with her underwear on. She remembered the little sensation it had given her inside, the tingle she had felt in her own pussy as she looked at her daughter's lovely body. Now she wanted to touch that body, fondle those lovely breasts, kiss her lovely arse, lick her daughter's wet cunt.

"So you don't think she'd mind if her Mom joined in with your private party?"

"No Kath, Jen would love it, seriously, she is so horny."

"Go to her then now, pretend I am asleep and you are desperate."

"Are you serious?"

Kath kissed him hungrily, "Go and warm up my baby girl."

Andrew entered Jenny's bedroom, she was asleep. He pulled back the bedding and climbed in behind his 18 year old stepdaughter. He had never felt so horny, knowing that his wife was letting him do this. He pressed his hard cock against her arse and started to fondle her tits through her nightie. Jenny stirred and moaned in pleasure.

"Daddy's come to fuck you," he whispered in her ear.

Jenny wriggled as she started to come out of her sleep and pushed her arse against his groin.

He tweaked her nipples and she moaned louder, slowly turning on to her back. He kissed her lips and moved his hand down to her pussy.

"What time is it?" Jenny said.

"Time I got my cock inside you again, you horny slut, your Mom's not up for it tonight and I am feeling so randy."

Andrew grabbed Jenny's hand and placed it on his erection.

"Mmmm, that's nice," she said in a very sleepy voice.

He pulled her nightie down revealing her naked breasts and started to lick her nipples. They were soon erect and she was waking up more fully as her hand moved up and down his shaft.

He pulled her hand away, not wanting to cum just yet, he knew this was only the start. She turned to face him, "What if Mom hears?" she said.

"She won't, anyway tell me how much you'd love it if she did and then join us, tell me what you would do to her wonderful body."

Kath stood outside her daughter's door, listening to her husband and daughter. She could hear him sucking her tits and hear her as she described what she would like to do with her Mom's pussy.

Kath was so excited listening to Jenny describe how she wanted to lick her dry and tongue her arse.

She stood there naked and slowly pushed open the door. In the dim light she could see that Andrew was between Jenny's legs and that she was fondling her own breasts as she told him how she wanted to play with Mom's because they were so big.

Kath watched fascinated by the scene, taking in her daughter's lovely white boobs and erect nipples, her beautiful flat stomach leading down to a completely bare pussy. She looked wonderful and Kath felt her cum run down her legs as the lust for her daughter rose up within her.

She walked in quietly and reached out with her hand, softly touching Jenny's left breast. Jenny's eyes were tight shut and she instinctively folded her own hand over the one on her tit.

The touch on her left tit was so soft and Jenny reached for Andrew's hand as he fondled her. As Jenny pushed the hand against her, she realised it wasn't Andrew's, it was far too small and soft. She opened her eyes to see her Mom standing over her fondling her left tit. Her Mom was completely naked, her big breasts hung down and her nipples were huge and erect.

"You've got lovely tits darling," Kath said.

"Oh Mom, so have you."

Andrew looked up from Jenny's cunt and watched as Kath got on the bed next to her daughter and started to kiss her.

Kath kissed Jenny full on the lips, forcing her tongue into her daughter's mouth. Jenny wrapped her arm round her Mom's head to pull her closer wanting to snog her Mom wildly. Kath's lips pulled away and went down enveloping Jenny's nipple. It wasn't the first time Kath had sucked another girl's tit, but the previous time had been 30 years previous at college. She had forgotten how wonderful it was and the fact that this was her little girl's tit was just magic.

Andrew moved away from the bed and flicked the light on, he was just happy to watch for now. Kath was sucking on Jenny's tits and Jenny was telling her Mom how fantastic it was.

"I want yours Mom,"

Kath moved up the bed and dangled her 36inch DD breasts over Jenny's face.

"Suck my tits, your little tart," she said.

Jenny wrapped her lips round Kath's right nipple and sucked on it, whilst fondling the other.

The feel of her Mom's tit in her hand was amazing and sucking on her nipple was just heavenly. Jenny knew she was going to cum and cum soon.

"Let me lick your pussy Mom, that's what I really want."

"Yes darling." Kath moved up the bed further and eased herself over her daughters face with her knees either side of her head.

Jenny looked at her Mom's hairy snatch and saw her puffy pussy lips right in front of her, she lapped at her Mom's cunt, tasting the juices that were dripping from her.

"Oh Mom you taste fucking awesome."

"Lick me you naughty little girl, lick Mommy's wet pussy clean."

Kath pushed down grinding her cunt into Jenny's face. As Jenny licked her, she knew she was going to cum again. She couldn't hold back and her cum once again squirted out of her all over her daughter's face.

Jenny spluttered as her Mom's cum filled her mouth and flowed down her face.

Kath had reached down and had opened her pussy lips wide to let out the gush from within her.

The relief was immense.

As she swallowed her Mom's cum, Jenny too had her orgasm, soaking her bed.

Kath stood up and turned to see her husband shot his load over Jenny's legs as he finished his wank.

"Well we'd better get cleaned up, I think that is enough for now, but you young lady are in for a few naughty nights ahead," Kath said.

She leaned down and kissed her daughter, grabbed Andrew's hand and led him back to their bedroom.

Jenny's bed was drenched as was she, "Had that really happened?"

She knew it had and life would never be the same again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jenny Loses Her Virginity Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds