• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Club Inzest 07

Club Inzest 07

Club Inzest 7: Their Daughter Made Them Perverts

by Micaela Reynolds as told to BrettJ © 2009

The phone's been ringing off the hook over the past few days with members calling to thank us for the last get-together. Claire and her family want to book a Private Party very soon; Jena and Sienna are graduating soon and want to have a nice little Fuck-Prom. Christina and Sharon are already looking for nice gowns for the beginning and sexy lingerie for later on. Claire says she has a few naughty relatives interested that we haven't met yet.

Andrea called, she met another member at the party that she really liked and wanted some information on. This beautiful woman is Dyanna, she's been a member here since the early days. Dyanna is Debra's weakness, in the way Claire is mine. Debra and Dyanna knew each other back in High School and they have history as friends, their sexual history however ... that's a bit more recent, so here is Dyanna's story in her own words.

****

I wouldn't have believed that in the space of 2 years, our lives could change so much, but they did – and it's all the fault of our darling daughter, Valencia – Val for short. My name is Dyanna and I hope the Club Inzest members find our story interesting and arousing.

My husband John and I have been married for 20 years, we have two children, both girls. Neither of us is 40 yet – in fact, our birthdays are only a week apart and we grew up a block away from each other. We've been friends all our lives, he was the first boy I ever kissed and the first boy I dated – not the only, we broke up a few times – and he was the first boy I ever fucked [but see above comment].

My cunt gets so wet as I relate this story to you, John's waiting for me to finish up so we can fuck. I've been keeping this secret for a while now and when I found this Club and we joined, John and I decided to let you members know some things about our history.

John and I were both very passionate people, so I don't know why it came as a surprise that we'd passed on those passionate genes to our youngest, Val. She's a beautiful little pixie, with dark almond eyes, a tiny & slender body, great legs and a terrific little ass. Her tits aren't big, but they're just right for her body. I don't know where she gets those looks – John's well over 6' tall and Nordic and I'm a tall, tawny redhead. He used to tease me that I made Val with the milkman, but who has a milkman these days?

We had been out for the evening and were planning to go to a movie, but it was sold out and we didn't find any of the other features attractive. So we came home and entered through the garage which leads into our den and that's where we saw it – them .

"Them" being our daughter Val, her tiny body gorgeous and naked and on all fours on our leather sofa. Behind her, her taller and somewhat-curvier friend Cory – who was fucking her in the ass with a rather intimidating strap-on. I was just frozen in place as I watched the spectacle, John was behind me, he was tense and gripping my arms. Neither of us could say a word, we were absolutely dumbstruck.

One of the kickers was they didn't look like they were trying something new – there were no clumsy fumblings or any such thing. Cory was fucking Val with easy, practiced strokes and the dildo was bigger than John's cock, which is pretty impressive. Val was really into it, she was moaning and cumming with passion.

Val spread her asscheeks as wide as she could and slammed herself against the invading sex toy, Cory's hands playing with our daughter's tits as she fucked her. Cory was an accomplished little fuckstress, she kept her hands in motion all over Valencia's nubile, tanned body, strumming her clit as well while she was fucking Val. Val would just moan and cry out for Cory to fuck her harder. My daughter was a noisy little bitch when she was being fucked – another thing she inherited from Mommy, I guess.

I don't think I had ever been as turned on as I was at that moment, I slid out of my skirt and thong and John's hands were all over my body, he was as excited as I was. We didn't give it a second thought that this was our own daughter we were spying on, only that what they were doing was very exciting. We heard Val howl and orgasm, then she and Cory moved around and our daughter made love to Cory. The curvy blonde seemed to like it soft and gentle and we could both hear the likliklik of our daughter eating Cory's shaved cunt. I wondered how long Valencia had been doing this? Was Cory her first same-sex lover or had there been others? John's fingers were sliding in and out of my ass as he fucked me, right there in the kitchen, near where our daughter was enjoying lesbian perversity with her best friend.

I allowed John more liberties than I ever had in the past – my husband's long, slender cock went up my ass that night and I literally had to keep my hand in my mouth from screaming, it all felt so good. We were lucky that Val and Cory didn't come into the kitchen for food or drink, but we were both so hot for each other, it was likely over in under 20 minutes. We used the back entrance and snuck upstairs, where we fucked for over 2 hours, we just couldn't seem to cool down.

Valencia's antics had inspired us – when we both saw her at breakfast that morning, neither of us could get the images out of our head, her sexy little body in the throes of lesbian bliss with Cory. Once she'd gone off to work for the day, John called his secretary, told her he wasn't coming in and we went back upstairs. I took control that time and screwed him raw, I literally left red marks on his arms from scratching and biting. We were still at it when we heard Val come home – secretly, I hoped she wasn't alone. I motioned for John to be quiet and we snuck back downstairs to peep yet again.

Val was in the living room with a dark-haired man I didn't recognize, he had to be close to John's own age. She was dressed in a much different outfit than she'd left home in, tight leather pants that showed the prominent "V" of her pussy, a tiny top and decadent stilettos. She let the older man pull her close and he bent down to kiss her.

"Damn, you fucking little bitch. My wife was right – you are one cute little honey!" The man said.

"She's not so bad herself, I'd never had sex with a black woman before last week!" Val murmured as she unbuttoned the man's shirt. "I'm just sorry that you and your daughter couldn't join us." Val licked her lips suggestively as the man's pants dropped to the ground, he was hung like an ox.

"She wanted her birthday alone with Daddy last night and equal time with Mommy this afternoon – tomorrow we'll both have her, Shauna's eighteenth birthday has been almost as much fun for us as it has been for her."

John and I nearly gasped. This man was talking about fucking his own daughter? Both he and his wife? Finding out our daughter had absolutely no qualms about incest was yet another shock. Just who was this girl that was living under our roof? She sure as hell wasn't the Valencia John or I had raised.

John was already between my legs, devouring my pussy once more – I couldn't believe I was horny again after spending the entire day fucking my husband, but Valencia's recent antics just seemed to have that effect on me.

"I think Shauna's a honey; do you think she'll want to make it with me?" Val said and then she couldn't speak, she had the older man's cock in her mouth and was deep-throating him with a skill I didn't even possess.

"I can guarantee it, Valencia baby, she's a bi-slut , just like her Mom. It sure was nice to meet you at our little Family Reunion last month, Cory had been telling her Aunt Suzanne and her Uncle Ron what a hot little fuck her best friend is – man, she was right on the money."

My husband's cock was in my hand as we watched our daughter debauch herself with this man, Cory's uncle. He sure seemed to know what Val liked, he screwed her hard from behind, but unlike his niece, he didn't take her anally. Instead, he let Val orgasm, then she flipped over and rode him until he groaned. She jumped off his thick rod and swallowed all the cum she could get. I honestly didn't know Val had it in her.

John fucked me hard again – we hadn't been this passionate in years and it only got hotter. He called his secretary again the next morning and told her he wouldn't be in all week and then he fucked me while we both enjoyed our morning shower. I dressed in a slutty teddy I hadn't worn in a while and sat on his lap dressed that way, feeding him breakfast, his hands fondling my cunt and tits. After that, he got a kinky idea and helped me shave my cunt bald. Then, he fucked me like a bitch in heat, insisting I call him "Daddy" while I rode him. We made love in ways we either hadn't in years or never had. I even got up the courage to voice my fantasy about eating his secretary's tight little pussy while he fucked me on top of the desk in his office. Mariem is a cute, 22-year old with a slender, California-girl look I find very appealing and she wears the shortest skirts. I told John I think she has a tiny crush on him.

Val came home the next afternoon with two kids in tow that I didn't recognize. I soon found out the girl's name was Laurie and the boy was Grant. She brought them both Pepsi's and she listened as they talked about being virgins and they'd heard maybe she could help. John was playing sex-slave for the day, I had bought a leather bustier and was wearing black stockings and high boots while our daughter told the pretty strawberry blonde Laurie and her equally-shy boyfriend that sex was great fun and fucking was good exercise. She then did this very hot little striptease, showing off a white bra and thong covered with tiny pink roses. Val demonstrated parts of her body to the young couple in a teasing motion and then she told them they were going to practice sex. She had Laurie eat her tits and pussy, saying bi girls had more fun because they had the best of both worlds. Then she had Grant come close, she and Laurie licked his cock a bit until he got hard, then our little nymphet daughter showed Grant how to fuck – the basics at first – and she was a damned good teacher. Grant had a nice-sized cock, I noted, and he made Val cum. Then she had Laurie suck his cock and showed Grant a new position, doggy-style, which Laurie really got off on. They fucked one more time, in a threeway that changed around a bit; Val really seemed to love Laurie's cupcake tits. So did I, truth be told and I wouldn't have minded a ride on Grant's cock myself.

All of this voyeurism rejuvenated John and I, we were enjoying our bodies like we hadn't in several years. John told me he was giving serious thought to calling Mariem, his secretary, and having her bring him some "papers" and having me meet her at the door in a sexy negligee and seducing her. The thought got me so hot I practically raped my husband and was riding holy hell out of his thick cock when Valencia came home early from the restaurant where she worked.

"Well – this is nice; I get to watch you two for a change!" Valencia grinned.

Neither John nor I made any attempt to cover up; the cat was out of the bag. "You knew, sweetie?" I asked as she sat beside us on the couch.

"I saw you yesterday, out of the corner of my eye when I was eating Laurie's pussy. I wondered what was going on, you both were smiling so much and Daddy, you've been looking at me funny. Wow, who knew my parents were such sexy people?" Valencia grinned.

"It's your fault baby – you've gotten us all worked up!" I told her and Val leaned in and cupped one of my breasts.

"You're turning on to your own daughter's kinks, Mommy? How naughty, but how yummy ! What do you say Mommy – want to eat my pussy and have me eat yours? Daddy – you want to fuck your little girl?"

Our daughter waited for an answer, so I gave her one immediately. I pulled her close and pressed my lips to hers and slid our tongues together, then pushed her face down into my cunt. "Mommy's bald, yummier !" Val sighed as she buried her face in my cunt and began to lap me. Her father was removing her mini and thong, I'd managed to get her top off. Val had on stockings, her father commented "You sure have nice taste in lingerie, baby!"

Val lifted her mouth from my pussy and said "Tell you what Daddy, if you like my sexy undies, you can take me shopping and buy me some more sexy things – if you do, I'll fuck you silly in the changeroom. Then we can come home and give Mommy a naughty little show."

"Hey, I'd like to do that too!" I wailed in protest, but Valencia's mouth went back to eating me and I forgot about anything but how good her tongue felt on my pussy.

"We can do lots of things from now on, Dyanna – our daughter's a little slut, she'll be glad to be our little fucktoy , won't you Val?" John grinned as his massive cock slid into her pussy at long last.

"Oh God, yesss Daddy, if you keep fucking me like that, I'll show you all the kinky fun you'll ever want. Mommy, did you know Cory wants to make it with you ? She talks about it all the time; you're one of her favorite fantasies!"

I creamed all over Val's licking tongue, thinking about cuddly Cory and I sixty-nining , but I wanted to do that first with my own delectable baby girl. We fucked like animals that day and well into the next, letting inhibitions fly out the window. I was eating Valencia's pussy when she was busy top-riding her Daddy when Penny, our other daughter, walked through the door.

Penny had a shocked expression on her face and we thought she was going to scream bloody murder, but Val took control, as usual. She pulled Penny over to us, Val and I kissed Penny wildly, she begged us to stop, but Val moved her sister's hand to John's cock and the pleas lessened. My daughter and I got her sister undressed, slowly – she wasn't quite the prude she'd been acting like, she had on a tiny thong and garterbelt and stockings and was already moist when Mommy began eating her. It was very sexy seeing my older daughter's blonde muff being penetrated by her father's cock and even sexier being sandwiched between her and Val and idolized by their licking tongues. Before long, Penny had become part of our loving family and had thanked her sister over and over for showing her what hot, kinky sex could feel like.

We all do whatever we want now – both girls are living at home now, it's very adorable to see Penny defer to her younger sister, but she knows whatever Val plans will result in intense orgasms for everyone. The other day, I finally gave Cory her fantasy and then I fucked her with the same toy she'd used on Val – matter of fact, I used it on Penny, Val and Cory and later in the week, on pretty Laurie and Cory's Aunt Suzanne and cousin Shauna. This weekend, I am meeting Suzanne's husband Ron for drinks – she and I are going to give him a birthday he'll never forget. While I prefer to swing more with other women, an occasional piece of different meat has its pleasantries. I haven't had the pleasure of fucking Grant yet, but Penny has and says he's becoming quite the stud.

Next weekend, Val and I are going to do a repeat of the shopping trip she did with her Daddy. She noticed a cute little salesgirl giving her the eye, she wants us both to seduce her. Tonight though, will be a night just for family – with one guest – because I'm finally going to get a taste of yummy Mariem! I can't wait!

****

I had the pleasure of hearing about the shopping trip and the family night firsthand from Val, Penny and Dyanna – while we were having an all-girl orgy with my Debra, Sharon and Christina in attendance. Need I say that particular Lingerie Boutique gives us a nice-sized discount whenever any of us shops there?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Club Inzest 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 893 milliseconds