• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • She Started Without Me

She Started Without Me

Swinging is one of the things that just seems to fascinate everyone at some time or another. The next question is will you do anything about it. My wife and I we finally stepped over the line and joined the lifestyle of swinging. Prior to that infidelity and then playing with friends all happened before swinging and playing with strangers.

It didn't happen over night and in fact it was a rough road there. One of my many fantasies was to not only see another man doing my wife but also join after she had being well fucked. As a matter of fact we had talked about this fantasy many times. Each time we talked about it a hot wonderful session in bed would follow. I would ask her about different guys and tell her to think about them while we made out. It was certainly interesting to see how she would respond. Certain men would really excite her and god she would get wet from just talking about it. The fact that she loved talking about it, our conversations leading to hot sex, that she got off stronger while talking about one guy then another always made me think there was hope this would really happen.

The other side of this was that my wife for all of her sexiness was also a bit of a prude. Maybe very conservative would be a better word. In public no one would have thought she would ever entertain a threesome. She liked to have sex and loved me to eat her but it was a rare treat when she would suck my cock. I had never cum in my wife's mouth. Her ass was off limits.

This contrast is important with what happened next and one of the reasons swinging was good for us.

Now back to our pursuit of threesomes. Every time I pushed to make fantasy a reality my wife would back off. But I keep trying to find the right person and the right circumstances.

Well I played in a recreational basketball league. We had just recently picked up a new player a guy who had moved into the area on a work transfer. George was a certainly what you would call tall dark and handsome. My wife came to a game and when the game was finished she called me over to her before I hit the showers. She whispered to me that is him! He is a guy that I would actually do. I want him. I told her that was great and I was glad to hear it. Like all the times before I thought she was talking but would back out. She sensed my disbelief and said you don't understand I mean it! She said feel me I am dripping wet. Certainly a bold comment and action step for her in public. Naturally I was happy to feel her but was surprise that she was so wet. Wet enough that she was dripping down her leg. My heart was pounding thinking this might be it!

What she didn't know yet was what a treat she might be in for. At least that's what I thought. See when we hit the showers it was clear the George was more then tall dark and handsome he was hung like the biggest and best of the x rated movie stars. I was dying the thought of that huge prick splitting my wife's pussy wide open was exciting. I hoped this was finally it.

George was a great guy and sort of quite and laid back. This personality worked perfect for us. We reached out to him to make him comfortable in his new city. Had him over for dinner, we took him dancing with us and each night ended the same no George but My wife and I fucking our brains out.

I had to get this to the next level. I talked my wife into wearing some seductive clothing and then inviting George to dinner. She looked great! Sheer black blouse and a low cut black bra that her boobs were almost spilling out. You could actually she the edge of her large dark areola. Her skirt was short and she had on garter stockings and nice heels. The dinner was great the mood was exciting and she was all over George. He was all over her. We played music and they danced and use it as a licensee to feel each other up. I was sure this was it and then she backed off once again.

In the mean time I picked up a job that meant travel. Not only travel but also out of town for five to six weeks at a time. This strained things between my wife and I. After being away for weeks I called home to say I would be gone for yet another weekend. Plus I would be out the following week as well. Well the travel had caused problems before but this time the shit really hit the fan. Goodness she was upset.

She was so upset I decided screw it I am headed home. I got in late and when I did get home George's car was in the driveway. I didn't think much about it since he had been to our place for dinner and we had gone dancing before and George had turned out to be a pretty good friend.

As I walked up to the house it was totally dark. I thought they went out. I would get showered changed and then go find them. When I got inside music was playing softly. Wineglasses were out and two bottles were empty and I could hear voices up stairs.

I went up the stairs as quiet as I could and when reaching the top of the stairs I could look into our bedroom from the hallway and remain out of sight. The streetlights added an excellent glow to the room. My wife looked beautiful. She was wearing a long flowing black gown and under it a black half cup bra which framed her tits to perfection. Black lace panties and matching garter belt and hose. It was the outfit I had told her over and over again that I wanted her to wear when we finally had a threesome.

Some how this was very different then I expected. I was upset and mad. I felt left out and betrayed and yet very excited and turned on. I was frozen in place. It was so sensual. My wife telling him she had wanted to do this for the longest time. She was kissing his neck and over his chest. She took her time kissing and sucking his nipples. Then she dropped to her knees and placed her hands on what was becoming a rather large bugle. She toyed with it and cupped it until he was growing to the point of sticking out of his briefs. My wife kept talking about the contrast of his dark skin and the stark white briefs. She told him she had never seen a cock so large. She wanted to make love to him and feel it inside her.

She hooked her fingers around his shorts and pulled them straight down. I will never forget what happened next. When he sprang free his thick and heavy prick slapped right into my wife's face and across her cheek. The look on her face was priceless. Her words of exclamation were simply oh my god!

George had always been quiet passive and a gentleman. My wife the sweet thing she is tried like hell to suck him. She got his head in her mouth and worked it over pretty well but couldn't take much of his length. It seemed like he was still getting larger and harder as she sucked him. I mentioned before that she didn't take me orally very often and certainly never on her knees and she would never tell me what a gorgeous cock I have and how she wants me inside her. But here she was on her knees worshiping this guy gushing all over him and his big dick.

George became more aggressive and picked her up off her knees and pushed her toward the bed. He almost ripped her gown from her body as he pushed her on to the bed. She was lying on the bed totally exposed to George. Well almost she still had her panties on which came off in one quick move by George.

He climbed up on her almost like an animal in heat and placed his oversized cock head at her sweet opening. He gave a push and her whole body shifted upward. She yelled out in a painful cry and said to him "sweetheart why don't you eat me, lick me and get me ready for that gorgeous piece of manhood" What happened next took me totally by surprise. George said I don't eat cunt you fucking bitch I just fuck it. I was sure that would knock her out of the mood to play with this man turned bully. He continued if you want to get your pussy ready for my cock then finger fuck yourself. Now she had never touched herself when we were making out and when I asked her to engage in some mutual masturbation she would decline and say she never masturbated by herself why would she do in front of someone.

That had to be the end my wife would tell him to leave for sure, or so I thought. Another surprise as she said please don't be like that. Please help me work with me and get me ready. He became in stronger in his demands. I told you to fuck yourself now do it or I am out of here. You have teased the hell out of me for a goddamn year and now you're asking me to get you fucking ready? The clothes you wear around me the shameless way you press your body against mine when we dance. You have been wanting this for a long long time. You had plenty of time to get your cunt ready tramp. Now it's my turn. You do what I tell you when I tell you or I am out of here. You either do what I say or I am leaving, tonight is it you slut. Look at my cock. Look at it my sweet like slut! You want it don't you? You want to feel this large prick up your cunt and have it stretch you open don't you? Come on now tell me you want it. Say it! She did as she was told and said I want it. I want you to fuck me. I want your big beautiful prick. I want you to fuck me like your whore. Do what you have to do to me.

He reminded her that had told her finger herself. Which she started doing. One hand slowly opened the folds around her box and one finger from the other hand found its way inside her. He said stick in another. Which she did. He told her she better stick in another if she would be ready for his monster. Which she did. Her other hand was running across her clit and her breathing was becoming rapid and so was her hand that was now pumping in and out of her pussy. George kept talking to her saying Baby you're a fucking slut who craves big cock aren't you. She would answer yes and tell him how she wanted his cock in her cunt. That she wanted him to fuck her like the needy slut that she was.

Me I am still frozen in the hallway watching an amazing transformation of my wife. My prim and proper wife who had a small fantasy now was in over her head and was acting like a wanton whore. I was loving it and hating it at the same time.

As soon as her orgasm had hit her from her self-pleasure George said okay time to take me baby. She asked him to wait a second while she caught her breath. Poor choice on her part! He flipped her over like a rag doll and gave her two quick and hard slaps across her ass cheeks. On the first slap she let lose a yelp of pain and on the second I could swear she cried dear god yes.... Yes! He got right in her face and said I told you before you do what I say when I say got it slut!

Yes I do! I will do whatever you ask.

Then spread your legs and let me fuck your pussy. She did just as he said. George placed the head of his cock at her entrance for the second time and started to push in her. Her face grimaced with a mixture of pain and pleasure. He started moving around in circular motions trying to work in her. She was moaning in very erotic low tone. He stopped and said okay bitch you got my head in you let's se how much you can take straight away. He pulled his hips back and up. Then with one good hard trust forward he slammed his prick up her twat. My wife yelled out in pain as well as pleasure and George just held steady. Then he said come on you tight motherfucker you got a good inch or two before I am balls deep in you. Tears were running down her cheeks and I could her in almost a whimper yes do it shove your big fat cock up my cunt make me your slut.

George pulled back and this time went all the way in. She yelled once more and George just held his place for a while and grabbed her ass and pulled her on him tighter yet. Then he started stroking. As he did my wife started talking like prostitute. She was begging him to fuck her. To use her cunt for his pleasure. She even was asking him to do it harder. My word he tried to ride her harder. Then she came not once and not twice but several times in rapid session. The sexual sounds coming out of her were such a hot fucking turn on.

I am not even sure when I did it but I was still in the hall watching but with my rock hard dick in my hand stroking myself while My wife got the fuck of her life.

George pulled out of her and took his cock to her mouth I still couldn't believe the size of his dick and with her pussy juice covering it just seemed even bigger. It had to be 10" long but the thickness was amazing.

He pushed his cock head in her mouth and told her suck it suck me you cock loving cum hungry slut! Suck and swallow all you can I am going fill your mouth! It was amazing to listen to this man who was fucking my wife's mouth moaning in pleasure going ah ahh ahhh ahhhhh and all the while she is servicing his member as if she was worshipping it. George kept pumping his cock and then it happened his ass tightened and he trust forward and my wife now a submissive slut did her best to swallow all of his seed.

As he pulled back from her mouth cum ran freely from her lips and on to her face down her chin on to her neck. Thick white cum was on her face and neck and now he pumped a few last spurts of cum on to her tits. He told her to clean it up and eat it. She did just that scooping the cum from her face with her fingers up to her mouth and licking her fingers clean. It was amazing to watch my prim and proper wife who had a hot streak was now acting like a cum slut. I had never cum in my own wife's mouth and here she was scooping it to her mouth.

She told him thank you. Thank you so much I loved that.

He looked at her and said it's all about you. Do you think I am done bitch! He rolled her over and slapped her ass like he did before. My wife yelled but it was steeped in pleasure. That was all it took to have George ready to go. He spanked her ass a couple of more times and told her to get up on her knees just like a fucking bitch in heat. She did just what he asked. Got up on her hands and knees and spread her cunt lips with her fingers from underneath. Then she asked him to fuck her. George baby fuck me again. Let me have your cock. Give me your cock and fuck me hard. Use me for your pleasure.

My wife looked gorgeous. Beet red ass in the air, garter still on her seamed hose encasing her legs put twisted and eschewed.

I couldn't take my eyes off her pussy. It was still gapping open. George got behind her and once again did his thing to my wife. He fucked the living hell out of her. My wife screamed for her life and was loving every single inch of his prick. As he fucked her from behind he reached around and played with her big tits. Pulling and squeezing them. She was just moaning. She came again and again. When George finally came he thrust forward so hard she collapsed. He was balls deep in her and just kept crawling forward trying to get deeper in her. His body was almost convulsing. He said baby have you ever had a cock in you this far? Her answer was lover you have touched me in place that has never been touched before. You had made me hurt so good I will do whatever you want me to so I can keep getting your cock. George said well I have certainly dumped one big mother-fucking load deep up inside of your tramp cunt sweetie maybe just maybe you'll be carrying my baby.

I shot my load all over the hallway on that. My wife and I use condoms for birth control. I might have just watched as my wife and mother of my children was impregnated.

She rolled over and pulled her legs up to her chest and said my god I hope so. I hope my breast swell and my stomach grows because you and your great cock have knocked me up. Make me your bitch.

No my wife didn't get pregnant. I slipped on out of the house and left them alone. I was confused excited and spent from the emotions.

It was a change in our lovemaking and the first of a number of times she and we played with George. I loved the change in her and the hot slut she became. Which brought us into a life of playing well with others.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • She Started Without Me

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds