• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • MILF Chronicles Ch. 12

MILF Chronicles Ch. 12

12

Chapter 12: Plots and Perversions

This is the continuing chronicle of the MILF club. If you have not read any other chapters I suggest you go back and read them for background. This chapter continues the story of the primary characters, Sherry and Peter.

To a casual observer I was just taking an evening walk, but in reality I was waiting for a call from Drew. As I wandered, my anger over how Marc had treated my wife simmered.

"Beep-beep. Beep-beep." The cell phone sounded from my pocket. I pulled out the small plastic marvel of modern technology, opened it up, and put it to my face.

"This is Peter." I said.

"Hello Peter." Drew's familiar voice sounded in my ear. "Anything to report?"

"You better fucking believe it." I answered, my voice dripping with venom. I unloaded on Drew, telling him the short version of what Marc and Chad had put my wife through. He didn't deserve my anger, but he was the only one with whom I could vent.

"Look, I know it was bad, and that you're upset, but your wife was never in any real danger." Drew said.

"What?" I barked. "That bastard Marc gave her away to complete strangers!"

"That's what I'm trying to tell you." He replied quickly. "They weren't strangers. Chad is Marc's younger brother."

"What the fuck?" Was my confused response.

"It's a head game that they play, pretending not to know each other." Drew explained.

"Really?"

"Oh, yeah. They've done it before. Actually it was originally Tara's idea; she's one perverted little bitch." He answered.

"Fuck, Drew. I don't know how much more of this I can take." I whined.

"Hang in there Peter. We are making progress in taking these bastards down; really we are." He reassured me. "Actually, Sherry's recent ordeal may be of some use in that regard."

"What? How?" I stammered.

"Well, the club was originally started by someone else, but just for fun and the women were more or less volunteers. But then Alex started blackmailing younger and hotter women and managed to take control. He's the one who brought in Marc, by the way. Anyway, the original club founder wants to end it, but he needs to do it in a way that doesn't risk revealing his involvement. We all would like the same thing, of course." Drew explained.

"OK, OK, but how does my wife's debasement at Marc and Chad's hands have to do with it?" I interrupted.

"I'm getting to that. As it turns out, the last time Marc and Chad played this game, the husband almost went public. He figured that was preferable to the danger of having his wife abused by strangers. Alex had to explain to him that Chad was Marc's brother and they were just playing a game. Eventually he was able to convince the man not to 'out' everyone, but as a result Alex told Marc to never play that game again. It was just too dangerous. Now, from what I hear Alex and Marc are bickering over how to run the club, so if you confront Alex, much like that other husband did, that should stir things up a bit." He continued.

"How will that help?" I asked.

"If they are fighting amongst themselves it will make it easier for us to do what we need to. I can't give you details right now, but I have already made contact with the founding member of the club and we are working on a plan now. The information you have provided us has been very helpful, by the way." Drew informed me.

"Great, when do take them down?" I wanted to know.

"We're not ready just yet. Like I already said, just hold on for a little longer. I'm just as anxious as you are to end this nightmare, but we'll only get one shot at doing this right and keeping it from going public, so we have to be careful."

"All right. I understand. I'll talk to you tomorrow." I replied somewhat dejectedly, and folded the phone shut. Putting it back into my pocket I started making my way back home; taking a different route back than on the way out. I always tried to mix up my routes, just in case.

Later that day I called Alex and unloaded on him about Marc and Chad. I threatened to just 'out' the entire club and everybody in it, saying that Sherry's safety was ultimately more important than anything else. He assured me that Sherry was never in any danger and that it wouldn't happen again. He advised me not act harshly and said that if I did that the damage he would unleash would follow us forever. I pretended to be convinced by his assurances and threats and hung up.

For the next two weeks we didn't hear from Alex or any other member of the club, no doubt a result of my call. I guess Alex figured we were due a break. It was a welcome respite, but we knew it couldn't last. When we did finally hear from the club, it was from a surprising source - sleazy Carl. Apparently he owned the stripper bar where Sherry met Alex for the first time after we were forced into the club. Carl told me that he held an amateur night once every month and sometimes when he does not get enough contestants he fills in using "MILFs" from the club. This time he needed two women, and Sherry was one of his picks.

He informed me that I was to have her at his bar by seven o'clock on Thursday evening. She was to either wear something slutty or bring something to change into. When I told my wife she seemed more apprehensive about this than any of the other club 'events' she had endured so far. This seemed strange to me since all she had to do was dance and take her clothes off, but for some reason this scared her more than having sex with strange men. Go figure.

Despite her fears when Thursday night rolled around we found ourselves at Carl's titty bar. He had Sherry sign some consent papers (yeah, like we were really consenting to this) and then he whisked her away to get dressed for the contest while I sat at the bar and drank. A few other women showed up to do the same thing including Yvonne and Mike from the club. I chatted briefly with Mike while we waited for the contest to start. He seemed more relaxed about it than I was, but then I suppose everybody reacts differently to weird situations.

Finally at eight o'clock the contest started. Sherry was the first one out. She had changed into a very short black skirt and a bright red spandex top. On her feet were CFM pumps with four inch heels. The effect was very slutty, which was what Carl had requested.

Carl had informed us that the women get two songs, one to warm up, and another to finish with. Normally they are allowed to strip off as little or much as they wanted, and full nudity was allowed. The audience would vote after all the women had danced, so they were encouraged to take off as much as they could handle. However he told Sherry that he expected her to be completely naked by the time her second song ended, to help encourage the other amateurs to do the same.

So Sherry teased the audience throughout the entire first song and only removed her top at the very end of it. I had to admit, she was pretty good, and I got an instant hard-on as soon as her top hit the floor. During the second song she removed her skirt revealing a tiny red thong. She looked hot as hell dancing around in just that thong and the heels. Just before the second song ended she removed the thong as well and showed the audience of horny men her shaved, glistening snatch. I found out later that Carl had forced her to oil it up when she changed. He wanted her to look wet and excited. It worked.

The second woman was Yvonne. She did not dance as well as Sherry, but she has a tight sexy body and received a lot of appreciative cat-calls from the men. By the end of the her second dance she was nude as well. None of the other women were as hot, in my opinion, as my wife and Yvonne. Only one of them stripped down completely, and she was very nervous, which kind of detracted from her performance.

After the last one was finished dancing they were all brought back up on stage in whatever state of undress they were in from their second dance. Then the DJ pointed each one out and asked for a vote from the audience. I was not surprised when my wife won. At that point all the women left the stage and I was expecting Sherry to return to me in a few minutes so that we could go home. But that's not what happened.

The DJ returned to the stage and announced that the night's winner, Sherry, had refused to take the prize money (two hundred dollars) and just wanted to dance one more time for all her fans. I knew this was total bullshit, but the guys all ate it up and went bananas. So the Don Henley song "All She Wants to Do is Dance" started up and my wife strutted back onto the stage, completely nude except for the CFM heels, and started dancing.

If she was nervous earlier it didn't show now. She danced like a pro, running her hands all over her body and really teasing the audience. At one point she squatted right at the front of the stage and ran her hands up and down the insides of her thighs. At the end of the song she bent over with her ass facing the bar and gave it a big slap. Wow! I never knew she had it in her to perform like that. The place went crazy and she strutted off the stage amid a standing ovation.

I was proud of her, in a weird kind of way, but also relieved that it was over and looking forward to getting out of there. Alas, my expectations were dashed again when Carl came out to talk to Mike and me.

"It's going to be a little bit yet before your slutty little wives are ready to leave. They are entertaining a few of my friends in the back there. I'll send 'em out when they're done with 'em." He cackled evilly.

So we cooled our heels at the bar while our wives were once again used as sexual toys for some strangers they had never met before. It's a good thing I don't get violent when I drink or I would have creamed Carl right there.

After another hour or so Yvonne and Sherry rejoined us at the bar and we got out of there as fast as possible. On the way home my wife told me that she was very nervous at first, but once she got up on the stage she realized that she couldn't really see the audience through the glare of the lighting and so she just put them out of her mind and just danced. She said that she pretended she was dancing for me only.

She also verified that Carl had forced her to sign a waiver for the prize and to 'volunteer' to dance one more time. When she went backstage she said all the other girls were gone, except for Yvonne who was giving a blow job to some fat guy and getting fucked by another one. Two other guys immediately grabbed Sherry and started fondling her. She said that they were kind of rough, but didn't really hurt her. She said they were all about thirty to forty years old and not too bad to look at. In fact, she said one was quite the stud who had a nice cock and knew how to use it. There was no concern for the women, though, they just used them as fuck toys until they couldn't get their dicks up anymore.

When we arrived home my wife showered and then went to bed, saying she was tired and sore. I guess the stud had a pretty big cock and really liked pound their pussies hard with it. She said he was like a machine and could stay hard seemingly as long as he wanted to. She was of the opinion that he only orgasmed at the end because he had become bored or tired. What a strange night.

About a week later I found a note on my desk to expect some communication from Jason, one of the club members that we have so far not had any dealings with except for the mixer. I vaguely remembered him as a man about my age, but not much more. Sure enough not long after supper I received a telephone call from Jason.

He wanted us to check into the Hyatt Regency across town and hang out in the bar pretending to be on a quick weekend holiday from another city. Sherry was to play the submissive slut housewife while I was to play the dumb husband that liked to be cuckolded by strange men. Then he and his two brothers would "notice us" at the bar and eventually they would go up to our room with us to fuck my wife while I watched.

I hated these games, but I was resigned to our fate for the moment. I made arrangements for Sherry's sister Bev to stay at our place with her little girl while we "went away for a little holiday". Bev didn't seem to mind since she was divorced and lived in a little apartment. I'm sure she ate better when she stayed at our place as well.

So on Friday Sherry packed an overnight bag for us and I took off early from work to pick her up and drive across town. We checked into the hotel about four o'clock and headed up to the room to change. Jason wanted my wife to wear a little black cocktail dress, stockings, CFM pumps and no underwear. He wanted the dress to show as much skin as possible but still be classy. Fortunately Sherry already had just the thing to fit the bill. It was short, backless, and showed quite a bit of cleavage, but still provided enough support that she did not need a bra with it.

At five o'clock with her hair and makeup done, we went down to the bar on the first floor of the hotel. Jason said that he would arrive with his brothers around five thirty or six and he wanted us to already be there. He instructed us to sit at the bar, so I found us a couple of stools near one end and we sat down. I ordered a beer and Sherry asked for a glass of wine. While we waited and chatted several unattached men stopped and flirted with my wife. I couldn't blame them really, she was easily the sexiest woman in the place. As I looked around I realized that everybody else was dressed more casually which made her stand out. It occurred to me that this was probably Jason's intent when he specified this type of dress.

Finally I spotted three men enter the bar, and one of them looked familiar. I thought that this was probably Jason. They looked around briefly and then found an table and sat down. Jason approached the bar and stood next to us as he waited to get the attention of the bartender.

"Just stay here and wait for me to return." He said quietly.

When the bartender acknowledged him he asked for the cocktail waitress and the barkeep said he would send her over. We drank and chatted about nothing while I kept a covert eye on them as they ordered and received their first round. I noticed after a while that they seemed to be having quite an animated discussion going on and kept glancing in our direction. Soon Jason stood up and headed in our way.

"OK, are you ready? Do you know what you are supposed to do?" He asked us.

"Yes, we studied your script." I answered. Jason had sent us a basic script on how we were to act and respond. He was putting on a little play for his brothers and Sherry had the starring role. I just had a supporting part.

"What about you?" He questioned Sherry directly.

"Oh yes." She said softly.

"Good. Already in character." He responded. "Follow me to the table and for gods sake, stay in character and on script."

We picked up our drinks and followed him to the table. He introduced us to his brothers, Jeff and Jake and asked us to sit down. We gave them the prearranged speech about being on a weekend holiday from another city and were just looking for some fun. That last part elicited a small smirk from them.

Jason explained that they were celebrating the one year anniversary of Jeff's divorce and also looking for some fun. Jeff, apparently the older of the three, told us what a bitch his ex-wife was and that he was glad to be free from her. He claimed that he was getting more sex now than when he was married. As previously instructed, both Sherry and I laughed as if it was a really funny remark. It did give Jason the opening that he was looking for, however.

"I doubt that's a problem for you, Peter, with a wife like Sherry." He commented.

"No it's not." I agreed. "In fact, in that department she's really too much for one man." I know it sounded stupid, but that's what his script had said.

"Really? Ever think of recruiting some help for that problem?" Jason asked.

"Sometimes." I answered.

"What do you think about that, honey?" Jason asked my wife.

"Peter always makes sure all my needs are met." She replied enigmatically.

"I'll bet he does." Jason responded.

The cocktail waitress showed up at that point and we all ordered another round. We chatted a little about current events and such for a little while as we continued to drink. I think Jason wanted everybody to get a little oiled before he pushed things to the next level.

"So, do you sometimes do more than just think about getting help?" Jason asked me out of the blue.

"What?" I acted confused.

"You know, with her sexual needs." He prompted.

"Um, yeah, sometimes." I answered trying to act embarrassed.

"Hey, it's OK. We understand." He reassured me. I wanted to punch him in the nose. His script was so lame. "So, is that what you are here for this weekend? Are you recruiting some help?"

"Ah, well, maybe. If I could find the right sort of, um, help." I stammered, hopefully convincingly. Jason had warned us that if we were not convincing that Sherry would pay the price.

"Well, it looks like you've found what you were looking for." He said gleefully. "What do you think guys, can we help Peter out?"

"Hell, yeah." Jake exclaimed.

"What're friends for?" Jeff opined.

I opened my mouth as if to object, but Jason cut me off. "Then it's settled. What room are you in?" He demanded.

"2244." I said truthfully.

"OK, I tell you what. Go up now and get the room ready for us. We'll follow up with your wife in a bit and really get this party started." Jason instructed.

Sherry put on a worried expression. "Are you going to leave me here?" She asked me.

"Don't worry, I'll see you soon." I told her. "Just be a good girl and do what you are told."

She pouted slightly, but didn't say anything else. This was the end of the script, so I finished my drink and headed up to the room. As I left the bar I looked back. Jeff had already taken the vacated seat beside my wife. With Jason on the other side, she was truly trapped. I only hesitated briefly there and then turned and headed for the elevator bank in the lobby.

When I got to the room I turned on all the lights and pulled all the blankets off the queen sized bed to keep them from getting soiled. I wanted something to sleep on when the gang bang was over. Then I sat down and waited for the knock on the door announcing their arrival. After fifteen minutes had passed I started getting a little nervous and was thinking about heading back down to the bar to see what was going on. Then the phone next to the bed rang.

I picked it up. "Hello?"

"Peter, this is Jason. We decided to show your wife a local pub that's not far from here. It's much more colorful than the boring one in the hotel. Don't worry, we'll be back soon."

"What? When are you coming back?" I asked, but he had already hung up. With no caller-id I had no idea what his cell phone number was. I had no choice but to wait.

A few minutes later the phone rang again. I answered it.

"Peter." I recognized my wife's voice instantly. "Jason told me to call you and tell you what was happening so that you wouldn't be lonely." I knew that was bullshit. It was to humiliate me. "I'm in the back seat of his car with his brothers. They are sucking on my tits."

"Tell him what it feels like." That was Jason, shouting over the road noise from the front seat.

"Oh, it fells wonderful, honey." She cooed. It probably did feel good, but to me it was obvious she was hamming it up. "Oh, now Jeff is pushing my legs apart. And now he's running his hand up my leg." There was a slight pause while all I heard was road noise and breathing. "Now he's reached my pussy and is pushing a finger inside. Mmm, he's finger fucking me right here in the car."

"That's enough for now, give me back the phone. You can call hubby later." That was Jason again, and then the line went dead.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • MILF Chronicles Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds