• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Louis Makes a Decision Ch. 05

Louis Makes a Decision Ch. 05

Note: This story is the fifth episode in a short series entitled "Louis Makes a Decision". If you have not read the previous four episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

I got up early on Saturday morning. After making a pot of coffee I went into the den. I was doing some research on the Internet when I heard Sarah call. I went to her bedroom door and knocked.

"You may enter."

I opened the door. Sarah was lying on her bed. The covers were around her ankles. She was naked. For a moment I just stood in the doorway and stared. My wife had a gorgeous body.

She looked at me with a lascivious smile. "I hope Dave has that same reaction tonight."

I sighed and stared at the floor. I really didn't know how to respond to that remark.

Sarah laughed, "That got you a little flustered didn't it pussyboy?"

I continued staring at the floor.

"Pull yourself together and bring me my purse. I want to play a little game with you. I think you might enjoy it."

I retrieved Sarah's purse from the top of her dresser and brought it to her. I felt a small glimmer of excitement when she took out the key to my chastity cage. My wife is one of those women who often wake up in the morning with an itch for sex.

"Take off your apron and panties and sit down on the bed next to me."

I complied without any hesitation.

Sarah unlocked my chastity cage and took it off. My tiny penis immediately sprang to attention.

Sarah laughed, "It looks like someone is certainly ready to play." She reached down and gently grasped my little cock in her finger tips. "Louise, would you like to cum? You were very obedient last night. I think you deserve the opportunity."

I smiled at Sarah. "Yes Ms. Raymond, I would like that very much."

Sarah nodded, "Very well, let's play a game. You lie down on your back."

I lay down on Sarah's bed. I was about to put my head on one of her pillows when she pulled it away. "No! No! No! A slave never uses his Mistress's pillow."

I laid my head down on the bed. Sarah mounted my face and sat down so that her cunt was pressed against my lips.

I closed my eyes and started licking her. It had been at least a week since I last tasted her sex.

Sarah cooed with delight. "That's very nice; but this is a game, there are rules. If you want to cum, you have to do it before I have my orgasm. If I cum first, you lose and I lock your little dick back in your cage without giving you any satisfaction at all." She stared at me, "Do you understand?"

I nodded. As I nodded I thought to myself that this was going to be a piece of cake. I could cum in seconds."

Sarah took a deep breath; "Okay, ready set go."

I grabbed my penis and started stroking it.

Sarah immediately slapped my hand away. "No fair pussyboy, I'm not using my hands so you don't get to use yours."

"But you're getting stimulation from me." The words were muffled by Sarah's pussy, but she understood what I said."

She stopped and thought. After a moment she said; "You're right, it's only fair that I give you a little stimulation too."

She reached down, grabbed both of my nipples and began to gently roll them between her fingertips.

"Will this do?"

It felt very good. I nodded. With Sarah's cunt pressed into my face; her gentle stimulation of my nipples was more than enough to make me cum.

"Good, let the race continue."

I started licking Sarah's pussy again. Our mutual excitement quickly started to grow.

Sarah pulled on my nipples, "How do you like this pussyboy?"

I buried my tongue in her cunt.

She gave my nipples a vicious twist. I cried out from the sudden pain.

Sarah laughed and mashed her cunt into my face. At the same time she dug her fingernails into my nipples and twisted even harder.

The pain was excruciating. "How's this for stimulation sissyboy?"

I started crying.

Sarah giggled, "I'll stop as soon as you make me cum sissyboy."

I found Sarah's clit and started sucking it. I forgot about my own pleasure. At that moment I was under my wife's total control.

Sarah tightened her iron grip on my nipples and laughed out loud as she rocked back and forth on my face.

Tears were running down my cheeks. I'm not sure if they were caused by the pain I was enduring or the intense excitement I was feeling.

Suddenly Sarah screamed as an orgasm erupted inside her. She locked her thighs around my head and bucked wildly as the waves of pleasure rolled through her body. I realized that I couldn't breathe. I tried to push Sarah off of my face, but her hold was too tight.

I was just beginning to panic when I felt my wife start to relax. She rolled off of my face and collapsed onto the bed next to me. I took several deep breaths, and slowly regained my composure.

After a moment Sarah sat up and looked at my crotch. Her lips formed a menacing smile. "I don't see any semen pussyboy. I guess that means you lose."

My heart sank as Sarah picked up my cock cage.

"Stand up!" It was a command.

I responded instantly.

Sarah flicked the underside of the head of my penis with her index finger. I immediately lost my erection. She quickly slipped the chastity cage into place and locked it.

As Sarah was putting the key back in her purse she started laughing, "Louise, you really should try to take better advantage of my generosity."

Sarah handed her purse to me. "Put this away and then join me in my bathroom. It's time for you to give me a bath."

I spent the next half hour giving my wife a leisurely bath. When I was done I dried her off and carefully brushed her long brown hair.

While she was getting dressed I went into the kitchen, sliced some strawberries and mixed them with a dish of yogurt. After that I poured a glass of orange juice and a cup of coffee and set everything on the dining room table. Once the table was ready I went out to the front steps, retrieved the morning newspaper and set it next to Sarah's breakfast.

Sarah smiled when she entered the dining room and saw her breakfast sitting on the dining room table. She walked over to me and patted my cheek. "Very nice Louise, you really do make an excellent slave."

Sarah sat down. She took a sip of coffee and grinned at me, "I hope there aren't any hard feelings about losing the game." She started to giggle. "I really enjoyed it. I hope we can play again in the very near future."

I didn't say anything, I just stared at the floor. My nipples still throbbed from the pain Sarah had inflicted on me.

Sarah picked up the newspaper and started reading. I obediently stood by the kitchen door in case she wanted something.

When she finished her last bite of yogurt she set the newspaper down and turned to me. "Dave is coming in for a cocktail before we go to the game tonight. He drinks Chivas Regal scotch whiskey and Budweiser beer. Go to the liquor store and buy a good supply of both of them. I am quite certain that Dave is about to become a frequent visitor in this house."

After breakfast I cleared the table and washed the dishes. I was just starting to vacuum the dining room when Sarah walked out of her bedroom. She was carrying her purse.

"I'm going out to buy a new outfit to wear tonight. I'll be back in the early afternoon. Dave and I will be snacking at the basketball game, so we won't require dinner." Sarah's voice took on a commanding tone. "I will be expecting you to serve a nice assortment of appetizers with our cocktails."

Sarah waited for a moment. When I didn't respond she turned and walked out the door. After she was gone I smiled, the lawyer had done it again. The big issue of whether or not I was willing to wait on her lover was resolved by directing me to serve appetizers.

I finished tidying up the house and went out to run my errands. In addition to stopping at the liquor store and the grocery store I also went over to the University and took care of a few details in my office.

It was just after 3:00 when I pulled up in front of our house. There was a van parked in our driveway. The sign on the side of the van said, Ed Ryan Locksmith.

I carried the groceries and liquor into the house, set everything on the kitchen counter and went into the living room to see what was happening. I looked down the hall leading to our bedrooms. There was a man on his knees drilling a hole in the den door.

"Hi I live here, what's going on?"

The man looked up from his work. "Talk to your wife. She's having me install deadbolt locks on this door and the two bedroom doors. She's in the master bedroom."

I went to Sarah's room. The door was closed. I knocked.

"Who is it?'"

"Louis."

"Who? I don't know anyone named Louis."

I shook my head. Sarah wanted to humiliate me in front of the locksmith.

I took a deep breath. "It's Louise."

The locksmith looked at me and started laughing.

"You may enter."

I opened the door and walked into Sarah's bedroom. She was trying on a pair of jeans. They were skin tight.

"Louise, do you think these jeans make me look sexy?"

I wanted to say, Sarah they make you look like a slut; but I didn't. Instead I said, "Ms. Raymond you look fabulous in those jeans."

"Do you think Dave will like them?"

I stared at my wife. I was amazed at her nerve. I really didn't know what to say.

Sarah noted my discomfort and patted my cheek. "Louise, it's time that you start to accept the fact that I have a boyfriend."

I decided to change the subject. "Sarah why is the locksmith here?"

She grinned at me. "I'm just making sure that you're properly motivated to behave yourself this evening."

"What do you mean?'

"I expect you to show Dave the respect that he deserves."

"I still don't understand."

Sarah smiled, "Let's just say that your behavior this evening is going to determine how you spend the rest of the night."

I looked at Sarah in horror, "You mean..."

She nodded, "That's correct sissyboy. If you misbehave while my boyfriend is here, I guarantee that you will find the den door locked we when leave for the basketball game. That means no television or computer for you until I get home."

Sarah paused to give me time to grasp the full meaning of her statement and then she continued. "If you really displease me, I'll lock the door to your bedroom and you can sleep on the couch while I'm gone."

I sighed. "What do I have to do to make you happy?"

Sarah grinned. "That's very simple, just obey me without question."

It was after 4:00 by the time the locksmith finished his work. Once he was done the doors to Sarah's room, the den and my bedroom all had dead bolt locks on them. All three locks could be opened by the same key. He gave Sarah four copies.

After he left I went around and examined his work. Sarah's room and the den had locks that opened with a key from the outside and a latch from the inside. I noticed that the lock on my bedroom door required a key to open it from both sides. I immediately grasped the ramifications of this. Sarah was now able to lock me in my bedroom.

I shook my head. Life with Sarah was becoming increasingly difficult.

I walked into the den. I was just about to sit down and watch some basketball on television when I heard Sarah call. "Louise its time for me to start getting ready for my date, come into my bathroom and draw me a bath."

I sighed and went into Sarah's room.

She was already naked. I stared at her for a moment. Sarah's gorgeous nude body always had a mesmerizing effect on me.

Sarah noticed my expression and smiled. "I hope Dave has that same reaction when he sees me naked at his apartment tonight." She winked at me. "This will be the first time he actually gets to see me completely naked."

I bit my lower lip. My wife was becoming increasingly bold about her infidelity.

I was about to go into Sarah's bathroom and start her bath when I noticed a long slender box on her bed. The label said, "William's Saddle Shop, equestrian supplies".

"What's in the box?"

Sarah grinned at me. "I'm so glad you asked. Its another little item to help insure your total devotion as my slave."

She opened the box. It was a horsewhip.

I stared at Sarah. I didn't know what to say.

My wife took the whip out of the box. "I'm actually quite excited about using this." She giggled. "This mornings little romp in my bed awakened a serious sadistic streak in me."

Her voice became very stern. "For your own good, I strongly suggest that you work very hard to avoid giving me any excuse to use this while Dave is here tonight. I warn you that I find the idea of whipping you in front of my boyfriend to be quite exciting."

I spent the next hour attending to Sarah as she prepared for her date, Once we were done she checked herself in the mirror and smiled, "I think Dave will be very pleased when he sees me tonight."

Sarah turned to me. "Louise, it's time for you to change clothes."

I looked at Sarah, I was puzzled.

"Louise, I expect you to be dressed appropriately this evening.

A feeling of absolute horror suddenly rolled through me when I realized what she was talking about.

"Sarah, you can't do this to me."

My wife picked up her whip. There was a menacing smile on her face. "Of course I can." She winked at me. "Not only that, I want to do this to you."

Sarah stared at me for a moment and then she sighed. "Louise, Dave is going to become a regular visitor in this house. You're going to have to get used to the idea that you'll be spending a lot of time around him wearing your panties, your lace tee shirts and your apron." She laughed. "And of course your cock cage."

I started to protest. "Sarah you can't..."

Crack! Sarah smacked her whip against the front of her dresser. "Yes I can! Now go to your room, change your clothes and come right back so I can put your chastity cage on you."

I scurried off to my room. Part of me was horrified by what was happening and part of me was incredibly excited.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Louis Makes a Decision Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 838 milliseconds