• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brother and Sister

Brother and Sister

My sister, Joni, and I have been close since she was born. She is only 3 years younger than I am. We are just an average brother and sister, not really good looking, and not bad looking. We look a lot like each other. We both have straight jet black hair. She is 5'4" and about 120 lbs. She doesn't have big tits, but they are nice and round, and she has big hips and a nice butt. I am 5'8" and 170 lbs. My penis isn't overly large, but it is big around. Some have said it is almost as big around as a soda can.

Every week we watch the soccer match together. One week it will be my apartment, one week it will be hers. I always provide the chips, veggies, and dip. She always provides the beer. The Saturday I am going to tell you about we were at her house.

I noticed she was drinking more than I had and was getting tipsy. She was wearing a very short skirt and spaghetti strap tank top. I could tell she didn't have a bra on. Her nipples got hard when the material moved across them. I was getting a bit excited watching her even though she is my sister. As she sat next to me on the couch, without thinking I put my hand on her upper thigh. I started rubbing up and down, I was moving my hand between her legs and each stroke got closer to her crotch. I noticed she was opening her legs to give me better access. All of the sudden I realized what I was doing and stopped, she was my sister after all not some girl I was trying to bed.

We sat there for a few minutes without talking. Then she said "looks like we are out of dip, I'll get some." She got up and bent over the coffee table to get the dip. I noticed her skirt ride up and show just a little bit of shaved pussy lips. I realized she wasn't wearing any panties! I scooted to the edge of the couch, flipped her skirt up and put my tongue up against her pussy lips. I didn't want to dig in just yet; I wanted to make sure she wasn't going to hit me with the dip bowl. She just stood there bent over so I went ahead and started licking the length of her pussy. I dipped my tongue into the slit and found her clit. I couldn't believe how hard it was. I touched her clit with the tip of my tongue and just wiggled it a bit. She started moaning and grinding her hips around, and pushing back against my face. I stuck my tongue as far into her as I could. Then I started tonguing her ass. I dug my tongue into her rosebud and licked all around the entrance. Then I went back to her pussy. In the position she was in I could really go deep into her hole with my tongue. She was moaning and breathing heavily.

My neck started hurting, so I stopped and sat back on the couch. She turned and straddled my lap. I was still wearing my jeans, and my penis was so hard it hurt stuck in those pants. She leaned down and kissed me deeply, her tongue touching mine, her tongue touching my teeth. I reached to the hem of her top and pulled it up. We stopped kissing long enough for me to pull it over her head. I started rolling her hard nipples around between my fingers and thumbs. It felt so good!! We continued kissing hard. I started to pinch the nipples a bit harder while we kissed. She started moaning into my mouth and rubbing her pussy up and down my jeans covered cock.

She pulled her face from mine and leaned back. I was holding her from falling by her nipples. They were stretched pretty far between my thumbs and fingers. The look on her face was pure ecstasy. She continued to rub her pussy on my cock. I knew I was going to cum very soon just watching her, not to mention her movements. Then without warning she started trembling and catching her breath. She fell forward onto my chest and gulped air. I knew she was cumming. I couldn't hold back any longer I blew my load. It was the hardest orgasm I had ever had!

We sat there holding each other for a few minutes, then she got up and pulled me to my feet by my hand. She led me to her bedroom, turned and kissed me again. Then she took her skirt off and lay on the bed. I looked at her naked for the first time and what a sight!

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"You want this as much as I do. You're shooting blanks, so I can't get pregnant" She replied.

I couldn't deny that! I wanted to fuck her so bad I almost came in my pants again.

"I need to get cleaned up first" I said pulling my pants off.

"Why, I don't mind" she said with a little smile.

I dropped my pants and shirt on the floor and climbed into bed. Joni immediately pushed me onto my back. She took my cock in her hand and started to stroke. While she did that she looked into my eyes. That was so erotic! Then she put just the tip into her mouth. The feeling was so great. She twirled her tongue around the head then down the shaft to my balls. She took my balls in her mouth and held them there. She let go of my balls and attacked my cock with vigor. She put as much as she could in her mouth and sucked. I grabbed her hair and started fucking her face. I was going slowly because I didn't want to choke her. After a few strokes I couldn't hold back any longer and started face fucking her faster. She gagged and I stopped.

She looked up at me and said "why did you stop?"

I didn't need any further encouragement; I started pulling her head as far as I thought I could. I was pushing my hips off the bed and my cock into her mouth. I could feel the orgasm building. I pulled her head off my cock and looked her in the eye.

"If we keep this up, I am going to cum in your mouth" I said.

She just put her mouth back onto my cock and started sucking all the harder. I grabbed her hair again and started face fucking her again. Then I came! I thought I was going to pass out. I thought she would pull back, my girlfriend did, but Joni kept the tip of my cock in her mouth and drank every bit that came out.

She stretched out and laid her head on my chest. My heart was beating so hard I thought it would burst out of my chest.

Joni started kissing me. She still had a little of my cum in her mouth but I didn't mind.

As we kissed she rolled herself onto of me and started rubbing her very wet pussy on my cock. I was still soft from the sucking she had just finished, but when she started sucking my nipples I started getting hard again.

She was so wet she was dripping onto my cock, it felt so good. She reached down and grabbed my cock and put it at the entrance to her pussy. I couldn't wait any more. I just bucked my hips up and impaled her. She was so wet the first thrust went to the hilt. She sucked in air between her teeth and sat there a minute. She had her hands on my chest, propping herself up so I could see the look on her face. It was mixed with pain and pleasure. I guess I hurt her a little bit with that first thrust. Then she started rocking her hips back and forth. She started bouncing up and down a bit. I never knew her small movements could feel so good!

Neither of us was making much noise, but once in a while we would groan and moan. She started rocking harder. She grabbed my hands and put them on her tits. I started squeezing the whole tit. I started rolling her nipple between my finger and thumb. Then she pulled my hands away and fell forward and put her nipple in my mouth. I started playing with the right nipple with my tongue. Then just for some fun I nipped it a bit with my teeth.

She yelped a little, but didn't pull back. I had her left nipple in my thumb and finger. I gave it a squeeze a little harder than I really meant too. She moaned her delight.

"Bite it again!" She just about yelled into my ear as she bounced harder and harder.

I did. She started bucking like a bronco! I was sure the bed was going to break with all we were doing. Then she started gritting her teeth and shaking all over. She started screaming and crying at the same time.

"Shit!! I have never had an orgasm like that!! I know I couldn't stand if my life depended upon it" she said after she could catch her breath and rolled off me.

She held me close and kissed my neck and cheek while we lay there.

After she had recovered she looked at me and said "I want to give all of myself to you. I don't want to hold back anything." Then she rolled over and reached into the nightstand next to the bed. She pulled out a tube of lube and held it up for me to see. Then she put some on my cock, and then straddled me again. She put some lube into her ass and threw the tube aside. She grabbed my cock and put it at the entrance to her ass.

"I have never done this before, so we are going to take it easy. I said I want to give you all of me, and this is part of me." She said as she slowly lowered herself onto my cock.

I was still hard from the fucking we had just done, but I got even harder when she said this and lowered herself onto me.

She was so tight it was hard not to blow my load right then! I watched as my cock disappeared up her ass. The feeling and sight was so good! Then she got on her toes and started raising and lowering herself on my cock. I grabbed her hips and just let her do the work.

After a few minutes of slow fucking she got up. "I am going to lay on the edge of the bed that way my ass will be open to you."

She lay down on the edge of the bed and put her legs on my shoulders next to my head. I slipped my cock in her ass slowly. Then when I had gotten to the base I pulled out slowly. I started going a bit faster and faster then.

"Fuck me harder!" she whispered.

I did as I was told! I grabbed her nipples and pinched as hard as I could as I pumped my cock in and out of her ass.

"Oh shit, oh shit" she said as she started fingering her clit.

I couldn't hold back any more. I started shooting my load into her ass.

After what seemed like 10 minutes I stopped shooting. I pulled out and lay next to her. Then she did something that surprised me. She took my cock in her mouth and started sucking and licking.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You need to be cleaned off, and that is my job from now on. I belong to you and will do whatever tell me too. You don't have to tell me to clean you off, I will do that anyway, but anything else just tell me and I'll do it." She said between licks.

That is how my sister Joni and I started a wonderful loving and sexual relationship.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brother and Sister

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 274 milliseconds