• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 12

Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 12

12345

Lillian Garcia was worried about her friend Trish Stratus.

Trish had been Lillian's friend for a long time and Lillian had never seen her like this before.

The WWE had just finished Saturday Nights Main Event, which had not gone very well for Trish. Sure, she had won her match, but her tagteam partner Mickie James had turned on her afterwards, hitting Trish with her signature moves and leaving her lying unconscious on the canvas.

Right after the event a group of the WWE superstars, divas, and backstage crew had gone to a nearby bar to celebrate. There Trish had got hammered out of her mind, cried, and went home on her own, yelling at Lillian and anyone else who tried to help her.

Lillian hated to see Trish like that, but there wasn't much she could do. Trish had refused her attempt to help her and had refused to talk about it.

As the night continued Lillian overheard many of the WWE employees joking about what a drama queen Trish was. This was the WWE and friends turned on each other all the time whether it would be because of money, titles, or other women/men so it really was no big deal. Besides, everyone was in agreement that Trish should have seen Mickie turning on her a mile away.

Mickie had been bending over backwards for months to try and help Trish and the blonde had done nothing but push her away in return, rejected the obsessed girl's blatantly obvious come ons and even told the brunette she wanted nothing to do with her. Trish should have been expecting Mickie to turn on her, and she should blame herself more than anyone else.

Lillian had to agree that Trish should have seen Mickie turning on her coming, but what she couldn't understand was why was her friend so upset about it.

A few months ago Trish had been telling Lillian how Mickie was turning her life into a nightmare, constantly calling her and chasing after her like a lost little puppy... and then Trish suddenly didn't want to talk about Mickie anymore.

Lillian had assumed Mickie had done something, but Trish continued hanging out with Mickie backstage and tagging with her, so Lillian really couldn't quite understand what was going on. She wished she did, wished she could somehow help her friend, but what could she do?

"Hey Lillian."

Hearing her name being called Lillian turned around to see one of the women she had just been thinking about Mickie James standing in front of her.

Maybe now she could get some answers.

"Hey Mickie." Lillian replied cautiously back.

Lillian had only spoken to Mickie a couple of times before, mostly backstage or in bars like this one and had always gotten along well with her but after seeing Mickie, who was more of an acquaintance than a friend, turn on one of her best friends Trish she wasn't sure how to act.

"How are you?" Mickie asked cheerfully.

"I'm... I'm fine..." Lillian said.

An awkward silence fell between them.

"Why did you turn on Trish?" Lillian blurted out.

"I didn't want too, but she left me no choice." Mickie said, sighing sadly, "She's mine and she needs to learn that. I'd hope she'd realise it on her own and come to me willingly, but now I'm going to have to rough her up a bit first. Honestly I would have preferred the easy way, but I'm absolutely fine with the hard way if that's what she wants. After all, I always was a big fan of dishing out tough love." Mickie then smiled wickedly at Lillian, "But enough about Trish, let's talk about you."

"Me." Lillian gulped.

"You." Mickie confirmed, "When was the last time you were fucked Lillian?"

"What!" Lillian said, unable to believe what Mickie had just asked her.

"When was the last time you were fucked?" Mickie asked again, "And I don't mean when was the last time you were with a man, I mean when was the last time you were properly fucked. When was the last time you were fucked so hard you thought you'd never walk right again. When was the last time you were fucked until your eyes rolled in the back of your head and your toes curled and you came over, and over, and over."

Mickie trailed off and Lillian just stood there in shock. Part of the ring announcer was still bowled over by Mickie's forwardness and another part of her was upset with the brunette for asking such an intimate question... but another part of her was trying to remember the last time she had been fucked like that and she was coming up with nothing.

"Can you even remember?" Mickie asked after a long pause.

There was another pause, and although Lillian's mouth said nothing her eyes spoke volumes.

"Have you ever even been fucked like that?" Mickie asked.

More silence that told Mickie all she needed to know.

"Wow, really? That's very sad. Everyone needs a good hard fucking once in awhile, and everyone should get it. Luckily for you I have the solution to that problem." Mickie said, handing a piece of paper to Lillian.

Opening a small piece of paper Lillian almost went as white as a ghost when she saw there was a hotel room number on it.

"It's my hotel room number." Mickie said, smiling wickedly, "If you feel like getting properly fucked, come up any time."

Mickie then turned to leave but stopped and bit her lip. The little brunette was feeling especially horny tonight and she didn't want to spend all night waiting for Lillian to show up. She could always call one of her bitches, but she didn't want Lillian to show up while she was fucking one of them and she really did have her heart set on adding a bitch to her collection tonight, so she decided to give Lillian a little more incentive.

Turning around Mickie smiled at Lillian again and moved even closer to the blonde.

"You know what Lillian, I'm going to let you in on a little secret." Mickie whispered just loud enough for Lillian and only Lillian to hear, "I want you, and I'm going to have you, just like I'm going to have Trish. Now, you can come up to my hotel room and help me celebrate a very successful night, or you could stay down here until either you go back to your hotel room alone or until you hook up with some guy who won't be able to make you cum like I can make you cum. And if you go home alone or hook up with some guy, you will find yourself lying awake thinking about me, and what I could do to you, and you'll be thinking about this..." At this point Mickie leaned in until she was whispering in Lillian's ear, "I'm going to have you, and if you don't give yourself to me, I'm going to have to take you, and trust me Lillian, you don't want to make me have to take you."

Mickie let her words linger for a few moments before leaning back and giving Lillian a playful smile, before she turned and left.

Lillian watched Mickie walk out of the bar and after a few moments of staring at the door the brunette had disappeared through she turned back around to the table she was sat at looked down at the piece of paper with Mickie's hotel room number still in her hand and thought about what Mickie had just said.

However she quickly shrugs it off as Mickie playing some kind of joke on her. She puts the piece of paper with Mickie's supposed hotel room number on it down onto the table. She doubted it was even Mickie's real hotel room number. It was probably the actual hotel room number of some stranger who was staying on the same floor as Mickie.

Lillian goes back to her drinking and tries not to think about Mickie or the hotel room number or the offer Mickie made for the rest of the night.

***

Hours later Lillian was still sat in the same place staring at the piece of paper Mickie had given her a few hours earlier.

She'd been staring at the piece of paper for a long time she didn't know how long exacterly but she knew it had been a while and despite doing her best and being able to make herself not think about Mickie or her offer at the start of the night the more she drank the more she started to think about it.

When she had confronted Mickie about what she had done to Trish the brunette had described it as tough love, away to show Trish that she belonged to Mickie, like it was a forgone conclusion that Trish would end up being hers. It seemed a bit overconfident on Mickie's part, but Lillian had seen Trish's mental state lately and it was obvious that there was more going on here that she didn't know about. It made Lillian wonder what was really going on, what Mickie meant exactly by tough love and what was she going to do to make Trish... surrender to her.

As much as Lillian was worried for her friend she couldn't help thinking about what else Mickie said, the part in which she asked her when was the last time she was properly fucked.

Even now as Lillian thought about the question and tried to think about all of the boyfriends she had as well as her now long since ex-husband and her current boyfriend who very few people even knew existed, she couldn't remember one time when she had ever felt anything like the way Mickie described. She'd read the kind of terms or words Mickie had used in dirty books and in dirty stories on the internet but she didn't think it was possible to actually feel that way in real life and yet for some reason Mickie made it sound as though it was actually possible. Not only did she make it sound like it was possible she also sounded like she could actually make her feel that way.

Lillian wasn't gay though, so there was no way she would be able to find out.

The blonde sighed and looked back down at the piece of paper and began to wonder if Mickie had been serious about her offer.

She had pieces of paper handed to her with hotel room numbers on them before but they had all been from guys most of whom worked with in the company some of whom where even married others where either in relationships or single and some of them knew she was in a long distance and thus far long term relationship and yet they had still tried their luck. Although Lillian's boyfriend had given her permission to have "fun" on the road she had never taken any of the guys up on their offer partly out of loyalty to her man and partly due to the fact they where either in relationships married or they where very powerful co-workers.

When these men had given Lillian their hotel room numbers they had been suggestive as to what they would do when she got there but never had they ever come right on out and said it the way Mickie did.

Lillian kinda liked that about this offer. Mickie wasn't beating around the bush or bullshitting her she was being plain and straight to the point. But that also frightened Lillian in a way because she remembered that Mickie had told her that she was going to have her, one way or the other and the only choice Lillian had was to go to Mickie willingly or go to bed sexually unsatisfied and Mickie would take her later.

While part of her obviously objected to this idea on principle another part of her thrilled in the idea of being taken. It was the same part of her which suddenly was finding the idea of being with another girl very appealing.

She wasn't gay but Lillian had always been a little curious what it would be like to be with another girl and although her curiosity had never been strong enough for her to seriously consider acting on it Mickie's words had seemed to light a fire inside her and the more she tried not to think about what Mickie had said the more the vision of being with Mickie played over and over again inside her head.

With her curiosity on overdrive and a lot of alcohol running through her veins Lillian decided to take Mickie up on her offer. After all, she could always change her mind later if things got too weird and there was still the chance that this was some kind of joke. From the way Mickie had spoken earlier Lillian was almost sure it wasn't a joke but she needed to find out one way or the other.

So with her mind made up Lillian got to her feet finished her glass of wine just for that little extra "Dutch" courage put down the glass next to the piece of paper she then picked it up and staggered out of the bar. She hailed a taxi, got in and told the driver to take her to the hotel where all of the WWE Divas and Superstars where staying. Once she arrived at the hotel she paid the man and gave him a tip before getting out of the car. Lillian entered the hotel and staggered into the lift while unsuccessfully trying not to look as tipsy as she felt.

At this point the doubt once again started to creep in and Lillian started to wonder weather or not she should go through with this.

Lillian unfolded the piece of paper and looked at the room number 69 it was the first time Lillian had actually paid attention to the actual room number as well as the other things 69 represented she smiled to herself as she pressed for the floor which had room 69 on it.

After a few moments of waiting the doors opened and Lillian once again staggers out of the lift and down the corridor checking each door her nervousness growing with each door number she passes, 65, 66, 67, 68, and finally she arrives at room number 69.

Lillian took a deep breath and swallowed hard there was a small part of her brain that was telling her that it wasn't too late to turn and walk away and nobody would ever be any the wiser. Yet for some reason Lillian stayed despite a part of her wanting to do what that part of her brain was suggesting and she reached up and knocked on the door gently but loud enough for whoever was inside room number 69 to hear.

The door soon opened to reveal Mickie standing there wearing the same thing she wore in the ring and earlier in the bar after the show a white sleeveless top with a yellow miniskirt and white boots.

"Lillian." Mickie said, a smile crossing her face.

"Hi Mickie." Lillian said back doing her best to smile despite how nervous she was and was sure her nervousness slipped through onto her face and into her smile.

"You came." Mickie said.

"You weren't expecting me to turn up?" Lillian asked.

"Honestly I thought you might need to take a couple of days to think about it." Mickie explained.

Lillian smiled a more genuine smile.

"If I do that I might manage to convince myself not to go through with it." She then said.

"You'd best come in then." Mickie responded stepped out of the way and allowing Lillian to enter her hotel room.

Lillian walked in and looked around there was nothing major special or anything different from Mickie's hotel room to Lillian's.

"Please have a seat." Mickie told her once she had shut the hotel room door.

Lillian sat down on the bottom of Mickie's bed.

"Would you like something to drink?" Mickie then offered.

"What do you have?" Lillian asked.

"Champagne." Mickie responded.

Lillian looked at Mickie suspiciously.

"I thought you said you weren't expecting me?" Lillian said.

"I wasn't sure. I hoped you would show, but if not I was just going to celebrate on my own for a while." Mickie explained brightly, "Apart from a slight delay with Trish's progress everything else is going brilliantly. By the time Wrestlemania 22 is over I will be the new WWE Woman's champion and have Trish eating out of the palm of my hand... and other places. Besides me and Trish won our match tonight at the first Saturday Night's Main Event since 1992. I think that is reason to celebrate don't you?"

Mickie asked as she popped open the bottle of champagne on ice that she had.

"I'll celebrate the return of Saturday Night's Main Event and yours and Trish's victory." Lillian told her wondering how on earth Mickie intended on getting a Woman's title shot.

Trish never was one to back down from a fight but the whole having 'Trish eating out of the palm of her hand' phrase confused Lillian and she figured she was too drunk to try and figure what that meant.

Mickie nodded as she poured the champagne into two champagne glasses and then walked over, sat down next to Lillian and handed her one of the glasses.

"Here's to my victory and to the return of Saturday Night's Main Event." Mickie said, clinking her glass against Lillian's before both of them took a swig of their champagne, "So, what made you decide to come?"

Lillian took a second swig before she answered.

"Well." She said, "Mainly it was what you said earlier."

Mickie smiled due to that normally being all it takes to get a girl into her room if she wants them to come that easily to her.

"And I've never... been... with another... woman before." Lillian then said which made Mickie's smile widen.

"Not even practiced kissing?" Mickie then asked.

Lillian looked at her and slowly shook her head.

"Well then." Mickie said, before taking Lillian's glass from her and putting both her glass and Lillian's glass on the floor next to her left foot before turning her body fully around to face Lillian and Lillian did the same turning her body fully around to face Mickie, "That seems like a good place for us to start."

Mickie smiled and moved in an attempt to kiss Lillian but the blonde's fear and nervousness got the best of her and she pulled back a little.

"Don't worry." Mickie said to her in a soft soothing tone of voice, "I promise I'll be gentle."

With that Mickie closed the gap between them and took Lillian's lips with her's while at the same time thinking she would be gentle... at first.

Lillian tensed when Mickie kissed her, but the other woman's lips were soft and inviting and with almost an entire bottle of wine making its way through her system Lillian found it surprisingly easy to let go of her inhibitions and relax into the kiss.

The kiss was so soft and gentle Lillian almost didn't notice Mickie gently grabbing her waist and pulling her towards her, the two WWE divas soft bodies pressing together in what felt like a wonderful fit.

Although things had only just gotten started Lillian was already taken aback how different this was to being with a guy. Mickie's lips and body felt so soft pressed against her own, and unlike the majority of men Lillian had been with Mickie seemed perfectly content with just gently caressing her lips with hers and not shoving her tongue down her throat the first chance she got. Then something unprecedented happened. At the exact moment Lillian actually wanted to feel Mickie's tongue against hers she felt Mickie's tongue caress her lips in a soft request to enter, a request the blonde gladly granted. Then Mickie's tongue slowly slid into her mouth and gently caressed her tongue in exactly the way Lillian wanted it too.

Gaining yet more points with the blonde Mickie slowly slid her hands over Lillian's back, sides and hair, deliberately avoiding the area's men used to grab the second they got the chance, and continuing to gently massage her tongue with her own and press her body into hers, obviously not wanting to push Lillian too far too soon.

With alcohol running through her veins Lillian suddenly felt very bold, bold enough to reach down and grab Mickie's ass and give it a firm squeeze. The brunette moaned into the blonde's mouth, first in surprise, and then in desire as her rounded rear was groped by the drunk and horny ring announcer. Returning the favour Mickie slid her hands down to and over Lillian's ass, caressing the soft and yet well toned flesh she found there before squeezing it gently.

The kiss then became rather frantic, Lillian's tongue really putting up quite a valiant fight against Mickie's as her hands shamelessly groped the brunette's body. The brunette certainly didn't mind, especially because it gave her an excuse to slide her hands all over Lillian's body.

Although she could have happily kissed Lillian all night Mickie could tell the blonde was ready for them to move on so without breaking the kiss Mickie scooped Lillian up into her arms and as carefully as possible carried the ring announcer to the bed and laid her down on it. Luckily for Mickie her room was quite a small one with the bed taking up at least half the space so she didn't have to carry Lillian far, which was good, because dropping her would have been a total turn off for both of them.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds