• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Schoolgirl's Lesson Ch. 02

A Schoolgirl's Lesson Ch. 02

123

Alice returned from the bathroom. She had cleaned her face and glasses by removing all the spunk that Freddie had ejaculated on to her. She returned to stand in front of him and adopted the classic submissive pose: hands clasped together in front, face down. Freddie meanwhile had zipped himself up and looked up at her as he spoke.

"Alice, you have had just received Daddy's first lesson. Now, I think we will move on to Lesson Number Two. And in this lesson, I am going to show you that Daddy can give his girl pleasure provided she is a good little girl. (Of course Freddie was not Alice's real father. He was actually her father's boss and the man who also happened to be fucking her mother. He just liked being called "Daddy" by her.)

"Now, I want you to go and lie on your bed please." Alice, now accustomed to doing what she was told, walked slowly towards her bed. Like the rest of the bedroom, her bed was exceedingly girly. On it were a pink flowery duvet and numerous teddies which had been carefully arranged around her pillows. Alice climbed on, lay down on her back, but kept her legs closed and placed her hands on her stomach, and then anxiously waited to see what would happen to her.

Once she was lying down, Freddie got up and walked over to her bed. He looked down at her. The eighteen year old bitch was still dressed as a teenage schoolgirl slut - heels, stockings, suspenders, black mini, tight white shirt and school tie. Her naked heaving breasts could clearly be seen under the thin white shirt. "You are a beautiful young girl, Alice, and you deserve some pleasure. Now. spread your legs as wide as possible please." Alice obeyed, although she was terrified by what might follow. She was convinced that Freddie wanted to fuck her. To fuck her tender virgin schoolgirl pussy. And although her pussy was still soaking wet - she had not cum when she had sucked off his cock - she was still terrified of allowing this man to fuck her and to no doubt fuck her hard. But despite these fears her pussy needed relief. She needed to cum. So, slowly she brought her legs up and spread them as wide as she could and waited.

Freddie then climbed on to the bed and moved so he was kneeling in between her spread legs. He looked down at her. She looked so young and innocent. Although she was at an age when she could legally have sex and get married in Britain, this act was still all very much taboo. He was in his 60s, she in her teens. She was the very embodiment of what was good in the world - youth, intelligence, hope - he embodied all that was wrong - old, corrupt, perverted.

Alice looked up at him through her glasses. Although they made her look geeky, they actually added to her appeal of schoolgirl innocence. They were the only item of clothing left that was from her past. Everything else that Freddie had forced her to wear fitted in with the whorish image that he insisted all his girls subscribe to. But her glasses reminded him of the geeky girl that he was transforming. He could tolerate them, for now.

Normally at this juncture, Freddie would have indeed fucked the girl. But he had decided that perhaps she needed to be rewarded for all her efforts. He was not generally inclined to consider what a woman would want, his pleasure was all that mattered. But looking down at her, seeing how fragile and innocent she looked, not like the seasoned whores he was accustomed to fucking. He was convinced that had he fucked her, despite the pain of having to accommodate his enormous cock (not to mention that as a virgin the pain would be a little more severe) she would no doubt have eventually cum. But something inside made him wanted to give her something that was all hers. Something extra. These feelings were extremely rare for Freddie so he decided that he really ought to act on this unusual moment of compassion.

So, rather then unzipping his pants and taking out his cock, he unexpectedly lowered his head, moved in between her legs and made his way towards her wet pussy.

Alice was shocked. She had expected to be fucked and was readying herself for the attack. Indeed she was so scared, she was actually going to tell Freddie to stop. She had always wanted to be a virgin right up and until her wedding night, and the thought of what she would be giving up had finally brought her back to her senses. But this was an unexpected turn of events. And quite a happy one at that! And in no time Freddie had moved the gusset of her g-string to one side and had expertly stared to lick her wet clit.

"Ohhhhhhh! Oh, Daddy, that is so nice. So nice." She happily cried out in response to his expert manipulations. Freddie carried on licking away noting that her clit was huge and soaking wet. Clearly she was very close and it would not take much for her to cum. And Freddie was good at this, he was actually very good at this. After all, he was married and he had to give pleasure to his wife, he never treated Lady Jackson like a whore.

So as he licked and gently sucked on Alice's clit, she thrust her hips forward towards his tongue, closed her eyes and allowed her head to roll back against her pillow. Her mouth was open, she was licking her lips and was groaning out loudly. This was good. This was very good. Different from when Louise would lick her, she was more tender, but an old man had a different technique. More skilful and slightly more rough, he would gently graze her clit with his teeth and sometimes suck her completely.

"Oooh, that's so nice Daddy! So nice! Oh you are soooo good. So good! So good! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhh!" And the young bitch came. She came more than she had ever cum with Louise. The build up of sexual tension with Freddie, this past hour or so, was too much for the young girl and when she was finally released from her shackles, the relief was all too much. Her orgasm seemed to last for an eternity, its intensity and duration was something she had never previously experienced. If this is what it was like to be dominated and abused at the hands of a Master, all women should try it, she thought, as waves and waves orgasmic bliss cursed through her young, nubile body.

After a minute or so, the intense feelings of pleasure subsided and Alice slowly began to come back down to earth. She opened her eyes and saw that Freddie had straightened up and was staring down at her. He was gently smiling, in that kind caring way he did when they first met today. "Did you enjoy that, my dear?" He asked sweetly.

"Oh yes! Yes! It was lovely. Really, the best I have ever had."

"Good. Good."

Alice was now returning to reality with a bang. For the first time in a while she was thinking relatively clearly. She had just sucked off a man and allowed him to cum all over her face. She had then been licked out and cum like a dog in heat. If she was being honest with herself, she had loved every minute of it. But now, as the intensity of the situation and feelings of desire in her rapidly subsided, understandably she once more became nervous of the situation. Dressed as she was, with another man, an older man, on her bed, she wanted things to now stop. She needed a period of reflection to understand what had just happened to her and what it all meant. And the girl naively thought that, having just cum himself, Freddie would be finished also.

She lifted her head up from the pillow and looked to her side and at a clock that was on her bedside table. "I-I think I should probably be getting back to school now. I am a little late but I still think I can make my history class..."

Freddie looked down at her and smiled. "But I have not finished, my dear. I have not finished my case for the prosecution..."

"I-I think I know enough now."

"You don't know nearly half enough, you silly bitch." He looked down at her, his expression once more one of anger. The kind old caring uncle had again been replaced by the ruthless sexual predator. He reached down and placed his hands on Alice's big tits and he began to roughly squeeze them through her shirt.

Alice looked at his hands and what they were doing to her breasts and was rightly concerned. "P-please, I have done what you have asked. You must let me go. I need to get to school. Please, I want this to stop now."

"It will stop when I tell you it will stop." And then, grabbing the folds of her shirt he violently ripped it open, causing some buttons to fly across the room and her delightful teenage tits to shake up and down as they were finally exposed.

"Oh my God!" She screamed out in horror. "Stop! Please, stop!"

"God, these are beautiful teenage tities!" Was Freddie's response to the schoolgirl's pitiful pleas for mercy. He then started to roughly maul her 34-D breasts. "So big! So succulent. They were made for men to fuck and abuse. In time you will learn to titie fuck me but for now I want your pussy. I want to fuck your virgin schoolgirl pussy!"

Alice looked up, terrified at what her attacker was saying. She had always wanted to be a virgin on her wedding night. Fooling around with Louise and the dildo was one thing, but allowing a man to take her, a man she did not love was something entirely different. In all her life she had never once contemplated this as a possibility. Even when she was dressing up for him, sucking his cock and calling him "Daddy", she had in her mind deemed this to be ok because she was not actually allowing him to fuck her. Just as she deemed it ok to fool around with another teenage schoolgirl.

So, the line she had drawn for herself was making love, and what Freddie offered was as far removed from anything that could be constituted as "making love." And because Alice wanted to resist, it would be rape, pure and simple. And she did not want to lose her virginity by being raped by this old, cold hearted bastard.

"No Freddie, you can't, you can't make love to me like this. It is not right, Freddie, please stop! Stop! I don't want it! I don't want it!"

"Bitch, I told you to call me Daddy!" He growled back, ignoring her pleas as he unzipped his trousers and removed his throbbing 11 inch cock. With his other hand he started to force her legs wide open, something which Alice desperately tried to resist.

"No please! Please stop!" She tried to close her legs and started to beat up against his chest. "Stop it! I am a virgin, I don't want this, I don't want to be fucked!" Sadly Freddie was too strong for her. He used his weight to ensure that her legs were wide enough to allow him to enter. Holding his cock with one hand, and using the other to grab hold of her two hands, which were thrashing wildly upon his chest, he pinned them above her head. He now had the teenager just in the right position to rape.

Alice then felt the head of his huge cock make contact with the entrance to her pussy. She was terrified about allowing such a big cock to enter her young tight body. The dildos that Louise had previously used were always small and were nothing compared to the beast that Freddie possessed. As he pinned her hands above her head and looked down at her, grimacing with determination, Alice decided to make one last desperate plea and to say anything that might appeal to him, hoping against hope that he there was some kindness in him.

"Daddy, please don't. Your little girl does not want to be raped. P-please, Daddy, don't rape me with your big cock. Daddy, please..." She pleaded, in her most desperate, sweet little voice.

Freddie stopped. His cock was poised at the entrance to her pussy ready to enter at any moment. He looked down at his captive. She looked so sweet, fragile and desperate that he had to stop for a moment and savour the look. Her large baby blue eyes were staring up at him through her glasses, clearly imploring him to show her some kindness; her mouth was open and she was panting out loud, she was no longer screaming or saying anything, she was just waiting to see what Freddie would do; and so frightened was she, and upset by her predicament, tears had already started to trickle down her cheek. The folds of her shirt were spread wide open revealing all of her big tits to Freddie's greedy eyes and they were deliciously shaking up and down as she panted with fear. Her school tie still lay in between the valley of her tits, another reminder to him that this was a young teenage schoolgirl that he was about to rape. It was one of the great taboos.

And then Freddie did something rather unexpected. He let go of Alice's hands and started to lift himself back so he was no longer positioned directly above her but was kneeling in between her spread legs. Alice believed that her pleas had worked and that he was, after all, going to spare her. He looked down, he himself breathing heavily.

"So young, so beautiful." He growled, as one of his hands moved down and started to play with her tits. Still believing he was going to let her go, and that this was just the final act before he released her, a sense of relief was spreading through her. "So beautiful, so big." He said as he flicked her nipples. "So, you think Daddy should let you go, that he should show you some mercy?"

She could now well and truly see light at the end of the tunnel. "Yes Daddy! Yes, let your little girl go. I only want to make love to the man I marry on my wedding night. Please Daddy, let me go, you know it makes sense."

"Yes, you would like that, wouldn't you?"

"Yes Daddy, I would like that very much!"

"I am sure you would. I am sure you would. But you have been a very bad girl, haven't you Alice. You have been a bad schoolgirl, dressing up like a slut, trying to entice your Daddy with that gorgeous teenage body of yours!"

"No! No! I haven't, you told me..."

"Alice you need to be fucked. You need Daddy to rape that teenage pussy of yours!" Then, with impressive speed, which gave Alice hardly any time to react, Freddie placed the cock at the entrance to her pussy and, placing his arms under her legs, he moved forward, forcing her legs up and wide. Within a couple of seconds, the heels of her shoes were pointing up and towards the ceiling, her legs were spread wide and her body was now bent into two. Then he began to push his cock forward, breaching her innocence, destroying her virginity, raping her pussy.

"Oh God stop!" She screamed out as she felt the massive head breach her virgin walls. "Oh my God that feels so big! Please! Please, stop! Daddy stop. Ohhhhh that's huge! That feels huge!" Freddie pushed in a little further. Her pleas only spurred him on to fuck her and to fuck her hard. Her little hands were now pushing up against his broad chest in a frantic, but futile attempt to try and stop the attack. But in this position, with her legs forced up and wide, and Freddie's weight bearing down on her, there was little she could do to stop the rape of her virgin schoolgirl pussy.

"Take that you naughty bitch! You need Daddy's big cock don't you! Don't you!" He lunged forward and pushed all 11 inches of his huge member into her tight body.

"Oh God no Daddy! Stop, I am virgin. Oh p-please. That's so BIG! So fucking BIG!!! It's splitting me Daddy, your big cock is splitting your little girl... Please, please stop..."

Freddie didn't stop until he had forced his cock all the way in. It had been some struggle, naturally she was very tight and he had to muster all of his strength to secure entry. Once he had completed his goal, he looked down at the struggling teenager who was screaming out in agony.

"Daddy, it hurts! It hurts! So deep, so deep..." She moved one of her hands, which was still on his chest trying to push him off, and placed it on her tummy, almost to signify where his cock was. "God, Daddy, it is so big. You shouldn't be doing this..."

"You need to be fucked Alice, you need to be fucked hard by your Daddy." He then slowly began to move his cock in an out of her hole. "Don't you bitch, you need your Daddy to fuck you hard..."

"Oh! Oh! Oh! So big, so big!"

"It is big, bitch, but you can handle it. You can handle Daddy's big cock. There, take that!"

"Ouch!!! Oh God, you are raping me, Daddy! Oh Daddy, you are raping my pussy. You are raping my teenage pussy. Daddy, stop, p-please stop! Oh! Oh! Oh!" The fact that she was crying out rape, only spurred him on further and he began to fuck her even harder, maintaining a steady rhythm of long, deep thrusts!

"There bitch, take my fucking cock as I rape your schoolgirl pussy. Take it! Take it all!"

"Oh! Oh! Oh!"

He now fucked her furiously increasing the pace and power of his strokes. Her big tits shook up and down in response. Her bed stand began to crash up against the wall causing a few of her teddies to fall on to the floor. "God you are tight, very tight. You love my cock, don't you? Tell me how much you love being raped by Daddy..."

"Oh! Oh! Oh!"

"Come on bitch, tell Daddy that you love to be raped, that you need his cock!"

"Oh! Oh! Oh! So big! So big! Your cock feels so big in my little pussy! "Oh! Oh! Oh! No, no this is wrong. You, you shouldn't be raping my pussy. Oh God! So big! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Alice was now inevitably becoming aroused in response to her rape. As a natural submissive whore, being roughly taken without consent, and being forced to accept her Master's cock all appealed to her darkest fantasies. The fact of the matter was, and as her pussy testified to, this bitch needed to be dominated and abused. Alice needed to be taken by force and to know that her body belonged to her Master. The only way Freddy could demonstrably prove this was by raping her, and raping her hard.

"That's it bitch, take my cock. Take it all."

"Oh! Oh! Oh!. P-please be gentle. Oh you are raping my pussy. You are raping my pussy... Oh! Oh! Oh!"

He carried on fucking her like this for a couple of minutes when nothing was said other than him calling her a "dirty schoolgirl who needs big cock." Alice however was unable to respond, other than pant out loud as her body became overwhelmed by the attack. With her legs spread side up high and wide and with her body bent over, Freddie could gain maximum penetration in the young teenager. Alice felt like his cock was coming through her throat. Her pussy was once more leaking juices, lubricating her attacker's cock and making her easier to fuck. She looked up at Freddie who had a look of pure evil determination as he went about raping her. Clearly he had no feelings for her. He was only concerned about his pleasure. As he looked down, mouth open, panting away, ignoring her pleas for mercy and obviously deriving huge pleasure from raping a schoolgirl, Alice knew that this rapist was never going to let her go, that he was always going to rape her and abuse her at will. And as she recognised this fact she came. She came like a whore in heat and she could not disguise the fact.

"Oh! God, so big, so big... It feels so good! Oh God, I am cumming! Oh Daddy rape me harder I am cumming Ohhhhhhhhh..."

"Yes, bitch, I knew you loved to be raped! I knew you would love my cock!" And having seen the bitch finally submit her body to him, Freddie released her legs so that her feet fell on to the bed and he knelt up. The only thing now connecting them now was his cock, which remained firmly implanted in her soaking wet pussy. Instinctively, Alice spread her legs wide in order to allow her Master even better access to her body.

For several minutes he pounded away, occasionally his hands would molest her shaking tits, flicking the nipples or slapping them. The force of his fucking was so intense that the array of teddy bears on her bed had all fallen on the floor. That was all bar one teddy which fell on to Alice. She grabbed on to it as a source of comfort, just as she had done in the past whenever she was in trouble.

"Oh you are naughty schoolgirl, aren't you?"

"Yes, Daddy, I am a naughty schoolgirl. I am your naughty schoolgirl. Oh Daddy, fuck me harder. Fuck your little schoolgirl hard. Oh! Oh! Oh! That's it Daddy, rape me Daddy! Rape me... Oh Daddy, is my pussy tight enough for you? Is it tight enough for your big cock?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Schoolgirl's Lesson Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds