• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Tales from the MILF Store Ch. 02

Tales from the MILF Store Ch. 02

12

Five foot two inches, closely cropped carrot colored red-orange hair with a 36D sized chest. Janice Damise sat in the snack bar of the department store she worked as a cashier in taking stock of herself. Losing 30 pounds, she had slimmed down nicely after her tiny-needle-dick husband Al had left her and her two kids for a younger model just out of high school.

'He should know better', she thought to herself.

But then at age 36 Al was using that pencil dick of his to do his thinking.

"Not much of a brain there," she mused, smiling inwardly.

While Al had been Janice's first and only lover she had seen pornos of more well-endowed men. Al sometimes brought them home to get them (read HIM) more in the mood. Janice found the ones featuring black men consuming their women with huge powerful hard-ons particularly arousing. The subject found its way into her fantasies one more than one occasion.

As Janice sat in the snack bar, legs crossed and lightly shaking her left leg, she felt the itch start between her legs.

"Damn," she muttered under her breath, "Maybe his dick was pitiful, but he SURE could use his tongue. And I need some relief, soon!"

"What relief? You're already on break," said her co-worker Ruthann Smythe.

Ruthann then looked down to see the points of Janice's nipples poking through her rust colored knit top.

"Oh, that kind of relief," giggled Ruthann.

"Chill out Ruthie" hissed Janice, "I am climbing the walls, and I need a MAN."

"Naw, what you need is about eight inches of hot Grade-A prime power prick pumped into your bun Jan."

Janice sighed, "If only I knew where to find it, girl."

After her divorce, Ruthann had gained a reputation as one of the store's baggable babes. She was 32, same age as Jan, and lived in a constant state of horny. Janice didn't want that kind of reputation, but she did need some dick. If anyone could give her a good lead, it would be Ruthann Smythe.

"Well ya know Al left you for a younger model, I say turn about is fair play," stated Ruthann. "Why do you think I'm never without a bagboy at my lane?"

"Well, for one thing you're always telling 'em you aren't wearing underwear."

"I don't." Ruthann replied.

"And the way you were dancing at the Company Party melted the snow in the parking lot," commented Janice.

Ruthann laughed, "yeah and I got to check out a lot of packages before I decided which one to take home and unwrap too."

"Lucky you," said Janice with a hint of envy in her voice.

"Speaking of which, I don't know how you feel about hot chocolate, but Richard Jensen is coming over, and he's one of those eight-incher's I was mentioning earlier. I haven't had the pleasure yet, but when we had a slow dance at the party, he was VERY happy to see me. Catch my drift?"

Janice's interest piqued at this, Richard was black, intelligent, handsome, and articulate. At five foot five he had just enough height to match her comfortably. He had just been promoted from bagger to cashier. Most importantly, for the first time, she might have found an answer to her horny little dilemma and her fantasy all in one.

"Boy it is sure slippery outside, I fell coming into the store, I think it's worker's comp time," Richard joked as he approached the table. But really all I hurt was my pride."

"From what I've heard that's not all you could have hurt," Janice said with a wink.

Janice couldn't believe what had come out of her mouth, and could only hope it went over Richard's head.

Ruthann thought to herself, 'ahh Jan IS a dark meat girl', and settled back to see how this initial volley would play out.

Richard had his eye on Janice ever since he'd heard about her divorce, and knew there was a good chance she would need some TLC soon. Here was his opening to get into her opening.

"Oh no, I always protect my tools, never know when I might need to TCB, Jan." Richard said in his deep throaty voice.

'Uhhhh' thought Janice as his reply shot right to her pleasure center.

Ruthann started thinking, 'damn this boy is good, and Jan is ready to give it up now! Hell so am I!' she groaned to herself.

As Janice squirmed her leaking crotch into her seat she queried,

"TCB? What's that?"

Richard leaned in so that she could smell the heady scent of 'Very Sexy for Men' as well as get an unmistakable look at the 'tool' their banter was causing to excite. He then whispered in her ear,

"TCB is short for Taking Care of Business, Jan. You DO believe that TCB is essential don't you?"

Her breath caught in her throat, and her nipples strained to push free of her all too thin bra and the tight knit top. A sight Richard was all too aware of.

"May I join you two lovely ladies?" he asked, already taking a seat next to Janice.

"M-My break's almost up, b-but I lo--, um like your company, Rich"

Looking directly at her hardened nipples then straight into her green eyes Richard said exactly what was on his mind.

"Yeah Jan I can see that just fine, because it's definitely not cold in here, in fact the way you're perspiring, I'd say you may be a little HOT."

Janice had to gain some control over the situation, this 19 year old black kid had her ready to spread her legs on the snack bar table!

"I'd b-better go the bathroom and f-freshen up then; I c-can't go back to work all..."

Janice thought better of continuing the sentence, so he finished it for her, huskily saying.

"WET? "

Jan felt her pussy contract HARD. "Huh?" She asked in a horny haze.

"All wet and sweaty, we can't have you go back to work like that. Right?" as Richard sought to reel her back in some from her erotic thoughts.

"Hey listen Jan; I'll see if I can get the lane next to you when I PUNCH IN" See ya in the HOLE."

Ruthann who had sat silently absorbing the scene admired Richard's smoothness once Janice had left.

"Ya know you had her ready to fuck you right here on the table don't ya?"

Richard replied half jokingly, "Well after the way you left me at the party, I gotta do something."

Then he winked at Ruthann got up and left to work his charm on the Authorized Cashier who had the ability to assign him to the lane next to the very desirable Janice Damise. Leaving Ruthann to question whether she had made the correct choice after leaving the party, and what she might be able to do to fix that.

Janice's pussy was like soup. As she walked back to her lane her emotions were a flutter. She felt like a mix between a schoolgirl and a shameless hussy. On the one hand she knew there was this hot younger man that could no doubt fill her and thrill her like she had only imagined in her dreams. Yet on the other hand, this same young kid was 13 years her junior, still in his teens. However, he definitely could push her buttons. 'How, oh how would this play out?' She wondered.

All the while knowing exactly what was going to happen, wanting what was going to happen, needing what was going to happen, the only question being when. Yes, Janice Damise was going to be living out her fantasy very soon.

The store was relatively slow that day and Richard had kept his word to get assigned to the lane next to Janice. How he did it is another story, maybe for another day. For the most part Janice and Richard kept up their light banter and got to know things about each other that made them like each other even more.

Towards the end of the day Richard decided to close the deal.

"So Jan, what's on your agenda for this evening? Got something planned with the kids?"

Without even thinking Janice bounced back nonchalantly,

"No, Al has the kids this week, I'm doing the batchelorette thing.... umm... err.... Why? She finished demurely.

"So you wanna do IT with me? The batchelorette thing that is?" he said with a wink.

All of a sudden it all fell into place for Janice. The desire, the loneliness, the fantasies, the anger at her ex, and most of all the aching, pounding, pulsing, throbbing, moisture generating from her lower stomach and centered in her very underused pussy. Why not go for it, it's my turn she justified to herself.

Janice walked over to his lane pushed her 36-D bosom into his arm and said in a low, sultry tone.

"I haven't done IT since my divorce two years ago, I've needed to do IT for a very long time now, and I've wanted to do IT with you since you told me about your 'tool'. Come over tonight and show me what IT is like to be a real woman. Please? I promise you WON'T be sorry."

"Jan baby, you don't have to beg. Because by the time tonight is over you'll be begging me to stop."

"I wouldn't bet on that mister, I've got a lot to make up for," answered Janice.

Surreptitiously reaching for his semi-hard tool and finding more than she'd ever had before she thought to herself. 'It's a good thing I've given birth otherwise I'd never be able to handle THAT!'

'Yeah, she's ready, more than ready' thought Richard. 'I can't wait to see if what they say about redheads is true. I'm gonna tease that bitch until her juice is flowing like a faucet, then I'm gonna plug up the leak. Ohhh, yeah, this store has got so much untouched pussy, and I'm just the one to TCB.'

Richard Jensen had been an aficionado of older women ever since one had taken his virginity four years ago. Unfortunately restrictions prevent that story from being told, but it is a HOT tale. In those four years he had learned much and found that if he played it cool, took it easy, and waited. Most women, young or old, would come to him, and in a place like this store, not only would he have a smorgasbord to choose from. Word of mouth would allow him to be choosey, after all the best advertising is a happy customer.

Richard knocked on Janice's townhouse door a little before 7:00pm and was greeted by a vision of womanhood. She had a low-cut V-necked knit blouse on, with four buttons in the front, followed by a pair of light blue jeans that were close to being painted on.

Janice was equally impressed by Richard's choice of attire, a black silk shirt that was sensual to the touch, and a pair of white Dockers that did nothing to hide his powerful ass, and mighty bulge that she planned to put to good use.

"Mister Man, welcome to my humble abode, please come in," she invited.

"You look good enough to make a man forget his manners baby." Richard said as he presented her with two perfect lavender roses.

Janice thought to herself, 'I am sooo dead, not 30 seconds and I'm ready to rape him. He is smooth with a capital S.'

"Well, thank you sir, for the roses and the compliments. Let me say you look scrumptious yourself. Come on in, I am REALLY looking forward to tonight."

Her hard nipples sticking through her blouse punctuating her point, as she continued.

"What else do you have there?" pointing to the package in his hand as he entered.

As he held up a couple of CD's he replied, "a little soft jazz to cuddle up on the dance floor with. You do dance don't you Jan?"

"It's been forever, but I love it, let's hear what you've got." She took the three CD's and put them in her changer.

As the smooth sounds of Brian Cuthbertson, Fattburger, and Fourplay wafted from the speakers Richard held out his arms and motioned for her to enter them.

"Come here pretty lady, let me feel your warm sexy body in my arms. You look too good to waste."

Janice blushed and giggled uncontrollably, as she advanced into his arms.

"You know I did fix us something to eat." She offered.

He inhaled,

"Ummhmm and it smells HOT!" Richard replied in a low whisper, hot breath blowing in her ear and straight to her center.

"You really go after what you want don't you Rich?"

"Life's too short not to babe." He replied confidently.

Janice settled in with her head against his shoulder sighing,

"And tonight you want me... hmmm lucky me"

As they rocked and swayed to the music her right hand caressed the back of his head softly at first then with more urgency, Janice felt the long hard hot tube of meat surging against her stomach, and her crotch began grinding up to it, as if trying to scratch a controlling itch As more of a reflex more than anything else her left leg hooked Richard's powerful thigh and straining to get closer to it.

Richard leaned in to claim their first kiss, lightly at first, their lips barely touching, and as the heat between them rose their tongues met and pressed against each other more fervently, his hands seemed to be everywhere, down her sides, the globes of her breasts, her back, lower and lower on her back until he grabbed a hold of each magnificent ass cheek, which allowed Janice to wrap both legs around his thighs.

"Ohh babe" she moaned into his hot mouth.

Still dressed, standing in the middle of her living room, they were dry humping each other for all they were worth. Janice rode up and down the large forceful cock as she molded her chest to his, friction making her long sensitive nipples so stiff she felt they might snap off. Her hips were bucking out of control, like a mighty automobile piston. Up and down, back and forth, round and round. Janice's climax was unstoppable, bearing down on her like a freight train she reached underneath Richard's arms and clung to his shoulders.

"Yesss, oh yes babe, yes Richard, it's coming baaabe! Aaah, it's coming HARD! Shit! Do me man! Do me, do me, dooo meeee! Whoooaaahh!

Janice leaned in and clamped her teeth into his neck and shoulder as she squealed her first male induced orgasm in over two years. Richard grabbed and squeezed her asscheeks together and could hear the squishy sound of her release.

Janice's body was a quivering mass of flesh after she had cum. Her breathing ragged and suffering aftershocks from the massive quakes she'd just experienced. She whimpered her pleasure and looked in awe at the young man that had given her more sexual pleasure clothed, than she'd ever had naked with her ex. When she finally recovered enough she released her grip on his thighs and stood on her wobbly legs.

"Wow Rich" breathed Janice, "what do you do for an encore?"

Richard chuckled, "Encore? Jan baby that was just the overture, Act I is just about to begin."

With a blush and a big smile Janice replies,

"Oh my gawd, you've already ruined me for anyone else, and I'm not even naked yet."

"Jan by the time this night is over I'm gonna have your pink slip, now let's see what's under the hood," as he ripped the V-neck blouse open from the front.

'Better than I even thought,' Richard mused to himself. Nipples still as hard and sharp as pencil lead pointing unabashedly towards him. If it was one thing he had a weakness for, it was long and hard nips. It let him know that he was doing his job. If Janice's tips were any indication, they were in for a long night of hot, dirty, nasty fucking.

Janice waited silently hoping that her young but experienced lover would approve of her older but nicely toned body. A body that was still reacting from the aftershocks of their initial encounter, a body that was becoming quickly becoming addicted to the manner of sensations he extracted from her.

"Your ex is a fool for not taking advantage what was right under his nose," Richard spoke in a low vibrato that Janice could feel, more than hear.

He scooped her into the classic carrying position, as she pointed towards her bedroom.

"The stereo is still turned on," said Janice, then realized how foolish her statement was at a time like this.

Richard replied, "Baby, you've got a man with almost an 8-inch hard on, and you are looking like you've pissed your pants you're so wet. Don't you think WE'RE a little too turned on to care about that?"

Janice kissed his neck and whispered in his ear, "Good point mister, take me to bed and fuck me senseless."

"Good answer," was his reply as he carried her upstairs to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom Richard wasted no time making his intentions known. He threw Janice onto her queen-sized bed unsnapped and unzipped her jeans and pulled them off of her. Janice now lay in front of him clad only in a matching sheer bra and pair of bikini panties. Her body covered in a sheen of perspiration, orangish-red hair matted to her forehead, and a matching shade of red showing through her soaked matted panties.

Her diamond-tipped tits were nearly boring holes through the thin material of her bra, her arduous breathing caused her 36-D's to heave mightily. Her body was squirming and writhing trying to relieve the heat of her arousal.

As Jan looked through desired laden eyes, she realized Richard was still fully dressed, yet the large bulge in the front of his Dockers revealed his desire for her. She had to know what that man-meat looked like, and she had to know NOW. She moved forward towards the object of her desire, and Richard pushed her lightly back towards the bed. She looked at him quizzically.

"You'll get to see it Jan, you'll get to touch it, and you'll get to feel it sliding inside of that firecrotch of yours but allow me to unwrap the package. Enjoy the show."

He smiled wickedly as he slowly removed his silk shirt, covered her face with it momentarily, and then slid the sensual material erotically down her sensuous body.

Her glazed eyes soaked in his body, so far she loved what she saw. He was built but not overly muscular, light amounts of black curly hair running from his chest in a narrow line down to his flat stomach. No six-pack, yet no love handles, mmm she couldn't wait to see best part and that was next!

Richard wanted this woman bad, but he also wanted her to remember him forever, so he took his time slowly lowering her panties, reveling in her impatience and hunger. Once he had them off suddenly he grabbed her thighs, knelt down and pulled her cunt down to his hot mouth.

"Ohhhh my....gawd!" she gasped.

Richard's hot tongue landed at her Perineum the area just above her anus and below her pussy. He then licked his way clockwise slowly around the outer and inner lips of her flowing juicy peach. When he reached her clit at the top of her pulsing pussy he cruelly avoided it, working his way down to the bottom. He opened the lips of her pussy wide and lightly tickled each side.

Janice's hips were rotating wildly trying to guide Richard's tongue to her hard blood engorged clitoris. Her arms came down from holding onto the edge of her mattress, and tried to grab his head and hold it still.

"Don't you move!" he ordered in a low commanding tone. "Stay right there, you hear me?"

She froze, knowing that he would deliver everything she wanted and more. His tongue moved slowly from the bottom of her fire-red dripping love hole to just below her clit, dove deep into her steaming hole giving it a hot french kiss, just like he was kissing her mouth. His tongue then started again at the bottom of her cunt and swept quickly up to her aching clit.

Her reaction was swift and immediate, her hands went to her hardened nipples, her back arched as Richard's tongue lapped at her stiffened bud. Her breath exited her as though she had been punched in the stomach.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! BAAA-BEEE!!! AAAAHHHHH!! SHIT!" she cried.

Her ass lifted high off the bed and with his tongue still on her love bud, Richard slid his right middle and ring fingers into her cooch. He sought and found that 2 inch patch of rough skin on the top wall of her pussy and quickly manipulated it to expand and squirt streams of cunt cum flying from between her legs.

Richard smiled, and stood back, lest he drown in the steady strong flow. He took advantage of the time to remove his slacks and underwear. Janice's legs scissored back and forth as her body jerked and she pressed her thighs together tightly increasing the pleasure and calming it at the same time. Richard got back down between her legs.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Tales from the MILF Store Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 143 milliseconds