• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Trish

Trish

12

"Oh my god, Oh my god," I wailed as a toe curling orgasm swept through me. I convulsed off the bed, pushing my pussy hard into the tongue and lips busily bringing me off. Her tongue was everywhere, fluttering on my clit, licking up and down my throbbing pussy, spearing deeply into my hungry pussy hole. This one was even bigger than the first, and she was not letting up one bit. I moaned as I felt my lover slide two fingers into my pussy and began to pump them in and out. The fullness felt wonderful, my pussy clamping down as they slid in an out. The sensation was nice addition to her tongue and lips as they continued to lick my pussy and clit. I grabbed my breasts and pulled on my nipples adding to the pleasure my lover was providing.

"Oh baby, fuck me good," I moaned as my hips pushed against her hand, driving her fingers deeper inside me. I spread my legs open wider as I humped my hips off the bed. She locked her lips on my clit, sucking it into her mouth and then proceeded to lick the head. I moaned wantonly as the first sparks of another orgasm began to fire. It started in my toes, and then up my legs, to my ass then up my spine, finally exploding as my brain and pussy dissolved into waves of pleasure. This one was amazing – my pussy clamped down on her fingers, locking them deep in my pussy as I exploded. I reached down grabbing her head as my orgasm peaked and then slowly ebbed.

"No more, please," I gasped, pushing her away from my throbbing pussy. I collapsed back onto the bed, limp. After a few moments, I held my arms up, inviting her to come up and share a kiss. She climbed up from between my thighs, lowering herself onto me as our lips met. We continued making out while my heartbeat returned to normal. I rolled her off me, our lips still together, making sure to lick her lips and surrounding areas, tasting myself on her face.

"That was amazing," she said finally.

"We definitely need to do this again", I replied. "You sure know your way around a gal's parts."

"You do too," she replied. I have never had someone make me cum as hard as you did."

"It was my pleasure," I replied. "Why don't we take a quick shower together and put some clothes back on. David should be here in about 2 hours."

We got up and I led her into my bathroom and turned on the water. She peed while I made sure the temperature was right. I stepped into the shower, holding the door open for her to follow. God, she was cute. Slender with perky "C" cup breasts, gorgeous dark pink nipples, flat tummy, and cute manicured bush hiding her pussy. She was a true Irish redhead, freckled all over. She was shorter than I, probably five foot three, but cute as a button and hot as a firecracker in bed. Just my kind of lover. I turned her around in the shower, reaching for the luffa and soap as I studied her cute little ass. She giggled as I completed my inventory, knowing exactly what I was doing.

"You're insatiable," she said.

"You're adorable," I replied. "Let's get you cleaned up."

I soaped up the luffa and began with her back, cleaning thoroughly before squatting down to do her feet and legs. She lifted a foot which I cleaned before giving me the other one. I cleaned up her legs to her ass, spending a few extra moments cleaning her cute little ass. I experimentally ran a finger around her ass and received a positive response both verbally and physically. I stored that little piece of information away for a later date. I grabbed her hips, turned her around, and began to wash the front of her legs. I bypassed her pussy, moving up to wash her tummy. I looked up to see her watching me. I realized that washing her cute body had rekindled my sex drive, and I decided to get Trish off in the shower since I love shower sex. There's something about the water beating down on you, the feel of soapy hands rubbing against wet skin and steam heating up the intensity.

With a mischievous smile, I stood up, leaned forward and kissed her as my soapy hands move to her pert tits. I soaped them up as I deepened our kiss when her lips parted for my tongue. My hands found her nipples. I rubbed them in the palms of my hands until they hardened, and then began to pull on them, eliciting an immediate response. She moaned into my mouth as I continued to tweak her nipples, making them harden further. I pulled away from her lips, looking at her as I continued to caress her tits. She opened her eyes; her lids hooded with lust, and pulled my head back into a heated kiss. I opened my mouth, ran my tongue around her lips, seeking entrance to her mouth. She acquiesced. I pulled her under the water letting it wash the soap off her body. I slid the hand that held the luffa down to her bush, and slowly rubbed it there before sliding it lower. She parted her legs, letting me explore her pussy. I gently rubbed the luffa over her outer lips, washing her pussy. Our tongues were playing a duet in each other's mouth.

I dropped the luffa and used my fingers to part her outer lips, sliding two fingers along her exposed pussy. I found her pussy wet and engorged, the moisture slippery. My fingers took advantage of the soap, sliding easily between her parted outer lips. I found her clit, hiding beneath its sheath and gently rubbed it. I felt it begin to harden as her hips began to pump against my fingers. She moaned, pulling away from our kiss. I took this opportunity to move lower, moving my mouth down to capture one of her nipples, sucking on it roughly as my fingers rubbed her clit. Looking up, her eyes were now closed, her lips still parted. I rotated my hand, leaving a thumb to rub her clit and sank two fingers into her wet little pussy. She gasped as I entered her.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned, "you're making me sooo horny. Don't stop, please."

I love a lover who talks dirty, and I find it impossible to resist a lover's request. So I proceeded to do exactly what she asked. I moved her out of the water stream until she could lean back against the shower wall. I began to fuck her harder, my fingers sliding in and out with more force. Each thrust caused my thumb to run up from the base of her clit to the head, her hips pushing down and forward to increase the contact.

"Ride my fingers until you cum," I said.

"Oooh, getting closer," She panted in response.

As her arousal grew, her moans became more frequent and louder. As she came closer to orgasm, her dirty mouth spewed encouragement, indicating her rising level of passion. Her hips were now thrusting hard against my hands as her fingers pulled on her hard nipples. I pinched her clit between my fingers, she squealed loudly, moaning that she was close. Finally, she peaked, shaking and moaning, her pussy leaking profusely. .

Once she had cum, I removed my fingers, licking them clean of her nectar. While she recovered, I quickly washed myself before giving both of us a final rinse. She had recovered enough to dry herself. We went back out to my bedroom. I took a quick look at the clock. Our shower interlude had only taken twenty five minutes.

"I'm gonna go back out to the pool, you are welcome to join me if you like while we wait for David," I said. Can I loan you a suit?"

"Are you sure I am not imposing?" she asked. "I never planned on being here so long. I didn't know David's flight was delayed. I apologize for interrupting your day off."

"Don't be silly," I said. "I am glad you came. And I am certainly enjoying your visit so far."

"You're sure?" She asked. I nodded.

"There is no way I can wear one of your suits," she said. "It will fall off me. Your tits are much bigger than mine and your hips are curvier."

"I'm sure I could find something that would work, and I know Birgit and I would enjoy the view," I smarted. "But the kids really wouldn't understand. How about if I get one of Birgit's suits? You both have the same figure." I reached into my closet, selected a clean bikini and pulled it on.

I left my bedroom and walked down the hall.

"Birgit, may I borrow one of your bikinis for Trish?" I asked my nanny.

"No problem," she replied. "The kids and I just came in for some juice. I stuck my head into your bedroom and it sounded like the two of you were enjoying a nice shower together," she said with only a hint of sarcasm. "Are you going back out to the pool?" she asked

"Yup, be there in a minute," I replied.

I entered Birgit's room, grabbed a cute emerald green thong bikini that I knew would compliment Trish's hair and eyes as well as providing Birgit and I some lovely eye candy and then returned to my bedroom.

"Here you go," I said as I handed her the bikini.

She held it up and smiled. "I love the color, but isn't this a bit risqué?" she asked.

I assured her that it would be fine. With a shrug she put on the top and I helped her tie it. She also needed to tighten the strings on her hips a little. I have to say that she looked edible with it on. Her tits were barely covered by the top, with her nipples barely visible through the fabric. The bottoms highlighted her cute butt and barely covering her front. Her hips were a little leaner than Birgit's was, but she was smaller on top. When Birgit wore the suit, her tits looked like they would fall out at any moment.

"Let's go get some sun", I said. We left the bedroom, stopping in the kitchen for a drink on our way out to the pool. I had a glass of wine and after some cajoling, Trish had the same.

We sat down by the pool in lounge chairs, joining Birgit who was watching my kids. We chatted for a while about normal things. Birgit and I got up a few times to deal with the kids who were playing in the pool. When Birgit asked Trish what she did, she explained that she was the office manager for David's office and had come over to get some papers signed. Our little assignation was made possible because David's flight was delayed for 5 hours. Trish needed the papers signed today so she had to stay.

*************************************************************************

When Trish had arrived, David should have already been home. Unbeknownst to her, David's charter had been delayed by weather. We had chatted for a while in the kitchen, when David called again to say the plane had been further delayed. Trish offered to leave at that point, but I was feeling a little playful and decided to see if I could seduce her so I convinced her to stay. I have a well developed sixth sense about people and I am rarely wrong. I was picking up vibes that my bikini was creating some interest on the part of Trish. David had been away for several days, and I was already horny and anticipating his return. Prior to her arrival, I was taking advantage of a rare day off to get some sun by the pool, so I was wearing one of my tinier bikinis. Although I had two kids, I had kept my figure through a combination of good genes and hard work at the gym. I had caught her on more that one occasion checking me out. The thought of a new lover as cute as Trish had already got my pussy starting to swell with anticipation.

With all that in mind, I offered to show her around the house while we waited for David to arrive home. As we walked around the house, I made it a point to touch her arms, wrap a hand around her shoulders as I pointed out various items in the house. At one point I was standing behind her and I put my hands on her shoulders before pointing out a picture of the kids above the fireplace in the family room. Once done, I slowly slid my hands down her arms, gently moving closer to brush my tits against her back, my legs also touching her ass. She didn't object in the least. I knew from her response that she was open to being seduced. I led her down the hallway toward my bedroom, pointing out the kids and Birgit's rooms down another hallway. We entered the master bedroom and I casually closed the door.

I looked her in the eye and said, "Trish, I have a sixth sense about people and I am picking up vibes from you. You turn my on and I want to get you naked get to know each other a little better while we wait for David." I continued to look in her eyes as I reached up behind my neck and slowly untied my top. She didn't say a word, but the intensity of her eyes told me her answer. I pulled the string and then without loosening it further, reached behind my back an untied the remaining string. With a shake of my shoulders, the top fell to the floor. Her eyes widened as she saw my naked tits displayed to her. I stepped forward, my hands at her hips. I moved my face to within inches of her, looking deeply into her eyes. She didn't respond, but closed her eyes and parted her lips slightly. That was all the answer I required. I moved my lips onto hers as we kissed for the first time. Her lips were soft, her breath sweet. I felt her arms come up over my shoulders as her lips parted. I deepened our kiss as my fingers began to open her blouse. I quickly unbuttoned her, pulling the tails of her tailored blouse from her skirt and sliding it off her shoulders and down her arms. I reached behind her, finding the clasp of her bra and unsnapping it. My fingers slid up the straps, sliding them down off her shoulder. I broke our kiss, moving slightly away from her to see her tits exposed as the bra slid from her arms. Wanting her naked, I proceeded to remove her skirt, leaving her cute, transparent bikini panties on. She slid out of her pumps, and I grabbed her hand and led her towards my bed.

"Have you been with a woman before?" I asked.

She nodded yes, an amazing color of scarlet beginning on her face, down her neck and even onto her chest. She was blushing!

Yummy, I thought. I lay her down on the bed, settling down next to her. My lips moved from hers, kissing her face. I found an earlobe, and began to nibble on it. She gasped with pleasure. I moved down her neck, kissing her throat and then her shoulder, moving my body down. My lips moved lower, my tongue licking her breasts, stopping to kiss and caress her cute tits until I had her gasping in pleasure before kissing down her tummy before sliding between her legs. I pulled down her panties, removing them down her hips and off her legs. She lifted her feet up off the bead her panties moved past her ankles and off her feet. Her legs parted, opening herself to me. Her pussy hair was closely trimmed, but she was not bare. Her lips were parted, engorged with blood. I prefer a shaved pussy, not liking to get pubic hairs in my mouth, but I was too horny to worry the details. Hungry to taste her, I dove in with my lips and tongue. I started at the bottom, sliding my tongue between her outer lips, then up her channel to her clit. Trish moaned as soon as my tongue hit her pussy and continued for the entire duration of my journey. When my tongue reached her clit, she shivered as I spent a moment teasing her bundle of nerves. With that I was off, like the seasoned pussy licker I am, I worked her pussy up and down until she started talking dirty to me.

"Suck on my clit," she begged. So I did. "Fuck my pussy with your tongue," she gasped. So I did. I enjoyed myself thoroughly, bringing her off the first time with just my tongue. As she recovered, I tongued her hole, savoring the juices of her orgasm. Once she had recovered, I returned to licking her, taking her to another climax with my fingers rubbing her g-spot. Her second orgasm was bigger; she cried out loudly as her pussy convulsed around my fingers. Her kegal muscles were well developed; she locked down on my fingers as her muscles rippled in waves. Finally, they released, so I withdrew my fingers, sucking on them to taste her pussy juices before returning my lips and tongue to the source.

"No more, please," she begged as she pushed my face from between her legs. I moved up over her, leaning down to kiss her. She responded to my lips as I lowered myself fully onto her body.

After a few minutes, I rolled off her and told her I needed her to give me an orgasm. She proceeded to rock my world, displaying her well developed pussy eating skills to my satisfaction.

I love finding a new lover, and Trish had far exceeded my expectations.

******************************************************************************

I was pulled from the erotic memory when I heard Birgit ask Trish if she enjoyed the tour of the house. I knew from the teasing tone of her voice that Birgit was trying to elicit a response from Trish. I listened as Trish stammered out a lame response about how nicely the house was decorated. With my attention now fully back to the present, I listened as Birgit said, "It sure sounded like you both enjoyed the tour, the moans and cries to enjoyment could be heard throughout the house."

"It was quite enjoyable," I replied as I smiled. I turned to Trish who was blushing furiously. I reached out and patted Trish's arm. "Don't worry Trish," I told her. "She's just jealous because we didn't invite her to join us."

Trish swiveled her head between the two of us. "So you two are lovers?" she whispered.

"Lovers?" Birgit snickered. "You must know by now that Jacqui is insatiable", she snorted. "Do you think I could work here if we weren't lovers? She can't keep her hands to herself," she smarted.

Trish thought for a moment, and then slowly nodded her head in understanding.

"I would love to show you my room if Jacqui didn't wear you out," Birgit said. I am sure you would enjoy it immensely." Birgit was a wiz with a strapon and my pussy convulsed at the thought of her fucking Trish senseless. I knew Trish wanted to go with Birgit, but some sense of propriety might prevent her so I decided to help her along with her decision.

"I am sure Birgit could interest you if given the opportunity," I offered. "She is amazing with her strapon and never fails to exhaust me", I said. "Why don't you two kids go mess up some sheets," I offered. "I know the two of you will enjoy some adult time. I will get the kids out of the pool get them changed and start some dinner. Trish, why don't you plan on staying for dinner after you two finish. Dinner will be in about an hour and half, will that give you enough time?" I said.

Birgit got up from her lounger and then pulled Trish up off her seat. Never giving the girl a change to answer, she began leading Trish into the house. Pulling her along behind her Birgit tossed a "we'll have to make due, see you later," over her shoulder as they went into the house.

I spent about another half hour out at the pool with the kids before getting them into the house and into a bathtub. I supervised a bath and then got them dressed and placed in front of the TV to watch a movie while I prepared dinner. I couldn't resist walking down to Birgit's closed door to listen a few times. From the sounds of things, they were both enjoying themselves. Birgit is also a very vocal lover and from the sounds of things they both were voicing their needs. Although Brigit likes to be dominant with her lovers, she enjoys lying on her back and receiving also. I smiled at the thought of what must be going on behind closed doors and spent a moment wishing I didn't have to get dinner started.

******************************************************************************

I was in the kitchen when David finally arrived home. I welcomed him with one of my I'm glad your home kisses and hugs. He responded by engulfing me in a tight hug kissing me enthusiastically. His hands found my ass and he pulled me tightly against him. I could feel his dick responding to my closeness and I rubbed my naked tummy against his growing bulge. I wanted to make sure he knew that I was horny and expecting him to fuck me senseless later.

We continued to kiss and hug until I finally pushed him away. His dick was hard, and if we kept it up one minute longer, we would not be eating dinner. "Dinner will be ready in ten minutes", I finally told him. "Why don't you get changed and then if you wouldn't mind, look in on Birgit and let her know dinner is ready. She is entertaining a new lover who you know, so you may want to see what they are up to."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Trish

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds