• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Taylor's Toys Ch. 02

Taylor's Toys Ch. 02

123

In the few moments she had before Marissa and Summer caught up with her Taylor picked up the pair of handcuffs she had left waiting on her bedside table and hid them behind her back.

When Marissa and Summer entered her bedroom Taylor greeted them with a cheery smile, a smile the other two girls found more threatening than welcoming.

"So I was thinking, while I like the idea of having you both at once it would be a little overwhelming considering this is going to be my first girl on girl experience, so if you don't mind Marissa I think you should just watch for a while, then Summer can watch us have fun, and then when were all feeling more comfortable we can try the whole threesome thing." Taylor said in her normal super fast way, "Sound ok to you?"

"Ok." Marissa and then Summer replied after a brief pause.

"Great, Marissa, sit down and make yourself comfortable." Taylor said.

Marissa did as she was told and then there was a pause as Taylor looked thoughtful.

"Mm, you know, I just realised that I was supposed to just watch downstairs but the two of you together looked so hot I just couldn't stop myself from joining in." Taylor sighed, "If only there was a way to restrain you... oh, I know."

Brightening up Taylor showed the other two girls the pair of handcuffs she had been hiding behind her back.

"No way skank." Summer said.

"Summer, it's ok." Marissa said.

"Coop." Summer wined.

"I said it's ok." Marissa said, "Just let her do whatever she wants so we can get this over with."

"I think that's a great idea." Taylor said as she began attaching the handcuffs to the arms of the chair and Marissa's wrists.

When she was done Taylor went to sit on her bed and beckoned Summer forward. Summer scowled but came closer until she was standing in front of the blackmailing bitch.

Taylor just stared at Summer with a big phoney grin on her face for a few moments, making Summer feel so uncomfortable she actually returned the smile with an equally fake one of her own before Taylor finally spoke again.

"So, Summer, have you ever been spanked?" Taylor asked, her grin growing even wider.

There was a pause as Summer replayed those words in her head, hoping she had misheard the other girl, before a look of anger mixed with disgust crossed her face.

"No... no, no way, so not happening..." Summer said, turning to leave, already being able to see where this was going.

"Ok, no problem, I'll just call Seth and tell him I have some pictures to show him." Taylor said sweetly, "You can stick around if you want or I could take the handcuffs off Marissa and you two could be gone before he gets here. You're call."

Summer turned to Taylor with a look on her face which was the epitome of the if looks could kill phrase, but once again the fact that there was nothing she could do caused Summer to swallow her pride and walk back over to the other girl. When she got there as she crossed her arms and stared at Taylor with the look of death for a short while before answering the original question.

"No, I've never been spanked before." Summer said coldly.

"Really." Taylor said, smiling again, "Well... I guess there's a first time for everything. Lay across my lap."

Still smiling Taylor patted her lap invitingly. Summer gritting her teeth angrily as she tried to hide the fact she was blushing but it was no use. Neither was trying to deny Taylor anything at this point so reluctantly Summer did as she was told, awkwardly kneeling over Taylor's lap so that her ass was in perfect position for a spanking.

For a few moments Taylor just stared at Summer's ass, remembering all the nasty little fantasies that she'd had about it ever since she had discovered her bisexual urges and how she was going to make sure that most, if not all, of those fantasies came true over this weekend.

As Taylor enjoyed the view Summer found herself actually wanting the other girl to do something, even if it was spank her ass. The anticipation of being spanked was horrible, probably worse than actually taking a spanking. It wasn't long before Summer found herself opening her mouth in preparation to actually ask Taylor to just get this over with when she felt something on her ass.

Summer flinched, expecting the worst, but the touch was soft, Taylor only gently resting her hand against her right ass cheek. Still expecting the worst Summer flinched again when that hand began to move, but it only gently caressed her butt cheeks, Taylor seeming to take great joy out of dragging this out, making Summer squirm in fear of receiving her first spanking for as long as possible before finally delivering the first blow.

"You know Summer, when I was questioning my sexuality I searched the Internet and found all sorts of fun things. Not all of it interested me, but for some reason I found I really enjoyed watching lesbian BDSM sex scenes. There's just something about seeing a girl naked, tied up and helpless which just really appeals to me for some reason. And the idea of one girl controlling another... oh my God, so hot. Ever since I first started watching it I've wanted my own lesbian sex slave, and now I have two. You and Marissa, you're going to be my little toys and over this weekend you're going to help me live out every one of my nasty little lesbian BDSM fantasies, starting with me spanking your ass. I've dreamed of spanking another girl for so long, dreamed about spanking you Summer, and now," Taylor said, raising her hand up high, "I get to make that dream come true."

With that Taylor brought her hand down hard upon the soft flesh of Summer's ass, causing Summer to cry out, "Owww... bitch... owww... skank... owww... ho... owww... psycho... owww... slut..."

Summer continued to hail abuse at Taylor crying out in pain in between each spank but Taylor seemed to take no notice.

Instead of giving Summer at least the satisfaction of hurting the other girl emotionally as much as she was hurting her physically Taylor just continued spanking Summer's ass at a slow pace, every blow seeming almost playful, which somehow seemed to make the situation worse.

Summer had never felt so humiliated in all her life. She was 18 years old, meaning she was way, way to old to be spanked like some misbehaving child. If anyone ever found out about this she would die from embarrassment.

Of course while she was wallowing in misery Taylor seemed to be enjoying herself at her expense.

The way Taylor would pause in between each spank so she could slide her hand all over her ass made Summer feel sick. It wasn't the feeling itself, Marissa had played with her ass many times over the last week and Summer loved it when her best friend would caress and squeeze her ass like Taylor was doing right now but the difference was that without looking at the other girl Summer could just tell that bitch had a huge grin on her face from being able to do this to her. Well Summer promised herself she would find some way to knock that smug smile off Taylor Townsend's face.

Sure enough there was a huge grin on Taylor's face as she spanked Summer's ass, but there was no way it was going anywhere anytime soon.

Taylor just couldn't help smiling. She was so happy, her plans had worked perfectly so far and as long as she didn't push things too far too soon and Summer and Marissa didn't freak out there would be a lot more smiles in her future.

Certainly the chance to spank Summer Roberts on her tight little backside was very smile worthy, as was Summer's shallow attempts to insult her.

Taylor had been expecting something like this from Summer, it was no secret the girl had a lot of anger inside of her and a real fighting spirit, a spirit Taylor was going to crush.

The irony of course was that Summer was only hurting herself. Taylor would have been quite happy to just enjoy giving Summer a light spanking but the other girl's words reminded Taylor of every time Summer or somebody like her had hurt her, which was a lot of times.

So Taylor allowed Summer's words to slowly sink in for a while, taking some time to enjoy feeling up Summer's butt in between spanks, before she began increasing the power of her blows.

Not only that but the time in between each spank lessened and lessened until Taylor gave up on groping Summer's ass altogether and just gave her a long series of hard spanks.

"Owww!" Slap! "Oh my God!" Slap! "Bitch!" Slap! "Bitch!" Slap! "Bitch!" Slap! "Bitch!" Slap! "Bitch!" Slap!

"Stop it you're hurting her." Marissa cried out in protest.

Taylor immediately stopped and turned her attention to Marissa.

"Is that what you want, for me to stop? Because I will if you want, but then you're going to have to explain to Ryan why you've been cheating on him with another girl. Is that what you really want?" Taylor asked in a menacing tone.

Marissa paused not sure what to say. She hated seeing Summer in pain but she didn't even want to imagine having that conversation with her boyfriend.

"Coop... it's ok... just let her do what she wants..." Summer panted bitterly.

There was another few moments were Marissa continued to consider insisting that Taylor stop but ultimately she decided if Summer was willing to continue then she would not protest. But the second her friend said anything they would be out of here in a flash.

Seeing Marissa lower her head in submission Taylor smiled again.

"Good choice." Taylor said, before turning her attention to the girl laying across her knee, "Now, where were we..."

And so for the next 30 minutes Taylor spanked Summer's ass, gently and playfully at first but slowly becoming rougher as the butt beating continued until the blows became vicious.

In all fairness to Taylor she was able to keep the spanking playful for most of that 30 minutes. Sure, some spanks were harder than others but most of the time they were as gentle as possible. Plus Taylor was nice enough to spread those spanks all over Summer's ass rather than just concentrating on one spot... well at the least that's what she did most of the time.

Sometimes Summer's words would get underneath Taylor's skin and she would lose her temper momentarily which resulted in her giving Summer a long hard series of spanks, more often than not on one pacific part of Summer's ass, but Taylor would always maintain her control and go back to the playful spanking she intended to give her new toy.

Taylor was quite impressed that Summer continued to insult her for almost the entire 30 minutes. At first Summer was actually very creative, coming up with insults Taylor hadn't even heard before, but whenever she gave her a brutal series of spanks her words would always dissolve into simply calling her a bitch over and over again.

As the spanking continued the rage behind Summer's words was replaced by the clear sound of hopelessness and defeat, the bad words being said in such a forced and emotionless way that there was no way they could offend anyone.

Finally as they were reaching the 30 minute mark Summer gave up calling Taylor names altogether and just lay there quietly, the only sounds coming out of her mouth being groans and moans of pain.

The reason Summer had stopped calling Taylor names was because she had realised something.

Summer had hoped to find a way out of this situation. Having sex with Taylor was one thing, as much as she didn't want to admit it Summer was pretty sure she would enjoy that, but to be spanked, to be placed over Taylor's knee and have her butt slapped, in front of Marissa, it was just so humiliating. And the pain. Summer had never known pain like this. It was agonising. It was like, torture or something. This shouldn't be a punishment, this should be illegal. No one should be able to do this to anyone. It was just obscene. Not that this was a punishment, this was just some psycho bitch getting the better of her and Summer having to pay a terrible price for it.

Why couldn't Taylor just want to have sex?

Summer had just began to warm up to the idea of that, and given the choice Summer would rather spend the rest of the weekend in between Taylor's legs eating the other girl's pussy just to avoid another spanking.

It was then that Summer realised that was the point of the spanking.

Taylor wanted her in a submissive state of mind so she would be willing to do whatever sick and twisted thing she wanted to do to her. Which meant as much as Summer hated to admit it it would be a good idea to start acting submissive now, that way she just might be in a state of mind to be able to say no to whatever Taylor had in mind later on.

So Summer relaxed, stopped insulting Taylor and let the other girl do as she liked with her ass.

Sensing Summer's submission Taylor put the next part of her plan into action.

"Having fun Summer?" Taylor asked.

Summer groaned in reply.

"Because I am. In fact, I think I could do this all night." Taylor threatened.

"Please." Summer said weakly.

"Please, please what?" Taylor asked, "Please continue spanking me?"

"No." Summer said.

"Please stop, you don't care if your boyfriend learns about you and Marissa, just stop?" Taylor asked.

"... No..." Summer said after a pause.

Taylor smiled, "Please stop and do something else?"

"Yes." Summer said.

"Ok... but first I want to make something very clear, I am not, what was that you called me, a sadistic psycho bitch. I just think it's fair that I get a little payback for all these years of you and Marissa ignoring me and laughing at me behind my back. The spanking I just gave you was a punishment for all the things you've done to me, but now I need to punish you for insulting me while doing it. I think another 100 spanks should do it, and for the rest of this weekend if either you or Marissa disobey me in any way you will both receive 100 spanks each, which you will take or our deal is off." Taylor said, "Any problem with that Summer?"

"No." Summer said through clenched teeth.

"Good, oh, and to keep you from insulting me again, which would probably lead to me having to double the amount of spanks several times, how about we keep your mouth busy? From now on you will count and thank me for each spank, and for the rest of this weekend when ever you say anything to me you will address me as Mistress Taylor. Are we clear?" Taylor asked.

"Yes." Summer said again through clenched teeth, before crying out in pain as she suddenly received a vicious series of spanks.

"That's. Yes. Mistress. Taylor. To. You. Bitch!" Taylor yelled angrily in between each blow.

"Yes, I'm sorry... Mistress Taylor." Summer said, forcing herself to say those words.

"That's better, but it should be 'yes Mistress Taylor, I'm sorry Mistress Taylor'." Taylor said, waiting for Summer to repeat what she said and then becoming angry again when she didn't, "What should you have said?"

"Yes Mistress Taylor, I'm sorry Mistress Taylor." Summer said quickly, wanting to avoid another series of hard spanks.

"Good." Taylor said, a sadistic smile crossing her face, "Ready to begin?"

"Yes Mistress Taylor... owww... one... thank you Mistress Taylor... owww... two... thank you Mistress Taylor... owww... three... thank you Mistress Taylor... owww... four... thank you Mistress Taylor... owww... five... thank you Mistress Taylor..."

Summer spoke through clenched teeth as her cheeks flushed with shame and anger again.

She had just got used to the humiliation of being spanked and now here was a whole new debasement.

Not only was she having to count the number of blows but she was having to thank Taylor for spanking her. How perverted was that? Taylor was sick, and somehow Summer was going to find a way to get revenge on this bitch.

Of course having to thank Taylor for the spanking wasn't even the worst part, no, that was having to call the psycho Mistress Taylor. Mistress Taylor. As in her Mistress. Summer now had a Mistress, which of course made her a slave, a sex slave.

Even though Summer had already agreed to be Taylor Townsend's sex slave being forced to call her Mistress Taylor made it seem somehow more real, which renewed Summer's inner rage, but also renewed a certain other emotions inside her which Summer was desperately trying to ignore, instead focusing on the hate she had for Taylor Townsend.

"Owww... forty eight... thank you Mistress Taylor... owww... forty nine... thank you Mistress Taylor... owww... fifty... thank you Mistress Taylor... owww... fifty one... thank you Mistress Taylor... owww... fifty two... thank you Mistress Taylor..."

Taylor was both stunned and incredibly impressed with Summer's fighting spirit which continued to burn brightly as ever, despite the fact that Summer's ass was now a dark swollen looking red.

Over the past 30 minutes plus Summer's ass had slowly changed colour and now Taylor could feel pain just from looking at it. She could only imagined the pain Summer was in. Was it wrong that the thought of Summer in pain turned her on? Probably. Oh well. It was totally worth it.

Still, Taylor decided to take pity on Summer, spanking her as gently as possible and giving her plenty of time in between each strike to count and thank her properly for every blow.

To hear the socially mighty Summer Roberts call her Mistress Taylor was such a power trip for Taylor. Her arousal was so strong she was practically creaming her panties. She was going to have to hurry up, because she knew just how she wanted to experience her first lesbian orgasm and it wasn't from simply dominating another girl, no Taylor had something else in mind.

So, still making sure to give Summer just enough time in between each blow Taylor increased the speed of the spanking, smiling to herself wickedly as she heard Summer whimpering softly at the force of the strikes. To her credit though Summer was able to count out each one of those 100 spanks and thank Taylor properly for each one.

"Owww... ninety six... thank you Mistress Taylor... owww... ninety seven... thank you Mistress Taylor... owww... ninety eight... thank you Mistress Taylor... owww... ninety nine... thank you Mistress Taylor... owww... one hundred... thank you Mistress Taylor."

With the spanking finally over Taylor took her hand away from Summer's ass for a brief moment so she could admire her handiwork. Taylor took great joy in the fact that Summer's butt looked a darker shade of red than any of the girls on the lesbian porno movies she had seen, before she gently lowered a hand to those sore looking ass cheeks and began to gently caressed them again.

Summer flinched at the initial contact but then softly cooed as Taylor's hand slowly massaged the pain she was feeling away, no longer caring whether Taylor had a grin on her face or not just glad that the ordeal of the spanking was over with. The feeling of relief that the spanking was over quickly soon melted along with the pain leaving only the pleasant sensation of Taylor playing with her ass, which became even more enjoyable when Taylor slowly slid two fingers down Summer's ass crack, over her butt hole and then to her soaking wet pussy, a gentle touch which caused Summer to gasp loudly.

Taylor also gasped as her fingers came into contact with another girl's pussy for the first time in her life, although the sound was drowned out by Summer's much louder gasp, a gasp which Taylor couldn't help find encouraging.

Despite all her fantasies and the many, many hours she had spent preparing for this moment Taylor found herself feeling a little nervous.

What if she only liked the idea of lesbian sex but didn't want to participate in the act itself? What if she liked it but did it wrong and couldn't get Summer off? What if Summer just wasn't into her and her body didn't react to her touch?

These thoughts and a thousand others suddenly battled inside Taylor's mind as she slid her hand down towards Summer's pussy, but the moment her fingers gently touched the other girl's pussy lips all those thoughts were silenced.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Taylor's Toys Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 180 milliseconds