• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Gift for Stephanie

A Gift for Stephanie

123

Stephanie had a good life. She lived in a large, elegant house overlooking expansive Lake Washington, and from her living room window she witnessed the evening sunsets and the nightly lights of the Seattle skyline across the lake. Her two young daughters were enrolled in the finest school in the city. Stephanie lunched regularly at a tennis club located not three blocks from the home of a famous and wealthy computer software maker. Jason, her husband of eleven years, was a corporate lawyer for a large international firm, producing for the family a high 6-figure salary. And Stephanie, the only daughter of a successful Seattle heart surgeon, was happily entrenched in the life she'd dreamed and carefully planned.

As far back as she could remember, Stephanie envisioned the kind of life she would live, and she carefully and methodically went about constructing that life. Most importantly to her plans was the man she would marry, and, while in college, she meticulously sought that person through, with no better plan, trial and error. The qualifications of such a man, as Stephanie enumerated, was that he was to be rich, handsome, and extremely smart. But, it was to Stephanie's dismay she rarely found two of these qualities in any one candidate, and never all three. Finally, as it was her senior year of college and she felt time running out, Stephanie settled on Jason Collier. Even though Jason did possess just enough of the three qualities to make him the leading candidate, Stephanie was never completely and comfortably satisfied with her choice. So it was, through Stephanie's persistent and unrelenting encouragement, Jason finished law school and obtained the level of income she required of him. As a reward for Jason's law school graduation, Stephanie gave him a blow-job, the first and only of the eleven year relationship.

Had it been within Stephanie's control, this is where her 'good life' would have stabilized and settled; flitting off in her Mercedes to club meetings, lunching at the tennis club, meeting with her physical trainer three times a week, keeping her weekly appointments at the nail salon and hair dresser, shopping in the more private sections of Nordstrom's, greeting her girls as they returned home from school, and finally, checking with the maid on the dinner schedule. Occasionally, however, Jason's work intruded upon her carefully constructed day, and it was just such an intrusion one evening that she was required to accompany her husband to dine at a client's home. Stephanie never enjoyed these affairs, as she rarely found Jason's acquaintances or business associates possessing even a modicum of interesting qualities that directly or indirectly intersected with her world. But Stephanie knew these occasional duties, inconvenient though they were, was to be the concession she reluctantly, but graciously, conceded.

The day of the dinner Stephanie's schedule was abbreviated out of necessity. Because she had eliminated her 2-hour workout at the gym, Stephanie elected to turn laps in her pool for a half hour. Winded from the laps, Stephanie settled on her back in one of the chaise lounges, resting for a few minutes before having to dress for dinner. She wiped the water from her face with her hands and ran her fingers through her short blond hair. Then Stephanie settled back and closed her eyes to the sun. She wore only an immodest bikini for her workout in the pool, and the warmth of the sun felt good on her skin. Stephanie had always kept her body in top physical shape, but now that she had turned thirty she worked extra hard to keep in top condition. Stephanie was thin, her hips still boyishly narrow, and her breast were small and would probably never sag. And, due to her strenuous workout regime, she was well muscled, her body toned and sleek. Stephanie's trainer often complimented her on her great body. And, now, lying in the chaise lounge in the warm sun she could feel her muscles slowly relaxing. And gradually her busy mind began to unwind, until she fell fast asleep beside the pool.

It seemed she had only just closed her eyes when she was suddenly awake, startled by the proximity of someone close by. Stephanie opened her eyes and raised her arm to shade her view from the bright sun. Not three feet away stood Derek, the 18 year old pool boy. Derek was bare-chested, and wore only swim trunks. In his hands, Derek held the long end of the net pool-strainer. But Derek wasn't skimming the pool; he was staring at Stephanie's bikini-clad body.

"Sorry I woke you, Mrs. Collier, I tried to be quiet."

And now that Stephanie could see clearly, she could see Derek's eyes drifting up and down her body. And she noticed, too, the tent that had developed in the front of Derek's trunks. Stephanie sat up in the lounge chair and reached for a towel to cover herself.

"How long have you been standing there?"

"Oh, I just got here," Derek answered nervously. "Your pool needs a lot of work."

"What time is it?"

"About four o'clock. I got here kind of late. In fact I'll probably have to come back tomorrow morning to finish up."

"Well, I have to go in. You finish up." Stephanie raised herself from the lounge chair and padded across the concrete. Without stopping she added, "And you shouldn't sneak up on people like that."

"Yes, Maam," Derek called after her.

Stephanie had slept longer than expected. She entered the house, hurriedly walking across the dinning room and into the living room, all the while yelling out for Consuella, the maid. Stephanie then took the stairs two at a time, calling for Consuella as she ran down the hall to the master bedroom. Once in the bedroom she slivered out of the bikini top, tossing it on the bed. Then, hooking her fingers in the waistband of her bikini bottoms, she slid the cloth down her long legs and stepped out of them. Stephanie turned then and faced Consuela who stood in the doorway.

"Damn, Consuela, are you sneaking up on me, too?"

"No maam, you called me, I heard you."

Consuela was probably in her early twenties, though she had no documentation to prove it. She was young, pretty and, Stephanie admitted, had a nice little body. On several occasions Jason had tried to tease Stephanie, suggesting he might be having an affair with the young Mexican girl. He wasn't, but he was always trying to get a rise out of Stephanie.

Consuela walked deeper into the room, moving toward Stephanie. Stephanie stood naked, torn between rushing into the bathroom, to the closet for a robe, or standing brave, showing no embarrassment. Consuela seemed unbothered by Stephanie's nakedness, but she had looked her boss up and down. Stephanie watched the young maid's eyes run over her body. When Consuela reached Stephanie she dropped to one knee and retrieved the bikini bottom lying on the carpet. Consuela stood and looked Stephanie in the eye.

"You needed me for something, Mrs. Collier?" Consuela's eyes never left Stephanie's.

"Yes...Yes." Stephanie took a step back from Consuela and walked to the closet. She could feel the young maid's eye on her bare ass. "I need you to pick up the girls from school." Stephanie grabbed a thick robe and pulled it neatly around her. "You can do that?"

"Yes, of course." Consuela turned and walked back to the door. She stopped and turned back to Stephanie. "Your workouts, they are good for you. Never have I seen someone in such good condition. Your husband must be very happy with what he sees." Consuela did not wait for an answer, turning to walk from the bedroom.

Stephanie brushed the young maid from her mind and began to concentrate on a quick shower and dressing for the evening dinner. This evening Jason and Stephanie were scheduled to attended dinner at Mister Pietro's home in West Seattle. Mister Pietro was a wealthy international import/export brokering merchant who dealt in, as far as Stephanie understood, every conceivable product which would show a profit. But, Stephanie was only peripherally aware of Mister Pietro's business as she found most of Jason's conversations on the matter rather tedious and irrelevant. She did know that Mister Pietro was exceedingly wealthy because he paid her husband a lot of money. And she knew that Mister Pietro's business interest meant Jason was sometimes required to travel out of the country; an occasion which she enjoyed, in as much Jason would not be around to disrupt her schedule, or, (her most disconcerting irritant), fend him off from sex.

The evening was unusually warm for Seattle and Stephanie selected a very fashionable black, sheer, back-less, evening gown for the outing. The black gown posed a striking contrast to Stephanie's expensively cut blonde hair, calculated to display her long slender neck. Stephanie was proud of her body, and the simple back-less evening gown was not only elegant, but tastefully revealing.

Stephanie listened with half an ear on the drive across Seattle toward the coast of Puget Sound as Jason explained that Mister Pietro and his wife were entertaining clients visiting from the Far East. Jason further explained that there would probably be some business discussed, but that Mrs. Pietro would be there and they could chit chat, woman to woman. Stephanie silently groaned at that eventuality.

"Or, possibly," Jason added from inspiration. "Mrs. Peitro might show you the house. It's really an amazing house,"

And Stephanie had to agree as they pulled into the long driveway. The house was enormous, built on the shores of Puget Sound, four stories high with long wings spreading out on both sides from the main structure. The view, too, was spectacular. And, as Stephanie walked from their car, she stopped to revel in the panorama of the setting sun beyond the long expanse of water and the treed islands. The scenic vista, the cry of the gulls, the smell of the salt water, and the warm summer evening managed, briefly, to lift Stephanie's ordinarily dull enthusiasm for the business gathering.

The door was answered by a young, dark-skinned oriental girl. Stephanie first assumed the young girl to be no more than sixteen, and would have dismissed her as a very pretty and very well dressed servant, had not Jason addressed her by name. "Mrs Pietro." Stephanie quickly reassessed the young girl to be older, but still of an undeterminable age.

"Mister Jason." The young woman bowed slightly. Her smile was filled with both kindness and acceptance. "So nice that you should join us this evening."

Stephanie studied the woman closer and determined that her stature and composure, too, was that of a woman much older than she appeared. Most startling, now that Stephanie had taken notice, was the woman's exotic beauty. She was of a nationality that Stephanie could not detect; part oriental, certainly with those eyes, but the color of her skin, so dark, and the long nose and the thick, shiny black hair, possibly Semitic. The combination was impressively attractive, even to Stephanie who was rarely impressed with anything.

"And you must be Miss Stephanie," the woman said. "Thank you for joining us." Mrs. Peitro reached for Stephanie's arm and led her inside the house. "We have heard so many wonderful things about you from Mister Jason. If I may say, I feel that I know you. Though, Mister Jason did say you were very pretty, I am afraid his description of you did not adequately describe how truly beautiful you are."

Stephanie blushed, feeling strangely perplexed, as she was unaccustomed to feeling uncomfortable. She quickly recovered. "Thank you for having us. Your home......" Stephanie gazed up at the high ceiling in the entryway, and out into the vast decorated rooms to either side.

"It is much too large, I know," Mrs. Pietro finished her sentence.

"I was going to say, beautiful."

"We like to think it is that, too, however it contains many more rooms than is necessary. Weeks may pass before a person may enter any one room. It is shamefully wasteful. Still, Mister Pietro enjoys the space when we are here in this city."

Mrs. Pietro did not release Stephanie's arm as she led the two of them through several large rooms, all equal in their decorated extravagance. Finally they entered the library, as it could be no other room, what with the volumes of books lining the shelves along the walls. The room itself was the size of half a basketball court and Mrs. Pietro led them to the far end where they joined four men gathered around a huge, unlit fireplace. Stephanie had met Mister Pietro on two prior occasions and he was effusive in his greeting. Mister Pietro then introduced the three Asian gentlemen who all bowed their greeting. Jason quickly joined the men and Mrs. Pietro captured Stephanie by the arm, again, leading her to the far end of the library .

"The men have a bar on that side of the room and perhaps we should leave them to their idle business discussions." Mrs Pietro explained. "May I fix you a drink?"

Mrs. Pietro prepared two martinis, and, after handing Stephanie her drink, escorted her from the room. "I thought you might enjoy a walk through the house," Mrs Pietro said as they departed the library. "It is seldom I have the opportunity to show someone through the many rooms. And, it is even more infrequent that I have another woman to entertain."

Mrs. Pietro led Stephanie from room to room, occasionally stopping to explain a piece of furniture that had been purchased in some far-away land, occasionally owned by some long-ago obscure character with a mildly entertaining past. Eventually they ended their tour on the bottom floor, looking through the sliding-glass door that led to the beach. So bright was the moon and the starlight, that they had entered the room without turning on a light.

"My god, this is so beautiful," Stephanie exclaimed, staring out over the Sound. The women stood together enjoying the spectacle; the lights of the passing ships and the spotted lights on the distant islands. The sky seemed unusually brilliant with millions of stars and a half moon lay perched in the sky, so unusually large, that it gave both light and depth to their view. "You never see this many stars in the sky living in the city." Stephanie took a long breath. "This is amazing."

"And how is your drink, Miss Stephanie?"

Stephanie sipped her martini. "I really think you should call me simply Stephanie," Stephanie smiled. She sipped again from her martini.

"And you shall call me Nikiko," Mrs. Pietro smiled. "That is what my friends call me. Shall we be friends?"

"Nikiko." Stephanie tested the name. "Yes, let us be friends."

"Excellent." Nikiko smiled and raised her glass, clinking the crystal glasses. Both women drank.

Stephanie was mildly surprised at her own reaction to this young woman, as well as her unbridled enthusiasm toward the scenic beauty spread before them. Stephanie could not remember the last time she had truly enjoyed something as inconsequential as a view, nor could she remember when she had so easily accepted or embraced a friendship.

Stephanie smacked her lips and sipped again from her drink. "This is absolutely delicious. The best martini I have ever tasted. I mean that. What's in it?"

"It is an old recipe. I am pleased you enjoy it."

Stephanie tasted her drink again and felt emboldened to ask a question that had been on her mind. "Nikiko, may I ask....no that is too awkward."

Nikiko placed a comforting hand on Stephanie's arm. "But we are friends now. There can be no awkwardness between friends."

"Well, I was simply going to ask your nationality."

"Ah, yes." Nikiko smiled. "It is quite a mixture. Korean, Lybian, Brazilian, and South African, and that accounts for but two generations. I was told there were many more countries involved before that. It seems my ancestors were sailors, certainly they were no less nomadic."

"Well the combination serves you well. You are really quite beautiful," Stephanie said as a matter of factual statement. Slowly, Stephanie realized what she'd said aloud and determined it to be much more of a personal statement than she was used to sharing, particularly with a woman she had only just met. Perhaps the drink was more potent than she realized. Still, there was another questioned she was emboldened to ask.

"I don't mean to offend you," Stephanie began. "It's a compliment, really. But you look so young, and at the same time, you act.....you carry yourself as a much older woman."

"It is kind of you to say, Stephanie. I am twenty-two years old."

"Twenty-two?" Stephanie laughed. "I have a young maid who's about the same age. I mean, it's so young, and, you know, you act so much older." Stephanie stopped and thought a moment. "But Mister Pietro, he must be...."

"Mister Pietro is 62 years of age. We are not actually married. He has hired me to be his companion."

Stephanie looked amazed. "Companion? I'm sorry. It's none of my business."

"No, no, Stephanie. You do not offend me. It is understandable you should be curious. I was employed by Mister Pietro for my charm and grace, probably for the beauty you have noted, and for my skills as a companion."

"Skills?"

Again, Nikiko reached out and caressed Stephanie's bare arm. She smiled kindly. "Let us not speak of all that now. I am afraid it is such a long story and we have only just become friends. You must tell me of yourself. You spoke of my beauty, and as you did I sensed you do not fully appreciate the delicate perfection I see in you. Now it is my turn to ask you a question. Does Jason make you happy in bed?"

Stephanie stared at Nikiko. The beautiful young face held only a slight smile, her eyes filled with kindness. Stephanie opened her mouth to speak but no words came. She did not know if she should be upset with the question. She did not even know how to answer the question. 'Happy in bed' was not even on Stephanie's list of priorities for a happy life. In fact, her struggle was to avoid Jason's advances in the bedroom, considering the whole act as something for Jason's benefit, another small concession Stephanie only occasionally yielded.

But, before Stephanie could come up with a response, Nikiko said, "Now, it is I who fears I have offended you." Nikiko bowed her head in deference to her offense. "Please forgive me, Stephanie, for coming straight to the point of reason with my question. It was very rude of me to hasten our relationship. But, we are friends, and we would have spoke of this eventually. This would be one of the major contradictions in your life, as I fear our Mister Jason has been unable, or perhaps, incapable, of penetrating the walls of protection which surround you. I doubt anyone has and it saddens me to see my new friend so alone."

"I'm not alone," Stephanie immediately protested.

Nikiko smiled sadly. She grasped Stephanie's hands in her own. "I feel the sadness inside you. You have not been held, touched or caressed in such a long time, nor have you extended this love to another. But, I feel something inside you will not accept this for very much longer, and....eventually.... you will seek to repair this imbalance. As your new friend, I feel I must say this."

"I....I don't know what you mean." Stephanie felt the truth in Nikiko's words and she began to seek out the wound to her self-constructed mantle "I mean you're totally wrong. I'm sorry, Nikiko, but I do not know what you're talking about. I have many friends, and Jason and I are quite satisfied in all ways."

"Yes, of course." Nikiko bowed, lowering her eyes. "How foolish of me. I must beg your forgiveness for speaking of this. Will you forgive me?"

"Of course," Stephanie said, choosing to ignore any truth in Nikiko's words. And besides, she felt too good to self-analyze herself just now. But a thought occurred to her.

"Tell me, Nikiko, what do you mean you feel sadness in me? What made you say I haven't been touched? Are you a psychic, or something?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Gift for Stephanie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds