• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • March Madness Ch. 01

March Madness Ch. 01

12

This story features some elements of female domination (femdom), teasing & denial, chastity training, mild bondage, creampies, cuckolding cross-dressing and a few other fantasies of mine. I hope you find it entertaining, but if you might be offended, stop reading and do something else. The author retains all rights to this story. You may re-post the story unchanged, provided there is no intent to profit from this story (it is not nice to make money from someone else's work).

The author enjoys comments on his web-published stories, so feel free to e-mail him.

Chapter 1: Too Much Basketball on My Mind

I must confess that I am a bit of a basketball nut. Specifically I am a University of Arizona NCAA basketball nut. I was living in Tucson when UA hired Lute Olson and the basketball scene in the desert was changed forever. The teams Lute has recruited and coached have been outstanding and watching an UA home game at McKale is one of the biggest thrills in all of college sports. No one has a better home crowd than Arizona, including the Duke crowd at Cameron Indoor Stadium, at least in my humble opinion.

Sunday March 9, 1997 is a date that I will never forget. I had a bit of a fight with my wife Rachel over my having to wait for the announcement of the NCAA brackets and making us late to the theater. I was on pins and needles as the time approached for the announcement. Arizona had lost about 1/2 of their games down the stretch and could be left out of the tournament if some weak schools won their qualifying tournaments. Conventional wisdom held that Arizona, with only one senior on its roster and a history of early-round exits in the NCAA tournament, would be hard-pressed to advance to the third round of the tournament, known as the Sweet 16. And it looked iffy for an at large bid in March 1997. Everyone in college basketball felt like Arizona was a year away from making a serious run.

Rachel wanted to get going to the theater production that her boss had given her tickets for and did not care if I knew the brackets or not.

"Stephen, you can watch ESPN tonight when we get back! You know they will be talking about this for hours and all week, you do not have to know the brackets to go to the theater!" Rachel implored.

"Just a few more minutes, then we can go." I begged.

It would take an hour, the way they announce each region and analyzed the teams in each bracket. It is maddening the way TV can take a simple event and drag it out for long periods of time and then have "expert" commentators explain all the subtle nuances to the viewer. No way could they just show the bracket and let me go; they had to drag me through the 60-minute presentation and I was hooked. After all, I am a college basketball nut.

"Stephen, we have to go now or we will not find any good parking!" Rachel insisted.

"We have plenty of time!" I argued back.

I knew Rachel was right, if we didn't get going, we would have a real problem parking and it was not a nice evening to have to walk 3 or 4 blocks in a dress and heels. Rachel was going to be pissed if I made her walk in her new dress and shoes.

"Stephen if we go now, I will make it up to you later! I will screw you brains out tonight when we get home." Rachel said with a sexy smile.

This was tough, great sex with my beautiful wife or NCAA basketball brackets presented in "real-time", I was torn, but the bracket announcement was a once in a year occurrence and sex was several times a week. Basketball was winning.

"Let's wait for the brackets and screw our brains out later too. This looks like a case of having your cake and eating it to me." I argued back.

"Stephen, if we don't go now we won't find parking and if we are late to the theater, you won't be having cake or sex for some time to come!"

I should have given in at that point, but I just could not be smart for once in my marriage. I made Rachel wait for the tournament announcement before we left.

It was a chilly drive and Rachel only answered questions with a yes or no and did nothing to help me carry a conversation. I had pushed my basketball obsession too far this time. When we got to the theater, there was no parking and we did have to walk several blocks in freezing rain with a cold March wind. It was not pretty what the wind did to Rachel's hair and here dress got road gunk on it from passing cars. I guess you could say that neither of us enjoyed the show much that night.

The ride home was just as bad and when we got home, Rachel went straight to bed without talking. I wasn't sure that I wanted to be within arms-length of her at the moment, so I turned on the TV and watched analysis of the 64-team tournament bracket. I got into the coverage and it was about 2:00 AM when I made it to bed.

The next morning I woke up to the feeling of someone stroking my cock. As my head cleared and I opened my eyes, I saw Rachel sitting on the side of the bed with my cock in her hand. She was slowly stroking my morning hard-on and the light stimulation was already producing pre-cum on the head of my cock. I started to reach out to Rachel and when I did, my hands stayed at the head of the bed. As quickly as I realized that my hands and feet were tied to the corners of the bed with 4 of my best silk ties, Rachel got up and left the room.

I could hear the shower running and after about 25 minutes Rachel came back into our bedroom wearing her sexiest underwear. She had on matching Black silk push-up bra and panties, a garter belt and seamed stockings running down her legs to her high-heals. She had done her hair and makeup and I could smell the perfume as soon as she came into the room. Rachel is a natural beauty with shoulder length red hair, a well proportioned tall athletic body with 38 C breasts, small waist, tight ass and has the longest perfect legs. She has gorgeous blue-hazel eyes. They are blue with brown flecks in them instead of the less rare green-hazel and she is the only woman I have ever seen with this eye color. For me, she is the sexiest woman alive. I may see a pretty girl walk by, but nobody could tempt me away from Rachel.

"How do I look?" asked Rachel.

"You look fantastic Rachel!"

"Well bud, this is what I had on last night under my dress and you would rather listen to a bunch of TV sports people talk about basketball than have sex with me!"

"I am sorry Rachel, and I would rather have sex with you anytime than listen to sports-talk." I tried to say convincingly.

"Bullshit Stephen, you stayed up last night when we got home and listened to them talk some more before coming to bed. It was after 2:00 when you finally came to bed!"

I was busted, big time.

"Rachel, you are right, I lose perspective when it comes to Arizona basketball and ....."

"Save it buster, you fucked up and now you are going to learn you lesson once and for all!"

Rachel's words and actions shocked me. I knew she was pissed, but I never realized how much trouble I was in until that very second.

"I have decided to give you more basketball than you can handle until it makes you sick and you revolt from it. You will be like a little kid who eats too much candy and gets sick from it. After they get sick, they want to avoid sweets for a long time. You are going to be begging me to let you quit watching basketball before I am done with you!"

I didn't like the tone of this conversation, so I thought I would try to change gears.

"I said I was sorry Rachel, now let me get up so I go take a piss and get ready for work." And I added a big "Please" on the end.

"I already called in sick for you, I told your boss and my boss that we got sick from food poisoning last night and we are not coming in today. You are going to spend the day with your damn basketball obsession and me. Besides, it is already 10:00 AM and you are very late for work!"

"Please let me up, I have to piss real bad!" I tried to gain some control of the situation.

"OK, but you will have to do it my way!"

"Please hurry up Rachel, I might piss the bed!"

Rachel went to our closet and dragged out our kit of bondage gear. We used to take turns tying each other up and having sex all day on a weekend, but lately the gear had been unused and I had even forgot we had it. Rachel took out a pair of padded ankle cuffs and put one on each leg. She then attached a short chain to one cuff and climbed up on the bed and sat on my stomach.

"Argh, get off my bladder!" I cried out.

"I will, but when I untie you ankle from the bed post, you better move it over to your other leg so that I can hook the chain to it!"

I did as I was told and as soon as she hopped off of me I could see that she had used padlocks to secure the chain to the ankle cuffs and I would only be able to take tiny steps. Next she fished out our slave collar and put it around my neck and locked it in place with a small padlock. She then put the wrist cuffs on each hand and as she released my hands one at a time, she locked me to the collar. I could stand with her help and take tiny steps to the bathroom, but I could not reach anything below my shoulders with the short lengths of chains Rachel had used to secure me.

Rachel got up and helped me off the bed. I worked my way to the bathroom and with Rachel's help, got my partial erection pointed down as I sat on the toilet seat. After I gratefully relieved myself, Rachel got me up and into the shower.

Rachel got undressed and climbed into the shower with me and washed me sexily. At one point, she rubbed cream on my body from my neck to my toes and when it started to tingle I feared that it was hair cream. When Rachel let me rinse off, my hair went down the drain with the water. She continued to wash me and rub my cock until we ran out of hot water. I was pink all over and I was hairless from my neck down. My cock was dripping pre-cum again when we got out of the shower.

"Let's fuck!" I suggested as Rachel dried me off.

"No way buster, you have to prove to me that you want my more than basketball and especially Arizona basketball. I am not going to let you get off until you choose me over Arizona basketball! That is the test and that means that you are not getting off before this weekend at the soonest!"

Now was not the time to tell her that Arizona was playing next on Thursday, only 3 days from now. We had gone that many days without sex many times, so I was thinking that this was going to be a piece of cake.

Rachel led me to the kitchen and put me in a chair. It was a newer style oak chair, which had wheels on it, and it was constructed with extra wood bars near the floor to give strength for the wheels. She then added a rope to my leg chains and tied me to the wood bar at the bottom of the chair legs and took a second rope and tied my collar to the back of the chair.

"Don't go anywhere" she suggested as she danced out of the room.

A few minutes later Rachel came back into the kitchen wearing an apron and nothing else. Her breasts were barely covered by the top and the apron came down to just below her pussy. The apron cloth was woven with sort of a lace effect and as she moved around the kitchen I got glimpses of skin under the apron. Her nipples finally poked through the lace holes and the cool air and her sexual arousal was making them hard. Rachel came and sat on my lap and started feeding me. First she gave me a drink of juice and then started feeding me fruit and yogurt. As she fed me, she scooted around on my lap so that the apron cloth was rubbing my dick head. It felt good, but it was also a little rough on the sensitive flesh.

"You're making a mess of my apron!" Rachel stated with an evil grin on her face.

She got up and sexily removed the apron and showed her naked body to me. Next she sat down and started feeding me again. This time she slid forward so that the small patch of her red pussy hair was rubbing my dick head. Her action was driving me crazy with lust, but she was making sure that I was not getting enough stimulation to climax. I must have been thinking more about my dick that the eating and I caused Rachel to drop the spoonful of yogurt on her breast.

"Looks like you made a mess! My hands are full, so you will just have to lick it up!"

Rachel slid up my lap, jamming my dick between us and stuck her breast in my mouth. As I licked her beautiful breast, I noticed that she was dribbling the yogurt on her other breast. I was going crazy with lust, but Rachel was not letting me have my way with her. She pulled her right breast out of my lips and pushed her left breast into my mouth. I spent the next 10 or so minutes licking yogurt off of her breasts. She was getting flushed and if I had my freedom, I would have jammed my dick into her pussy and fucked her brains out.

Rachel got off my lap and turned the chair on its wheels so that I was facing the table. She got up on the table and sat down so that her pussy was in front of my face. As I stared at her swollen pussy I saw a drop of yogurt land right on her Clit. I spent the next 20 minutes licking my yogurt breakfast off her pussy and in the process, Rachel had several climaxes.

"All gone" she announced and pulled my chair back from the table and sat on my lap and started kissing me and rubbing her tits against my chest. My dick was dripping pre-cum like crazy. Rachel reached down and wiped a finger-full off the head of my dick. She gave me a lusty smile and spread the pre-cum on her lips. The next thing I knew, she was kissing me with my cum on her lips. It was crazy, I was getting turned on more by the unexpected action. Rachel was always trying to get me to go down on her after we fucked and she was still horny. I was Homo-phobic enough to always beg off, but I knew Rachel was excited by the idea of making me lick up my cum.

I spent the next 1/2-hour being kissed and having the pre-cum from my dick feed to me by Rachel making me lick it off her lips. I was getting so turned on, that I thought that I might climax without any stimulation besides the rubbing of my cock head against her pubic hair and kissing.

My lustful state was broken by the sound of the doorbell ringing.

"Don't go anywhere" Rachel stated for the second time today.

A few minutes later, Rachel returned to the kitchen but she was not alone.

"Stephen, do you remember my friend Hannah?"

I was shocked, Rachel had put on a silk dressing gown, but here I sat naked in the kitchen with a hard-on, no body hair and pre-cum and pussy juice all over my face. I was in stunned silence as Rachel and Hannah just grinned at me.

"Stephen, I can't keep you home all week, after all we both have jobs. So, I have asked Hannah to help me keep you under control. I don't know if remember or not, but Hannah is a nurse at a plastic surgery office and they now do piercing work for people who are concerned with the safety of tattoo parlors. Body piercing is in, but not everybody wants to go to shops that my not have the safest practices."

I sat there not fully understanding what was going to happen. But Rachel was about to clue me in.

"I have asked Hannah to come over and pierce your dick so that I can lock it up!"

I was in shock, but I could tell that Rachel was pleased to no end with her decision.

"Don't worry Stephen; it will only hurt for a few minutes." Hannah said with mater of fact medical tone.

Rachel and Hannah started handling my dick and Rachel stroked me a few times to get my erection full again. Hannah took out some instruments and started taking measurements of my fully engorged cock.

"We need to know how large you dick is when it is hard so that the hardware will be big enough to handle a swollen penis." Hannah explained.

When Hannah was satisfied, Rachel made up an ice bag and put it on my cock and tied a kitchen towel around my waist to keep it in place. Then Rachel and Hannah poured themselves a cup of coffee and started chatting.

"A very nice sized penis, it is almost 7 inches long when it is hard and it's diameter is well above average. It is a good thing that you had me bring the larger diameter."

"Rachel, please don't do this, I don't want holes in my dick!"

"Hannah, do you have anything to keep him quiet with?" Rachel asked.

I was in shock as Hannah stepped out of her nurse shoes and pulled her panty hose down. Next came her panties and the two of them came forward to me in the chair.

"I don't know what you are thinking, but please let me up?"

Rachel didn't say anything; she just came around behind me and pinched my nose. When I opened my mouth to breathe, Hannah pushed her panties into my mouth and then they took the pantyhose and tied my mouth shut, full of Hannah's panties.

I sat there and watched as they enjoyed a couple of coffees each and by the time they were done, I knew my dick was numb and my erection was long gone.

"He should be ready now." Hannah stated.

They came to where I was sitting and removed the icepack. My dick was blue looking and the erection was gone. Hannah opened a medical bag and took out her tools. She spread a disinfectant solution over my groin and took out sealed packages of needles.

"We use disposable needles, due to increased safety factor they provide." Hannah stated.

"Now Stephen, don't move if you don't want your dick damaged so that you can't have sex anymore!" Rachel told me with her evil grin.

If I was not gagged, I would be screaming, but all I could do was implore with my eyes not to do this. But you can bet that I was not going to move a muscle while she was working on my cock!

"The ice has helped numb him, but I will also put a local on his penis where we are going to make the piercings to prevent undue pain" Hannah explained to Rachel.

It took only a few seconds for Hannah to pierce my dick head in two places, by the scrotum in two places and one piercing in my pubic area where my cock attaches. She had pushed two large needles through my dick-head on each side at about 2 o'clock and 10 o'clock. Hannah said that these were "Dydoe" style piercing. The pain was like a shock to my system, but it subsided after a few seconds. Then she made two slightly smaller piercings near the base of my cock on each side of my scrotum called a "Lorum" and a "Pubic" piercing at 12 o'clock where my cock attached to my body. Next Hannah took out some hardware to place into the new holes in my dick. Then she took out a contraption that was made from woven steel cable and had a big ring on the end.

"I think this will do the job. It is woven with stainless steel cable and its original purpose was to pull electrical cable and is called a basket grip. The manufacture has modified it slightly so that instead of ending in a loop for pulling cables it has a stainless steel ring on the end. It works like the old "Chinese fingers" we played with as kids and the ring works like a cock-ring"

"How did you get them to modify it?" Rachel asked.

"I didn't have anything to do with it. You are not the first person who needed something like this to control their man, so a group of people who are into female domination and forced chastity ordered several hundred and there are several web retailers now who are selling the inventory. In fact, I understand that they are on a second order from the manufacture and they come in several diameters and lengths."

"We will put it on first, then we will put his new piercing hardware in so that it is captured and he will not be able to get it off. If he gets excited, his dick will not be able to swell enough to get an erection because of the ring and the basket squeezing his cock. The great thing about this thing is that as his penis tries to lengthen the basket diameter gets smaller and it will squeeze him harder the harder his penis tries to get. It is stainless steel, so it won't be a problem for infection and he will be getting no stimulation before you release him." Hannah stated to Rachel.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • March Madness Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds