• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master's Valentine

Master's Valentine

Terese shivered. In the middle of her living room, she stood nude, except for the cuff that adorned one wrist. When Master arrived, He would fasten the other, trapping Terese's hands behind her back. That was where He liked them, except when He allowed her to stroke His cock.

Where was He? It had been two hours since He'd called and directed Terese to prepare for him. Two hours of standing, because He'd told her to be on her feet when He arrived; of freezing because He'd told her to be nude. It was what Master wanted, and what He wanted, Terese wanted. Since the day they'd met, after weeks of chatting online, Terese had wanted nothing more than to please Master. She only hoped He was truly pleased with her.

It was Valentine's Day. In the past, if Terese had been seeing someone, she would have counted on romantic cards and flowers, maybe a dinner date. If she'd liked the guy, she would have told him. But with Master, things were different. Terese was never sure what He had in mind when he arranged to see her, but she doubted romance was in the works. He could be sweet and romantic at times, but that wasn't what their relationship was about; she was His plaything, and people didn't fall in love with their toys.

Finally, she heard footsteps on the porch. Master didn't knock; He'd demanded and been given a key after their first playtime. He wanted full access to his pet. He entered the house, looking as gorgeous as always in the suit and tie He wore for work, though Terese knew it would be only a short time before He stripped to T-shirt and boxers. Sometimes when they played, He grew enthusiastic, and He didn't want blood on his work clothes.

He smiled when he saw Terese in the middle of the room, head bowed though she looked at Him under her eyelashes. "Good, pet," He said.

"Thank you, Master," Terese replied.

He went to her. "Hands together," He ordered. When Terese complied, He fastened the cuff around her free wrist and said, "Kneel and close your eyes."

Terese obeyed, wondering what He had in mind. Maybe He would let her suck Him; she enjoyed that. She heard no zipper opening, though.

"Be patient, pet," He said. "You'll find out soon enough what's in store for you tonight."

Terese didn't answer, just kept her eyes closed. Then she felt something around her neck. What was Master doing?

She braced herself for the possibility of the item tightening, but it didn't. Instead, Master fastened it and let go. Terese could feel the weight of the object, but had no idea what it was. Surely it couldn't be a collar. Master had said that He had only collared one woman, years earlier, and it would take someone very special for him to consider collaring again. Though Terese had dreamed that she might be the fortunate one, she didn't expect she would be.

"Open your eyes, pet," Master said.

Terese did so. He stood in front of her now, his crotch level with her face. There was an obvious bulge in the front of his pants. "Should I whip you tonight, pet?" He asked. "Or should I allow both of us only pleasure?"

"Whichever you want, Master," Terese replied.

"I think pleasure tonight," He said thoughtfully. "It is Valentine's Day, after all. A day to share romance and love. What do you think about that, pet?"

"If it pleases you, it pleases me."

"Stand up."

Terese tried to get to her feet, but it was difficult with her arms cuffed behind her. Master watched her struggle for a moment, then took her arm and helped her to her feet. "Are you wondering what's around your neck, pet?" he asked.

"Yes, Master."

"And yet you won't ask. That's what I like about you, pet. Come with me."

She followed Him to the bathroom. He pushed her in front of him, facing away, and abruptly bent her over the counter. Behind her, she heard his zipper, then felt his hard cock against her asshole. She breathed deeply, forcing herself to relax as he slowly pushed into her. She'd never had anal before Master, but he had taught her to accept it, and after a while had gotten her to the point where she could tolerate it without lubrication. That was his favorite way.

It hurt as he entered her, but Terese didn't protest, didn't make a sound until he was fully inside. "Do you feel pain, pet?" he asked.

"Yes, Master."

"And what do you want?"

"I want what you want."

"I want to fuck your ass, pet." Master thrust into her. "Your tight, sweet ass. I enjoy fucking you like this, pet."

As he fucked her harder, tears came to her eyes. It hurt even more now, but not enough for Terese to want it to stop. On the contrary, she knew that Master enjoyed this, and His pleasure was what mattered. And she enjoyed the pain.

Despite the hurt, there was also pleasure for Terese. Pleasing Master and feeling his cock in her ass soon brought her toward orgasm. That was when Master stopped. After all their times together, he knew when Terese was close to coming. "Stand still, pet," he ordered.

She did, and after a moment she heard him grunt and felt his warm cum on her back and ass. "Did you want to come, pet?" he asked.

"Only if you want me to," she said.

"Later, perhaps. First, I'll answer your question. Stand up, but keep your eyes closed. I want this to surprise you."

Surprise? Maybe it really was a collar. But no, even though she wanted to think it could be, there was no way. She closed her eyes and stood up, feeling his cum running down her back. He put his hands gently on her shoulders and said, "Open your eyes, pet."

Terese did, and caught her breath at what she saw in the mirror. Around her neck was a black ribbon choker from which hung a silver heart. There was writing on the heart, though it was too small to read in the mirror. "It- it's beautiful, Master," she said.

"Do you like it, pet?"

"Very much. It's mine?"

"Of course it's yours." He turned her to face Him. "Do you remember what I told you once about collaring?"

"You said that for you to collar anyone, they would have to be a very special sub."

"That's right. This is your collar, pet. I've chosen you to be mine. Mine alone, as I will be your Master alone. On the heart, it has my name to identify you as mine. Do you understand what that means?"

Terese's heart soared as she replied, "It means that I am your only sub, and that I will obey only you. I will serve and please you, and you will command and protect me."

"That's right, pet." Master pulled her into His arms. "It means that I love you, pet, and we will be together now."

"I- " Terese's voice caught as she fought tears of happiness. "I love you, Master."

He kissed her tenderly and took the handcuff key out of His pocket. He unfastened the cuffs and said, "Tonight will be for your pleasure as well as mine, pet. Happy Valentine's Day. Come with me."

With a smile she couldn't hide, and a heart that felt like a helium balloon, Terese followed Him from the bathroom. Her Master. And now she was His alone.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master's Valentine

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds