• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Enslaving Elliot Ch. 04

Enslaving Elliot Ch. 04

123

It was only a few moments after Elliot had agreed to go back to Jordan's apartment so they could 'continue her training' and Elliot was already regretting her decision.

This was a character flaw which Elliot hated about herself. She could never make up her mind about anything. Even when she was forced to make a on the spot life and death decision she would question herself over and over about her decision for days, sometimes weeks after she had made a decision. Her head was a mess of self-doubt and nervousness it was a miracle she ever got anything done.

Elliot was faced with another tough decision, and just when she thought she had made it she found herself questioning it all over again, only this wasn't a question of life and death, it was a question of should she let Jordan have her way with her.

After three amazing sessions of sex in less than 24 hours with this intimidating older woman even Elliot couldn't deny her own lesbian desires or the fact that she liked to be dominated but the question remained should she really be having sex with Jordan?

The simple answer to that was no.

Jordan Sullivan terrified Elliot more than any body else she'd ever met in her life. Dr Cox, Dr Kelso, Jordan, her mother, her father and one of her old college professors had all tied for most scariest person she'd ever met for a long time but Jordan's ability to tap into previously unknown desires of submission and use them to control Elliot had elevated Jordan to the top of the blonde's list of terrifying people.

If Elliot let her Jordan would chew her up and spit her out and as they neared the exit of the hospital the blonde felt compelled to make one last attempt to get from out of the brunette's clutches.

Closing her eyes and cringing Elliot stopped in her tracks, not opening her eyes and silently praying Jordan would just keep on walking, leaving her alone in the hospital and then just forget about her.

"What are you doing stick?" Jordan asked impatiently.

So much for that brilliant plan Elliot thought to herself.

"I was just... I was just..." Elliot stuttered.

"Not having second thoughts are you twinkie?" Jordan asked, "Because you know you already agreed to come back with me to my apartment, and not to do so now, well that would be just rude."

"No... I mean yes... I mean..." Elliot stammered.

"Look stick, it's ok to be nervous, that's natural, but if you're constantly questioning me and being difficult, well then you're just going to end up making this harder on yourself." Jordan said, stepping closer to the blonde until they were almost face-to-face, "We both know what you want, just go with it."

"What, what, what are you going to do to me?" Elliot asked nervously.

Jordan paused and thought for a moment.

If she told Elliot what she intended to do to her it would probably terrified the blonde to her very core but Jordan wasn't really worried about that. This girl was practically collared and branded already and it was now inevitable that she was going to become Jordan's slave, not just because Jordan wanted it but because whether she was ready to admit it or not Elliot wanted it.

Really Jordan's only reason for hesitating was because she liked her little pets not knowing what was going to come next. She knew part of the fun for a slave was not knowing what it's owner was going to do to it, and Jordan didn't like to make too many plans, it was much more fun to just do whatever she felt like, but that didn't mean she couldn't paint Elliot a picture of what she might do to her. That could be fun.

"Well, I'll probably start out with a nice hard spanking." Jordan said, reaching out and grabbing a firm hold of Elliot's waist and pulling her towards her, her hand quickly sliding to Elliot's ass which is where it stayed as she whispered what she was going to do with the blonde in her ear, "That should help you realise who's in charge right from the start. Then I'll probably tie you up with a vibrator or something in your pussy for a couple of hours until I'm in the mood to use you. Depending on what mood I'm in I may decide to spank you some more, or maybe give you a whipping or paddling. After I've had my fun I'll untie you and you will worship my body with your mouth and tongue. When I grow tired of your mouth and tongue I will strap on one of my dildos and you will suck it before spreading your legs for me, at which point I will fuck you harder than you have ever been fucked before. Then I will bend you over and use my strap on to pop your little anal cherry. After I have broken in your ass hole I will collar you as my slave. Unless I decide to further use you that will probably be it for the night, but there will be more training later. When I am satisfied you are housebroken I will brand you as my property, to be used as I see fit until I tire of you, at which point I will either send you away or simply stop using you."

"Oh god." Elliot cried after a few moments of stunned silence.

"Hey, I'm just telling you what is going to happen tonight stick." Jordan said.

"It is." Elliot said weakly.

"It is." Jordan said confidently, "I've decided to make you my slave, and that's exactly what's going to happen."

"But, but, but, what if I'm not sure I want to be your slave?" Elliot asked.

Jordan's eyes suddenly grew extremely cold, scaring her little slave in training before a smile crossed her face which scared Elliot even more.

"Come with me." Jordan commanded before letting go of Elliot and turning back into the hospital.

Elliot opened her mouth to ask where they were going but her mouth was suddenly very dry and after the way Jordan looked at her the blonde was afraid to say anything. So she just obediently followed Jordan through the hospital, the dominating brunette seeming to be deep in thought as they passed room after room until they reached the janitor's closet.

"Mm, this will do." Jordan said before going inside.

Elliot hesitated before following her, but only for a moment.

There was only one janitor inside, the janitor Elliot had seen most around the place. She knew there were other janitors, she had seen them, but this was the one that was normally around, although she didn't know his name.

"Hey jumpsuit, want to get lucky?" Jordan asked.

The Janitor opened his mouth to say something but Jordan quickly cut him off.

"Well stay where you are and shut up." Jordan said, before turning to Elliot, "Get on your knees stick."

"What." Elliot said weakly.

"I said get on your knees." Jordan said firmly.

Elliot hesitated, bit her lip and looked into Jordan's eyes. For the briefest of moments Elliot and Jordan engaged in a battle of wills, that is if it could be called a battle, it was more like a slaughter. Jordan completely crushed Elliot's will with just a look, the blonde whimpering in defeat as she fell to her knees.

"Good, now crawl along the floor on your knees until you're kneeling before the floor mopper." Jordan ordered.

Elliot whimpered again, placed her hands down on the floor and began crawling towards The Janitor.

That was a mistake.

"Did I say crawl on your hands and knees?" Jordan asked.

There was a pause as Elliot cringed.

"No." Elliot said softly.

"Well then what did I say?" Jordan questioned.

"Crawl... crawl on my knees." Elliot stuttered.

"That's right, so what are you going to do?" Jordan asked.

Elliot answered by taking her hands off the floor and crawling on her knees to the janitor.

"Good girl." Jordan said as her little pet did as she was told, "Now place your hand on his crotch."

"But..." Elliot began.

"Place. Your. Hand. On. His. Crotch." Jordan commanded coldly.

In the blink of an eye Elliot's hand was on the janitor's crotch and Jordan was smiling.

"That's better, now rub your hand back and forth over his crotch." Jordan ordered.

Elliot opened her mouth to argue again but a look from Jordan quickly changed her mind and she began to rub The Janitor's crotch, his dick quickly hardening under her touch.

"That's it, just like that, good girl." Jordan said, "Do you like it? Can you feel him getting hard? Does it turn you on? Or are you just a total lesbian slut? We both know how much you love being my little whore, but how would you like to play with a nice hard cock? Answer me stick!"

"I... I... I... I don't know." Elliot stuttered.

"You don't know?" Jordan laughed cruelly, "I thought you told me you weren't a lesbian?"

"I'm not." Elliot said weakly.

"Right," Jordan said sarcastically "Then explain why you came so hard on my tongue and fingers earlier?"

Elliot whimpered, not sure how to respond.

Jordan sighed.

"I'll tell you what stick, how about I let you prove you're not a lesbian." Jordan said.

"How?" Elliot asked, although she thought she already knew the answer, and she was right.

"Take the toilet cleaner's cock out of his pants and stroke him." Jordan said.

It was an order, not a suggestion, all three of them knew it, but even though Elliot could feel Jordan pulling her strings she felt helpless to do anything but obey.

The Janitor groaned quietly as Elliot pulled his semi-erect dick out and began to slowly stroke it to full erection. At full-size The Janitor's cock was about 9 inches long and it didn't take long to reach full-size under the blonde doctor's soft touch.

From the way Elliot was stroking his shaft it was obvious to both The Janitor and Jordan that the blonde had done this before, probably a lot, which would make this next part easier.

"You like that stick?" Jordan asked, "You like the way that dick grows in your hand? Do you like how big it's gotten? Is your pussy getting wet from thinking about putting that big cock inside yourself? Answer me!"

"I... I... I... I guess." Elliot stuttered.

"You guess?" Jordan said, using her fake concern voice, "Sweetie if you really are a lesbian we can leave right now if you want. It's understandable that stroking a dick would make a little dyke uncomfortable."

"I'm... I'm... I'm not a lesbian." Elliot protested.

"Really, prove it. Put that annoying little mouth of yours to good use and suck his cock." Jordan challenged.

Realising Jordan had backed her into a corner Elliot whimpered. The idea that Elliot had to perform oral sex on a janitor to prove she wasn't a lesbian was absurd and yet Jordan almost had her believing it. God knows Jordan had her questioning her sexuality enough as it was and Elliot just didn't think she could take the taunts about being a lesbian she would no doubt get from Jordan if she failed to perform oral sex on this janitor.

In fact it was more Elliot's desire that Jordan would stop taunting her more than it was any type of attraction she felt towards The Janitor which compelled her to slowly open her mouth and lower it to the long stick of flesh before her.

As her mouth closed around the shaft Elliot closed her eyes tightly as if expecting an unpleasant taste, which she kind of was for some reason, but it really wasn't that bad. Actually, it kind of tasted good.

"Mm, well that's a start." Jordan said, clearly not impressed, "Now let's try you bobbing your head on it a little."

There was a pause and then Elliot did as she was told slowly lowering her lips down on the shaft, sliding inch after inch into her mouth until she had almost half of it past her lips before pulling back until just the tip was in her mouth and then gently repeating the process a couple of times in quick bobs before she was interrupted.

"Really, that's how you suck a cock. Pathetic. Are you even sucking him? Or are you just sliding your lips over his shaft? Don't take his cock out to answer, or try and speak with your mouth full, just starts sucking harder. I want to be able to hear it." Jordan said, waiting until Elliot was sucking loudly on The Janitor's cock before continuing, "And at least try and take a little more in your mouth. You're barely even taking half of it. He may only be a janitor but no guy deserves such a lousy blow job. Take more. Swallow that cock. Let's see if you can take at least 2/3 of it."

Finding herself unable to do anything but obey Jordan's commands Elliot lowered her mouth further on The Janitor's cock, taking more into her mouth on every bob of her head until she was sliding her lips over 2/3 of the shaft, stopping occasionally so she could suck him extra loudly allowing Jordan to really hear it.

"Better, but not good." Jordan said, "If you're going to suck a cock you might as well do it right which means stimulating all of the cock, not just 2/3 of it. So I think it's about time I taught you how to deep throat a cock. I assume you've never deep throated a cock before, am I right stick?"

Given that she had been told not to take The Janitor's cock out of her mouth or speak with her mouthful Elliot was a little unsure how to answer that question. After pausing briefly to think about it Elliot nodded her head, hoping that it would satisfy Jordan. It didn't.

"Answer me when I ask you a question stick." Jordan said angrily, "Take that dick out of your mouth and tell me if you've ever deep throated a cock before!"

Spitting The Janitor's cock out of her mouth Elliot turned to look directly at Jordan, her mouth open and ready to answer the question but seeing the angry look on the older woman's face terrified Elliot into silence. It was like she suddenly forgot how to talk and she just kneeled there with her mouth open like an idiot.

"Well?" Jordan said after a pause.

"I... I... I... I've never deep throated a cock before." Elliot stuttered.

"Ok then, that means I'm just going to have to teach you. Take his cock back into your mouth until the tip is pressed against the back of your throat." Jordan ordered.

"But..." Elliot began.

"That wasn't a request stick!" Jordan said bluntly.

Elliot made a small, pitiful whining sound before turning around and putting The Janitor's cock back into her mouth. Closing her eyes Elliot concentrated on relaxing and keeping calm as she tried to take the cock to the back of her throat. When it was almost all the way there she panicked at the idea of deep throating a cock and was about to take The Janitor's man meat out of her mouth until she heard footsteps behind her followed closely by the feeling of a firm hand grasping onto the back of her head.

"Come on twinkie, all the way down." Jordan said, curling her fingers in Elliot's hair as she pushed her down further on the dick, "Swallow that cock. That's better, keep going. Nod your head when his cock is at the back of your throat."

Shortly after Jordan gave the command Elliot nodded her head frantically causing Jordan to smile.

"Good, now relax your throat muscles and lower your mouth further. Push that cock down your throat." Jordan ordered as she increased the pressure on the back of Elliot's head.

The blonde doctor whimpered but didn't resist, desperately trying to relax her throat muscles as the shaft threatened to slide down her gullet. After enough pressure from Jordan it did just that, the head of The Janitor's cock slowly sliding down Elliot's windpipe until her nose was buried in his pubic hair and his balls were resting against her chin.

Elliot held that position for as long as she could by breathing through her nose and desperately trying to remain calm but eventually she began to choke, not that Jordan cared. The cruel brunette kept a firm amount of pressure on the back of the blonde's head assuring the young doctor couldn't go anywhere.

"Suck it stick." Jordan said coldly.

Understandably Elliot had stopped sucking on The Janitor's dick while she was trying to take it into her throat so she could concentrate on relaxing but now she had all of it in her mouth Elliot began sucking it like never before in the hope that Jordan would allow her to come up for air.

The strong sucking didn't last that long as Elliot began violently choking on the dick, tears beginning to run down her cheeks until finally Jordan pulled her up, allowing the young doctor to cough and gasp for air for a few moments before her mouth was pushed back down on The Janitor's fully erect cock.

"More. Suck that cock you little slut! Show me what a good little cock sucker you can be! Show me you're not a total dyke by sucking that cock!" Jordan commanded as she guided Elliot's mouth up and down The Janitor's dick for a few long strokes before pulling her up for air again, "Good, now lick his balls."

Elliot had heard that request before and she had always said no but as Jordan pushed her head down to The Janitor's balls her only negative response was a brief look of disgust before immediately sticking out her tongue and doing as the older woman said.

Jordan smiled happily as her plaything slid her tongue all over The Janitor's balls just as she had commanded her too, Jordan waiting until every inch of those balls were covered in saliva before giving her next order.

"Ok now take his balls into your mouth and suck them." Jordan commanded.

Without a word of protest Elliot did as she was told, sliding her lips over The Janitor's nut sack and obediently sucking them.

"Good, now lick up and down his shaft and then deep throat him again. Then switch between licking and sucking his cock and balls. Give him the greatest blow job of his life." Jordan ordered.

As if she was unable to do anything but obey Elliot did as she was told, worshipping The Janitor's cock and balls with her mouth and tongue, giving him the best head she had ever given before.

Elliot didn't understand why she was almost blindly obeying Jordan.

It wasn't like she was really being forced physically. The Janitor had done nothing to her and while Jordan did have a firm grip on the back of her head it was merely guiding her mouth, not forcing it. Maybe it had forced her for a few moments during the deep throating but Elliot had not resisted it then and she certainly wasn't resisting now, almost welcoming Jordan being able to control her with just one hand.

In some ways it was like her body was betraying her, seeming to bend to Jordan's will of its own accord, but Elliot couldn't even pretend that was true. There was something inside her mind screaming at her to obey Jordan's every command, something which craved for her to be controlled by the dominating older woman, something which seemed to compel her to devote herself completely into orally worshipping The Janitor's cock.

The Janitor struggled to keep his voice down as he uncontrollably groaned and moaned from the feeling of the blonde doctor's mouth sliding over his manhood.

Jordan had stopped sex sessions like this because she became too annoyed with his or his fellow janitors moanings before and the last thing he wanted to do was make too much noise and this, probably his one and only chance with blonde doctor.

He had been stealing glances at her from the moment he first saw her, imagined what it would be like to feel that soft looking mouth on his dick and now he actually had the blonde doctor's sucking his cock it felt better than he had ever imagined. All he had to do was be quiet... and not cum to quickly.

Letting go of Elliot's hair Jordan stood back and admired her handiwork.

There before her was another stuck up little intern who she had exposed for the cock sucking, cunt licking slut she truly was, obediently bobbing her head up and down on a janitor's dick just because she had told her too.

The sight gave Jordan a great sense of power and satisfaction.

She just loved dominating people and weak minded little sluts like Elliot Reid were just easy targets for her.

Jordan could tell Elliot was going to make a good slave by the way she was now eagerly sucking on that cock.

It might have taken a little force for Jordan to get her to co-operate but Elliot was now happily bobbing her head up and down on the dick of her own accord, not that it hadn't been fun forcing her head up and down.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Enslaving Elliot Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 155 milliseconds