• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Field Trip Ch. 02

Field Trip Ch. 02

To her amazement he did take her to his home. She was joking, not expecting him to take her seriously about such a bold move.

He came over to her side to let her out. "Come with me, hope you're hungry."

She held is hand walking closely behind. Her nervousness returned, making it difficult to focus. "Deep breaths, it'll be ok," she kept repeating to herself. Although she may put on a good show, deep down she still is that good girl she portrays.

He walks her through the front door and immediately takes her to the kitchen. On the stove is a Wok and wooden spoon, the counter top has a cutting board and several knives, and two aprons are on the kitchen table.

"Take you shirt and skirt off, don't want to get them dirty," he instructed as he handed her an apron. He then walks over to the refrigerator and starts pulling out several containers in a variety of shapes and sizes.

"I seem to recall that you like Chinese food. Well today is your lucky day. I am going to teach you how to make Stir Fry." He smiles to her and raises his eyebrows, rather proud of himself.

"Hey, I thought you didn't cook on Fridays?" She questions.

"Let's just say today I made an exception." He winks and moves on with his task. After placing the spread of meat and vegetables on the counter top he too removes his clothing and puts on an apron.

Attentively she listens to each lesson from the right mix of ingredients to the correct seasonings and oil to use and at which temperature.

He works with her hands showing her techniques that seem impossible from a novice perspective. Utilizing her body as a puppet he stands behind her and guides her arms and hands. Being this close to her he becomes aroused by her essence, so much so that momentarily he forgets his role as teacher.

"Are we still cooking?" She asks noticing the change in his breathing and the sense that suddenly he got even closer.

"Yes, yes, we still need to actually cook it." He answers, letting her go and moving over to the stove.

She watches him prepare the last few items entranced by his movements. She takes this moment to admire his physical presence. He has wavy red hair that calls to have her fingers run through and mess up, striking hazel eyes that can convince her of anything without him speaking a word, a seductive smile with delectable kisses and his oh so talented tongue. Her eyes wander further down to note the musculature of his back and arms. Watching his arms move she yearns to simply fold herself within them.

Her attraction to him physically can not be denied, but his intelligence, eclectic interests, and kind nature are what continue to draw her to him. He is almost like an addiction that she is unable to deny herself. Although only a few kisses and tender touches have been exchanged since they started; she is as aroused now as she had been when he was fondling her in the car.

He turns back and notices the sincere look of sensuality that has encompassed every line of her body. From her hair now twisted in a braid down her back, the curvature of her breasts and buttocks down to her feet.

"You ready to skip to desert, already?" He asks.

"Huh?" Startled, "Umm whatever you say. You're the teacher."

He takes her hand and pulls her body over close to his. "I think I am."

He walks over to the kitchen table and pats the top, "Sit down and close your eyes."

Agreeably she does as she is told. She scoots herself onto the table top and closes her eyes. She can feel him undoing her apron and removing her bra; leaving her wearing nothing but her panties, sitting with her legs crossed on top of his kitchen table. Her body is alive with anticipation, nipples erect, and tiny bumps of goose flesh down her arms.

The first sensation is on her left nipple. It is warm yet cold at the same time. The item feels a bit sticky and firm. The sensation repeats on her right nipple then she can feel the item slide between her breasts down past her navel. The final destination is on her lips lightly.

"Open your mouth."

As she does he slides the item inside. To her delight it is a chocolate covered strawberry; the chocolate coating her lips. He pulls the strawberry away, quickly replacing it with his lips on hers. He kisses her deeply, licking a way a bit of the chocolate covering them. He then moves to the left nipple and then the right following the path the strawberry had taken.

She smiles broadly, thoroughly enjoying his seduction. Expecting him to continue to her panties she begins to lift up, but is surprised when he returns to her mouth after stopping just below her navel.

He kisses her again, placing his hands on her bottom and pulling her body to the edge of the table. He discreetly slides one finger passed the side of her panties and inside of her. His finger works in and out several times ensuring her preparedness for something much larger. Then without hesitation he slides his cock inside of her. Although he tried to fight his erection from earlier, once aroused he only continued to grow as he touched and kissed her. Again he teased her by thrusting in and out.

She looks at him face to face and smiles. "Yes," she proclaims certain she is going to enjoy exhilarating sex right here on the table.

He thrusts a final time within her, making her squeal with the delight, then pulls out completely. Again he raises his eyebrows provoking her. "Ok, back to cooking."

"What?" she exclaims. "I don't think so!"

Placing a hand on each side of herself and pushing down on the table, she quickly hops down. She places her right hand on his hard cock and her left on his shoulder. "Come back." She demands, "I'm not done."

"You're not the boss of me." He confirms, holding firm to his stance.

Only enticed more by his teasing she drops to her knees and immediately takes his entire cock into her mouth. She sucks him hard and fast. Then, just as quickly as she took him in, she pulls off. Her attention turns to his balls. She licks them softly fondling them with her hands. Opening her mouth wide she guides them both gently inside and hums, simultaneously her left hand is stroking his cock slowly. She opens her mouth wide again allowing each one to slide out and kisses them each tenderly. She continues to stroke him as she stands up.

"Fine," She says, "Two can play this game." Noticing that familiar throb of no return she removes her hand from him and grabs his right hand. She guides it down to place it around his cock. With her hand on top of his she starts stroking again.

"Well..... I'm watching. Stroke it for me." She removes her hand from his and hops back on the table.

"You like?" He asks somewhat shocked by her request.

"Oh yes. I love your cock, soft & hard. I love to touch it, lick it, suck it, & fuck it. And I do so enjoy watching your hand glide up and down the shaft. I want to see you cum. I want to feel your hot cum on me." With that she leans back on her hands, giving him an inviting target.

Noting her conviction he continues to pleasure himself. His right hand strokes in a familiar rhythm while his left hand occasionally fondles his balls. The muscles throughout his body begin to tighten as he works himself into a near orgasmic tidal wave.

She bites her bottom lip fighting back the urge to touch herself. She doesn't want to risk missing a moment of this wonderful show.

"I'm so close," he moans. He strokes faster and faster finally cumming onto her ivory skin; shooting warm cum on her abdomen some even reaching her breasts.

She smiles at him in approval taking her right hand smoothing his cum onto her skin. She then takes her hand to her mouth and licks her palm, "Mmmmm." She purrs. "But now I'm all dirty."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Field Trip Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 240 milliseconds