• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bag of Tricks

Bag of Tricks

It is dark and light is stolen from the room we are in, save for the soft amber light of the oil lit lamp on the television.

You stand before me with your riding crop in hand, gently tapping the end of it against your leg as you behold me kneeling before you. I am in black latex and the straps of shiny latex that ride over my shoulder neatly frame my bosom.

The hair of my head lightly covers my shoulders as I cast my gaze away from you and down on the ground that you cannot see.

My eyes, as always, are blindfolded for you care not to see my eyes. They distract you in your task and you care not to gaze into my eyes to understand why I have given myself over to you. You merely want to see the movements of my body and the sounds that bubble forth from my lips as I endure what you have wrought just for me. My arms are down by my sides and the wrist cuffs I wear on each arm serve only to remind you that I am your prisoner of lust and love and that you are here to break me and to bend me to your will and that I'm giving myself over to you is a sign of my love and my trust unto you. You are honored by my gesture and salute me with a swift cut of the air with your riding crop. I instinctively duck my head to avoid the swift cutting air that I cannot see, but hear, as the air is cut above me in a sharp whistle.

You silently smile at my reaction...my senses are all the more keen as I am blindfolded and my ears and body strain to wonder what you are going to do next. Reaching out to my face, you press the tip of your riding crop against my cheek and you tilt my head to one side as you size me up and look me over. "Do you know why you are here today?" You ask in almost a whisper, but they are thundering words as my ears strain to hear what you want of me. In a hushed voice I reply, "No?"

A flash of displeasure crosses your eyes and you remind me with a swift, but light tap of your riding crop on my upper arm. I wince just a bit at your blow, but I remain as always, defiant to you. You flash a toothy smirk as you run the tip of your riding crop up my arms and over my shoulder and across my eyebrows. "You are here to serve me as I see fit and to take what I give you in punishment and in gratitude from me." Tapping the end of your riding crop on my nipple, you continue, "You are before me to beg for forgiveness for cheating on me and to atone for your trespasses."

Suddenly, you strike me hard on the side of my hip as my nipples have become erect from you tapping on them.

My body tenses up in shock at the anticipation of your blow and for it being so sudden. My arms tense up and fingers open up to savor the stinging and then clench up in steadfast defiance of what is to come. "Yes, you have sinned against me and sought out the touch of another man in my absence and this has not gone unnoticed by me." "I have endured your prattling and daydreaming and I have counted the days and hours to this moment." Crack! Another blow lands on me and this time on the soles of my feet as I have been kneeling before you.

The shiny latex I wear only severs to focus your attention on where to land your teasing blows and to excite you. Your rod is stiff and throbs for relief, but I endure my discomfort and take pleasure at the sight of you before me. You are behind me, you lay down your riding crop on the couch and take hold of your whip. The sight of my semi bare back excites you and you let loose a quick flurry of gentle lashes to my back as my head leans forward and looks to the ground. You can see my hair dancing in the wind as the blows land on me and tosses my hair skyward. Pushing me forward with your foot, you make me kneel on all fours, prostrate on the ground.

My ass is wrapped in latex and you land two slow, soft blows to my cheeks and the flush and familiar warmth of blood and stinging flesh comes to my senses and my body seems on fire. The sense of being alive fills my nostrils. Not content with this play, you stroke my hair and pull my head back. You land long, silken blows to my sides. I can feel the tips of your whip brush the sides of my breasts as they hang free below me as I try to pull away from you, but you hold onto my hair. Still stroking my hair, you come around in front of me and fall to your knees. You press your rock hard cock against my face and my cheek.... I open my mouth, eager to take you, but you don't let me. Not yet.

Another sensual blow or two rains down on my back and I then press my mouth over your cock and you muffle your groans of pleasure at the feel of my wet mouth eve loping your rod and to feel my soft tongue work itself around your shaft. Not fully content with my performance, you pull my head down on your rod and eagerly thrust my hips to my mouth and jam your cock deeper into my waiting mouth.

Your hand firmly on my head to let me know that I please you, you drop your whip and content yourself with reaching under me and pinching my nipples between your thumb and forefinger. The pain of it takes my breath away for a moment and you hear my breath suck past the cock that is lodged in my mouth.. This only urges you onward and you delight in twisting my nipple painfully for a moment and then let go of it so that I might savor the fire that is now my breast. "Yeeeessss!" you groan deeply as I suck your rod and you take pleasure in feeling my juices from my mouth drip down your balls.

You want to explode into my mouth, but you remind yourself that there is so much more to be done and I have so much more to atone for.

Not that easy, never that easy............ Your hips rock back and forth and your rod is pumped into my waiting mouth. Both your hands are on my head now and you can feel the smoothness of my long hair in your fingers. I can feel the pull of your hands as they wrap themselves into my hair and my

head only moves at your command. Suddenly, you pull away from me and my mouth is empty, the juices of my lust smoothed around my lips and dripping from my chin.

I sit up straight, not knowing what to expect and not knowing what it is that you want me to do. Walking around to my back, you reach into your bag of treasures that is lying open on the couch. and find a familiar bottle of lube and smile a bit and flip open the top of it while continuing to dig around the bag to find something fun to play with. You pull out a thin butt plug and frown a bit, but it will do. You pick up the riding crop that is on the ground and feel the stiffness in your hand.... the handle cold and hard, not unlike your cock with is still wet from my mouth and still hard as can be. You lubricate the butt plug and insert in my tight ass, then repeat the lubrication of the handle of the riding crop and slide it deeply into my pussy. Pumping the two together leaves me gasping for more.

You want to burst; I want you to bend me over and ram your cock into my pussy and to hear my wail at the pleasure of it, the insertion and rhythm of fucking me. To hear me gasp in the luxury and to have my breath stolen away as you take me and to feel your cock slide deliciously in the silken hot reception at the banquets of pleasures to come. It's time for you to replace the crop with your cock. You keep the butt plug remaining in my ass, to the hilt. Easily the head of your cock lodged suddenly and slid into my hungry pussy. But you wait before continued movement for you to have no mercy for me. Sneering at me, not willing to take me at this moment, you content yourself by striking me slowly across the ass.... so softly and slow that the riding crop stays up against my bottom after striking me.

You growl out to me, "Bend over!" I hesitate for a moment and you respond with another blow to me, but this time on the back and your heel pushes me forward in the middle of my shoulders. My hair draped over my head and my hands up by the sides of my head to shelter me from what I do not know, but to steady myself as I prostrate once more before you. My bare bottom is a marvel for you to behold. The pink welt of your first attack gleams against my pale bottom. I feel the rush of blood and warmth coming to the welt and I can feel it rising up. You withdraw the swollen tip of your head from my dripping cunt, and start to rim my ass with the well-lubricated butt plug. I feel it's slow advance into me. This is making me feel delirious with heat and desire.

You brush the tip of your crop up and down my wet slit and see the short hairs on my cunt. I shift a little bit as if to invite you to stroke me more and just so, but you see what I am doing and you will have none of it. You land another blow to one of my cheeks and then another to the other and alternate a few times. I hold my breath as I take what you deliver unto me. You can see my heaving breaths and have no mercy. You drop the crop, which I hear as a dull thud on the ground.

Reaching out, you take the whip once more and lightly drape it over my back and I feel it trail itself over my fresh welts. It feels cool to the touch against my inflamed skin. The tenderness is gone and your work begins. You land two swift blows to my shoulders and then two more to my back and work your way down my body.

My legs are not spared and I only count myself thankful that you have not continued to concentrate upon my ever-increasing red bottom now. Taking a moment to break from flogging my back, you turn the bottle of lube inside down and squeeze out a few drops onto the crack of my ass.... the cold chill of the thick liquid soothes me and is welcome change from the fire that has enveloped my bottom.

I feel the drips gather in my crack and gather together and they slide down my ass and to my wet slit. Content in your doings, you close the bottle and then drop it. You replace it with the riding crop, but this time you are holding the end of it and the handle is pointed towards me. Lightly, you touch the chrome end of it to my crack and the coolness of it is more welcome relief to me. I can feel a mad rush of welts rising up on my backside.

You swirl the end of it in the river of lube that has slide down my crack and it covers my dripping slit. You run the bottom end of the handle across my puckered hole and press lightly, but stopping for a moment to do so. Smiling, you continue downward to my eager slit. It has found its target and you run the length of the handle up and down my slit and part my lips. Reaching with your other hand, just once more you take the whip up and allow me to feel the weight of it in your hand.

The handle is covered in a mix of lube and my own juices. You press the end of it against my lips and it parts easily and presses into me just a bit. My body seems to melt. You let your hand fly and the whip comes crashing down upon my back. The blow shakes me, but that handle feels so good as it enters me just a little. There is promise of more to come and what I am willing to bear to feel it. You press the handle further until it is deep within me. My legs shake and my head is buried in the ground. You press it deeply into me and then pump it in and out of me slowly. All the while, you land blows on my back and shoulders at a slow pace. Without hesitating, you replace the handle with your throbbing cock. I feel the passion heading me to have a powerful orgasm that seems to match the stroking of your cock into my cunt.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bag of Tricks

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 552 milliseconds