• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dom Roomies Ch. 01

Dom Roomies Ch. 01

123456...13

Chapter 01: Beginning

It was getting near the end of my first year at college and I was moving out of my dorm and looking for a place to live for next year. I had a summer job lined up and I was thinking about getting a sublet in the summer to save some money.

One day, browsing around a dating site, I saw a user called "domroomies" and the picture was small but it showed 4 girls that were very attractive. I clicked the link to their profile and learned from the details of the profile that they went to my college, lived in their own town home not far from campus and they were looking for a boy toy to "play with."

The following is the ad in its entirety:

We're four sexy, dominant girls living in a townhouse downtown, we're looking for a guy we can play with and that we can all share.

Prepare to be: fucked in the ass with a strap on

degraded

spanked

If you think you're up to a night with us, send a message, tell us your prior experience and anything else important.

I'd also always fantasized about being a submissive, I jerked off to the thought of me being dominated by a sexy women many times. But that was fantasy, however I couldn't help but get excited at the real possibility of this scenario, it wasn't leaving my head. The girls were all smoking hot, it would be awesome to have four hot girls at one time sexually, regardless of what I had to endure, I'd try taking it up the ass, girls can take a dick in there, I guess I can take a fake one.

I figured I'd just send a message, just to see what happens. I assume they wouldn't answer back and then I couldn't blame myself for not following through. So I wrote:

hey, saw your profile and I am interested, I think I could be the guy you're looking for. I am inexperienced with this kind of stuff, but I fantasize about it a lot, I'd be obedient and willing to comply with your demands. I know I'd make an amazing slave. You could 'train' me how you want me. Hope to hear from you soon.

I hesitated for a brief moment before I clicked send. It was gone.

A day later I got a reply back:

Hey, your picture is nice and all, but we have like 20 guys that have..'applied' to be our slave. So if there is nothing you can offer to set yourself apart I think we'll have to bump you. If not let me know ASAP. Val

I was not sure what to do about that, should I just let this potentially life changing opportunity pass? A lot of fear ran through me, but even more excitement at the chance to have a fantasy come true, and in my fantasy there was only one girl. I had an idea to pitch, it was very extreme. I had a feeling they would be intrigued. I wrote back:

Hey Val,

I think I have an awesome idea that you guys will love. I'm looking for a place to live for the summer, I figure you guys could take me in and in return I'd be around all the time to serve all your wishes, except on my day job, for 4 months. That way you could really mold me into your ideal servant.

How's that?

Later that day I got a reply:

Wow, that actually sounds like it could potentially work out really well, you're on the short list. Can you meet me at Starbucks on campus tomorrow at noon? Its not any tests or anything, just want to talk and see if this will work.

I was stricken with equal parts fear and jubilation at that response. I was about to do something that was beyond my wildest sexual fantasies, but it was beyond because it was fucking scary. I mean, having a girl handcuff me and spank me and making me pleasure here was far milder then these girls would be, but I couldn't back away now. I felt like I had to keep going, so I responded I would be there.

Nervously, I prepared for our meeting, just wearing a t shirt and jeans I headed to the Starbucks, getting there 2 minutes early and recognizing Val from the pictures they had. She was a beautiful girl. Long brown hair, looked like B cup boobs encased in a nice tank top and a nice skirt showing her slender legs. She wore sandals on her feet.

We smiled as our eyes met and I sat down next to her, she had a coffee waiting for me, for a dom-girl she sure was being friendly and nice.

"So, Jake, glad you came, I had one guy I was supposed to meet chicken out...well I assume he did."

"Yeah, honestly, this is kind of scary."

Val looked at me intensely for a second, "Yeah, I guess it would be for you guys, but for me it's a pain in the ass when they don't show. Anyways, before we start: you'd be fully committed to this, you'd move in right after school ends and would stay with us the whole summer? You're sure you'd like it? I mean you've never done anything like this."

I paused, I had to decide right now If I was in all the way. Fuck it."Yeah, I am positive I will stay the full four months."

"No matter how rotten you're treated?"

"That's part of the charm of the whole thing isn't it?" I joked

Val laughed at that "Yeah, I guess you would have to like taking shit to volunteer for this, so I don't have to worry about you freaking out and leaving after 3 days?"

"Nope, but like I said, I work a day job so I would need to go to that, no problem right?"

"Nope, but before and after we own you, some night we wanna keep you up till 5 am, we will."

"Gotcha, but within reason, like if I had an important day at work coming up, I'd let you know and expect you to take it easy on me prior, and obviously 5 am from time to time is fine, but you don't plan on like sleep depriving me or starving me or anything, I assume so that's fine."

"Yeah, that works for me, but be warned, we're in charge, few very concession will me made for you. You will miss meals and run on no sleep from time to time, but nothing like serious, like we're not going to risk your health obviously. But I must stress how little input you have on your schedule. I'm thinking top of my head, important business stuff, maybe the rare night out with your friends, brief family visits can be accommodated, assuming they aren't around every week or something ridiculous. And I guess that's it, I think you see my point though, you'll be ours."

I laughed, I don't know why, "Yeah, you're getting that message through loud and clear. So if we do this will you want to like try me out first or something."

"We talked about that, we'd rather have you raw and train you, after you're trained you'll be great. I'm positive. Our training is very effective. The only downside is that you may quit early, but you've assured us that you won't and we can always take extra steps to motivate you even more not to."

"Wh-"

"I won't go into it, just if you're in, you're in, don't fucking quit."

"Gotcha, oh I thought of two more conditions I'd need."

Val looked cross and stared at me, I payed that no attention and continued "No gay shit, if there's guys in the house I'm off duty, I'll get dressed and do whatever, and your not doing anything to make me do anything in public that will get me in trouble, anything at work, making me run around a mall naked or some shit."

"I can agree to those terms, no overt public nudity and no other dicks around."

I smiled, "Yup, that's it."

"I don't know if there's anything else, you have any questions for me?"

"Yeah, I do, so you guys are experienced at this, all of you?"

"Well, Kim kind of turned us all onto it first year, she'd dominate guys in her dorm and we found it fascinating, so she'd let us watch and eventually we all kind of joined in and helped her. She liked it because she wouldn't tell the guys we were coming, a lot were hesitant about this stuff, but decided to go for it because they just wanted sex and they were generally embarrassed about it and freaked out when we came in but Kim would get them under control quickly." Val smiled at the thought of Kim getting a guy 'under control.'

"And you're in second year now?"

"Yeah, so we've been at this for close to 2 years now, and Kim probably like 5, We've put the hours in. We know what we're doing and how far we can safely push you."

"So basically, I can trust you, you know about any kind of risk that anything you do to me might entail, know how to start on a new guy."

Val smiled and said "Yeah, we know how to work newbies in, you're in good hands babe. I promise that."

I sat silent for a few seconds and said "I guess that's it, can I just email you if I have anything else?"

"Yup."

"So are we doing this, is that it?"

"I gotta run it over with my roommates, and I still have to talk to more guys, but if I were to make a bet, I'd put a good amount of money on you. We're all pretty excited about having a new guy that wants to learn and is open to anything, like you said: we feel we can really mold you and then enjoy you all summer long. Instead of just having a guy come over for a night and then maybe come back a few more nights. It will be the best fucking summer ever...well Jake, let you know in the next few days, and don't play with your ass at all from now until we get to you, we'll get you going."

"Ok...I'm scared out of my mind, but I'm really looking forward to this too."

"Awesome, bye for now."

Two days later, I got a call on my cell phone, she introduced herself as Kim, basically Kim gave me the same warnings about once I committed, I was in for the whole thing, she told me to pretend like I was signing a military recruit contract or something. After she was convinced I was clear about what Val had already told me she said it was a deal, I'd move in at the end of April, when I was done school, and stay until the end of August.

I hung up the phone and just kind of stood there speechless, thinking about what had I gotten myself into? I committed 4 months of my life only knowing that I would be degraded and fucked up my ass, which I'd never had done before. And the only concessions I made was that I wouldn't end up with a criminal record or a homosexual. Really anything could happen I could just be tied up and fucked in the ass in turns every night until they got tired and locked me in the bathroom all night then we'd repeat every night for 4 fucking months. That would be a disaster. I had no idea if I'd like this, I might hate it 3 hours in, and then what?

My mind was made up though, I was going to do it so I just counted down the days until it happened. I would move in on a Friday, giving a bit more then a week until May. Since I was in a furnished dorm there was very little of my own possessions there. A computer, stereo and my clothes were the bulk of the stuff, I wasn't even sure if I'd get my own room now that I thought about it.

In any case a third girl from the place offered to help me move my stuff with her car, she introduced herself as Deb and helped me load all my stuff into her car, we fit it all in using the trunk and backseat.

On the short trip to her place, Deb asked me about how nervous I was, what I was expecting and so on. So far I was surprised at how nice she was, her and Val were both very pleasant, I saw a side in Val that would come out, but still I was surprised at how things were going so far.

We got to their place and I was introduced to all the girls, seeing Kim for the first time, and meeting the fourth girl, Carly.

They were all really hot girls, I was satisfied at that, and they all came down and helped me take all my stuff up to their house, they told me to just leave it in the front hall for now.

After that, it was near supper time, Kim asked to see my wallet, I gave it to her and she took it and looked over its contents. "Bank card. How much is in your account?"

"Not much, I don't have very much money, I'm almost empty until I start working."

"Will your paychecks go to this account?"

Why the fuck was she asking me about my money? Were they going to rob me? "Yeah, they will. Why?"

"We're going to keep your wallet, if you leave early, we're going to spend a lot of your money, sound fair?"

"I won't leave, you don't have to do that."

"We really do, what's your pin, and do not lie."

"What's going on?" I asked confused

"Jake, trust us," said Val soothingly, "it is what it is, it's just our insurance if you chicken out, so you won't. If you do we can recoup the lost time we wasted from you, if you don't quit everything will be fine. Can you please just cooperate with this and then we'll be done with this unpleasant part?"

"4307"

"Great, ok Jake, do you mind if I get us some pizzas on your card here? If will be the only money you spend all summer probably. We'll put you up for free and you can eat and drink free too. Pizzas are a fair deal right?"

"Yeah, what's it gonna be like 30 bucks? Go for it."

"Great, this way we can test out that pin, can one of you order us a couple pizzas?"

Carly said she would and headed into the other room.

I was still standing in the front entrance hall with Kim facing me, Val and Deb were watching from the living room type area nearby, both seated on a couch and looking over the back end.

Kim looked through my wallet again, "One credit card?"

"Yup."

"What's the limit?"

"$3000."

"Awesome, well you get your wallet back September first, until then you're our complementary guest."

"After the pizzas?"

Kim laughed and said "Yup, after the pizzas."

We then sat and made small talk about school and the city and stuff while Carly and Deb had went to get the pizza.

Shortly, the girls returned home with the pizza and confirmation that my card had worked. They then got some beers out of the fridge and before we began Kim announced "Ok Jake, enjoy tonight as much as you possibly can, it's your one and only night with us an as equal. Tomorrow is day one of your training, by the beginning of May we'll have you pretty much how we would like you. So once again, have fun with us tonight because it will be awhile before you enjoy yourself like you can now."

I decided to just deal with tomorrow tomorrow and start having fun today. So I grabbed two slices and a beer and just chilled out.

I still couldn't believe how hot these girls were, I thought about how many times I'd get to fuck them in four months time. I was happy to be their dick. I was very excited to just see these gorgeous creatures nude.

Kim was pretty tall, a bit taller then me, I'm only 5'7''. She had bleached blond hair and a decent body, but it was probably the worst of the 4.

Val was about my height, with beautiful long brown hair, slender with tits a tad on the small size and a very cute ass. Her hips were so tiny. She was the skinniest for sure.

Deb was in the best shape of them all, she had on a midriff showing top and she had a very firm stomach, her tits were bigger than Val's, about the same as Kim and she was around the same height as me as well, she didn't have Val's slender build, instead her whole body was toned. She wasn't like a weight lifter, just a girl in amazing shape. Deb had to have had the best ass and legs of the bunch.

Finally their was Carly who also had blond hair, with some darker streaks, she had big tits, probably Ds, she was about as tall as me as well. She was also very slender in the shoulders and hips which made those big tits really stand out.

So we ended up not even talking about my stay there at all, every time anyone mentioned it someone would change the subject. Eventually we all got kind of drunk and we just basically laughed and had a great time.

The night eventually wound down though and the girls headed off to their respective rooms. Carly told me "No bed for you tonight, Jake, sleep anywhere you want, but I recommend that couch you're already on."

"Would you like a pillow, blankets?" asked Val.

"Yes, please."

"OK, I'll be right back." Val headed upstairs to get them

She came back down after everyone had left and gave them to me

"Thanks" I said.

"You're welcome, now get some sleep, you have a big day ahead of you tomorrow. She then gave me a kiss on the check and went upstairs herself. In a drunken state, I quickly passed out.

I awoke the next day, hearing noises across the floor, I got up and found the girls in the kitchen, working on breakfast. I saw it was around 10 in the morning.

"Hey Jake, we'll make you some eggs and stuff. Over easy ok?"

"Yeah, great."

"Ok, we need you to take all your stuff that you brought and put it downstairs in the basement, just at the bottom of the steps, on the floor anywhere in there, don't go anywhere else." Carly told me.

"Sure."

I started lugging my stuff down the stairs and just put it all into a corner of the room on the floor, it took a bunch of trips to get everything down there, they must have an extra bedroom in one of these two rooms I figured.

I then hung around and talked with the girls a bit until breakfast was served, we all ate pretty quickly and had a lot of beverages: OJ and water.

After the plates were cleared Kim said "Ok, to start Jake, we're gonna need you to get rid of all your body hair, we like a guy nice and smooth, to start Val will help you."

"Come with me," Val said and went to the upstairs bathroom. Everyone's tone was still so easy going and light. It wasn't what I expected.

"Ok, lets go top down to start, obviously you can do your face, go ahead."

After I was done doing my face, Val took my shirt off and got out some clippers and trimmed my sideburns and the back of my hairline on my neck, she then had me lift my armpits and buzzed that hair real short. She then lathered up my chest and stomach and had me shave it bare while she had me lift my spare arm and she shaved my arm pit bald. She then did that arm and finished doing it at the same time I finished my front. This was a lot of work, I felt irritated all over, I've never shaved anything but my face.

Val then wanted me to try to do my own arm pit on the other side and arm as she observed. I did it as she gave me a few pointers. She then had me take off my jeans and sat me down on the edge of the tub in my boxers and we lathered up my calves and each shaved one bare. I looked so different with them bald. We then did my thighs up to the edge of my underwear and then Val said "Ok, you know what's next. Off, and then lay on your stomach on the rug."

Getting naked as she turned away and fiddled with the clippers, I then lay on the rug on my stomach. It wasn't too embarrassing, it felt like taking your pants off for the doctor, who in this case was sexy as hell.

Val turned back and then shaved the small of my back and ass cheeks. She then did my upper thighs and finally split my ass cheeks and worked real hard , pulling my cheeks apart hard, but she said she got it all in there.

She then had me roll over and she just did my upper thighs on this side, now all that was left was my pubic hair and balls.

I kept my pubes trimmed so there was no need to buzz them. Val decided I would shave and she would watch.

I did my pubes first, but I had no idea how to do my balls, they, like all balls, were wrinkly. Val decided to show me, she took my scrotum in her hand and stretched out a part, lathered it and shaved. I tried and seemed to do it, so I kept going at that until Val took over and did the last few areas.

"Ok, I hope you can do that on your own now because your job is to keep yourself bald, its one of your many jobs. Alright, I'm going downstairs, you shower up, get dressed and find us."

I did as I was told, looking at myself in the mirror, it looked so different, but not bad really, maybe better.

So I got dried off, dressed in those same clothes again and headed downstairs.

The girls were all gathered around the living room in a semi circle in different seats. Kim, in a recliner, looking very content and happy, spoke first.

"Stand right in front of that coffee table Jake" Kim ordered, the friendly voice was gone now "You going to find that things are going to change in a real hurry now, we all have two sides, the regular fun social side, which is all you've seen up until now, and our dominant side, you'll see plenty of that from now on I assure you."

123456...13
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dom Roomies Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds