• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Down & Dirty in the Garage

Down & Dirty in the Garage

I admit it; exhibitionism has never been one of my biggest turn on's. But over the past twenty-five years, whether in response to my partner's needs or sometimes bare necessity, I have on more than a few occasions devilled into this fetish. This is the story of one of those times.

Ty was a casual fuck buddy I had met through one of my gangbangs. He was tall; over six foot four with a medium build and medium brown skin that depicted his mixed African-American and Latino heritage. Emotionally he was the oddest combination of vulnerable little boy, arrogant asshole and close friend.

In addition to the once or twice a month gangbangs that Ty was instrumental in organising, we would meet one-on-one to indulge our mutual appetites and take the edge off. Because he had flatmates and I had children, we faced the challenge of finding a place to meet. His solution was a tad shocking and risqué for me; a multi-story open parking garage that was almost vacant after hours.

Usually once or twice a week, when one of us got too stressed and just needed a good fuck, we would phone each other and hook up. I would drive over to his side of town; pick him up and we would head to our secret rendezvous. I would drive my compact car in what seemed like an endless round of circles climbing higher and higher into its recesses. We would park not on the open top floor, but just below it. Ty had a friend that installed the security cameras in the garage; he knew that the very last space in the corner was a virtual blind spot. So we would park there.

Considering I had a gear stick between us up front, we would usually climb into the back sit to get down to business. But given the size of my lover relative to my vehicle, this often was a challenge as well.

This night, it had been almost a week since we had hooked up; work and kids can mess with hot sex. We were both horny as hell and needed a wild, crazy fuck session. We should have probably spent the money for a cheap hotel, but single moms and aspiring porn producers are often not flush.

We began as usual in the back seat of my car. I rode Ty's hard cock as he opened my top and played with my tits; sucking strongly on the nipples. Now, woman on top is not one of my favourite positions. It is difficult for me to maintain the right tempo while achieving my own orgasm, but then again this from the girl that almost always failed physical education in school. This was certainly the case in those confines.

I was practically howling in frustration as Ty flipped me onto my stomach and into a doggy position. But inside my car, he could not straighten up enough to get the good momentum we both needed to get off. Finally in wild abandon, he threw open the door. Drawing my bare and upturned white bottom back until it almost hung out the door, he stood to his full height outside the car and ploughed into my tight pussy; quickly sending me into a much needed orgasm.

In my mind I recognised the risk; it was quite possible that in this position outside the relative safety of my car Ty could be seen on the security camera. Would our secret meeting place be discovered by some alert guard? Could we even be arrested? As a single mom that prospect had me terrified. But that terror was at definite war with the burning need inside my pussy.

To make matters worse, Ty freed from the constraints of the car and turned on by these new risks was becoming increasingly vocal as he sawed in and out of my cunt. 'Damn, this is fine white pussy,' he exclaimed as he pushed deeper and slapped my upturned ass.

I wanted to say something; I knew I should say something, but the multiple orgasms that were in control of my body seemed to be making speech, other than the occasional moan, virtually impossible. Even as my body responded to the stimulation of my lover's cock pounding repeatedly into me, my mind was in revolt against the unnecessary risks we were taking.

Then as if one risk drove him onto to others, Ty pulled fully out of my pussy. I could feel the cold night air move over and onto my hole which he had so recently abandoned. Before I realised what he was doing, Ty removed the condom that had covered his thick cock and tossed it on the back seat mere inches from where my face rested on the cool leather. As I saw what he had done and felt him slam deep back into me, I started to fight.

As my friend, Ty knew that I was considering having another child, but he also knew I considered him the least likely donor to this endeavour. Still he was now pounding into my unprotected cunt as if he could not get enough. A quick calculation in my mind confirmed what I already suspected, given my level of horniness; I was very close to my peck fertility.

Confirming my worst nightmare, Ty started pushing deeper and harder into me. 'Fuck yeah...gonna knock you up...here and now...in this fuckin' parking garage.' I was trying to pull away from the almost brutal pressure of his cock head against what I knew was my cervix; knowing that if he came at this moment his seed would have a straight into my womb and its waiting eggs. 'Anybody could see us...hear us,' he practically screamed as he pushed even further into me; his large fingers biting into the tender skin of my upturned bum.

'Ty, stop...please,' I begged from my submissive position inside the car. 'Please stop,' I was approaching panic at the double risks we were taking in that parking garage. At that point, I almost hoped that someone would discover us; before he came inside my unprotected, fertile cunt.

But it was not to be. Ty pushed as far as he could at that moment and with a loud growl, which I was certain could be heard by anyone who was returning to their car late this night, he flooded me with what might have been one of the largest loads of seed I had ever felt.

Even then my lover was not finished before I could fathom fully what he was doing; Ty tossed me onto my back. Lifting my hips, he shoved his still hard cock back into my dripping wet shaved pussy. His large hands brutally gripping my bare tits, he squeezed them in rhythm to his thrust. 'I'll give you that black baby you want,' he grunted. His fucking was wild and uncontrolled as if he had not cum already inside my womb.

Moving his hands back to my hips and tilting them up to allow him even deeper penetration, his mouth captured my nipple between his lips. Sucking and biting on it as he worked himself even closer to another orgasm. 'In nine months, my boy's gonna be doing this to your white titties,' he said.

The hardest part was that my body was betraying me. Since the moment I had seen that condom lying on the seat, my body had been on a wild coaster of orgasmic delight; one strong contraction after the other. The power of images that Ty's words evoked along with the ever-present danger of discovery was sending my body into a breeding frenzy unlike anything I had ever experienced.

Rubbing my slightly rounded tummy that had housed my other children, Ty drew my nipple deep into his hot mouth. 'I have saved up all week. Just for that fertile pussy of yours,' he grunted as I came yet again. 'Gonna fill that belly with my baby,' he pronounced as he did just that; adding another load almost as big as the last.

For a baby shower gift, Ty gave me the video that his friend the security expert had managed to get off the cameras. Of course as he predicted on the back seat of my car in that garage, his almost nine pound son has absolutely no problem with breastfeeding; neither did daddy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Down & Dirty in the Garage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds