• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Ashleigh Returns Home for Christmas

Ashleigh Returns Home for Christmas

Hi everyone, this is Ashleigh and I am now 21 and a junior at the 'University Of Florida'. "Go Gators" This Christmas

I got a chance to go home a see everybody.

I was happy to find everyone happy and healthy. I was also glad it happened to be warm those two weeks I was there because I was planning on laying nude around their pool and unwind a bit. The second day back I had planned to spend all day at my grand parents' house. I was about to climb in my little car for the short trip to their house, when my old bicycle caught my eye. I remembered the old days and decided it would be more exciting to ride it to their house. I was wearing just an old tank-top that barely covered my ass. Being the exhibitionist I had become, it was exciting knowing that my pussy was uncovered as I rode down the road. Knowing that the shirt barely reached the seat I sat on, I sat up straight on the seat as a heard a vehicle come up behind me. As soon as it pasted, it hit its brakes and pulled off the road. This frightened me a bit until the driver got out.

It was my first boyfriend and lover, Jason. He walked towards me while looking at my exposed bald pussy. "I see you still don't like wearing panties. Do you Ashleigh?"

I smiled and said, "Nope! I don't wear underwear anymore except when I'm on my period, and right now what you see is all I'm wearing. And just how are you doing stud?"

His eyes opened wide saying, "Oh, I'm doing fine. And you think I'm a stud do you? And if you don't mind answering a question, why are riding down the road wearing just a shirt?

I told him I was on my way to visit my grandparents and was planning on soaking up a little sun around the pool while I was there. I asked him if he remembered the time he came there for my birthday party. He smiled and told me he would never forget that day. It was the first day he got to see and touch a girls tits and he wanted to thank me for that. Then he asked if he could see them again.

So right there on side of the road, I pull my shirt up and off. I got off the bike and told him to follow me to the side of the truck. I opened the passenger door and told him he could do more than look if he wanted. His hands were quickly all over me. I sat on the edge of the seat as he sucked on one tit and fingered my pussy to a badly needed orgasm. I then guided him to sit down as I released his cock from his pants and proceeded to suck him off on side of the road. I gave him a kiss and said I was real good to see him and that maybe we could get together again before I left for school. I then pulled on my shirt and left him standing there with his pants down around his ankles as I rode away.

I turned down the road to my Nana and Papa's house still tasting the sweet cum in my mouth and getting horny again.

I didn't see Nana's van there but Papa's truck was. I knocked as I walked in the house. Papa was lying on the couch in just a big t-shirt. I laid down on top of him and gave him a big hug and kiss. His hands wrapped around me and gave me a big squeeze. I remained on top of him as we cuddled. He said that Nana had been called into work and wouldn't be home till late. As we continued talking his hands eventually ended up cupping my bare ass, it felt good. I felt his dick starting to harden, I was already horny and this wasn't going to cool me off. But I didn't want to cool off so I started to tease him by grinding my pussy against him.

I decided to sit up straight and tease him until he was nice and hard. After sitting up and straddling his rapidly hardening cock I removed my shirt and now sat naked on top of him. I took his hands and placed them on my breast. I continued to rock back and forth on this manhood, only his shirt separated my pussy from his cock. I looked deep into his eyes and could see he wanted me as much as I wanted him. I leaned forward and kissed him and told him I liked it when I got his cock nice and hard as I reached down and pulled his shirt from between us. The feel of his hot cock rubbing my now wet pussy felt wonderful.

Papa had always stopped me at this point never letting me get his cock more than wet with my juices although I had wanted to for years. I then reached down and took his wonderful hard cock in my hand and placed its head at the opening of my cock hungry pussy and I lowered myself, enjoying the feeling of being entered and stretched by the cock I had dreamed about for years and thought I would never have. I know it was wrong but my pussy was in control of my brain and it overrode any concerns of incest. I could hear myself moan in satisfaction as I bottomed out with every inch of my Papa's cock deep inside me. I just sat there enjoying the feeling of his hot, hard tool of enjoyment inside me, wanting to move but was afraid that if I did the wonderful feeling would go away.

Finally Papa moved, it didn't take me long to cum, but Papa kept going. He might me getting on in years, but that man had staying power. He stayed hard for almost an hour. I came six times while riding him; he just laid there while I did the work. Finally I was exhausted, Papa told me to get off and to lie down on the couch on my stomach. He put a couple pillows under my stomach to raise my ass up and he entered me from behind and gave it to me hard and fast. Finally he shot his load into me, I came again and either passed out or instantly fell asleep.

When I awoke, Papa said I had been asleep for almost an hour. He asked if I felt better after the fucking he gave me. I smiled and said that it had been the best fucking I had ever had and I have never felt better but I did need to shower. He looked at me and said, "You can do that later dear, but right now I want my naughty granddaughter to clean up the sticky mess she made on my cock and balls. I have been waiting for you to wake so you can clean me up. Since you attacked me I think it is only fair you clean me up." I didn't give it a second thought, I got down on my hand and knees in front of him and gave his cock and balls a tongue bath. He told me later I could have gone and gotten a washcloth and cleaned him up if I had wanted, but he like my way better. His cock got nice and hard again and I continued until he shot his load deep in my throat. He then surprised me by going down on me and licking my pussy clean until he brought me off again.

We were sitting on the couch naked when Nana got home. I jumped up gave her a big hug but I was feeling a bit uncomfortable at what I had done with Papa. She took my hand and led me to the bedroom and sat me on the bed as she undressed. She looked me right in the eyes and said, "Tell me, how was he". I must have had a look of confusion in my eyes because she said, "It's alright if you fucked him. We talked about it last night and I told him if 'you' want to, he was more than welcome to give you all the dick you wanted." Now I know why Papa gave in so easily! She looked closely at me, "Yep, I can see he did. Your eyes are still twinkling, and as you found out, he knows how to use that wonderful dick of his, doesn't he?" All I could do was smile and nod my head. Then she surprised me again when she said, "As my Christmas gift to you. You can screw him as much as you want while you are here on break. But once you leave here and go back to school he'll be all mine again.

My pussy was well used during Christmas break, many times by Papa and one night by Jason and two of his friends.

Boy, I was a slut that night. I had all three of my holes filled that night and even all three at the same time. What a night to remember!

Jason had called me up a couple days earlier and asked if I would like to go out New Years night. I said sure that it sounded like fun. We went to dinner and dancing. He found out in the parking lot, before we went inside to eat, that all I was wearing was a very short black dress. I lifted it up and flashed him everything in the parking lot. Oh, I have become such an exhibitionist. His eye almost popped out of his head as I told him during dinner that I had become exhibitionist and about some of the places I had shown off and how many people had seen me.

We ran into a couple of his friends at the dance club and Jason asked if they could join us at our table. I said it was more than OK with me. Jason wasted no time in telling them I was naked under my dress. They didn't believe him so I asked them if they wanted me to prove it. Of course they said yes so I stood up and lifted my dress right there at the table. I danced with all three that night and all three had fun playing with my ass, groping my tits, and playing with my pussy right on the dance floor. Everyone in that place had to have seen my ass a few times. I loved it! By the end of the night I was very horny and when "I" suggested that Jason and his friends take me somewhere so I could fuck them. Jason and his two friends couldn't get me to Jason's apartment fast enough. But I was naked in the backseat with his two friends before we pulled out of the dance club parking lot. I got home about noon the next day, well fucked and satisfied!

I can't wait to get back to school and my boyfriend. He knows how much of a slut I can be and about my exhibitionism tendencies. He has even helped me show-off a few times. He says he likes it when I show my tits or more in public. I know we have some good sex afterwards. I can't wait to tell him what I did around my home when I get back. I bet he'll want to screw me as I tell him about what I did. I also will be happy when it warms up for good so I can start wearing my halter tops and mini-skirts back to class and around campus.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Ashleigh Returns Home for Christmas

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 668 milliseconds