• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • If I Ruled The World

If I Ruled The World

Every day of my life, I'm surrounded by unpleasantness. Sometimes, I wonder what is it that makes me different. And why the broad spectrum of humanity disgusts me so much. Seriously. Misanthropy is the perfect word to describe my state of mind most of the time. The things I see people do completely stun me at times. Male and female, black and white, straight and gay. They're all the same to me. A mundane bunch that's good for nothing. Am I the only person who feels that way?

My name is Stephen Victor. A big and tall black man of Haitian origin living in the west side of the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. I am bisexual, but celibate. After seeing the worst that humanity has to offer, I am permanently turned off. Things weren't always that way, though. I lived a blissfully simple life in the island of Haiti with my family until the summer of 1999, when we came to America. I entered high school and graduated in 2003. Afterwards, I attended a small private college in downtown Boston. These days, I have a degree in Criminal Justice. Sometimes, I think I'd make a great police officer. My life experiences prepared me for things ordinary law enforcement officials can only dream of. I'm twenty three years old. Born on February 5, 1985. Yet I feel like I'm a hundred years old sometimes. It's my life.

Sometimes, I think there's something in the air or perhaps the water which renders people so damn stupid. I wish that were the case. Unfortunately, I think there's a gene for stupidity and most people have it. Recently, I observed three very different individuals behaving stupidly in traffic. A white male police officer looking under his dash board instead of focusing on driving. A blonde-haired soccer mom writing notes on a board while driving near the train station. And nearby, a dark-haired, matronly woman reading what appeared to be a newspaper while driving. Yes, that's the truth. I wish I were lying. Unfortunately, that's the truth. Isn't this a wonderful world we live in?

Some people are inherently stupid the way others are inherently evil. I think there is a gene for evil. How else would you explain the widespread presence of sociopaths in the United States of America? There are men and women without conscience living on this planet. Millions upon millions of them. They're all over the world. But the United States is their Mecca. Psychologists think sociopaths are created by abusive environments, bad parenting and other negative influences. I beg to differ. Sociopaths are born the way they are. Their brains process information differently from the rest of us. They cannot change what they are anymore than we can change our skin color, or the color of our eyes. They're genetically designed to be murderous, treacherous, deceitful and destructive.

Many men and quite a few women marry sociopaths. Some do without knowing what their spouses truly are at the time. Others have some knowledge of this, but choose to ignore the signs. The female sociopath is the deadliest predator on the planet. If she's after you, you'd better start praying. She can get to anyone, manipulate them so well that she can convince them that two plus two equal five, and turn them this way and that. Psychologists think the male sociopath is the more common of the two. Once more, I respectfully disagree. The male sociopath carries within himself the trait of his despicable subspecies. The female sociopath carries within herself the gene of the despicable subspecies. I don't consider sociopaths to be truly human. Not one hundred percent anyway. I think they're something else altogether. An intra-species predator. Thus, it makes more sense that the female sociopath carries the gene of the subspecies because she's smarter, more cunning and more adaptable. All those attributes make her deadlier.

Think about it. A male sociopath who goes around messing up people's lives will wind up pissing off the wrong person and get shot, locked up, or simply messed up for good. A female sociopath is so good at the game that she simply won't be detected. As such, she lives longer, succeeds more, and gets to pass on her genes because she doesn't get killed, or locked up, unlike her male counterparts. The offspring of male sociopaths often turn out to be psychopaths, narcissists, and sometimes they turn out to be sociopaths as well. The offspring of female sociopaths have a higher likelihood of being sociopaths. Just my two cents.

How do I know so much about the subject? Oh, it's simple, really. My father is a successful businessman. He's had plenty of offspring by many women. He's intelligent, good-looking and quite charming. He's also a sociopath. My sister is a sociopath. My mother is a misandrist. What is a misandrist? Purely and simply a man-hater. They're frighteningly common in the United States of America. This country is a breeding ground for them. But that's a story for another time. I can't get into it right now. For some reason, my father and sister are sociopaths but I'm not one of them. Oh, I'm not a saint. I've done some terrible things. Especially when I was younger. But I can actually feel remorse. Not as much of it as the ordinary human being feels, but I do feel some of it. For some reason, I've got a talent for spotting sociopaths.

My father and sister aren't the only sociopaths in the family. My aunt who resides in the city of Brockton is a sociopath as well. And her biological daughter, who recently won a full scholarship to college, is a sociopath as well. Yeah, I can spot them all. And for some reason, they can spot me. I'm not just referring to the sociopaths I grew up around. I'm talking about the cold-blooded monsters I see in the street, at the bus station, on the train, at the library and at school. They sense that I can sense them. And they don't like it. More than a few of them have targeted me because of my special talent. Fortunately for me, I'm a lot harder for a sociopath to take down than an ordinary human being is. I know exactly what they are and what they can do when I see them. And I know how to fight them. I guess it's good to be me.

Yeah, detecting sociopaths is one of my abilities. Also, I can't get sick. And I seem to be targeted by many haters. I stand up for what I believe in. I am an uncircumcised gentleman, thanks partly to my father's surprisingly benevolent decision when I was younger. I don't think the male body should be mutilated in the name of religion or aesthetics. A few men and women agree. Many disagree. My friendship with a Jewish guy ended for that reason. That's regrettable. I've recently joined forces with an online group of progressive Jewish men and Jewish women who oppose circumcision and wish to break away from this now defunct tradition. Hey, wherever people are fighting for justice, freedom and change, that's where I'll be.

I look at the senseless things human beings do to themselves, and to the world, and I weep inside. For some reason, I feel responsible. And I try to help. I started an online group for ordinary men and women who agree that neutering cats and dogs is a barbaric and completely unnecessary thing to do in this day and age. It's called the Society Against Neutering. And it's got dozens of members. Maybe someday, it's going to be hundreds or even thousands strong. We've all got to start somewhere, right? I fight for many worthy causes. Like fathers who are fighting against gender bias in the justice system. And men of the western world who are experiencing discrimination in various aspects of their lives. Like male college athletes whose teams get unfairly slashed by Title IX in the name of political correctness. Working along those lines, I supported a doctor who published a controversial finding. He discovered that men who had vasectomies were at a higher risk for prostate cancer. Personally, I think any man foolish enough to get a vasectomy because his nagging wife wants him to deserves whatever unpleasantness befalls him. The weak deserve their fate. But I congratulate the good doctor for trying to get the word out.

Yeah, that's my life. And my work. I've written about thirty or so books and published all of them. Many of them can be found in my hometown library. What are they about? Black-themed science fiction. Urban erotica. Bisexual romance. Black horror. Yeah, I've done it all. Just call it creative impulse gone amok. What can I say? I have a gift and I feel that it would be a sin for me not to share it with the world. Whether the world likes it or not. Most geniuses feel that way. I guess this is why I'm hot. Tell your friends about me!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • If I Ruled The World

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 180 milliseconds