• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Big Black Man's Slave Fetish

Big Black Man's Slave Fetish

I love fucking big black men in the ass with my thickest, longest and hardest strap-on dildo. Why? It's my current job, and also my avocation. I seem to be as addicted to fucking big black men in the ass with my dildo as they are addicted to being fucked by me. Yeah, it's my work. In this economy, this chick isn't trying to get fired. You feel me? Cool. My name is Janice Madsen Brownstone. A six-foot-one, green-eyed and blonde-haired plump and big-bottomed Irish-American truck driver living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. And right now, I'm plowing ten inches of thick strap-on dick up the ass of a six-foot-four, 250-pound big and tall black man named Tobias James Brownstone. My favorite postal worker of all time. He's a dedicated customer of this strap-on servicewoman. And also her beloved husband. Got it? Cool.

I love my Tobias. I really, really do. Which is why I do pretty much everything he asks for in bed. The weird thing is that he only asks for really freaky stuff. Sometimes, he wants me to tie him and whip him with a belt while calling him a runaway slave. At first, I declined. This wasn't my cup of tea. And I'm not a violent person. I'm not one of those women who abuse the men in their lives. I simply don't believe in expressing myself with my fists. That's why the Goddess invented nagging, remember? So, I denied Tobias request for as long as I could. Then, one day, he bought me a scary-looking strap-on dildo and told me that unless I fucked him with it, he'd go looking elsewhere for satisfaction. Well, I wasn't going to let that happen, was I?

So I tied Tobias up, and shoved the strap-on dildo up his ass. It's what he wants. And as his loving wife, I'm giving it to him. I love him that much. I stroke his cock while pounding his ass with my dildo. His cock is ten inches long, quite thick and uncircumcised. He's the first uncut man I've ever been with. At first, I was puzzled by his genitals but I've grown to love his cock and balls, along with their kinky owner. Our sons are uncut too. Yeah, Tobias converted me to his views. Uncircumcised is the way to go for men in the twenty-first century. I love sucking on Tobias big black cock. It's brought me pleasure countless times over the two and a half decades that we've been married. The least I could do was return the favor by strapping it on and shoving it in when I am asked to, you know?

Tobias screams as his ass takes one hell of a pounding. I look into his eyes as I fuck him, and smirk. I've fucked dozens of black men with my strap-on dildo. I run a strap-on service that's based in my residence. Ever since I got injured during a trucking accident, I can't work the regular way anymore. So I found a way to make money. I created a website advertising my services. A six-foot-one, 240-pound white chick with a serious need to fuck black men in the ass with her strap-on dildo. I do Hispanic and Asian men occasionally. Sometimes, I even do Middle-Eastern men. My strap-on service is mainly aimed at minority men. They're the kinkiest, and also the ones with the fewest safe outlets available to them. The service is safe, confidential and cheap. Only one hundred and twenty dollars per encounter. Thus, I acquired a dedicated clientele. With my husband's blessing, of course.

Tobias Brownstone is the only black man I've ever done with a strap-on dildo without getting a check out of it. That's because he's my beloved hubby. He's got some even more unusual fetishes. Sometimes, he wants to play Master and Slave in the historical sense. Basically, he plays the role of a runaway slave and I play the role of the white female hunter who comes after him, captures him and punishes him by sodomizing him with a strap-on dildo until he begs for mercy. Well, as odd as it may seem to you, I do it happily because I love my husband and I want to make him happy.

Sometimes, I wish he paid as much attention to my ass as I did to his. Turnabout is fair play, you know? I spend all day fucking black men in the ass with my strap-on dildo. I do for these black men what their black wives and black girlfriends won't do for them without judging them. I wish my husband would do for me what all husbands would happily do for their wives if asked to. Basically, I want to get fucked in the ass by my husband. But he's too busy enjoying dildos up his masculine black ass to notice that my big white female ass has been neglected lately. Looks like I'm going to have to put my foot down. Or at least hide my strap-on dildo where my husband can't find it until my sexual needs are met.

Today, when my husband comes home from work, I have a surprise for him. I've showered, and doused myself with sexy perfume. I am lying naked on the bed, covered with flowers. American Beauty style. Yeah, like that. Tobias comes in, and sees me like this. He smiles. I smile too. He wants to know what the occasion is. Do I need a special occasion to want my husband to do me? I don't think so. Instead of answering, I get on all fours and turn away from Tobias. I am facedown and ass up on the bed. I spread my plump white butt cheeks wide open and wait for him to get it. Tobias smiles. He gets it. He reaches for the lubricant on the nightstand. I tell him not to bother. My ass is already lubricated. And my neatly shaved pussy is dripping wet with anticipation.

Tobias comes to bed, and I greet him happily. He unzips his pants, and out comes his cock. My husband doesn't like foreplay. After twenty plus years of marriage, two grown sons and two grown daughters in college, I've accepted that fact. I'm just happy I'm going to get some. Tobias rubs his long and thick black cock against my backdoor. With a swift thrust, he penetrates me. Oh, man. It hurts, even with the lubricant. I love anal sex. Both giving and receiving. After so many weeks of giving, it's good to be a receiver. And what a receiver I am! Tobias grips my wide hips and slams his cock into my asshole, making me scream loudly. He fucks me hard, just the way I like it. I'm the kind of female who likes hardcore anal sex. Yeah, I'm a porn movie director's wildest dream come true. Sorry, folks, I'm happily married. The only man I let anywhere near my ass is my hubby.

Tobias grunts heartily as he rams his cock up my booty hole. He has this nasty habit of shoving his dick all the way up my ass, and then pulling it almost all the way out. I hate that. It uses up way too much lube, and it hurts like hell. But I kind of like it. The pain mixed with the pleasure. Tobias grabs a handful of my long blonde hair and yanks my head back while slamming his cock up my ass. Oh, my. I love it when he's so virile and forceful with me. I back my ass up, driving him deeper inside of me. This completely drives him wild. He howls in pleasure as he explodes, sending his hot cum deep into my ass. What they call a cream pie in the adult film industry. I scream at the top of my lungs, the white-hot rush of Tobias cum rushing through me drives me nuts. It's so good I can't stand it. Tobias smiles, and pulls out of me. Moments later, he collapses on top of me.

We're lying on the bed, a bed filled with flowers, along with our own juices. I kiss Tobias, and thank him for giving me the fuck of the century. Tobias smiles, and tells me I know how to thank him properly. I sigh, and with a resigned look I fetch my strap-on dildo. Tobias simply can't get along without it. That worries me. Like, what would he do if I dropped dead or something? I don't know. Grabbing the can of lube, I make him assume the position. Nothing says I love you like pounding your beloved in the ass until they beg for mercy. Welcome to my life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Big Black Man's Slave Fetish

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 635 milliseconds