• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Laying Out Topless

Laying Out Topless

It was a hot summer day, about 11:00 in the morning. My husband (Bill) and I (Candi) took the day off to just relax around the house. I told Bill that I was going to go out back and lay out for a few hours. So I went to our bedroom and put on my yellow bikini bottoms along with a pair of 6" open toed yellow heels. As always I didn't put on the bikini top as I was planning to sunbathe topless. I went into the kitchen; made myself a drink and I headed out to the back yard. I asked Bill to come out and put lotion on me so I wouldn't burn, which he did and I have to admit I got a little bit horny as he rubbed the lotion on me, paying special attention to my breasts. When Bill was done he went back into the house and told me he'd be back out in a little while.

Now I do know every now and then I would catch the neighbor boy, (Tommy) peeking at me from inside his house. Feeling horny from Bills "rub down" I thought I would suntan my breasts first, so I lay on my back, hoping Tommy would be watching. The sun felt wonderful on my breasts, however I was disappointed that I didn't see Tommy peeking at me, as I had left my sunglasses on so he couldn't see me looking. Being a little bit disappointed I decided to take off my sunglasses and roll onto my tummy to give my back a tanning.

I must have fallen asleep as a pair of hands rubbing lotion on my back waked me. At first I thought it was odd because Bill had just put lotion on me but I thought it was his way of trying to get something going with me. I kept my eyes closed for a while enjoying the back rub when something just didn't feel right.

I opened my eyes only to be shocked that it was not Bill rubbing my back but Tommy, from next door. To further my shock I saw another person standing next to me, one of Tommy's friends that I did not recognize.

I let out a little scream and said, "What the hell do you think you're doing? Get away from me." I didn't turn over because I didn't want to expose my breasts to them.

Tommy said was, "Why don't you show me your tits now, you tease me enough when I'm in my house?"

I replied, "I'm in the privacy of my own yard, you should respect that and not look." (Right, like I really meant that).

Tommy's friend piped in and said, "Well we're not leaving until we get to see those big tits of yours and touch them."

I told them, "Well that's not going to happen."

To which he replied, "We'll see about that."

I informed them that Bill; my husband is home and will be coming out shortly. They both laughed and told me that he's the one that set this up and wanted to watch this from the bedroom window. I glanced up and sure enough he was looking out the window and saluted me with his drink and a smile.

I thought to myself 'That asshole set this up? I know he always talked about putting me on display and although the thought turned me on I didn't think he'd really do it.'

As my thoughts raced back to how was I going to get out of this, Tommy and his friend had removed their shorts. Tommy's friend sat across my back so I couldn't move and I felt Tommy tugging off my bottoms. After the bottoms were off (I still didn't turn around as I felt it was better for them to see my butt and not my front side)

Tommy's friend got off my back and said "Damn Candi you have one sexy ass for being an older woman."

I told them in a harsh voice "Fine, you have now seen my naked ass, now GET OUT!"

They laughed and told me that they hadn't gotten what they came here to see. With that I felt Tommy start to play with my butt. Now I do not like any playing with my butt so it was really making me nervous.

I thought to myself, 'What do I do? If I don't roll over they'll have my butt or if I do roll over they'll get what they came here to see.'

No sooner than these thoughts went through my head I felt his finger push deep into by butt hole. My instant reaction was to roll over to stop him from using my butt. They instantly erupted into a combination of laughter and total excitement as they got to see not only my breasts but my pussy now as well. Their dicks went instantly hard and I also saw my husband through the window smiling. There I was sitting on the lounge chair with only my yellow heels on showing off all of me to these two 20+ year old neighbor boys.

I was telling them, "There, now you happy, you got to see what you came to see and more, now go home and enjoy this view,"

Tommy's friend went behind the lounge chair and began feeling my breasts and playing with my now hard nipples. He was holding me down while playing with them and that allowed Tommy to start feeling up my pussy. My shock, anger and surprise all started to turn into a very horny feeling as I felt my pussy get really wet. I was as surprised as anyone when I even let out a little moan which only led to the boys figuring it was all good now.

As the feelings got higher I thought to myself, 'What the hell, Bill is enjoying watching this, it sure does feel good, let's go with it a little.'

My biggest concern was to not let anyone else know that I'm doing this so I told the boys, "Ok ok, this is kinda fun but lets make sure we keep this between us."

Little surprise, they both agreed immediately. Now that the boys knew it was ok, I felt the boy behind me stand up from behind the lounge chair. I also felt something touching the side of my face. As I turned my head I saw it was his cock, hard and ready to be touched. It was a very nice sized cock, so young and fresh looking that I couldn't help but give it a kiss. As I was kissing his cock I felt Tommy open my legs and start to lick my pussy.

Before I knew it I was moaning deeply and sucking on a young cock. It didn't take long for the cock in my mouth to start jerking a bit, getting ready to cum.

I wasn't sure Bill really wanted me to swallow the young man so I pulled it out and stroked it off onto my tits. As I watched his cock get soft I felt Tommy's mouth leave my pussy. I looked down and saw cum all over the cement as Tommy had cum prematurely. To say I was disappointed would be an understatement. I heard the gate to our patio slam shut and when I looked over I saw that his friend had left, I think a bit embarrassed that he came so fast.

I looked back over to Tommy and he too was embarrassed as he hung his head.

I told him, "That's ok; a lot of young men have that problem when they get with a woman at a young age."

At this time I heard the patio door open and out walked Bill. All he said was "Wow that was really hot, too bad you boys couldn't last longer."

Tommy informed us that he has been having this problem and wishes there were something he could do to last longer.

To my surprise Bill said, "Well maybe Candi can help you with that."

I said, "And what do you have in mind."

I was also just starting to realize that here I am with my husband and the neighbor boy totally naked discussing how I am to help a young man not cum prematurely.

Bill told Tommy, "Why don't you go home and we'll get back to you on this matter."

With that Tommy got up, put his shorts back on, and gave me a good long look, touched my breasts one last time and left.

I smiled back and then gave Bill a good look, "what do you have in mind?"

I noticed Bill was hard as he walked back to the house. When he got to the door he turned and said, "Come on inside and lets talk about this."

(MORE TO FOLLOW IF WE GET GOOD REVIEWS)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Laying Out Topless

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 280 milliseconds