• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Woman's Slave Fetishes

Black Woman's Slave Fetishes

The name of the game is wicked fun. Got it? Cool. My name is Albert Stavros Xavier and I'm a young multi-racial man of Greek, Haitian-American and Puerto Rican descent living in the small town of Brockton, in the state of Massachusetts. I stand six feet five inches tall, with light bronze skin, lime-green eyes and long black hair. By day, I'm a Criminal Justice student at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst Campus. By night, I'm a first-rate sexual adventurer. I am also openly bisexual, for starters. Yes, there are openly bisexual men out there. And I like Hispanic men, white men and black women most of all. This right here is my story of getting by in the City of Champions.

Right now, I'm having fun with my sexually submissive African-American girlfriend Cara Janet Brown. Friends call her C.J. for short. She's my kind of woman, folks. I like them to be around five feet ten inches tall, thick-bodied, busty and big-bottomed. I don't like short women or skinny women. And I can't stand women with flat chests and flat butts. Cara is very busty and big-bottomed, which is something I really like in a woman. Cara is also very dark-skinned, which I like. Her skin is jet-black and she's the feistiest black woman I know. Which is precisely why I love dominating her so much. I've got a thing for dominating big black women. I don't know why. I love to dominate black women, and make them worship me. I love to bring them to tears while fucking them. It's just the way I get down.

Presently, Cara Brown is on all fours, licking my boots just like a good slave should. I hold her by the leash which is fixed to a leather collar around her neck. I had so much fun with her today. I smacked her around, then made her clean my house while completely naked. Cara and I are a perfect fit for each other. She's a loud-mouthed, opinionated and quite frankly rude black woman who gets on everybody's nerves. She's a meter maid, need I say more? As it turns out, she's a sexually submissive black female in need of some hardcore domination. I am more than happy to provide her with what she craves.

I've dominated many people over the years. Men and women. Blacks. Whites. Straights. Gays. Lesbians. Bisexuals. Transsexuals. Last week, I had a very fun session with a sexy white guy named Eric O‘Shea. This six-foot-three, blond-haired and green-eyed Irishman from Boston University had a thing for well-hung biracial studs like myself. He was a total sub. We had so much fun together. I made him kneel and suck my cock like cock sucking was going out of style. Watching Eric suck my nine-inch, uncircumcised Johnson turned me on like you would not believe. He sucked me until I came, then drank my manly substance. He was a very good cock sucker. Not that anyone would ever guess this about him if they saw him in his Rugby uniform.

Afterwards, I bent Eric over the kitchen table and slid my cock up his ass. I love fucking the ass. It doesn't matter if I'm with a male or a female. The asshole is where it's at. Once you've tried butt fucking, nothing else feels right. Anal sex enthusiasts of both sexes and all races will back me up on this one. Eric howled as I began pounding his ass. I smacked his ass and continued fucking him. That's what he gets for having such a delicious and seriously tempting ass. Eric was a real screamer. I pinched his nipples and bit his ear while ramming my cock deep into his tight asshole. I love making pretty guys like Eric scream. It's what they deserve for being so damn pretty. I fucked his ass until I came. Then I made him suck me off again. He did everything I told him, just like a good submissive. We had fun together.

Anyhow, back to Cara Brown. After whipping her and bossing her around, I decided to fuck her. I put Cara on all fours and spread her plump butt cheeks wide open. I rubbed my cock against her puckered asshole, and pushed it inside. With a swift thrust, I went in. Cara's shrill scream filled the house. Laughing, I grabbed hold of her wide hips and slammed my cock even deeper into her asshole. I love fucking big black women in the ass. I don't know why. And I am not the only man, whether black or white, heterosexual or bisexual, who has such a desire or fantasy. Big black women like Cara Brown have fabulous behinds but their attitude problem and other issues leave a lot to be desired. Which is why so many black men seek happiness and love in the arms of women of other races. The black woman has no equal in beauty. Unfortunately, she also has no equal in rudeness, crudeness and bad behavior. That really and absolutely sucks, but what can you do?

Cara Brown's asshole felt warm and tight around my cock. Just the way I like them. I've fucked many women and men in the ass over the years and by far, big black women and macho white men are my favorites. They got the tightest assholes around. While fucking Cara, I yanked her hair, pulling her head backwards. I whispered naughty things into her ear. I love calling her a filthy black slut and a cock sucking black whore from the hood while plunging my cock deep into her asshole. Tugging on her leash, I order her to answer me. Cara obediently begs me to fuck her ass some more since I am the master and she's my worthless slut. Appeased by such a good answer, I continue to fuck her hard.

If you want your woman to behave, put her on all fours, put her on a leash and fuck her in the ass. Oh, and be sure to ask nicely first. I guarantee it's going to transform the sexual and romantic nature of your relationship. Cara Janet Brown knows that I'm bisexual. Sometimes, I would rather hook up with a sexy man than spending time with her and she understands that. She plays by my rules. Since I am her master in and out of the bedroom. She specifically sought me out because she wanted to be dominated. She consents to my brand of fun and to my rules. The way it should be.

I absolutely love my slave. I love her sexy body. I love her keen mind. I love her fetching ways. And I absolutely love how she submits to me of her own free will to make me happy. Her asshole grips my cock like a vise. We rock until I cum, shooting my load deep into her asshole. Cara shrieked in sheer pleasure. I wrapped my arms around her and held her into place as an orgasm rocked us both. Afterwards, we remained like this. Entwined in love. A master and his slave. Happy at last. This is how we get down.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Woman's Slave Fetishes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds