• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Any Chance We Could Ch. 06

Any Chance We Could Ch. 06

12

This began as a NaNoWriMo entry last year and was 51K words long then. It's now over 100K words and growing. A work still in progress, 20 chapters are complete and will be submitted in two or three day intervals. It's in the Incest category because I had to choose one. The chapters include Romance, Incest, and Group Sex. I couldn't find an editor so all mistakes are mine and are copyrighted along with the rest of each chapter. This is a continuing series, no chapter is written to stand alone. Enjoy, please comment, and vote.

Tuesday, October 2

I awoke with Katrina's arm across my side at my waist and those marvelous breasts pushing against my back. As I began to turn over she smiled, turned onto her back, and said "Kiss me."

I did and we both needed to brush our teeth. She got up and headed for her bathroom and I for mine. We met back my bedroom, I was almost fully dressed and she had on everything but her shorts for school. She put her arms around me, we kissed again, I caressed her thong clad ass for a few minutes and I headed for the kitchen as she finished dressing. As I was fixing coffee I turned to ask her, "What was that all about Sunday night and last night?"

"I needed to be close to you, that's all," she said.

"I guess now's a good time to ask," I said.

"Ask what?" she said.

"Two things really. First, birth control, what are you doing about it, and second are you jealous of Veronica because she and I have slept together?"

"Mom put me on the pill in eighth grade so I would have regular periods for sports and second, Veronica. She is the best thing that has happened to you. Ever! Ashley sleeps with her Mom lots, and I figured it would be alright if I did with you. I don't expect you to have intercourse with me right now. I'm still a virgin and when I'm ready to give that up I want you to be my first lover. But all the rest sure feels good. I feel so desired and loved when you touch and caress me"

"I guess I understand, and yes all the rest feels good. I love you, and I've missed so much of you growing up," I said.

Katrina bent over me and said, "I love you, put your hand under my shorts and cop a feel, I've got to get going."

"Bye sweetheart, see you later," I said.

#

"Good morning lover, is your day starting well?" I asked.

"Would be better if you were here," she said.

"Got time for lunch today?" I asked.

"Thought you'd never ask. Picking me up or am I meeting you somewhere?"

"I'll pick you up, I want to ask you something."

"Really, what?"

"It'll keep, miss you, see you at noon?" I asked.

"Yes, Scott, bye."

I checked email and then went on line to the charge card that Katrina had used last night and made a $4,000 on-line payment to cover the new charges. Then I drove to the office, talked to Emerson and Ted, and we decided that Ted would need to be gone for eight to twelve weeks. He eagerly accepted the assignment, and I was starting to feel pretty good about winding down.

"Ted, when you leave let me have the keys for your company car, I want to lend it to a friend," I said

"Veronica?" asked Emerson.

"Yes, so her daughter can drive hers."

"Getting it bad, aren't you? I think it's wonderful, best wishes to you and Veronica, I hope this becomes permanent. It's done a world of good for you in what, less than a week? I'll tell Grace to add Veronica as a driver, give Grace her number so she can call her."

"I haven't talked to her about it yet, so I'll give Grace the number after I have. I don't want to make decisions for Veronica," I said.

The morning passed quickly and at 11:45 I went to get my life vision. She was talking to Agnes as I walked in. Light blue suit, light blue blouse, light blue hose and dark blue pumps. "Hi, Veronica, ready?"

"Just a sec….OK. Now I am."

"Hi, Agnes, how're you?" I asked.

"I'm very well, Scott, thanks."

Veronica slid her arm through mine and we walked out side by side. My car was illegally parked in front but not long enough to be ticketed. I opened the door for her, she got in, demurely so that the leg and panty show was apparent only to me.

As we drove, my uncontrollable hand crept up her thigh, my finger tips lightly caressing her leg.

"You'll always do that won't you Scott?"

"I intend to," I said.

"Ok, handsome, what did you want to talk to me about? Something good I hope?"

"Emerson and I are assigning one of our young associates overseas for eight to twelve weeks, and he has a company car," I said.

"And he wants to drive over?" she asked

"No, I want to give it to you to use while he's gone."

"Why?"

"Then Ashley can drive yours and it could make our enjoying our daughters easier than trying to arrange rides for Ashley, or going to pick her up if she can't get a ride from a friend. I thought the added convenience would be nice."

"Is it a nice car, will it match my eyes?" she smiled.

"Well, no, it's a silver Lexus, and it's nice."

"Scott, how very thoughtful of you. Yes, I'd like that, very much. God, you are becoming habit forming." She leaned over while a stop light and kissed me, and said "Thanks."

"I was afraid you wanted to talk about Katrina's shopping spree last night." she said.

"No, I looked on-line this morning and paid it. I hope that all three of you enjoyed it, Katrina certainly did."

"We'll it kind of got out of hand at Victoria's Secret, I gathered that Katrina's mother hadn't ever been to one and Katrina was like a kid in a candy store. I was concerned when I saw the register total that you'd say something to me about it."

"Yes, I'll say something. Thank you, thank you. She modeled a shelf bra for me when she got home. And then declared that she was switching to thong panties. She thinks that I might like them better than the full coverage one's she's been wearing." I said.

"Do you?" Veronica asked.

"Yes, I do, very much," I said with enthusiasm. "One more thing."

"What?"

"Katrina spent both last night and Sunday night in my bed," I said rather sheepishly.

"Did you make love to her, or just touch and cuddle?" Veronica asked.

"Touch and cuddle," I said. "Are you alright with that?" I asked.

"Did you both have orgasms?" Veronica asked.

"Yes, are you alright with that?" I asked.

"Yes, I am. Ashley and I sleep together quite often, sometimes making love, in fact we did last night. Are you alright with that?" Veronica asked.

"Wow, Veronica you have got to be the sexiest woman alive. Yes, I'm OK with that."

"I'm glad you told me Scott, I knew I could trust you, we don't have to keep secrets do we?"

"No, Veronica, we don't."

"Back to the shopping. What you said you saw last night, that's the tip of the iceberg of what she bought." Veronica said.

"She mentioned a fashion show in the near future by all three of you. Will you take her again, shopping, I mean, if she wants to go."

"Of course, she's such a delight and she and Ashley get along so well," Veronica said.

We lingered over lunch, Veronica called her office to see if anything was pressing and since there wasn't we walked a short distance to a small park and sat on a bench, my arm around her shoulders and talked. Since she knew my cock size and I her bra size, those things didn't come up. We talked about our girls and future college plans, about how fortunate we were to have met, and wondered a bit about what the future held. The conclusion of the 'future' was that we seemed to have a good one. It was approaching time for Katrina's game and Veronica wanted me to drop her back at her office and so she could drive herself to the game.

"By the way, Veronica, I have an extra chair for you in my car. I thought of that this morning when I realized that Ashley's coach always, at least twice, has brought you one."

"Always the little things, handsome, thank you, I'll see you there."

Veronica arrived about ten minutes after I, I heard her coming down the side walk, clack, clack. Before sitting down she leaned down and close to my ear said, "I missed you. An hour and I missed you."

"Me too," I answered.

Katrina saw Veronica and waved, Veronica waved back.

"Scott, a change in plans for dinner tonight. I had forgotten about the commercial brokers dinner meeting tonight, so can you go get Ashley and take both the girls for dinner? I'm sorry."

"Well, I can't imagine what there is to be sorry about. How long do these things usually last?"

"Until 8:30 or nine." Veronica said.

"Come by when you're done and we'll get part of the evening together."

"You're so understanding, thanks." she said

"And you are the most beautiful woman in my world, and you're welcome."

Roy and Jackie came by us to say hello and to meet Veronica. So did Leigh, Carol and Susan. Veronica was pleased that I seemed to have no reservations about introducing her and telling them that our daughters had become friends and played for separate select teams.

They all chatted briefly and Susan said that the two of them should have lunch sometime.

Katrina played brilliantly, at least I thought so. The game was error free on both sides, their pitcher was just a shade less skilled than ours and the final score was 2 to 1, us.

We waited for Katrina to join us. When she did she gave me a peck on the cheek, and hugged Veronica and said to her, "I'm glad you came."

"Katrina, we've had a change in dinner plans," I said. "Veronica has a meeting until about 9:00, so do you want to go pick up Ashley from her practice, bring her back to our house, get cleaned up there and I'll pick up pizza on the way home."

"Sure Dad. Sounds fine to me. I'll miss you at dinner Veronica. It seems that it's become a routine for us. I like you so much and thanks again for last night."

I shouldered the chairs and began walking Veronica back to her car. "It has become a routine, hasn't it?" I said.

"Yes, a very pleasant way to end the day." Veronica said. "See you later, take care of the girls." I leaned in the window and lightly kissed her.

I headed to the pizza joint and realized that I didn't know what kind to get. I called Katrina who had just gotten to Ashley's practice and she said she would call me back as soon as she talked to Ashley.

Just as I got to the parking lot, Katrina called, and gave me their preferences. I went in, ordered, waiting a short while, and left with dinner.

When I got home, I heard the shower running and assumed that they were in there together. Good, saving water, I mused.

As yesterday, they both appeared, wet hair, tee shirts, short shorts, barefooted, carrying hair brushes.

"Ashley didn't have a change of clothes, so she's in some of mine. Can we eat on the deck?"

"You both want diets" I asked.

"Yes," as they took the boxes from the kitchen table and went outside.

"Scott, can I see the weekend pictures on the big screen after dinner?" asked Ashley.

"Of course, when we get done we'll move in there. Katrina knows how to work it, so I'll catch up on some work and join you."

"Come on, Dad, watch with us from the beginning," pleaded Katrina.

"Well OK, but I want to change out of this shirt and slacks first. Will you allow me time for that?"

"Sure," said Ashley, "Are you going to wear something else, or just stay out of your pants and shirt?"

"You really are a vixen, aren't you?" I said.

"Just asking," Ashley said.

"How about just shorts and a shirt, Dad," said Katrina.

"That, I'll do. Are you two going to change, since we're talking about clothing here? I wouldn't mind seeing both of you in heels."

"I don't have any with me," said Ashley.

"You're the same size as me, we'll find some when we get back to my bedroom." said Katrina.

"Carry the trash in ladies, please. Put those last few pieces in the fridge. I'll finish this beer, get another one, change and join you in the den."

I quickly changed into loose athletic shorts and a button linen shirt. I couldn't resist checking office email, replied to two from Emerson and sent one to Grace with Veronica's contact numbers so she could get the necessary information to add her to our policy.

I heard the distinctive clack, clack on the hall hardwood floor and looked up at the vixens. Katrina had on black pantyhose, black patent pumps, and a tight short black button blouse that came to just below her waist. Ashley had on tan pantyhose, tan slides, and a short tight button knit shirt that stopped right at the waistband of the hose. Neither had on discernible panties under the hose. "You're both vixens, you know that don't you?" I said.

"And you have a hard on don't you Dad?"

"Raging, mission accomplished, I'm assuming that's what you started out to do?" I asked.

"Of course. Start the show, Dad, please."

I hooked up the cables, made sure everything was turned on, and turned to sit on the couch and they were both patting the cushion between them. I sat there and they immediately moved against me, one hand on each of my legs, so I reciprocated and put my hands on each of their thighs.

"A bit higher, Dad, right on the inside of my thigh," Said Katrina.

"Ooh, mine too," said Ashley.

I had put the remote in my lap while situating my hands, and Katrina reached over and grabbed it with her free hand. As she wrapped her fingers around it she 'inadvertently' squeezed my cock.

"Like a rock, Ashley, like a rock."

"No underwear Dad?" asked Katrina.

"No, it's a good thing, I'd be overdressed seeing that both of you have gone without."

Ashley moved her hand up my leg and rubbed her fingers against my cock. "Yep, he is."

"Ladies, if you keep that up, I'm going to cum right here."

"And that would be bad, how?" asked Ashley.

"Well, don't we need to save something for later?" I asked.

"I guess, let go of him Ashley. For awhile at least," said Katrina.

Ashley moved her hand back down my thigh but situated her fingers under the bottom hem of my shorts about an inch away from my dick.

As Katrina began moving through the pictures, Ashley began to comment on each, "Nice tits, heels make my legs and ass so hot. I remember how nice your ass felt against mine, Katrina, your tits felt good too. Nice suck there, Scott, I liked all the squeezes, yours, Katrina's, Mom's. Pause it there for a minute."

Ashley lifted my hand off her thigh and held it against her breast. "That really feels nice." She was moving the back of my hand against her breast, then she stopped, pulled it away and raised my arm up so it went behind her head and across her shoulders. She turned and kissed me, her tongue parting my lips and deeply entering my mouth.

"Start the show again, please." She said as she broke the kiss.

"I remember how nice it felt when you sucked on my nipples. Did it feel nice when he sucked yours, Katrina?"

"Yes, it did." said Katrina.

My fingers had dropped down on Ashley's breast and I was caressing her obviously hardening nipple through the fabric of her top. "Oh, that feels nice, but would you like to get closer?"

"That has got to be a rhetorical question," I said.

Ashley began to unbutton her sweater to reveal a black shelf bra. She pulled the sweater all the way open, her breasts were cupped by the bra and her hard nipples were just a bit revealed right at the top edge of the half cup bra.

"This bra looks better on Katrina, it's hers. Her nipples aren't covered at all, but is this OK?" she asked.

She pulled my fingers down against the bare nipple and made sure that I was moving them.

She then stood, bent over in front of me, her breasts spilling from the bra, and said "Want a taste?" Without a word I leaned forward and licked and sucked each nipple. I ran my hand up the inside of her thigh, and stopped just below her pussy. She exclaimed, "Oh, shit, move your hand up."

As I did that I pulled her down to straddle my lap with the side of my hand and thumb in the neighborhood of her clit. I moved my hand firmly against her pussy and applied pressure to her clit. I began to caress her breasts with my other hand and lick her very firm nipples. Her breathing increased, and she began groaning then she gasped and slumped forward into me. After a few minutes when her breathing had returned to normal she stood. She stood, turned, and lay back on the couch with her head in my lap and her legs longwise on the cushion.

As her breathing returned to normal, she said, "God, Scott, I just came. He gave me an orgasm Katrina! Wow. Wow. That felt really good!"

"He's every bit as good as Mom says he is! Has he made you come yet Katrina, if not you ought to ask him to try."

"Ashley, I'm sitting right here, whose dick do you think your head is on?" I said with a laugh.

"Dad?"

"Maybe again later, sweetheart."

"Come on you know good my thigh feels, squeeze it like you were doing Saturday morning. Ah, yes, just like that." Katrina said.

"Wait." she said.

She turned toward me and lay on her side, Ashley moved further out on my leg to accommodate, her. She unbuttoned her blouse, pulled it aside, pulled one of the cups down and said, "Suck it, please. God that feels good now touch my ass. Keep touching my ass, and kiss me."

I moved my hand back and forth between her ass and her thigh. Then shifted to the inside of her thigh and then back to her ass. I went back to sucking her bared nipple and she began gasping. She moved her hips faster, put her hand against her pussy took a deep breath, sighed, and took her hand away. "The nylon makes it soo sensitive." she said

She collapsed against my chest, and said, "Ashley, that was wonderful. You were so right."

Ashley rolled toward me and said, "What about you?"

I was about to reply when the door bell rang. I said, "That's probably Veronica, I'll get it."

Ashley sat up as I stood making no attempt to button her top, nor did Katrina. I think they were both zoned out from their orgasms.

Veronica came in, looked at my tent, and asked "Start without me? Hold me handsome, ravish my body, do all sorts of sex things to me! Can you tell I've missed you?"

"We were in the den. Ashley wanted to see the picture collection." As we walked in Veronica noticed the open blouses and the pantyhose.

"You did start without me, I smell damp pussy!"

Ashley stood up, kissed Veronica, and said "Katrina wants me to spend the night, we'll get up early and she'll take me home, and take me to school, can I?"

"Wait a minute sweetheart, it's a school night do you promise not to stay up too late. What about you Scott?"

"OK with me, if it's OK with you."

"Tell you what Ashley, here's my keys, you take my car home and to school. I'll catch up with you at the game tomorrow. I don't have any appointments tomorrow and maybe Scott will pick me up in the morning and take me to the office."

"How will you get home tonight?" asked Ashley.

"Perhaps if I talked real nice to Scott he'd take me."

"I'll have to think about that'" I said.

"Come on, Ashley, let's go to my room," said Katrina.

I held Veronica very tightly and kissed her very passionately. She broke the kiss and said, "Got any wine, handsome?"

When I came back in, she had taken off the jacket, unbuttoned the top two buttons on her blouse and was lying against the end of the couch. "Do you have any foot rubbing skills?"

"Yes, I do, want to avail yourself of them?"

"Yes, please."

I sat at her feet, took her pumps off, and turned a bit to be looking up her skirt. "Oh, I see. Does it work better if you can look all the way up?" With that she hiked up her skirt and spread her legs a bit more. "Better?"

As she set her wine glass on the table she looked at the TV, it had been paused on the picture of her sucking Katrina's nipple while Katrina caressed her breasts. "So what's the smell? Masturbation?"

"Yes, I'm afraid I was aiding and abetting by kissing and caressing their breasts and Ashley pulled my hand against her pussy. I was rubbing her through her hose and she came," I said. "Not wanting to show favorites Katrina want the same, so of course obliged."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Any Chance We Could Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds