• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Man's Slave Fetish

Black Man's Slave Fetish

My name is Berlioz Florestal. I am a big and tall black guy of Haitian origin living in the north side of the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. Off Rutland Street. I'm nearly forty and still live with my mother and brothers. That's okay. Maybe I got the Peter Pan complex or maybe I just enjoy living with my family. Who knows? By day, I'm a corrections officer working for the state. By night, you'll soon get the idea. When most people look at me, they see a big black guy who's got a deep voice and seems more than a little intimidating. Well, that's just an image. Like many black men, I've got a fake macho image which I maintain for the sake of appearances. Got to seem tough, you know. In real life, I'm somebody's bitch. My mistress is Marie Louise Nielson, a big white chick who's responsible for the computers at the Brockton Community College Library. She is my mistress and I am happy to serve.

Presently, I'm on my hands and knees, sucking on Mistress Lou's big strap-on dildo as she calls me a worthless black bastard and a filthy cock sucker. Mistress Lou stands five feet seven inches tall, thick, with large breasts, wide hips and a big, round ass. She's got beady little brown eyes. And her hair is short, usually dark but now bleached bone-white. This fifty-something dame is far from the harmless lady she appears to be in those business suits she always wears. She's a vicious sociopath and a particularly ruthless bitch. And she's not too fond of black people, or people of any race for that matter. That doesn't matter to me because deep down I am a bitch who needs discipline. Mistress Lou loves dominating tough-looking yet truly worthless black guys like myself. I am her slave and she is my mistress.

I've always been fascinated by white women. Like most black men living in America, I've got a thing for blondes. I've just about had it with black women. They don't like me and I don't like them. As a black man, I've been the recipient of much verbal mistreatment from them. I love white women. Especially pretty white women with blonde hair and big round butts. I love the ladies of Ireland. They are very understanding of my unique sexual needs. I am a black man who also happens to be a natural submissive, you see. And interracial dominance and submission is my all-time favorite fetish. Which is why I love Mistress Lou for making me her bitch.

Earlier, Mistress Lou ordered me to clean her house. When I hesitated, she smacked the shit out of me. Lowering my head, I said yes mistress and did as I was told like a good little servant. I cleaned Mistress Lou's house, and did her laundry. I also took care of various other duties. For my reward, Mistress Lou allowed me to lick her hairy pussy. I licked her pussy like it was the sweetest thing I'd ever tasted. Afterwards, Mistress Lou got on all fours and spread her ass cheeks wide open. She told me to lick her asshole and I did so gladly. For she is my mistress and I am her devoted slave. She puckered up and I lathered her asshole with my cum. When she farted, I breathed it in like it was the sweetest aroma to be found on the planet earth. Satisfied, she whipped out her strap-on dildo. For this is what I crave the most. For my sexy white mistress to fill my ass with her dildo while stroking my black cock. Yeah!

First, Mistress Lou made me suck her strap-on dildo and clean it up with my tongue. As I sucked, she called me a worthless coward and a submissive sissy. I simply continued what I was doing. My existence revolves around pleasing my mistress and making her happy. Nothing else matters in this world or any other. Trust me on that one. I sucked on Mistress Lou's long and kind of worn out strap-on dildo as if it were made of sugar. I got it nice and clean. For my reward, Mistress Lou put a leash around my neck and stroked my short, uncircumcised black cock. A lot of people out there think all black men have big dicks. White women are big believers of this myth. And black men let them believe it since it works to their advantage. This isn't exactly true. Any man of any race can have any size of dick. I am a black man and I've got a really small dick. Barely five inches long, and not very thick either. Mistress Lou teased me for being a black guy with a very small dick. She laughed and said her strap-on cock was much bigger than mine. And also more powerful and efficient. I lowered my head and said yes mistress. For my mistress was right, as always. I bowed down to her superiority as a dominant white female.

My Mistress made me walk around the house on all fours and led me around on a leash as befitting me. Then she put me on my hands and knees and told me to spread my ass cheeks wide open for her. I did as I was told. Mistress Lou came up behind me and sprayed lubricant all over my asshole. Then she shoved the dildo against my booty hole and shoved it inside. I screamed as Mistress Lou slammed the dildo deep into my asshole. Oh, man. That stuff hurt big-time. Mistress Lou laughed and called me a worthless bitch for screaming, well, like a worthless bitch. I apologized profusely, yet screamed again as she rammed the dildo deeper into my asshole. Mistress Lou is the kind of white woman who really gets off on dominating big black men like myself. She loved filling black men's assholes with her strap-on dildo. She considered it her job and her avocation. As I screamed, she laughed and continued teasing me.

After Mistress Lou got done fucking my ass, she pulled the dildo out of me and made me suck it. And I did so obediently. She removed my leash, and told me to get out of her house. I put my clothes back on and left. I would be back next week. I am a black man with unique sexual needs. I need to get fucked in the ass by a dominant white female with a strap-on dildo at least once a week otherwise I'm going to lose it. It's just how I am, I guess. And Mistress Lou knows it. Damn her. I'll crawl back to her in a few days. For now, I've got to get back to work. So I get my swagger on and start acting macho. Faking the funk, you know? Cool.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Man's Slave Fetish

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 103 milliseconds