• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Late For Work

Late For Work

Vanessa rushed quickly past the other cubicles towards her small three-walled office. She was late for work and she was not impressed with herself. She never was late in the past, but since she began dating Jordan, things had changed. She was tired and sore and had slept through her alarm, twice, this morning.

Vanessa rushed past his desk, not even making eye contact. It didn't help that they worked together and had to see each other at breaks and at lunch. It was pure torture. She scowled, thinking to herself how unfair it was that he had obviously gotten to work on time. She had been late for work because she had demanded he sleep at his own place, and thus he had gotten up on time.

Vanessa removed her jacket and after hanging it up, she turned on her computer and began to get to work. She worked as a collections officer for the government, which meant that she had a list of clients that owed money. She checked her voicemail and email messages and quickly got into her assignment for the day.

Jordan had watched her rush past and grinned. She was wearing the black skirt and white sweater he loved so much. Vanessa was short and plump, and her curves looked even sexier when she wore those tight fitting sweaters. She had on black nylons with high heels and he would need to tell her how evil that was. His cock had jumped the moment he saw the heels and stockings, it was a fetish he had and he wanted to grab her and rub her toes all over his bare cock.

Jordan controlled himself and got back to work. She was late again. He knew it was his fault. He had worn her out last night and then had been asked to go home. He obliged. She had obviously slept through her alarm.

Jordan was new to the office and had made friends quickly. Vanessa was friends with many of the staff as well and soon the two of them were eating lunch together and going for breaks to the coffee shop across the street. At some point their relationship changed and in a short period Vanessa was sleeping over at Jordan's on the weekend. They would never leave the apartment, barely leave the bedroom, and both would stumble into work on Monday sore, tired, and satisfied.

His phone rang and he picked it up. It was an internal call.

"Hello."

"You are in so much trouble. How did you get to work on time?"

Jordan smiled. Vanessa had called. She did that sometimes because either their boss was around or they didn't want to be seen flirting, or she was so horny she would not be able to control herself around him.

"I tossed and turned all night thinking of a certain someone."

"Oh."

"You had to wear that outfit didn't you?"

Vanessa giggled. She was mad at him but loved how cute and sexy he was as well.

"Yep." Vanessa hung up the phone and got back to work. She tired to concentrate but it was no use. Instead of being mad at Jordan, she wanted him desperately right now. She squirmed in her chair and felt her wetness seeping onto her panties. She wanted to reach under her skirt and play with herself but she had to wait until break to leave her desk. She had made a few phone calls and didn't want to be away from her desk if they called back.

Jordan was even more horny then Vanessa. The moment she had hung up, he had tried to forget the image of her outfit but it was no use. He needed her so badly and he was going to have to jerk off at break time. He had done it before but normally it was because she had asked. She loved asking him to do that and he was more then willing. On the way home he would tell her in detail how he masturbated and normally that would cause them to have a quickie in the car. He watched as the clock finally reached ten. It was break time. He stood up and grabbed a folder to place in front of him. He was so hard he didn't want anyone to notice not only his hard on, but also the fact that some of her precum had soaked through his boxers and onto his pants. He was that horny.

Rushing to the washrooms, he didn't even notice her in the hallway. She was rushing as well and they collided against the door of the photocopier room.

"Ouch!" Vanessa slammed against the door then saw that she had run into Jordan. She was about to yell and scream at his stupidity but then felt his member push against her hipbone. She lost it completely. There was no way she could control herself now. She kissed him so hard. Forgetting they were in the corner of the office.

"Fuck me." Vanessa clutched his shirt, feeling herself being dragged into the photocopier room. Jordan lifted her up on the low table and began to undo his pants.

"I'm going to fuck you alright. You drive me crazy. I don't care if we are caught. I know it's wrong. Right now I want to fuck you so badly." Jordan whipped out his cock and thrust it inside her. She barely had time to nudge her panties to the side before he was thrusting so hard that she winced. He was in an aggressive mood and she was not going to complain.

"Harder". Vanessa clutched his shoulders for balance as he pounded away. He was grunting and moaning and both of them knew that at any minute someone could walk in and see them. They would see a young twenty-year-old summer student fucking an almost thirty-year-old divorcee. They would see her legs wrapped tight around his hips as he banged her so hard she winced. If anyone walked in, they would see both of them with a look of complete lust in their eyes. This was not lovemaking. This was pure sexual release.

Jordan grunted and slammed harder. His hands were holding her legs and he knew that if they were at home she would be doing naughty things to his cock with these nylons. Right now, the clothes stayed on and he was making her cum.

"Fuck!" Vanessa panted those words then bit down on her hand. She had to stay quiet which was one thing she had trouble doing. She was loud during sex but knew she had to remain quiet otherwise they would be in trouble. She felt her orgasm rush through her body and she barely had time to realize she had gushed when he exploded inside her. Jordan held her tight, trying to calm down. His legs were shaking and he needed to stay standing. He didn't even notice that she had gushed until he pulled away.

"Wow."

"Yeah." Vanessa adjusted her panties and skirt then felt the wetness between her legs and noticed a wet spot on his pants. "I think I gushed. You're wet."

Jordan looked down and grinned. "That's O.K. I'll say I spilled juice on it."

Jordan smiled a naughty grin and Vanessa couldn't help but smile back. They had that effect on each other.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Late For Work

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds