• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Liar, Liar

Liar, Liar

12

A little about me... My "fetish's" if you will, most find morally repugnant. I find taboo to be completely sexy in all it's forms. I do not, however condone rape, incest, murder, or other such criminal actives, nor do I partake of them.

That however does not mean I do not fantasize about them, or get off when watching any Rob Zombie flick. I'm just twisted like that. Some call me an extreme masochist/and or/sadist, I call it my normality.

If you find yourself to be easily offended by the Macabre and grotesque, the socially and morally wrong, this is really not the story for you. But as an intelligent, (albeit in possession of a horrid concept of grammar and or spelling, get over yourselves. I happen to know that you can rgfd anything as long as the first and last letter are correct. Because you all just read READ and not rgfd. So you're just being nit-picky.) Pagan, goth-freak-nerd-slut-or what ever other label you will give me, and above all Artist, I feel confident in my First Amendment Right to FREE SPEECH. However, I am also understanding toward the sensitiveness of others, so, therefore I give you this one chance to discontinue reading now. I will not be offended, in fact I won't even know. And you won't feel the need to tell me just how screwed up I am, or how I will burn eternally in hell. It's a win, win. But should you decide to forgo the warning that was just presented, you read on at your own risk.

And p.s. in case you didn't get it up there, I could really care less what you think of my spelling or grammar. So even if you do read it, don't waist your time, because I will delete the stupid comment and continue to use the same spelling, verbiage, and grammar that I have always used. I don't care.

Macabely, Yours.

*

Daddy was always strict with us girls growing up. I remember once, when I was 18, right after I got my license I begged and pleaded with him to let me use his car, after several attempts, he finally said I could. I was so excited, my best friend Jess and I were gonna go to 'Freddie's', a local burger joint where they brought your food to your car, and then to see a movie. I promised I'd be home by 10, my curfew, and that we wouldn't pick up any boys. Daddy never let us date, not even double dates, unless he chaperoned. Everything was going according to plan, we got our burgers, saw a few friends there and talked while we ate our food, I showed off my brand new drivers license, then we went off to the movies. I parked way in the back, with no one around me. Jess thought I was being a little paranoid about my Daddy's car, but I knew better. The movie was alright, some silly little kiddy movie, the only kind I was allowed to go watch without Daddy. When we came back out of the theater the parking lot had filled up, and Daddy's car was surrounded by other cars. When Jess got up to her side of the car her face went pale, and she waved me over. When I got to the other side of the car I noticed a thick black scratch on the door. I looked around, and the car parked on that side was red. I freaked, someone had hit my Daddy's car, and they didn't even bother to leave an apology. I knew Daddy was gonna kill me!

I drove Jess home in silence, and when I pulled up next to her house, I told her that I would be punished for a while, so if I didn't call or anything, that was the reason why. She said she'd hope for the best for me, and that maybe Daddy would understand, and I'd be okay. The rest of the drive home I made my peace with God, and consigned myself to being a dead woman.

Daddy was waiting in the family room with is right to the left of the front door, reading a book. I silently walked up to him, head bowed.

"What did you do Amanda?" He asked firmly.

I sank to my knees and replied; "While Jess and I were in the movie someone must have opened their door into your car, because there was a black scratch on it when we came out."

"You scratched my car?!" He shouted.

"No Daddy, I parked so far away from any other cars, we were in the movie."

"Don't LIE TO ME!!" He said as he stood up over me.

"Daddy, I'm not lying! I swear!" I pleaded.

"Get up to your room." I stood and marched to my room, Daddy only one step behind me. When we got up to my room, Daddy sat on my bed.

"Pull you pants and panties down, and bend over my knee." He said surprisingly calmly. This demand didn't phase me, Daddy had spanked all of us since we were little till we moved out on our own. I complied with his decision, and pulled my pants and panties down, and bent over his knee. His first slap sent pain coursing through my body.

"Daddy, please. I'm sorry." I cried.

"Not yet you aren't!" He said as he spanked me again, this time harder.

"Daddy. Please, I'm sorry!" He said nothing but spanked me four more times. Each time harder than the last.

"Daddy! Daddy! Please stop! I'll never do it again!" I sobbed.

"You'll never do what again?!" He said.

"Scratch your car!"

"Good. But there's still a matter of you lying to me." He said.

"Daddy, please don't spank me anymore. I'll do anything you want, just please don't spank me anymore." I pleaded.

"Anything, huh? Beg me to spank you some more." He said evilly.

"Okay Daddy." I said as I caught my breath, and tried to stop my crying. "Please spank me Daddy."

"I'm not convinced you don't want me to punish you anymore." He said as he started to spank me again.

"Daddy! Please! Spank me, I need to be punished!" I said.

"Better, but this time with feeling!" He said as he continued to spank me. I raised my hips slightly off of him, swallowed my pain, and pleaded with him.

"Daddy, please spank me. Spank me because I need to be punished!" I said loudly. Then I could feel something poking at my rib cage.

"Tell me, did you and that slut friend of yours pick up any boys?" Daddy questioned.

"No! Daddy, I would never do that!" I said.

"How do I know you're not lying to me again? You could be just as big of a slut as she is." He said as he started to rub my ass, every now and then letting his finger dip in between my ass.

"We didn't Daddy, I promise."

"Just like how you promised not to wreck my car?" He asked.

"Daddy, please, believe me, we didn't pick up any boys." I said as I started to cry again fearing another spanking.

"I guess there's just one way to find out. Get on your knees in front of me, and look me in the eyes." I did as he said, and looked him in his eyes. "Have you ever been with a boy, alone and fuck him in any way?"

"No Daddy. Never. The only boy I've ever been with is you." I said meekly.

"Prove it, you lying slut, suck my cock." He said as he unzipped his pants to expose his erection.

"Daddy," I cried, "I don't know how."

"I don't believe you, now prove it!" He said as he grabbed the back of my head and forced my mouth over his cock. He tangled his fingers in my hair and pulled and pushed on my head to control the speed I went, and how far he went into my throat. "I don't think any virgin doesn't have a gag reflex. You've sucked cock before. You trollip!" He grunted at me as he quickened his pace. It wasn't long after that, then he came hard in my mouth, his penis twitching with every load.

"Sluts swallow." He said while catching his breath. I swallowed his cum. "Get back over my knees, you obviously didn't learn your lesion." He said, I covered my face, and bent over his knees again to have another spanking.

"Give me your arms." He said, so I put my arms behind my back, and he half supported his weight on top of me, as he spanked me for a long time with his free hand.

"Daddy!" I screamed.

"Shut up! This is what happens to whores in my house!" He yelled as he spanked me a dozen or so more times. It wasn't until he started to get hard again did he stop. "On your back, on the bed, spread your legs whore, and look me in the eyes." I did as I was told to do. Daddy put his hand on my vagina, and began to rub it.

"Now, how many boys have you fucked?" He questioned me.

"None Daddy!!" I said fearing he wouldn't believe me.

"Oh, I bet a good face fuck like you has had lots of guys pricks deep inside her hot, wet, cunt!" He withdrew his hand from me. "But there's only one way to find out." He said, as he rammed his hard cock balls deep inside of me. A wall of pain shot through my body, as I felt something warm trickling down to my ass.

"I guess you weren't lying about that. You never have fucked any boys. Good. Daddy doesn't like to fuck sluts." He said as he rhythmically pumped in and out of me. "Cum for Daddy. Cum all over his cock, and then maybe your punishment will end."

"Daddy, I don't know how..." I sobbed, more worried about disappointing him again, than what was going on.

"Daddy will do everything, you just need to relax, and let go. It'll start to feel real good in a second or two." He soothed me. "That's it baby girl, you're starting to like Daddy's dick deep inside you, don't you." He moaned.

"Yes Daddy." I said trying to sound convincing.

"Moan for Daddy, tell him how good his cock feels inside that cunt of yours." He whispered.

"Oh Daddy, my cunt feels so good with Daddy's cock deep inside it." I whispered back.

"See, you're starting to get wet, I told you it would start to feel good. That's it, squeeze your cunt around my cock. Daddy wants you to cum on his cock."

"Oh, Daddy... It's starting to feel soooo good, can you go faster Daddy?" I moaned as a feeling I had never felt before washed over my body. Daddy picked up his pace.

"Oh Daddy, harder!" I pleaded. "Faster and harder!"

"You want Daddy to fill that cunt with cum, huh? If you beg for it, the punishment might end."

"Daddy, please fill my cunt with cum. Daddy, cum deep inside my cunt!! I want it, I need it Daddy! Please!!" I begged.

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna cum.... Aaaaaaa!!!!!!!!" He shouted as his cock twitched inside my cunt filling it with his hot cum. Once Daddy caught his breath, he looked at me dead in the eyes.

"But only a slut fucks like that! You've just been letting the boys plunder your ass! Isn't that right you filthy slut?!"

"No Daddy! Not there!!" I begged in earnest.

"Don't lie to me." He said as he slapped my right breast.

"Daddy, please I'm not lying to you! I've never lied to you!" I cried.

"I can't believe the word of a slut!" He said as he slapped my wet cunt. "Tell me, slut, how does it feel when you're being fucked in the ass by a hard cock?"

"Daddy, I don't know. Please, I don't know."

"Liar. Roll over." I rolled onto my stomach, and Daddy spread my legs open wide. He must have grabbed the lotion from my bed side table, because he squirted some right into my asshole. I felt the head of his penis touch up against it, only pushing gently against the opening.

"Beg me whore, to fuck your ass raw!" He whispered to me.

"Daddy, please fuck my ass until it bleeds."

"Rub your ass up against my cock like you really want it. And beg me again, and maybe your punishment will end here."

"Daddy, I need to feel your cock ripping my ass wide open. Please fuck my ass!" I moaned as I raised my hips and rubbed my ass on his cock.

"Just as I thought." He said to me as he slowly pushed against me until I was flat on the bed again. And then he pushed more until he started to penetrate my virgin ass.

"Daddy, please stop, it hurts! It burns!! Daddy! Please you're hurting me!!" My pleas feel on deaf ears as he pushed himself completely into my ass.

"Oh baby girl. You've never taken it up the ass, have you? You're so tight. I might cum right now. But you want it too bad, don't you? You cock loving whore!"

"No Daddy." I protested.

"Oh baby girl, beg me to fuck your ass, and I promise, the punishment will stop."

"Okay Daddy..." I sobbed. "Please fuck my tight ass."

"You can do better." He said as he started to pump his cock slowly in and out of my ass.

"Daddy, fuck my ass! Your cock is soooo big! Oh Daddy, fuck my ass!" I moaned.

"Oh yeah baby girl, you like it when I fuck your ass? Does it make you feel good?"

"Yes Daddy, I love it when you fill my ass with your big cock! It makes me feel so good Daddy."

"That's it baby girl, that's getting me hot! Tell me how badly you want me to fill your ass with cum...."

"I want you to fill my ass with cum Daddy, I want it sooo bad! Fill my ass Daddy, fill it with your cum!!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!" He yelled as his cock twitched inside my ass. He withdrew directly after cuming and told me to kneel in front of him again. I did as I was told to do, and he again looked me in the eyes.

"I was right, you are a little slut. You'd fuck anything, wouldn't you?"

Sobbing again I said; "Daddy, no, I've never done any of that before."

"It's too late Amanda. I don't believe a word that any slut says. But that's fine. If you want to be a whore, you will be a whore, and I will use you as such." He said coldly as he got dressed, when he was finished he looked back at me.

"I just want you to say it. Tell me you're a horny little slut that would fuck anything." With a tear soaked face I looked back at him.

"Daddy, your baby girl is a horny little slut that would fuck anything."

He simply shook his head and left my room. The next few days he didn't even acknowledge my presence. Not even at the dinner table. But in the middle of the next week I was in my room studying, when Daddy walked in. He shut the door behind him.

"Suck my cock slut." Was all he said to me. When I did nothing, he stepped up to me and slapped me hard across the face. "I don't let sluts stay in my house, and eat my food for free. It's time you started to earn your keep! Now, suck my cock!"

Shocked I opened my mouth as he pulled out his already hard cock and began to suck on it.

"That's good slut, suck it good. I'm gonna cum right in your mouth." He moaned as he took a hold of my head and began to control the pace and depth like last time. "Sluts moan when they're getting face fucked." He panted. I started to moan

"Take your clothes off. Sluts don't need clothes, they're sluts." He said as he took his penis out of my mouth, so I could undress. When I just stood there trying to cover my self as I did so he slapped my hands away, which is when I noticed he was touching himself, stroking at his own erection.

"Sluts don't care who sees them naked, they want to be used. Isn't that right, slut?" He spat at me. I let my arms fall exposing my pert breasts, and groomed vagina. "Good, now kneel in front of me, and suck my cock."

I did what I was told, and he took the back of my head again and started to thrust in and out of my mouth.

"Moan whore!" He said as he slapped my face until I began to moan loudly enough for him.

"Mmmmmmmmm....." I moaned around his cock.

"Oh yeah, that's it baby girl, suck my cock!!" He moaned as he began to grab and pull at my tits with his free hand. Pinching one nipple and then the next until they got hard. He quickened his pace and shot his load into my mouth.

"Fucking swallow that!" He grunted as he came. I swallowed all he gave me.

"I bet you, you got off on that. On me cuming in your mouth. You liked it when I played with your tits too, I could tell by the way you were moaning for it." He said to me as he began to play with my tits again. Hoping that if I showed him that I liked it, I arched my back, and let out a little moan.

"You'd let anyone do this to you, wouldn't you? You fucking piece of trash!" He spat at me. Fearing what he might do if I said no, I quickly arched my back more.

"Yes Daddy, I love it when my tits are played with, and my face is fucked. It gets me so hot." I moaned.

"Then that means, you still haven't learned a damned thing!" He yelled as he slapped each one of my tits in turn. I winced with pain as he did it again and again and again. "Tell me how wet you get when I slap you around. Tell me how much you want my cock deep in that filthy whore cunt of yours. And the punishment might end here."

"Daddy, I long each day for you to slap me around, it get's me so wet, and so hot. It makes me want to feel your hard cock deep inside of me. Please Daddy, fuck my filthy whore cunt." I moaned as I moved my hips up and down in mock fucking.

"I don't believe sluts." He said as he laid back on my bed. "Straddle my cock, show me how bad you want it." I got up on the bed, with one leg on either side of him, and slowly eased my way onto his cock. My pussy still sore from the first time with Daddy.

"See Daddy? See how badly I've needed to fuck your thick hard cock?" I moaned as bounced up and down on his cock trying to mimic his movements.

"Make me believe it whore!" He said as he slapped my tits again.

"Daddy, please slap me again, I love it when you slap my tits and fuck my cunt!"

"That's it whore!" He said as he grabbed my hips and started to slam into me. "Oh yeah, I'm gonna cum...." He moaned

"Yes Daddy, fill my cunt with your cum!!" I moaned back.

"Aaaaaaaa!!!!!!!" He said as he came. "Suck me clean whore." I put his spent cock into my mouth and began to suck all of the juices from his cock.

"Don't forget the balls." He moaned and I began to lick and suck at his balls. When I had cleaned him to his liking he got dressed and looked at me.

"What are you?" He asked.

"A filthy little horny slut." I replied.

"That's what I thought." And then he left.

This went on for months, until my oldest sister came back home to visit. Without me saying a word to her or anyone else about what was going on, she knew. And one day when we were out shopping, she took me aside.

"You still haven't figured out how to avoid getting 'punished', can you?"

"What do you mean?" I asked trying to look like I didn't know what she was talking about.

"Oh come on Amanda, we've all gone through it. And in the end, we all genuinely liked it. Hell, some of us still do it. You just have to admit to him that you are 'his' sluttly little cock whore. And only 'he' can tell you when to fuck, who to fuck, and where to fuck. Doesn't it feel good when he's deep inside you?" She whispered.

"Really, Val, I have no idea what you're talking about." I said. But from then on that question stayed with me. Did it really feel good like she said? I guess some of it did when I really thought about it. And by the time Daddy came back to my room I had made my mind up. It did feel good. I wanted Daddy to fuck me. I was a little whore. I was Daddy's whore. And I would fuck whenever, wherever, whoever he wanted me to.

Val stayed for five weeks, and the whole time Daddy didn't visit me once. But when ever we got a chance we'd talk about how bad we both wanted Daddy to be fucking us. She told me everything Daddy was doing to her, and how hot it got her. Just thinking about Daddy doing that to me again made me get very wet, and towards the end of her stay I was beginning to go mad from the want of Daddy's cock.

So as soon as Val left I waited anxiously for Daddy to walk through my door every night. Rehearsing in my head what I would do if he did. Working up the courage to tell him that I was his whore. But Daddy kept me waiting another two weeks.

"Oh Daddy, I'm your horny little slut. My sex belongs to you, and only those you see fit to have me. I want to feel your cock anywhere you want to fuck me Daddy. I've waited so long. Please fuck your filthy, horny little slut...." I begged as I started to unzip his pants and suck on his cock. He didn't waist any time, he threw me onto my bed, kicked my knees apart, raised my hips and dove deep into my pussy.

"Oh God! Daddy!! Fuck my cunt.... Ohhhhh you feel so good Daddy. I'm such a slut Daddy. I'm your slut Daddy!!!" I moaned as he came inside me.

"Good night baby girl, that was a good fuck." He said as he pulled his softening cock from me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Liar, Liar

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds