• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • It's Only a Little Prick

It's Only a Little Prick

Author's Note: I always benefit from feedback, whether positive or negative. Please let me hear from you either on the Public Comments or by email. Thanks, AverageBear

*

"It's Only a Little Prick"

"OKAY, DAMN YOU!!! GO AHEAD AND STICK IT IN ME," she wailed between sobs. Her voice, choking with tears, ratcheted down a few dozen decibels. "I'm fuckin' tired of fighting," she said quietly.

A faint smile curled at both corners of his mouth. His two "assistants" maintained their grasps on her upper body. She jerked her shoulders again, to no avail.

His gaze scanned the contrast of her bikini tan lines against the creamy white skin of her exposed buttocks. She had put up a good struggle, lasting nearly 20 minutes. They had finally gotten her blue jeans and panties down, despite her wiggling, thrashing and crossing of legs. Now it was time to bring his stiff shaft home to its intended target.

She watched him pull his tool out, preparing with that wicked faint grin for the moment he would penetrate her. His rod looked so big! Shannon was aghast with fear and trepidation. Now 19 years old, she had never before experienced one of these inside her.

She felt a tingling in her nether regions. The fear, the struggle, the anticipation... the mixture of pain and pleasure that hovered just moments away, waiting to sweep her away.

He mused over the intended target of his ministrations, eager to finally insert his hard shaft into her. He took a moist cloth from the counter and wiped it gently up and down her exposed region. He had a fetish for cleanliness. "Are you ready for this?"

"What will it be like?" she asked.

He held his tool in his hand, encouraging her to look more closely. "It's only a little prick," he sneered, "it won't hurt, once you get past the slight pain of the initial penetration."

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!!!" she wailed again, trying to slap at the holds of his two assistants.

"You'll take it one way or another," he ordered, "if you know what's good for you."

Shannon kicked and screamed for a few minutes more. He was tempted to spank her bare ass to settle her down, but he resisted the urge.

Shannon's energy finally ran down. Her shoulders sagged in the clutches of the assistants. They lay her down on her stomach, but each maintained a hold on one of her biceps.

The assistants then raised Shannon's naked ass up in the air to better prepare for her penetration by their boss. One of the assistants caught a brief glimpse of Shannon's vaginal lips, and couldn't help noticing their slickness, shining in the stark white light of the overhead fluorescents. "My God, she's getting off on this!" thought the assistant, "the little bitch! Why the fuck has she put up such a fight?"

The boss had had no such view of her vulva, but he was on a mission to stick his prick in her. He wouldn't be satisfied until he had spurted his warm white liquid into her body.

What he didn't realize was how she had grown from fear to lust in the passage of this half hour -- how she WANTED him to spank her to prepare her for his penetration, how her snatch was dripping with liquid fire in anticipation.

His steel shaft was fully erect now, poised to sink into her depths. He moved his left hand to her bottom, his right hand gripping the base of his rod. "Don't think about it," he told her.

He positioned his steel shaft to penetrate her. She turned her head and winced as she felt him apply the pressure to her tender, silky skin. "Oh, my GOD!" she wailed in a mixture of pleasure and pain as he pushed it in. She erupted in an orgasm as it slid all the way to the hilt in her warm depths.

The assistant who had seen her moist pussy lips began a slow snicker, which soon transformed into a full-fledged belly laugh. The boss, having spurted his load into her lovely body, looked questioningly at the laughing assistant.

"What's the matter with you?" he asked.

"You made her cum," replied the assistant, a somewhat uncouth young woman who was one of the hospital's floor assistants.

"What?"

"Yep -- don't you recognize the telltale signs? It was all there -- the heavy breathing, the shivering, the ultimate convulsions in the throes of ecstasy?"

"But -- how?"

"Must have been your bedside manner," quipped the other assistant, Nurse Atwood.

Shannon finally spoke up. "I'm sorry, Doctor Blevins, I didn't mean to do that," she confessed. "I guess I was all keyed up. The moment you put the needle in my bum for the immunization, all the tension just welled up and flowed over, so to speak..."

There was a moment's hesitation. "Glad I got you to sign the consent form," mumbled Dr. Blevins.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • It's Only a Little Prick

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds