• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • All Black Women Must Submit

All Black Women Must Submit

I'm a lesbian dominatrix with certain rather unusual kinks, folks. I like to dominate big women. And I like to make them kneel to the mistress. Especially those big beautiful black women with the really big butts. There are lots of them in the city of Woodward. I like to dominate women. Is that a crime? Only if they're unwilling. And most of them love getting some rough-and-tumble action. I've met plenty of big women who are totally down with my kind of funky stuff. My name is Lynn O'Hara Broncos. A big and tall, fair-skinned, blonde-haired and emerald-eyed, good-looking Irishwoman living in the city of Woodward, in the state of Oklahoma. I'm the Dean of Student Affairs at Oklahoma Tech University. And I've really got a thing for big black sportswomen.

When I first came to Oklahoma Tech University, I was thrilled by the place. The eleven-thousand-person student body at this small private school was fifty one percent female, which meant more wicked fun for a seasoned dyke like myself. Also, there were lots of minorities on campus. Blacks and Hispanics constituted forty eight percent of the student population. My office was located near the Field House, right next to the Athletic Department. My good friend John Stalls is the new Director of Athletics. He used to be the Head Coach of the Oklahoma Tech University men's varsity Football program before he got promoted. This year, Oklahoma Tech University is starting intercollegiate teams in men's and women's wrestling. I'm thrilled about that. I've always had a thing for female wrestlers.

One of the students I am advising this year is Bridget Mary Belgado. A big and tall, dark-haired and dark-skinned black chick from the great state of North Carolina. She was a freshman at Oklahoma Tech University and a member of the women's varsity wrestling team. This five-foot-ten, 230-pound gal was definitely easy on the eyes. And she had a big round booty too. She looked really good in those tight blue shorts she was fond of wearing. In a sea of student-athletes, she stood out. Oklahoma Tech University was teeming with jocks of all kinds. They had varsity teams in men's and women's Basketball, men's Baseball, women's Softball, men's and women's Volleyball, men's and women's Swimming, men's and women's Ice Hockey, women's Equestrian, men's Football, men's and women's Tennis, coed Fencing, men's and women's Gymnastics, men's and women's Soccer, men's and women's Rodeo, men's and women's Rowing, men's and women's Wrestling, men's and women's Golf, men's and women's Water Polo, women's Rugby, coed Cycling and finally men's and women's Lacrosse. Bridget Belgado was something else. A big and tall black chick with a big booty who seemed rather cool. And she wasn't just a simple jock. She was smart, funny, friendly and very interesting. I just had to have her for myself.

Yeah, I easily seduced Bridget Mary Belgado. I've got a way of seducing these young University women. Many of them are already curious about Sapphic joys so it doesn't take much for me to get them into bed. Especially Bridget Mary Belgado. The plump black female wrestler from North Carolina was a big and tough chick. However, like many big women, she quite often felt invisible in a world where skinny pretty chicks were worshiped and a plumper like herself was an afterthought. That's just the way of the world. If you're tall, skinny and pretty, the world loves you. If you're big and chunky, the world constantly reminds you that it wasn't made for you and others like you. I understand this intimately. I'm a big woman myself. I've lost count of how many times I've gone to a department store to buy some clothes and found out they didn't carry my size. Yeah, I know a big woman's frustrations. That's why I'm so good at getting them into bed.

When I talked to Bridget, I guess you can say that I saw right through her. She told me her life story, basically. We sat down on ,my couch and she told me all about her experiences growing up in North Carolina, and what her family was like. Also, she talked of her struggles as one of two female athletes on the previously all-male varsity wrestling squad in high school. She also faced a different challenge than most female wrestlers. Since she weighed over two hundred pounds, she was usually going up against the biggest guys in the wrestling world. She often got her ass kicked but she didn't let it discourage her. And she picked up a few victories along the way. She loved wrestling. So much that she decided to continue with it in her college days. She traveled all the way to the dusty state of Oklahoma to attend Oklahoma Tech University on a student-athlete scholarship for wrestling. Yeah, I guess you could say that the gal had been places and done things. She had a lot going on for her. Is she cool or what? Gals like her didn't come along every day, that's for damn sure. I couldn't wait to get her into my bed.

One night, we got it on. I had been hanging out with Bridget Belgado all week. I took her to the museum, and we also went to see a local amateur boxing match. She's really into contact sports. We hung out together and had a great time. I took her to see The Day the Earth Stood Still. Turns out we were both science fiction fans. Yeah, we had a blast. And I could tell she was starting to like me. Who can blame her? Big and beautiful, wild and outgoing Irishwomen like myself don't exactly drop out of the sky and into your lap every day, you know! Yeah, I was sitting on the couch next to Bridget. We were sitting really close together while watching the romantic comedy Some Kind of Wonderful, my favorite movie of all time.

Bridget sat next to me, wearing a gray T-shirt and black shorts which really accentuated her big booty. She was reaching for the bag of chips which sat between us when her hand brushed against my thigh. She was startled when our bodies touched, and began apologizing profusely. I smiled, and told her I wasn't sorry we touched. Bridget looked at me, stunned. I smiled, and leaned over, that's when our lips met. Bridget kissed me back, passionately. With tongue and everything. When our lips parted, she started mumbling. I smiled, and kissed her again. That's when we started getting down. Bridget and I made love right then and there on my couch.

We kissed, and I slowly undressed her. Like a lot of big girls, she was hesitant about getting nude but I reassured her that I found her beautiful, just the way she was. Bridget smiled confidently, and allowed me to get her in the nude. I looked her up and down and realized she was indeed beautiful. Her thick, curvy body was delightfully sexy. Her large breasts were firm and felt wonderful to the touch. Her wide hips seemed welcoming and her big, round buttocks were positively delectable. I kissed a path from her lips to her breasts, and suckled on them while my hands wandered purposefully to her thighs. She clamped them shut. I looked at her, saw hesitation in her eyes, and asked her to trust me. Bridget looked at me and nodded. Then she relaxed, and enjoyed.

When I finally went down on her, it was simply marvelous. Watching the shifting emotional display of her pretty face as she experienced pleasure thrilled me. I licked her pussy, and gently probed it with my fingers. Bridget moaned in pleasure as I worked my magic on her. Oh, yeah. I rocked her world. When she came, she screamed louder than I'd ever heard a woman scream before. Squirted hot girly cum all over my face, and I licked it all up. Squirting sensations like Bridget were a rare find, and I do enjoy them. I licked her dry, before pulling her into my arms. She looked at me and haltingly told me that she loved me. I smiled, and kissed her forehead. Orgasmic women will say almost anything. I've heard it all before. What can I say? I've got skills, oh yeah!

After this memorable first night, Bridget began following me around like a lovesick puppy. It was so cute how I effortlessly had her wrapped around my little finger. Our lovemaking was passionate. She was a quick learner. However, keeping our affair a secret was becoming problematic. Bridget was in love with me. She was new to these things. I was having fun with her, but I didn't want things to get out of hand. I had to maintain my dominance in our budding relationship. That meant letting her know the rules. Punishing her when she broke them and rewarding her when she played by them. Real basic stuff, you know? And it worked like a charm. Trust me, I'm not that good. Bridget Belgado is really that naïve.

Our lovemaking was getting more adventurous. Bridget was willing to try whatever I asked of her. I couldn't argue with that. One night, I demanded that Bridget to submit to me completely and she did. I've got a real talent for spotting sexually submissive women. I can't explain it. It's just innate, I guess. It's psychological. A sexually submissive woman is far more likely to be a star athlete, a high-powered attorney, a corporate shark or a policewoman than a nurse, a secretary or a waitress. It seems the more power some women have, the more they feel the need to relinquish it. Don't ask. Even if I told you, you wouldn't understand. It's a psychological thing. Only the most powerful can truly let go of all power.

Anyway, I had Bridget Belgado naked and on all fours in my living room. Face down and big ass up. In my right hand, I held a long black leather belt. In my right hand was a leash attached to a collar around Bridget's neck. I really love dominating big black women. I think it's my all-time greatest fetish. I sat on the couch and told Bridget to lick my feet. She did as she was told. See what I told you? A real sub. I told Bridget to lie down, and lit myself a candle. I held it aloft and let hot wax drip all over her body. Bridget squirmed. Swiftly, I brought the belt down, leaving a nice blue mark on her left breast. I told her not to move. She wasn't supposed to disobey. Bridget whimpered, but did as she was told.

Watching her squirming underneath me turned me on like you would not believe. And now, for the piece de resistance. I made her get on all fours, and spread her fat ass cheeks wide open. I stroked the eight-inch dildo attached to a leather harness around my hips. Bridget's eyes widened and she eyed me nervously. I told her to turn around. She obeyed. Smiling, I took some lube off the living room table and smeared it all over my plastic member. Then I applied the same liquid all over Bridget's asshole. Without further ado, I pressed my dildo against her asshole and pushed it inside, forever robbing her of her anal virginity. Bridget's piercing scream filled my apartment. I've never heard such sweet music, how about you?

A lot of people think anal sex is something simply beyond the experience of lesbians. Apparently, heterosexual couples along with gay and bisexual men and bisexual women can enjoy all the anal action they want, but us lesbians aren't supposed to be into it. Says who? I know plenty of lesbians who love to have their backdoors probed, filled and fucked. They just don't usually advertise. I enjoy fucking women in the ass. And I know plenty of women who enjoy getting fucked in the ass. I simply don't happen to be male, that's all. Gripping Bridget's wide hips, I thrust the dildo deep into her ass. Her screams filled the place. I leaned down and gently bit her ear, telling her to scream louder.

While slamming my dildo into Bridget's plump, deliciously tight ass, I smacked her big booty. She yelped and I smacked her harder. I really get carried away sometimes while fucking a woman with my strap-on. Vigorous is how I've been described by many of the women I've hooked up with. At some point, I started to find Bridget's screaming kind of annoying so I clamped my hand over her mouth, shutting her up. Then I resumed fucking her with all the passion and vigor I could muster. I fucked her until I came, all that rubbing of the dildo against my pussy finally brought me to nirvana and my floodgates opened. Without touching my pussy even once, I came. I removed my hand from Bridget's mouth and we screamed together before we finally lay exhausted on the carpeted floor, in a sea of our own fluids.

And thus concluded Bridget's introduction into the world of lesbian BDSM. She's a lot of fun to play with. We have a lot of fun together, folks. I come to all of her wrestling matches. The Oklahoma Tech men's and women's wrestling team has a neat rivalry with schools like the University of the Cumberlands and Jamestown College. They've got fine wrestling teams for both men and women. Bridget Belgado is one of the best student-athletes we've got. And so far, nobody on campus knows we've been seeing each other. People know we're friends, that's about it. I love watching my Bridget wrestling some other big girl on the mat. She's fun to watch. Such grace and technique. Such aggression and drive. The fans love her for that. If they only knew that she's as gentle as a puppy, and just as obedient when she's in the capable hands of her Mistress, yours truly. Oh, well. That's one secret they don't need to know, I guess.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • All Black Women Must Submit

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 129 milliseconds