• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Tiptoeing - A Genetic Mutation Ch. 07

Tiptoeing - A Genetic Mutation Ch. 07

After showing Harry his room and a few surprising things about herself, Juliet led Harry out of his room back up the long corridor. They passed by the entrance door from the lab and went into the next room to the left. It was a large room with a bunch of tables and chairs on a resilient tile floor. Harry had smelled the food cooking and as he looked to one side of the cafeteria he saw a modern looking serving area.

"The main portion of the cafeteria is open from six am to ten pm serving both staff and our patients. A small grille," she pointed toward the corner, "is open a full twenty four hours per day along with the serving area for beverages. All non-alcoholic by the way, if you want the hard stuff check the refrigerator in the room. We don't mind the patients drinking, but want to keep the temptation away from the staff."

"And the cost?"

"As a patient you just sign a voucher provided by the cashier. The staff will pay, but if you look at the prices you will see it is quite reasonable."

Harry noticed a table with several men wearing body armor and carrying automatic weapons. He nodded to the table and asked, "Are they part of the staff?"

"A recent addition since all the trouble outside."

"You mean this is now an armed camp," Harry asked.

"I think it's more like a normal Government campus with a bit of increased security. While our Center takes up this building, several other buildings are doing research for a number of different Government agencies. We have just shifted some of the security over here.

"Hey, if you're hungry we can stop and grab a bite. The same people who run this cafeteria run those in Iraq, have ever since it all began. What's it now twenty or twenty five years since we were supposed to get out of there."

"Nice change of subject," Harry said, "No, I'm not hungry now."

"Okay, let me show you the laundry and we also have a small convenience store near the laundry," Juliet said pleasantly.

"What about Tiffany, can I talk to her now?"

"Okay, okay, you want to see Tiffany, but I warn you, you won't like it."

"I'd like to see her."

Juliet led him to the elevator and they rode up to the third floor. The stepped outside and then turned right, walking down the long corridor. Rooms lined each side, much like the first floor, but at the end of the hall the corridor widened out and there was a door that said, "Private: Authorized Personnel Only."

Juliet took her keycard and held it near the lock asking Harry, "Are you sure?"

Harry nodded.

Tilting her head in consternation, Juliet inserted the keycard in the slot and opened the door, standing back so Harry could enter.

Stepping inside the room he saw Tiffany, but it was something he saw before. He felt dizzy as he realized it was just like his dream, but instead of Connie, his ex-girlfriend, this time it was Tiffany kneeling in front of the bed, resting her breast on top of the bed while she was surrounded by men. One man was on the bed, his head in the pillows while Tiffany's mouth bobbed up and down on his huge, erect, big toe.

Letting his eyes move down the bed Harry saw two men, one on each side of Tiffany while she used her hand on their big toes. Suddenly one moaned loudly, shoved his leg forward and came, spurting his cum all over her hand and arm. She continued caressing the man's toe as it slowly shrank.

Then Harry noticed the two men in chairs behind Tiffany, one had his legs crossed at the knees while his foot was shoved up between her legs, his big toe buried deep in her pussy. The other man was supporting his leg with both hands while his toe slid in and out of her tiny asshole.

Harry simply remained frozen, watching the whole thing while one by one each of the men came, spurting their cum into her mouth, hand, ass and pussy. When she finished Tiffany looked over and saw Harry.

Climbing up onto the bed and spreading her legs she said, "Come on Harry, I'm nice and wet, just like you like it."

He felt his knees buckle but fortunately Juliet was there to help him over to a chair, saying, "I'm sorry Harry, I'm so sorry."

"What the hell are you doing here?" Tiffany shouted at Juliet.

"It's just a tour Tiffany, like any other. Come on Harry, let's get out of here." She grabbed his hand and pulled him up from the chair. He paused at the door until she pulled him very hard, then he simply followed her through the door, closing it behind him.

Harry followed Juliet as she led him back to the elevator and then once on the first floor she led him back to his room. She took his keycard, opened the door and led him inside, letting him flop onto the bed. Juliet sat down in the chair as watching Harry as he remained silent for some time before drifting asleep. Juliet stayed in the chair until she finally fell asleep too.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Tiptoeing - A Genetic Mutation Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 278 milliseconds