• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Darling Sara

Darling Sara

12

I submitted another piece of this story, since in my head the first one was too brief and left a lot undone. I just saw the not only was the new piece sent back, but the original was too. I'm going to put the whole thing together, fix the grammatical problems, and resubmit as one longer piece. I hope you like it.

As always, all involved are over 18.

*****

From Darling Nikki:

"Don't say anything Mitch, not now. I want you to call me next week in my office, and we'll have lunch."

I had to ask, "Nikki, did Cassie put you up to this?"

She smiled and walked over to the bed, kissing me soundly. "No, you amazing man, she didn't."

I could have sworn just as she closed the bedroom door after walking out, she whispered, "Sara did..."

----------------

I laid in bed for a bit musing over the best sex I had had in two years. I had some extraordinarily quick, but satisfying, sex with my sister in law, Nikki. If you've ever seen pictures of Candice Cardinelle, that's about right, but the boobs are bigger and rounder. She stood about 5'6", but almost 5" of that was heels. I had just screwed the crap out of her and dumped two years' worth of jizz in various places in her. Taking a nice deep breath, I smiled to myself for the first time in a long time. I missed my wife of course, but in truth, she'd been denied to me for a long time. I wasn't glad she was dead, but I was glad she was no longer suffering.

Sara broke through my concentration by knocking on the half opened door.

"Come on in," I said softly.

She opened it leaning a hip into it, her hands busy holding a tray. It occurred to me for the first time, probably because I still had sex on the brain, that Sara had an extremely nice ass. In fact, taking her figure in for the first time from my temporarily altered perspective, Sara was quite pretty and had a very sexy figure. Her long red hair was woven in it's customary braid, trailing down her back. The braid itself reached all the way to her shapely ass where it swung like a light pendulum. Was she showing it off for me, throwing out her hip like that to close the door?

Nah, I must be delusional. She came over to the bed and stood next to it, leaning into the side of the bed. I looked at her quizzically. "Prop up your pillows and sit up" she said softly, smiling at me. Unthinkingly, I grabbed the pillow and put it behind me and scooted up into a sitting position. The problem was, when I did so, grabbing the sheet and scooting up, the sheet didn't move and I exposed myself by mistake, my cock springing free.

"Oh god Sara, I'm sorry," I said sliding back under the cover quickly, dropping my gaze. I pulled it up around my waist, covering my stiff rod. She gasped saying nothing, moving her leg away from the bedspread where she had trapped it against the bed. I pulled the blanket up further before slowly sitting up. I looked at her, noticing a flush to her cheeks as well as the fact that her gaze was still frozen in my lap.

"I'm really sorry, it must have gotten hung up," I said, weakly.

She chuckled softly, "Hung...," she murmured as she leaned down and put the tray in my lap. Her shirt was unbuttoned so low that I had a clear view right down it. Gazing down at her cleavage, I nodded thanks as she began to straighten up. I saw her cheeks were flushed, her nipples standing out from her green silk shirt. She sat down on the chair by the side of the bed, watching me. I had a feeling that something was going on, but I wasn't sure. I wondered if Sara had heard Nikki and me. She seemed at ease sitting in the chair watching me eat, but agitated as well. Digging into the soup, I told her it was delicious.

"I miss her," she said softly, watching me eat. Her legs were crossed, her hands clasped over her knees. I stopped eating to listen. "No, please. Keep eating," she said, motioning for me to continue. I ate the soup, dunked the bread, and listened to her talk about how much she loved her daughter, and how glad she was that Cassie and I had met. As I ate, I watched her squirm in the chair.

"Sara, what's up? You're squirming like one of the twins. Do you have to go to the bathroom?"

"I heard you," she whispered.

"Heard me?" I replied, confused. I put the tray on the table next to the bed. She was sitting in the chair, her arms crossed under her cleavage. Her hands were gripping her arms tightly, squeezing.

"I told Nikki that you might need someone to comfort you. I didn't know you were going to make love to her." She blurted out the sentence almost like an accusation, but there was a strange tone in her voice. She didn't sound angry.

"Heard us, how?" I asked, incredulous.

"The vents. Cassie always knew to block the vents. I heard you in the second floor bathroom." She writhed on the chair, her hands clasped so tightly in her lap that her knuckles were white. She started to reach between her legs, but got up suddenly and dashed for the door.

"WAIT!" I yelled. Her hand was on the doorknob, the door half open. "I'm sorry Sara, I don't know what came over me, but Nikki gave me something I really needed badly. It's been so long that Cassie's been sick, and she held me and it turned into something more." I wanted to get out of the bed, but my clothes were on the floor across the room.

"What did you need so badly that you had to give her so many orgasms?" she whispered, licking her lips. Her legs were moving back and forth, making me realize that she was totally turned on.

"Sara?" I asked softly, moving the covers aside, exposing my now hard member. I didn't get up, I just laid there. She turned to look at me, her eyes riveting on my hard cock, laying across my stomach. She drew in a deep breath and licked her lips, her free hand reaching up to caress her nipple. She moaned softly, her eyes shutting for a moment before she remembered herself, turning quickly around to face the half open door once more. But she didn't leave.

"Sara," I said.

"Yes," she barely whispered.

"Do you want to close the door Sara?" I asked softly, sliding my feet around and sitting on the side of the bed.

"Yes, but I know it's wrong," she said, her hand moving slightly to close it, then stopping.

I stood and moved over to her, standing just behind her. I could smell her musky sex, knowing just how turned on she was. I put my hands on her shoulders, moving up behind her. I put my mouth near her ear and whispered, "Do you want me to close the door Sara?" I waited for what seemed like ages. Finally, she nodded once, very slowly. I reached forward and took her hand off the doorknob, as I did she reached back with the other and grasped my shaft, her fingers encircling it. I stepped forward to her left side and shut the door. I leaned forward, waiting for her to look me in the eyes. After a minute, she did. As she did, I locked the door.

Her hand didn't move, and her gaze dropped once more. I took her free hand and undid the buttons on her sleeve. Once the cuff was undone, I undid the buttons on the other sleeve, the one encasing the hand that held me tight. Reaching up, I undid the buttons at the top of her her silk blouse, one by one. Her breathing had gotten heavier and faster, she licked her lips several times before I got to the last button. I waited. She stood in front of me with my cock in her hand, her blouse undone exposing her soft creamy breasts, gasping for breath. I took the open sides of the shirt, one in each hand, and paused, waiting. I felt her lust win the internal struggle when she looked up far enough to see me staring at her, asking for permission. To me, it felt like the last straw, the last chance for us to deny anything had happened.

She raised her head, looking deeply into my eyes, releasing my cock and letting her arms hang, giving me a slight nod. I pushed the blouse off of her shoulders, she released my cock and let the blouse slide to the floor. Her hand came back up to my shaft, this time stroking up and down the length slowly, rolling the head around in her palm. Her other hand went behind her and after a moment, her bra sprung loose. She shifted it off of her, her large breasts finally coming into view. She tossed the bra into the corner, and kicked the shirt over the vent next to us. Her eyes finally met mine as I moved closer and undid the zipper on her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. I saw why I could smell her scent, she wasn't wearing panties. Just a garter belt and stockings, all black and lacy. She went to kick off her shoes, but I shook my head.

"Keep them on," I asked and she smiled. I moved around in front of her, her hand still running up and down my cock. I reached both arms behind her saying, "I've always wanted to do this," my hands finding her long braid. I undid the tie at the end and spent several minutes undoing the long braid, staring into her eyes, my chest rubbing on her nipples. I smelled vanilla as the long thick red hair spilled down her back and covered her ass. When I finally had it all undone, I pulled it forward so it framed her face and her body, my hands cupping her ass.

"Make love to me," she whispered faintly, barely audible, her hand traveling the length of my hard shaft. She stepped out of the skirt and kicked it over the vent.

I moved her slowly, step by step towards the bed. I kissed her softly after the first step, more deeply the second, and practically had my tongue down her throat before the bed hit her in the back of the legs. She sat down and scooted to the middle of the bed, drawing me to her by her hand on my cock. She pulled me down between her legs, opening her legs so I had plenty of access. Letting go of my dick, she put her hands around my neck and lowered my face to her voluptuous breasts. My aim was perfect, the tip of my shaft hitting her hot wet opening on the first try. Shifting my hips forward as she twisted slightly, the first two inches slid in easily. She moaned, her hands clawing into my back, her legs shifting over my back, her ankles crossing over my ass. Pushing down with her legs, I slid another inch inside her, my lips, teeth and fingers on her breasts driving her wild. I sucked, bit, twisted and licked her nipples as inch after inch slid inside her slick wet pussy.

"Oh god that feels so good. Please give it all to me, please slide that thing in and out of me. Oh god, he's never felt this good, oh don't stop," she moaned, her fingers winding through my hair, guiding my head where she wanted attention. When I had my whole cock seated inside her snug wet hole, she pulled my head up to her so she could kiss me. Never thinking that such passion could exist in such a 'mother' I felt her dig her heels into my ass and thrust hard with her hips as the piston of my cock went in and out of her, the entire length spearing her from opening to cervix. The reluctant mother in law was quickly turning into a lusty, passionate woman.

I felt her begin to shiver as she broke off our kiss moaning, "Oh god, already?" Her eyes shut and I watched as she rode a tidal orgasm, my cock penetrating her up, down, side to side, deep long strokes mixed with short shallow strokes. She chanted, "Don't stop", her head thrashing from side to side, her back arching bringing her firm breasts to my mouth and hips down so I slid across her clit more and more with each stroke. Her hands shot out to grip the bed as she moaned long and loudly, her legs pushing me in deeper and deeper. Watching this sexy woman writhe all over the bed, thrusting her chest out so her globes were there for my attentions, the gripping of her sweet canal around my penis, was too much as I came with her, shouting her name loudly. Our bodies humping, gripping, groping together, joined at our loins. She shifted from beneath me suddenly with a stifled cry.

Scrambling off the bed, she bent down and picked up her clothes, heading for the door.

"Where are you going?" I said breathlessly.

She just stood there with her clothes in her arms, sobbing softly. She made no move to put them on, nor to go closer to the door. I got out of the bed and moved across the room to her, my hands taking her shoulders and attempting to turn her to me.

"No," she whispered vehemently.

"Why not? You enjoyed it, it made you feel good, what's wrong?"

She spun around, her eyes red and full of tears. "It was the most amazing thing I've ever felt!" she said sobbing.

"So, what's wrong?" I said, dropping my hands to my sides.

"It's not supposed feel good!!" she yelled. "You're Cassie's husband, I'm her mother, I shouldn't be here!" she burst out, trying to sort through her clothes, putting them on. Before I could gainsay her, she was gone.

I stood there staring at the open door for several minutes, trying to fathom what was happening. In the span of 8 hours I had buried my wife, banged the shit out of my sister in law, and had really awesome sex with my mother in law.

I started to say "Jesus, what's next?" when I heard footsteps on the stairs coming up to my room.

Scrambling back under the covers, I saw the top of Rich's head coming up the stairs. His sandy brown hair was parted in a bit of a comb-over and he was still dressed as he'd been for the funeral. Winded from climbing the stairs, he leaned in the doorway breathing heavily, a concerned look on his face.

"What's up with my Mom, she looks really upset? She went flying into one of the guest bedrooms in tears."

I shrugged noncommittally, not trusting myself to explain. I reached down for my boxers where they lay with the rest of my discarded clothes. Rich stood up, finally regaining his breath as I pulled them under the sheets and slipped them on. Sliding my legs out of bed, I reached for my pants, pulling them on carefully hiding the semi hard cock trapped in my boxers.

"Hey, how you holding up man, you okay?" he said. I looked up as I pulled my undershirt on, his face caring and compassionate for me even though he'd just buried his older sister. I felt like an absolute piece of shit for what I'd done with his wife not an hour before, but I was not about to address it now.

"You know how it is, been better, been worse. Glad Cas isn't suffering anymore, hating the prospect of being a single parent." I sighed, sitting down on the bed. I laced my hands together on my knees, leaning over. "We'll manage. I think the kids are young enough that it won't be as traumatic because they don't really get it all, but I know it's going to be tough with them growing up without a Mom."

He clapped me on the shoulder. "We're here for you. Nikki, Me, Sara, Jeff, maybe even Maggie if she can get over this all not being about her," he said referring to his youngest sister. Maggie had been really good over the last few weeks, always being on hand to help out with Cassie as she got worse, taking over the lion share of helping with the kids. She was the youngest by five years with only two between my wife and Rich. Jeff and Sara had raised a bit of a diva in their youngest daughter, but I think the whole situation had maturing effect on the youngest of the clan.

"Yeah, I know," I said, putting my hand on top of his for a moment, then rising and giving him a hug. I felt strange taking comfort from someone that I'd made a cuckold, but the reasoning part of my brain was being muted by the physical need. We broke off, and I went out and down the stairs, my brother in law a few steps behind.

Down the long hall, I poked my head into the bedroom that my kids occupied as Rich continued to his room, and saw them both still fast asleep. At six years old, they had two modes. On, and Off. The day had been really too much for them, so I was hoping the weight of it all would hold down the off button for a while so they could get a full night of much needed sleep. Looking at my watch, I saw it was only about ten pm, so I went down the stairs and through the big house to the kitchen, seeing the light on. Light on in the kitchen meant that Sara was busy cooking, and you may approach, carefully. The light off meant that the fridge was okay, but anything else was off limits. Mess with the kitchen when it was lights off was not a good idea. Loving, caring, smothering at times even, Sara ruled her domain with an iron fist. I smiled seeing her humming to herself, moving around in front of the stove and counter, the smells emanating from her efforts were pure comfort home cooking.

Her hair was back up in the long braid, a loose dressing gown covering her lush curves. I started getting hard again thinking of sliding inside her, but as I stepped through the doorway into the wide kitchen, I saw a broad back hunched over a bowl of something at the end of the table. Seeing my father in law sitting there made my cock retreat back down where it was safe. I clapped him on the back lightly with my hand as I passed him, receiving a grunt of recognition from my stoic father in law. Jeff was a no nonsense, blue collar, everyman kind of guy. Didn't have a lot to say, unless it was really important. I respected the hell out of the man. "Until you fucked his wife, you mean," a stray thought in the back of my head.

I stood in no man's land near the kitchen table, unwilling to step off the carpet and onto the tile floor of the kitchen that was Sara's domain. She spied me standing and motioned me in with her head, a small smile on her face. I was the first boy that Cassie had brought home that respected her 'territory', and it had put me in her good graces from the beginning.

"You hungry, hun?" she asked me, her tone light and normal, no hint of what we'd done not twenty minutes before.

"I could eat a bite," I inhaled deeply, smelling the biscuits in the oven and the gravy she was putting together on the stove. "Can I help with anything?" I asked helpfully. She laid a hand on my arm and smiled, but pushed me to the table as if nothing was between us except a loving relationship of mother and son in law. Mentally shrugging it off, I turned and sat down at the table, opposite Jeff, my father in law. He continued spooning what looked like oatmeal into his mouth, his eyes on the paper in front of him. Except for the sounds of cooking behind me, and the page being turned, everything was calm and quiet. I just sat there with my eyes closed, taking long calm breaths.

"Kids still sleeping?" Jeff asked softly. I just nodded in response. "Stay as long as you like, you know that." He sounded calm, but I could hear the cracks in the steel of his voice, betraying his feelings. I opened my eyes to see him struggling to maintain his pose of strength. He gripped the paper harder than he should have, crumpling the page in his hand. I opened my eyes a little to see him start to tremble, I sat there unsure if I should acknowledge it or not. Sara saved me by moving quickly to his side, taking his head in her hands and whispering in his ear for several moments. Whatever she said helped because he took a deep breath, stood, and left the room. I closed my eyes again as she passed me, hopefully saving his old school dignity by ignoring what for him, had almost been an unconscionable outburst. Sara's hand on my shoulder and quick squeeze conveyed her appreciation and thanks for my gesture.

I sat there breathing, trying to concentrate on anything except the whirlwind of emotions I was feeling and had begun to make headway on it when two things happened. Sara brushed her firm breast against my arm when she brought me a plate of biscuits and gravy, and I heard someone come in the room. Opening my eyes, I saw Nikki sitting next to me, looking up at Sara.

"Dig in, both of you, there's plenty," she said, moving back into the kitchen for her tea. I looked at Nikki, catching a wink as she licked her lips, and cut a fork full of heaven from the plate in front of me and ate it. A family recipe, Cassie had never learned to cook like Sara, I could only hope that one of the kids had some latent cooking gene that they'd inherited. I sure as hell couldn't cook, so that was one more thing to worry about, but worry about when I got home.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Darling Sara

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds