• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Any Chance We Could

Any Chance We Could

12

This began as a NaNoWriMo entry last year and was 51K words long then. It's now over 100K words and growing. A work still in progress, 20 chapters are complete and will be submitted in two or three day intervals. It's in the Incest category because I had to choose one. The chapters include Romance, Incest, and Group Sex. I couldn't find an editor so all mistakes are mine and are copyrighted along with the rest of each chapter. This is a continuing series, no chapter is written to stand alone. Enjoy, please comment, and vote.

* * * * * *

Thursday, September 27.

Clack, clack, clack, the distinctive sound of a woman's high heels on a hard surface got my immediate attention. I turned and looked over my shoulder to identify the source. She was just passing behind me on the paved road. Had she been walking on the unpaved path next to the road I would have missed the distinctive sound of her approach. She turned and walked on the concrete sidewalk about ten feet to my right and then stopped. She was greeted by another woman and then lifted a soft-sided case from her shoulder.

She rummaged in the case briefly and took out a scorebook, easy to recognize, most baseball/softball score books look the same. Veronica, as I learned her name later, was a very attractive blonde, wearing a suit skirt and a buttoned suit jacket. She was wearing 3 inch high heeled pumps (clack, clack) and light tan hose. She had white collared blouse on under the jacket and her skirt was knee length. It rode up above her knees about four inches as she sat and crossed her legs. Her hair was pulled back into a long pony tail. She was wearing pale red lipstick and small gold hoop earrings. She was dressed as if she had just rushed out of an office and hadn't had time to change on the way to the afternoon game.

Her mode of dress was unusual for a lady's softball game, most moms in attendance tended to dress for bleacher sitting in long shorts or long pants, athletic shoes, and comfortable tops. Veronica was seated on a canvas folding chair that had been handed to her by one of the coaches. I slightly turned my chair toward her to attempt to look her yet be unobtrusive about it.

This is the first softball game I've attended this season. I don't use a conventional score book, I instead use a program that I have on my PDA. Since I'm not an official score keeper I wouldn't get the official line ups but wing them as the game proceeds. This seemed to me to be the perfect opportunity to meet this striking woman by using the excuse of getting her team line up.

I walked over to her, squatted down, put out my hand and said, "Hi, I'm Scott Appleton. Can I copy your lineup to my scorebook?"

"Oh, Hi. I'm Veronica Bryce, with a y. Yes you can. Here take it but don't take it away."

"Veronica has a y?"

"No, Bryce does. Where's your book?"

"I use this PDA, would you like to look over my shoulder during the game to see how it works?"

"Love to. If it involves something new I'm interested," said Veronica.

I carried my chair over and sat next to her, actually a little forward of her so she could see the PDA screen. The position also gave me a rather nice view of her legs.

We exchanged our daughter's jersey numbers and positions, they were both infielders. I noticed no ring but asked "Is your husband here?"

"Not likely, I haven't seen him since the divorce many years ago. Are you married?" she asked.

"No, it was an amicable breakup, and now we're single again."

"How'd you score that last play?" she asked.

"I called it an error, and you?"

"I agree, E6."

Veronica and I chatted back and forth for the entire game, her daughter's team won by two runs. "Here's my card with my email address will you send me the results from your PDA?"

"Sure, real estate broker. Been doing it long?" I asked.

"About eight years," Veronica replied.

"Veronica, any chance we could go somewhere for drinks and perhaps dinner? My daughter is driving herself home. What about yours?"

"I have to take her home, but I could meet you someplace, you meant this evening didn't you?"

"Yes." Wow, I thought, this is great, I've just met this beautiful woman and she's agreed to dinner.

Her daughter joined us we stood to walk to her car. Veronica introduced me to Ashley who was a younger spitting image of her mother, down to the blonde pony tail. "Are you guys going somewhere together?" She asked.

"Yes, we're going out for drinks and dinner. Where are we going Scott?" Veronica asked

"How does Buster's sound?" I said.

"Great, Scott, I'll meet you there in say 30 minutes? Gee, that sounded funny," said Veronica.

"I'll meet you there?" I asked.

"No, 'Great Scott' Sounded like something out of a British mad scientist movie."

"Yeah, it did. I'll meet you there. Nice meeting you Ashley."

I checked my watch as I got into my car, a Bimmer two-seater convertible. I was going to have about 15 minutes to spare, so I went and bought gas and drove a round-about way to Buster's. I called my daughter Katrina to let her know that I was going out for dinner and that she was on her own again for the evening.

"Who with?" she asked.

"Veronica Bryce, her daughter, Ashley, played first base for the other team," I replied.

"I didn't know you knew anyone on that team." Katrina replied.

"I just met her, asked her out, and she agreed to go."

"You sound happy about that, I'm glad. Have fun, see you later, but don't be out too late, it's a school night you know."

"Yes, dear, love you," I said.

"Love you too Dad, bye."

I was standing in front of Buster's when Veronica arrived so I walked to the lot and opened her door for her. She flashed her gorgeous legs as she got out, a very pleasant sight!

"Hi, handsome," she said.

"Why, thank you, you look beautiful yourself. I like your hair down."

She still had on the skirt, jacket, and blouse but had taken her sunglasses off. They had been concealing one of her best parts. Her eyes were an iridescent violet – Liz Taylor eyes. I stared too long.

"What?" She asked.

"Your eyes, they're the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen."

"Flatterer. And flattery will get you somewhere."

"Really?" I asked.

The top of Veronica's head was a bit above my eyes as she stood in front of me in the entryway. I'm six three, so I put her at five eight when barefooted. She turned when the host led us to our table and I noticed her wonderful ass in the tight skirt for the first time. What have I gotten myself into, I thought. This woman is way too gorgeous for me; she's probably going to leave before getting to know me. I sighed, more audibly than I intended and Veronica turned her head back to me and asked "What was that about?"

"Just wondering how I got lucky enough to have you agree to come to dinner?"

"You're a very handsome man, I don't know any very handsome men, so why not accept?" She said.

"Do you hit women?" Veronica asked.

Taken aback, I said. "No. Never have, never will."

"Well, then I'll stay."

As we sat, she said "You strike me as well-educated. Are you?"

"Two degrees worth educated, yes, I guess so."

"Good, I have two degrees as well. Now that that's out of the way, let's talk about us."

"Us?"

"Yes, us. Each other. Not as us a couple. What did you think I meant?"

"Being a male, I thought as a couple. Rather presumptuous wasn't I?"

"Yes, but not surprising. Order me a drink, a nice Chardonnay, if you would. Please."

I did so and ordered one of Mr. Busch's finest for myself.

"What do you do? How old is your daughter? What's her name? Does she live with you? How tall are you?"

"I'm an investment banker, Katrina is eighteen, will be nineteen in November she lives with me for two weeks and then with her mother for two weeks. Thankfully her mother lives not too far away. I'm six feet three. I'm 46 years old, this all my own hair, and I have a fourteen inch cock."

"Yeah, and I'm a 36 quad D."

"No kidding, that must be one hell of a tight bra you have on right now."

"Yeah, I was standing too close to the bathroom mirror one night when I took it off and the rebound off the mirror threw me out the door into the hall. Fourteen inches, how do you measure that?"

"From the floor," I replied. "Sorry, Veronica, that was a bit crude. Seriously, the description of your breasts rebounding is a great mental image. Do you want to order or do you want another drink first?"

"Another drink, if you'll join me." Veronica then asked. "Hobbies?"

"Yes. I'm a rather serious amateur photographer. I've exhibited in several juried shows, received honorable mentions and recognitions and been reviewed in the newspapers."

"What do you photograph?"

"People. Buildings. Nature."

"What kind of people?" Veronica asked.

"Women mostly. Candids. Posed glamour shots. Some nudes."


"That's interesting. OK, same questions. My answers. I'm 45, Ashley will turn nineteen in February, she lives with me, this is my natural hair color and my real bra size is going to be left to both your imagination and your perseverance. I never discuss my breasts until at least the twentieth date. We seem to have a compatible sense of humor, so maybe we will get to the twentieth date." Veronica said with a smile that illuminated the corner we were in.

A shiver went up my back and my cock started getting hard. At fourteen plus inches it had been known to knock over tables. I grinned at my own humorous thought.

"What are you grinning like a Cheshire cat about?"

I said, "I'm so delighted that I took a chance and asked you out tonight. I haven't been out in over a year."

"So that's why you're braggin' on your fourteen inch dick?"

"Veronica, do you always dress this nicely for a softball game?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm always available during the day for deals that may pop up so I need to maintain a professional look. I'm so used to it that it never occurs to me that I should change my clothes before a game."

"Do you always wear hose?"

"Are we getting into a fetish here?" Veronica asked.

"Probably, I have a couple, one is hose and heels and the other ones we'll discuss on the twenty-first date. A woman in hose and heels looks finished, and to my mind, very sexy," I explained.

"The finished look I understand, the sexy part… I think I know what you're talking about. It's really the part you don't usually see, isn't it? I typically wear pantyhose over panties. If I want to feel a bit sexy, I'll skip the panties, but only when it's cool, so usually not in the summer."

"If I'm wearing a loose skirt I may wear thigh highs, but never with a tight skirt. You can see the little bulge where the tops squeeze the thigh. I haven't yet worn garter stockings, but if those are in your fetish and I see you again I may be persuaded to try."

"I do wear heels every day, and on casual occasions will wear a low heeled shoe with a skirt, pants or shorts. Are panties connected to the hose and heels thing? Bras in there anywhere?"

"Yes, and yes. You know Veronica, I getting a little hard here. "

"God, I hope not too hard, you could knock the damned table over!"

Laughing, "Veronica, you're my kind of lady. I really do hope to make it to a twentieth date with you."

"Scott, you probably will unless one or the other of us screws something up. Can we order dinner before we discuss my panties, which by the way are getting very damp in the crotch. Surprised?" she asked.

"No, in a way I'm glad that my provocative talk isn't unrequited. Waiter!"

We were seated in a banquette booth, Veronica, after ordering, said "Slide over here next to me, I want to see if I like you close to me."

I did, and put my hand lightly on top of hers on top of the table.

"Do you smoke? Drink to excess?" she asked.

"No to both, but perhaps on special occasions I have one more drink than I need but only if I'm not going to drive myself anywhere."

"Is this a special occasion?" Veronica asked.

"Yes, very special, but not one to drink to excess for, in fact I want to maintain full control of all my faculties when I'm with you."

"All fourteen inches?" she said laughing.

I laughed too and my hand stayed on top of hers as she moved it to her lap and rested it on her thigh.

"I don't smoke, hate being around people who do because it stinks and the smell sticks to my clothes. Really runs up the dry cleaning bill. I do enjoy a good Chardonnay, but I indulge in moderation," she said.

She then pulled her hand out from under mine to run both hands through her hair. Her thigh was soft and warm through the skirt. I couldn't help but gently squeeze her leg which drew a comment.

"Scott, that feels nice. Try this," she said as lowered her hand to rest on the top of mine pushing my hand down to below the hem and pulled it back a bit pushing the skirt up so my hand was resting on her nylon clad leg just above her knee.

"Veronica, you have no idea what a turn-on this is. It's a good thing this table cloth's covering our laps and the front edge of the table."

"Speaking of the table, again, please don't turn it over," she said.

Dinner arrived. Veronica had moved a bit away from me but had also turned a little so that her ankle was against the back of mine. Nothing blatant, just a wonderful light touching. Dinner conversation covered an array of topics, both personal and business and of course softball and daughters.

As we finished our coffee, my hand again on her leg above the knee, she asked "Would you like to come to my house for another cup of coffee?"

"Oh, wait let me think. …Yes I think I can make it, my schedule for this evening is light."

"Smartass, follow me," she said.

"Let me make a quick call."

"Breaking another date?" she asked.

"No, telling my office not to expect me back." I said

I took care of the check and we walked out into a still bright evening. Ten minutes later I was parking in front of her house as she pulled into the driveway and continued, I assumed, to a garage in the back. I walked up to the front door and as I was reaching for the knocker, the door swung open and a smiling Ashley said "Hi, Mr. Appleton."

"Scott, please. Mr. Appleton is my father."

"OK, Hi Scott, come in I guess Mom is on her way in from the garage, I heard the door."

As Ashley turned and led me in I thought that she was probably breaking teenaged boy's hearts right and left. Wonderful figure in shorts and tank top, wearing low heeled slides, blonde hair down and sweeping across her shoulders.

A smiling Veronica appeared from the hallway, and greeted us both. "Sorry about ditching you for dinner Ashley."

"That's OK Mom, did you enjoy yours?"

"Yes, I did. Scott is a wonderful dinner companion and I invited him back for coffee on the deck. Will you join us?"

"Sure," said Ashley.

"Show Scott the way back, I'm going to dump this jacket and start a pot."

I followed Ashley through a sitting room/kitchen and a TV/family room through patio doors onto an expansive pool deck. The pool and deck were surrounded by a high solid wood fence on two sides and the house and a garage extension on the other two. There were elaborate plantings all about.

"Wow, very attractive," I said to Ashley.

"Thanks, we enjoy it. Your daughter plays for the other team, right?"

"Yes. Katrina. You're both the same age and your birthdays are about three months apart, you're the younger."

"Really, Mom told you all that. Must have been some conversation, Mom is usually rather reserved. Interesting," Ashley remarked.

"Oh. How?" I asked.

"Well, since the divorce she hasn't brought a male anyone home."

"Does it bother you, that I'm here" I asked.

"Not at all, I'm glad you are. You're a very handsome man," said Ashley warmly.

"Thank you," I replied.

Veronica came out carrying a tray with a carafe and mugs, and set them on the umbrella table, and said "Please, sit."

We had a pleasant conversation while we drank our coffee. I wished Katrina were here to meet Ashley and hoped that there would be another opportunity so they could.

After about 45 minutes "Scott, it's been a pleasure meeting you, but I've got to finish up some homework, so you and Mom play nice," said Ashley, rising from her chair.

As she left, Veronica suggested, "Let's go over to that double settee, it'll be more comfortable than these chairs."

"Why, these chairs have cushions too?"

"Don't you want to sit next to me, smartass?" Veronica asked.

"Oh," I said as I smiled, "why didn't you say so?"

As we sat, Veronica turned sideways toward me, folded her legs under her, undid a button on her blouse and put her arm across the settee behind me. "Now isn't this more comfortable?"

"You were teasing me about the 36 quad D's weren't you?" I asked.

"Maybe. What I have is enough for me and after nineteen more dates maybe you'll agree."

I put my hand on her knee and lightly drew circles on the nylon. Veronica shivered and said, "I really liked your hand on my leg at dinner, it's been a long time."

"A long time since you've had dinner out?"

"That too, a long time since a man has touched me, or I've let a man touch me," she said.

"It's been awhile since I've had the pleasure of touching a leg in stockings." I leaned towards her and she toward me and we exchanged a light tender kiss.

"Nice. By the way Ashley's bedroom is in the front of the house, so we have privacy back here. Want to do that again?"

"Thought you'd never ask." As I leaned towards her my hand took the opportunity to slide under the hem of her skirt and halfway up the outside of her thigh.

"You devil. Copping a feel of my nylon-clad leg?" she asked.

"Busted, I hoped you'd notice but my hand sometimes has a mind of its own. Like it? I know I do."

"Kiss me again and see if you can control that hand," she said.

I did and damned if it didn't go higher up her thigh.

"Scott!"

"What?"

"If you aren't going to put your arms around me, then use'm both on my nylon-clad legs which're inviting your caress," she said.

As soon as we both stopped laughing, I did touch her legs. She opened her legs a bit to allow my other hand to slide up the inside of her other nylon-clad thigh and we kissed again, a bit longer and more open mouthed.

As we broke our kiss, she said "Let's try this," and she turned around across my lap with one hand on the back of my neck and the other arm bent at the elbow with her hand against my chest. I put my right arm around her and let my uncontrolled left hand loose on the inside of her thigh.

"Mmm, now that's better don't you think? Uh-oh that hand got away from you again, it's sliding up my thigh, where oh where, will it stop?" asked Veronica.

"If you keep spreading your nylon-clad legs like you're doing, I'm guessing when it bumps into something. A pussy perhaps?"

"Oh, I do hope so," she remarked.

"Scott, you are so tender, where have you been? Oh, that feels nice, that errant hand is now all the way up my thigh pressing against my pussy. Do you think you can control it enough to make it move a little?" she asked.

My cock was reacting as well, I'm sure she could feel it against her side as it became as uncontrolled as my hand.

"Nice erection, handsome. Nineteen more dates, huh?" she smiled.

We kissed some more, my hand did as asked, becoming damp in the process. "Are you taking me out again tomorrow night?" she asked between kisses.

"Yes, you and your nylon-clad legs, I'll pick you up at 6:00. Now stand up, please"

She did and I turned her back toward me, and stood myself and pulled her against me and pushed my dick against her ass and caressed her breasts thought the outside of her blouse.

"Oh, crap was this the twentieth date?" she asked.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Any Chance We Could

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 403 milliseconds