• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 04

Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 04

12345

Pt. 04: Mom Comes for Homecoming

Just in time for Christmas, the latest installment of this very personal story. I hope it was worth waiting for. Consider this my Christmas present to all the Literotica family (although, lol, there's not a bit of Christmas in it!). I hope you can cuddle up with a loved one on Christmas Eve and have fun unwrapping it (and each other). I look forward to your observations and criticisms both positive and negative (I'll view them as my Christmas gifts from you!).

All the usual labels apply: This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to anyone living or dead is sheer coincidence. All characters exist only within the realm of my imagination.

Again, I hope you enjoy this segment of the story -- there's more to come as time allows. I wish each of you a wonderful Christmas and a joyful New Year!

*

I think that I now understand a little better the hell that addicts go through while in withdrawal. After a summer of daily sating my desires for my mother, I was in tears as I watched her drive away from in front of my Chicago apartment building, knowing that tonight, tomorrow and for an unknown number of long, lonely days, I would be deprived of the company of the great love of my life.

Mom had driven me back to Chicago on the last Friday of August, planning to do some shopping, but we both found ourselves literally unable to leave my bed -- our impending separation looming over us like a prison sentence. We didn't wander far from bed from the time we arrived until Sunday afternoon, both hungering for each other in ways that transcended mere sex; knowing that the near future would bring only brief, guarded phone calls and letters.

Sunday morning found us waking together, bodies sticky with perspiration from the summer heat despite the best efforts of my rickety air conditioner, and sticky from our lovemaking throughout the night. I think we both had begun to make love once more even before we woke up. I realized with great happiness that Mom and I were wrapped in each other's arms, kissing, our tongues intertwining as our bodies began to intertwine.

Silently, we kissed and caressed each other until finally I was above Mom, gazing down at her beautiful, lush body -- her magnificent breasts heaving and rolling as she breathed heavily in anticipation, spreading her shapely legs wide, her thick hairy muff glistening with her juices as she arched her pelvis upwards, her labia flowered and inviting, making my cock ache with the need to become buried in her satiny warmth and wetness. Mom's bed-tousled hair, long and dark spread out like a halo around her hair, making her an angel of incest, blessing my bed with her presence.

I thrust into my mother with delight, savoring the wonderfulness of her pussy flesh surrounding; swallowing my penis within her womb, Mom's arms coming around my neck as I came to rest on top of her. Mom's thick nipples, swollen and hard dragged across my chest as we moved together as one -- now completely knowing of each other's bodies, glorying in the secret incestuous knowledge of our love. "Oh, I love you, John," Mom sighed in a hoarse voice as I filled her with my cock."

"I love you so much, Mom," I whispered back as I ground my groin against hers, feeling her thighs sliding along mine and then wrapping her legs behind my back, pressing herself against me until we were almost one body -- certainly one soul. We made love gently, both of us aware that our weekend's hungry, almost desperate lovemaking had left us both worn and sore. Still whatever pain that we both felt was nothing to our overwhelming desire to have each other one more time.

From experience, we both knew that this would be a long bout of incestuous lovemaking. My need to cum was tempered by several bouts of sweet fucking over the long night and I knew I could go for as long as my loving mother could take it. Mom's sore and tender flesh was soothed by the balm of her creamy juices, flowing heavily from her motherly cunt, enveloping my cock in their rejuvenating heat as I slowly moved back and forth.

We barely spoke as we fucked, communicating with our eyes, with our touch, with our lips and our tongues. The world outside my bed simply became lost and we were alone, wrapped up in the glory of our love. My cock slipping in and out of Mom's creamy pussy, Mom's breasts spreading out underneath my weight, her legs tightening around my back, our tongues tasting and teasing each other; all this became our world. Mom's skinned glistened with sweat, making her body slick against mine, seemed to be on fire -- an inferno that began between her legs and enveloped us both.

I would bring Mom to the brink of climax and then stop, buried inside her pussy, both of us struggling to maintain our control and then we would resume our carnal, loving dance, expressing our unquenchable need for each other -- the undeniable love that one mother and son share.

Time seemed to stop, the universe seemed to stop and all of reality winnowed down to my mother and me, joined together, cock and pussy, bodies becoming one as our souls were. We were insatiable, knowing that we could never have enough of each other; knowing that an eternity of incestuous love would not be enough for what we were, what we shared and what we needed.

Gradually, our needs became more demanding. Mom cried out as I brought her to orgasm, her legs scissoring as she worked herself against me, urging me to get deeper inside her as her pussy muscles tightened around my throbbing cock, coating my shaft with a new flood of her juices. Mom writhed beneath me, her fingernails leaving tracks down my back as she orgasmed.

Somehow I found the strength to not cum, sinking deep within her massaging pussy and waiting until her orgasm faded before resuming. Mom smiled at me through tear blurred eyes, trying to catch her breath while each slow thrust sent orgasmic aftershocks through her beautiful body. Her orgasm had left her legs spread akimbo and I slipped my hands down to Mom's full thighs and then further downward to her knees and I lifted Mom's legs up, making her sob as I rocked her forward until her legs were draped over my shoulders, curling her up like a ball and finding myself that sweet fraction of an inch deeper inside her cunt.

Mom bit her lower lip as she tried to meet my thrusts with her own. My hands rested on her breasts, palms teasing and rubbing her swollen nipples, engorged with blood and throbbing so powerfully, I could feel the pulse of her heart as pleasure coursed through her body, corresponding with the pulse in her cunt as she tightened her grip on my cock.

Mom began to gasp, her moans coming in rhythm with my thrusts and now I knew I was beginning to lose my control as well. Our bodies slapped together wetly, sweat flying and splashing as we moved together, approaching a crescendo of incestuous delight.

"Please," Mom whispered as tears rolled down her pleasure wracked face. "Please, son, cum with me! Cum with Momma!" I increased my thrusts and then as Mom cried out as her orgasm swelled up like a balloon only to explode, I felt my cock swell and then I was exploding, unleashing a torrent of my semen inside my mother's cunt. It was that incredible type of ejaculation where each spurt of sperm sent tendrils of pleasure throughout my body and seemed to jump to Mom's writhing body, making her shake with incestuous joy as well.

We collapsed together, a pile of joined arms and legs and melded flesh, both of us laughing and crying and kissing and seemingly unable to let each other go. Exhausted, we barely talked, letting our wildly beating hearts do our speaking for us. We slept and kissed and cuddled and slept some more. Summer was over and our season of unrelenting passion was at least temporarily at an end.

"Only another year," Mom repeated as I kissed her one last time as she stood outside her car. Mom stroked my cheek lovingly. "The twins will graduate and then I leave your father and we are together forever, son."

We hugged each other tight. "Seems like it will take forever, doesn't it, Mom?" I sighed into her ear.

Mom nodded and said, "I know. I want to cry every time I realize that tomorrow I won't be able to make love to my sweet John." Mom kissed me and then pressed her face into my chest. I felt her choke down a sob. In a quavering voice, she said, "But, I'll be back when I can. I promise I'll be up for Homecoming and there's Thanksgiving and..." Mom raised her head and grinned. "And, we will definitely be celebrating our anniversary at Christmas -- maybe we'll get stuck in another blizzard."

We continued to kiss and make small talk for a long time, both of us on the verge of tears, until we knew we had to part. We were both crying as we kissed one last time and then, somehow we managed to let each other go and through my tears, I watched until I lost Mom's car in the traffic.

So...I was alone again, at the least in the now. My heart traveled home with Mom and I tried to do the best I could in her absence. Like last winter, I threw myself into my school work and tried to burn energy working as many hours as I could at the distributorship, loading trucks. It helped some, but not enough. My thoughts were constantly of Mom and I felt like I was almost in a constant state of blue balls as memories of our romantic and wicked summer constantly haunted me.

Heightening my desires for Mom were my encounters with Molly Cash -- my old fuck buddy who was also in her senior year at the university. Mom's observations of me being involved with women who resembled my mother were driven home every time I hung out with Molly. Mom had nailed it on the head and I was almost embarrassed by how much this young vibrant woman was like my mother.

Even worse, Molly had started to wear her hair longer -- before it had been cut short, almost a pixie cut, but she had started to let it grow out in the spring and now after summer, with it approaching her shoulders, Molly reminded me of Mom more than ever. Many times I was so tempted to succumb to Molly's overt sexuality, but I somehow found the strength to resist breaking my vow to my mother.

There was an added sense of desire I now associated with Mom and Molly as well. After my revelations of my past relationships and mentioning Molly was as fond as women as she was men (perhaps even more), Mom had questioned me a lot about Molly and I found myself have fantasies of the two of them together. It might have just been my wicked imagination, but I almost thought that Mom was fantasizing about it as well. That Mom had a bisexual side to her was obvious, but her experience with women had been limited to her loving relationship with my Aunt Deb. And Mom had repeated several times that she really wanted to meet my friend Molly. More than once, I had taken the edge off my horniness with fantasizing Mom and Molly (and yes, me as well), making love.

Molly was still miffed at me for not telling her more about my "secret" lover, but was mollified when I finally told her that I would introduce her to my lover when she visited at Homecoming. "That, sugar, is something I look forward to," Molly said as we shared a beer one night after classes. "I want to meet the woman that stole the best male fuck I've ever known."

Molly seemed pleased and I knew she was intrigued. I had told her very little, but what little I disclosed only whetted her appetite. "Carrie is an older woman," I told Molly. "A good bit older than me."

Molly had grinned and said, "Big surprise. You've always had a thing for older women." She shook a finger at me as I tried to look baffled. "Remember, you told me all about you and Professor Black and about that woman at the campus library." Molly stuck her tongue out at me and added, "I'm surprised you even bothered with me -- young, sweet thang that I am." Molly kicked me under the table, none too softly and in an only slightly miffed tone said, "Not that you bother with me anymore, John Hamilton."

I sighed and replied as I always did, "I miss you too, Molly, but," I paused as I struggled to control the emotion in my voice. "I'm crazy in love with my -- my Carrie. I just feel I have to be faithful to her, I love her so much." It felt so odd to refer to Mom by her given name -- for me then as now, she is my Mom. Being family and lovers is too interrelated to be considered separate for us.

Molly nodded. "I know -- I can see it in your eyes how you feel about this woman. She has to be something wonderful." That intrigued look returned to her face -- mixed with some mischief. "Who knows, sugar? I might just have to steal her away from you -- find out what makes her so special. Maybe your Carrie will spill all your secrets."

As for myself, I wondered how much Mom and I could reveal to Molly. This little bisexual hillbilly divinity student was about the most open minded person I knew, but I wondered how she would react if she discovered my lover just happened to be my own mother.

Still, Homecoming seemed so long away, almost eight weeks and each day without experiencing Mom's touch was an eternity. My need for Mom seemed sometimes to verge on madness and I would be convinced that I would last another day without her.

Still, time did pass. The warm September days passed into the cooler days of October and as the month progressed the weather turned colder as my desires for Mom burned hotter with each day I checked off the calendar.

Homecoming finally arrived. Now, in all my years at school, I was usually too focused on studies, work and sex to pay much attention to sports, but now I was eager to see our university's annual celebration centered around the big football game finally arrive, because it would be in the company of the woman I loved.

I got out of classes that Friday afternoon around two o'clock and hurried home as fast as the 'El' could get me there. I raced the flights of stairs, expecting to find Mom waiting for me, but the door was locked and my heart sank. I went inside my apartment crestfallen, but stopped dead in the middle of the large room. I took a look around and I knew she had been there. I inhaled deeply and I could smell her -- that hint of jasmine mixed with her womanly fragrances that I had come to know so well.

I trooped downstairs and out the back and my heart leapt at the sight of her station wagon tucked into a parking slot. I wandered out in front and gazed up and down the street. On impulse, I started towards the old Korean grocery and hadn't gone a hundred steps before my choice was rewarded.

Mom walked towards me, her beauty shining brightly, making everyone around her seem drab by comparison. My heart began to beat loudly as I beheld the loveliest sight in all of God's creation. Mom was wearing a thick red sweater and a plaid skirt, befitting the cool day. The sweater clung tightly to Mom's zaftig figure, proudly proclaiming the heft and magnificent shape of her heavy breasts unfettered by a bra, while her not quite knee length skirt called attention to Mom's curvaceous legs, accentuated by a pair of sexy high heels.

Mom's long black hair framed her beautiful smile and those mesmerizing brown-green eyes which suddenly widened and seemed almost to glow as she saw me standing there admiring her. "John!" she cried out and she ran into my arms, dropping at our feet a canvas bag full of groceries.

I swept her up and spun her around, savoring the sheer sweetness of feeling my mother in my arms again, before I sat her down and kissed her. Mom's arms wrapped around my neck and I lifted her off her feet, her right leg curling around my legs as I cupped her ass cheeks and kissed her for everything I was worth; my tongue seeking out hers. We stood in the middle of the street and kissed passionately, while people walked around us, frowning or smiling at the reunited lovers in their midst.

My hands felt the material of her skirt slipping upwards and Mom let out a little,"Eep!" and wiggled out of my grasp. "Be careful, son," Mom said softly as she reached out and tugged her skirt down. She looked up into my eyes with that naughty look of hers that made me so achingly erect and continued in a low voice, "Momma's not wearing any panties at the moment!"

I had to work my mouth a moment to get it working, but eventually managed to comment, "Really?"

Mom giggled and nodding her head, replied, "Really. I figured why bother when I know darn well my son would just rip them apart anyway."

I gave Mom another juicy kiss and then leaned over and picked up her bag. "God, I missed you, Mom. Now let's go before I rape you right here in the street." Mom giggled as she took my arm and we strolled back to my apartment -- me strutting like the proudest man in the world, which I was.

Somehow we managed not to walk into a telephone pole or into other pedestrians, which was a miracle since we couldn't take our eyes off each other. Like a schoolboy with his first crush, my heart was pounding madly and I was literally exploding with joy to reunited with my mother again. Just to feel her body next to mine, the weight of her breast brushing against my arm, to have Mom's scent filling my nostrils, to feel her eyes on me, made me feel as if I was in heaven.

Heaven became something else once we had made it inside my apartment as groceries fell at our feet and we began to passionately kiss as we frantically pawed at each other's clothes. I unbuttoned Mom's plaid skirt and it fell at her feet. My hand caressed her lower belly and then plunged into her thick bush, proving that indeed my mother had been walking around downtown Chicago sans panties!

My fingers slipped between her labia and I felt Mom's heat and wetness. Mom broke the kiss with a quick gasp and she left off fumbling at my belt to whip her sweater over her head and just like that Mom stood naked before me. My hands went to her breasts without hesitation and I hefted and squeezed her meaty tits, feeling her nipples harden and lengthen between my fingers.

"Mmmmm, sweet John, I have missed your touch," Mom purred as she resumed her efforts to get my pants off. I felt a sudden rush of cool air as Mom gave a triumphant cry and my trousers pooled at my ankles. Then Mom had my sweatshirt off me and was nuzzling my neck.

"Oh, Mom! I love you," I groaned happily as Mom's lips kissed downward, pausing at my own erect nipples to lick and teasingly bite. Her hands were busy tugging off my shorts and then I felt my cock slap against my belly and then Mom moving against me, trapping my erect penis between our warm bodies. I was hard -- so hard it almost hurt. Still, Mom continued to kiss me, going downward, going into a squat as her tongue teased my belly button and then I felt her hot breath on the glans of my cock.

"And I missed you too, big fella," Mom murmured below me, gazing up to look into my eyes as she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and rolled her sweet tongue over it. Slowly Mom took me in her mouth, taking me inch by inch, my legs quivering as Mom deep throated me until her lips were brushing my pubic hairs. I bit my lip and focused on not cumming as Mom expertly sucked my cock.

I didn't want it to end, but I also needed more of my mother and I urged her back up, kissing her and then picking her up and carrying her to our bed. I sat her down and then straddled her face looking down at her pussy. Mom cooed with delight as I dropped myself on top of her, burying my face in her hairy cunt. As I nosed my way into her pink, sopping wet flesh, I moaned as I felt Mom's lips again slip around my cock. I ran my tongue down the length of her pussy and back again while Mom sucked me with gusto. It was like drinking nectar, savoring the sweet and powerful juices of Mom's pussy.

Using my fingers, I spread Mom's lips wide so that I could lick and suck at as much of Mom's cunt as possible. I felt her tremble beneath me as I plunged my tongue deep into her pussy as my cheeks brushed her tender flesh and my chin rubbed against her swollen clitoris. Mom returned the favor as her tongue fluttered up and down my shaft and danced around the head of my cock, her teeth delicately scraping across my sensitive member.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds