• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Wife's Newly-Discovered Fantasy

A Wife's Newly-Discovered Fantasy

12

My name is Dina. I'm 35 years old, 5'8" tall, with long blond hair and blue eyes. I've always had nice, long shapely legs and full, yet perky, breasts. My husband tells me that men look at my body all the time. But, to be honest, I never really notice that much. Being a mom will do that to you. When it comes to sex, I've always considered myself to be a fairly "normal" girl. In my younger days, I had sex with a few different guys. Other than trying different positions and locations, the sex was pretty tame, mainly fucking, with the occasional blowjob. But, since I really wasn't into giving head, that aspect of my repertoire was somewhat limited.

When I met my future husband, Keith, I fell in love at first sight and knew that I was going to marry him. Keith was everything I had ever wanted in a man: tall and strong, with a good sense of humor, and a spectacular bod! After being with Keith for ten years, I became an accomplished head-giver and found that I really enjoyed sucking and stroking cock. I loved the way Keith's cock felt in my hand and mouth and the power I felt when it responded to my caresses. I knew every inch of his cock and just where to put pressure with my tongue and fingers to make it swell to the bursting point. After being together for so long, we could say anything to each other about things we'd like to try and often shared our fantasies. We loved and trusted each other not to judge and were very open-minded about sex. So, we knew we could say pretty much anything to each other. But, even with that, I wasn't prepared for what Keith said to me one day while I was sucking his cock.

I was going to town on his dick, licking and sucking and stroking his balls, when he said to me: "You are so good at that! You give the best head!"

That was no surprise. He had told me that before. It was what he said next that surprised me: "I would love to see you do that to someone else."

Thinking he was joking, I laughed a little and continued with my blowjob. He then said: "I'm serious! You give such great head! I'd love to see you sucking another man's cock!"

O.k, after hearing that, I had to stop and look at him. "Are you serious?" I asked.

"Totally. have you ever thought about it?'"

"No, I've never thought about it!"

And I really hadn't. The thought had never crossed my mind.

Then he said, "Well, I want you to think about whether or not you'd like to try it."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My husband actually wanted to watch me suck another man's dick.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you've gotten so good at it and really seem to enjoy it. I'd like to share your incredible ability with someone else."

Now my mind was spinning. So I asked, "Is there anything else you'd like to see me do?"

"As a matter of fact," he said, "I'd like to see you fuck someone else while you're sucking my cock."

This was too much to process all at once! My husband had just told me, his wife, that he wanted to see me suck and fuck another man, then get double penetrated! I told him I'd think about it and went back to sucking his cock, which, I noticed, was now harder than I had seen it in years.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

After we were done having sex, I couldn't stop thinking about what he had said. Why did he want this? Could I see myself doing this? After being married and faithful to my husband for so long, the thought of another man fucking me actually repulsed me. I quickly put the thought out of my mind and resolved to tell Keith that I was not comfortable with the idea, then got ready for bed.

Later that night, as I lay in bed, my thought drifted back to Keith's request. Was it really that repulsive? I mean, my husband was the one who suggested it, and if he was ok with it, why shouldn't I be. I fell asleep with visions of cocks coming at me from all different angles.

As time went on, I found myself thinking about it more and more. I began to fantasize about what it would be like to pleasure two men at once. It got to the point that whenever I thought about it, I could actually feel my pussy getting wet. Soon, visions of Keith and another man seeing me naked, fucking me, and feeling my tits, while I alternately sucked their cocks, filled my thoughts almost constantly. I went from being repulsed to thinking of nothing else in the course of two days!

The next time Keith and I had sex, I closed my eyes as I sucked his cock and pictured myself sucking another man while Keith watched. My pussy became very wet at the thought. Keith could tell I was really into it, more than usual. He slipped his hand between my legs, felt my dripping wet pussy, and asked:

"Are you sucking him or me?"

I was so turned on, I could barely whisper "Him" before I plunged his cock deep into my throat.

As soon as I said this, I felt Keith's cock swell in my mouth. He was as excited as I was!

I sucked him harder and deeper than I ever had before, and when he entered my pussy, it felt like his cock had swollen to twice its normal size. It felt like I was fucking someone else. We fucked so hard, my pussy was sore.

As we lay there afterward, he asked: "So, I gather you're willing to do this."

"Yes." I answered nervously. "But, I can't do it with a stranger. Too weird."

"Do you have someone in mind?" he asked.

I said, "No one comes to mind. But, it has to be someone we trust."

"I think I know someone who fits that description." He said, then rolled over and fell asleep without saying another word.

My mind was reeling! Who could it be! Visions of Keith's friends floated through my mind. But, after picturing myself naked and spread-eagled in front of each of them, I could really only see myself going through with it with one of them: Mike.

As I drifted off to sleep, visions of Keith and Mike having their way with me filled my head.

******************************************************************************************************************************

Several weeks went by, with Keith and I only talking about what became affectionately known as the "gangbang" when we had sex. It was still exciting for both of us and got us off. But, in the back of my mind, I never really thought it was going to happen. Then, Keith came home from work one day and said that Mike was going to be in town on business and asked if I would mind if he stayed with us. Suddenly, the possibility had become very real.

Keith had known Mike since college where they were roommates. I had known Mike for almost as long as we had been introduced when Keith and I had started dating. Mike was about Keith's height (6'1"), with an athletic build, with brown hair and green eyes. He lived in Chicago and worked as a commodities broker. He had been married once, but had gotten a divorce a few years ago.

I had always liked him because, unlike some of Keith's other friends, he looked me in the eyes when we talked and didn't just stare at my tits. He was very respectful toward me and never tried to flirt. But, every so often, out of the corner of my eye, I could see him stare at my body and knew that he was attracted to me. I didn't mind him looking at me. And it was because he was attracted but never tried to act upon it that I trusted him.

By the time I got home from work, Keith had picked Mike up from the airport and brought him home. I immediately noticed how quiet the house was and asked Keith where the kids were. He said that he had taken them over to his mother's for the weekend. This wasn't unusual and happened quite often. But, under the circumstances, I felt myself becoming very nervous. Was it going to happen tonight?

After I took off my coat and set down my purse, Mike came over and gave me a hug. It was very nice, with no weird vibe. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe nothing was going to happen. I didn't know if that was a relief or a disappointment.

Keith suggested that we go out to dinner, and I suggested the local Mexican restaurant which served strong margaritas. I knew that if there was even the remote possibility that this was going to happen, I needed to definitely have a few drinks in me before anything else was put in me.

We got to the restaurant and ordered drinks. I hadn't eaten in hours, So, after the first margarita, I was already flying pretty high. The boys were talking and laughing, catching up on old times. Every so often, one of them would say something to me. But I was content to sit back and watch them talk while picturing myself naked between them.

Mike ordered a pitcher of margaritas. And, by the time we were finished with dinner, we were all pretty tipsy. When the bill came, Mike insisted on paying, then excused himself to return a few calls he had received during dinner. He slid out of the booth and walked outside.

Keith leaned in and gave me a kiss, then reached down and rubbed my upper thigh. He looked me in the eye and started to speak. But, from the look on his face, I already knew what he was going to say.

Before he began to speak, I said "Are you sure you want to do this?"

He chuckled and said, "How do you know what I was going to say?"

"Oh Pulease! After ten years, you don't think I know what your 'wanna fuck' face looks like?"

This really made him laugh. "Yeah, but how do you know what my 'do you wanna fuck my friend' face looks like?"

I just smiled, then asked, "But seriously, Keith, do you really want to do this?"

He looked me in the eye and said, "This is all I've thought about for the past month." And, with that, he moved his hand under my skirt and brushed his fingers against my already moist panties.

Slipping his fingers under the flimsy material and into my pussy, he said, "I can see you've been thinking about it too."

I just closed my eyes, leaned my head back and whispered, "Yes"

Suddenly, a thought occurred to me and my eyes shot open. "Have you already talked to Mike?"

"No. Not yet. But, he'll have no objections."

"How can you be so sure?", I asked.

"Because he and I have done this before, in college."

"With who?" I asked, somewhat incredulously, since he had never mentioned this before.

"Do you remember Jenny, Mike's girlfriend when we first met?"

"Jenny!?!" I exclaimed.

I remembered Jenny as this prim and proper girl from a well-to-do east coast family. In fact, she had married the president of a large bank, had four kids, and had become a pillar of her community. The thought of her getting dp'd in some dorm room was almost beyond belief! Plus, in those early days when Keith and I were first dating, we had spent a lot of time with Mike and Jenny. The whole time, I never once suspected that she had fucked Keith. I would have to ask him more about this later. But for now, I had other things on my mind.

Changing the subject back to the present, I asked Keith "What are you going to say to him? I don't want to come across as some kind of slut."

"Don't worry", he said. "Mike is a very sexually liberated guy. He and Sam (Samantha was his ex-wife) used to go to swing clubs all the time."

"Sam? Really? She's a doctor for crying out loud!"

"You'd be surprised at how many people swing. It's more common than you think."

"Oh yeah? And how do you know all of this?" I asked.

"Mike told me."

I had no witty retort for that.

"So" I said, "What are you going to say to him?"

"I'm just going to ask him, straight up."

"When?"

"Right now." And with that, he slid from the booth and walked outside to where Mike was just finishing up his call.

I can't even describe the emotions that coursed through me at that moment. My husband was going to ask his best friend if he wanted to fuck me. I was excited, embarrassed, and nervous all at once. What if he said no? What if he said yes? I cautiously peeked out the window and watched them as they talked. Thankfully, neither of them looked my way. I saw Keith smile and clap Mike on the back, then watched them turn and start to head back inside. I wanted to flee to the bathroom and hide, but was unable to move. I just sat there like a deer in the headlights as they walked up to the table. To my relief, both acted normal, and Mike said "Well, I think we could all use another round of margaritas." The tension broke and we all just laughed.

When we got back to our house, Mike headed to the bathroom, and Keith hugged me and said, "If you've changed your mind, it's ok. We don't have to do this."

"Are you kidding?" I said, "It's now or never, buddy. When are we ever going to get this chance again? Are you sure that you want to do this?"

"Yes, I'm sure"

I went upstairs to change and freshen up a bit, while the boys sat on the couch. When I came back down, I saw that they had turned the lights down and had some music on. I was wearing a black silk negligee' with nothing on underneath. The negligee clung to my body showing every curve of my breasts and hips. It was so sheer that I felt as if I were naked before their eyes. I would normally never wear something like this in front of anyone but my husband, and knowing that another man was seeing me like this with my husband's permission heightened my arousal. My nipples were hard from excitement, and both men stared at me with pure, naked lust. Seeing the look in their eyes and knowing that both of them wanted to fuck me and would be soon, I felt my knees go weak.

Keith patted the couch between them, and I nervously walked over and sat down. Keith kissed me on the cheek and said, "Relax. This is what we've wanted."

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, signaling to them that I was ready to be taken. I felt Keith begin to kiss my neck and caress my right breast. Then, I felt Mike's hand start to caress my left breast. I could feel my nipples growing harder at their touch. I could not believe that two men were feeling me up! Nor could I believe that another man was squeezing my tit while my husband watched. I opened my eyes and looked at Keith. He was staring at Mike's hand rubbing my tit, mesmerized at the sight. I looked down and saw that both men's cocks were hard and straining against their pants.

The last of my inhibitions now gone, I reached down with each hand and began to rub their cocks through their pants. Mike's cock was a little bigger than Keith's. I could feel the heat of it through his pants. It was strange touching another man's cock after so many years, but I was so turned on!

Really getting into it now, I unzipped their pants and pulled their cocks out. Both of them were rock hard and leaking pre-cum juice which ran down their shafts. I used their own juices to lube them and began to stroke their dicks.

Now I was in heaven. I love stroking cock, and to have two in my hands at once felt so powerful. I was pleasuring two men, holding their throbbing cocks, getting them off. My pussy was so wet!

I slid off the couch and onto the floor on my knees and turned to face them. I regripped their cocks and resumed my double handjob. Both men closed their eyes and moaned. I continued stroking their dicks, in long, sensuous strokes, occasionally rubbing their balls. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore, I had to suck them! I love sucking cock. It is so intimate and sensual to fuck a man with my mouth. Using my tongue and lips to pleasure him.

I saw Keith open his eyes and knew that he had read my intentions. He nodded his head slightly toward Mike as if to say "Suck him first." Needing no further encouragement, I leaned forward and licked Mike's shaft from his balls to the head. Mike's cock twitched at the touch of my tongue, and he moaned. I felt Keith's cock twitch too as he watched. I ran my tongue up and down Mike's dick a few times and caressed his balls. He tasted different from Keith, not unpleasant, just different. All the while, I continued to stroke Keith. Then, I opened my mouth and slipped Mike's cock inside, wrapping my lips around its throbbing head, while slowly taking it deep into my throat. It felt hot in my mouth and throbbed with his heartbeat. I could feel the head swell as I took its entire length in.

While I slowly sucked Mike's cock, I stared into my husband's eyes and stroked his cock. I could see that he was completely turned on watching me give his best friend head. With my other hand, I rubbed Mike's balls and felt them tighten up as he became more excited. Not wanting him to cum just yet, I pulled my mouth off of his cock. The suction made a popping sound as I released it from my lips. I then took my husband's cock into my mouth and started to suck him deeply into my throat while I stroked Mike.

Mike looked over at my husband who nodded toward me. No words were necessary. I knew that my husband had just given his friend permission to fuck me, and that I was going to have another man's cock in my pussy for the first time in ten years.

While Mike slid off the couch, I continued to give my husband head. I felt Mike kneel behind me and slide my negligee' up past my hips. It made me so hot to know that he was staring at my naked pussy!

Mike began to rub and gently squeeze my ass, then slid his hands under my negligee' and up to my bare breasts. I could feel my nipples grow hard as his warm hands caressed my tits. No one else but Keith had touched my boobs like that in years. Mike rubbed my tits for a few minutes, then slid his hand between my legs and touched my pussy. It was so wet, the juices were running down my legs! He slipped one of his fingers inside of me and began to fingerbang me while he reached around and rubbed my clit with his other hand. Still sucking Keith's dick, I began to moan with pleasure.

Mike's fingers felt so good, that I felt myself start to cum. My hips began to gyrate faster and faster, thrusting his finger deep inside of me. Then suddenly, my entire body shuddered with the most powerful orgasm that I had ever experienced. It was so intense that I almost collapsed. With seemingly a mind of its own, my mouth clamped down tight on Keith's cock, and I moaned deeply as its swolen head throbbed in my throat. I felt wave after wave rush through me with the intensity of my orgasm.

As I was cumming, Mike grabbed my hips and shoved his swollen cock deep into my pussy. I felt my orgasmic pussy clenching and unclenching around his shaft as it penetrated me deeply. Once it was all the way in, he held it there, his balls pressed against my clit. As the orgasm subsided, it dawned on me that I was being fucked at both ends. My husband's cock was deep in my throat, while his best friend's cock was deep in my pussy. It was really happening!

I stayed there, motionless, for a minute or so, relishing the feeling of being connected to two men at once. I immersed myself in the moment and became lost. My whole world became my pussy and my mouth and the two cocks throbbing within them. I thought about my wet pussy lips stretched tightly around Mike's shaft, his warm balls pressed against my clit, and his strong hands gripping my naked hips. I thought about my husband seeing Mike fuck me and how it made his cock so hard in my mouth. There was so much stimulation, both mental and physical that it was almost too much to take all at once. I don't even know how to describe the feeling other than to say I had never been so turned on in my life.

The boys allowed me my momnet and seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. But their excitement soon got the better of them, and their bodies took over as they began to thrust themeselves into me.

I surrendered myself to them, letting them use my body for their pleasure, knowing that they were both getting off on the sight of my naked body and being inside of me. I wanted them to cum, to feel their cocks swell as they shot their loads deep into my warmth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Wife's Newly-Discovered Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds