• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Anal Invasion Ch. 02

Anal Invasion Ch. 02

1234

"Good morning bitches."

This phrase, quickly followed by a hard slap to Lita's face and a rough pinch to Trish's nipple caused the WWF divas to slowly blink their eyes open to see a naked Torrie and Stacy kneeling over them with menacing smiles on their faces.

"You sluts are awake, finally." Stacy said.

"Yeah, we called you at least twice. We must have really worn you out last night." Torrie said, "And speaking of last night, we trust you bitches now understand your places now right?"

There was a pause and then Trish and Lita nodded their heads meekly.

"And what's that? Tell us what you are?" Stacy demanded.

Fully awake now, Trish and Lita realised they were tied up on the bed and couldn't move. They were suffering serious regret over how far they had sunk last night, but to their shame they were also turned on and given their current situation they really saw no other alternative but to give in.

"We're... we're your bitches." Trish and then Lita muttered.

"I'm glad you understand." Torrie said, idly playing with Trish's tits while Stacy did the same to her bitch, "Because Stacy and I are horny and we intend to use your mouths for our pleasure."

"You see sluts," Stacy began as she and her girlfriend got on top of Trish and Lita with their cunts right above the WWF girls faces, "When us superior WCW girls woke up we talked about how we could further use and abuse you bitches, but all that talk got us hot and we started kissing and fingering each other, but then I realised, why use our fingers when we have a pair of perfectly good mouths ready to be used for our pleasure."

"So," Torrie said, lowering her pussy onto Trish's face as Stacy lowered hers on Lita's face, "Start eating us out like the pair of cunt lappers you are."

Trish and Lita hesitated momentarily but the smell of pussy got to them and they gently started licking the wet holes pressed down on their faces, causing the WCW girls to moan.

Torrie and Stacy continued to moan as Trish and Lita slid their tongues all around their pussy lips, occasionally teasing their holes and even playing with their clits, mercilessly teasing the two dominating blondes.

After submitting to the WCW girls so completely last night Trish and Lita welcomed this change of pace. Even though they were tied up and helpless they had a certain level of control over Torrie and Stacy right now, and however brief that control was they wanted to savour it.

Normally Torrie and Stacy wouldn't stand for something like this, but they were both in the mood for foreplay and decided to allow Trish and Lita a few moments of control before showing them who's boss.

"Ok, enough with the foreplay shit, eat me you fucking dyke!" Stacy demanded, reaching down to slap Lita's tits when she had tired of the foreplay, "Get that tongue up my cunt and fuck me you bitch! Stick your tongue in my hole and pleasure me! And don't forget to use that mouth either."

"You too bitch!" Torrie ordered as she slapped Trish's boobs, "I want your tongue inside me and your mouth on my cunt so you can give me the kind of head that a superior woman like me should receive from a bitch like you. Shove your tongue in my pussy you fucking dyke! Fuck me with your mouth you little rug muncher!"

Trish and Lita resented the verbal and physical abuse they were receiving, but did as they were told, wrapping their mouths around the pussy in front of them and shoving their tongues as deep as possible into Torrie and Stacy.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Torrie and Stacy cried out in pleasure together as their bitches began to tongue fuck them.

"Just like that, fuck me with your tongue you stupid bitch!" Stacy moaned, "Oh yes! Just like that! Slide it in and out of me! Fuck me! Eat me! Pleasure me you fucking whore!"

"You too bitch, eat my pussy, eat it you slut!" Torrie cursed, "Eat my pussy you cunt loving dyke! Eat it like you eat your girlfriend! Use that mouth to pleasure me you little lesbo!"

Torrie and Stacy continued to yell abuse at Trish and Lita as they ate them out, the WWF girls using every pussy eating trick they knew to get the WCW girls off.

They moved their tongues in and out of their cunts as hard as they could, twirling their tongues around inside them so they could touch all the sensitive spots they had found the other night and stimulate them again, their mouths sucking furiously at the same time so they could swallow as much pussy juice as possible.

Trish and Lita weren't sure what it was but something about being forced to submit to weaker women such as Torrie and Stacy really turned them on.

Plus despite their circumstances both Trish and Lita found it very arousing to be tied up and helpless as two beautiful women grinded their cunts onto their faces.

And the fact that Torrie and Stacy had some delicious tasting cunts also helped Trish and Lita become comfortable in their submissive roles again, the two WWF girls quickly becoming lost in totally worshipping the WCW girls honey holes.

Wanting to keep control Stacy started bouncing up and down, fucking herself on Lita's tongue, occasionally stopping to grind her pussy on her bitch's face or stopping altogether to try and smother the slut with her cunt, making sure all the WWF slut could breathe was the scent of her pussy before letting her have some air again.

Not wanting to be outdone Torrie began slapping Trish's tits at random intervals, first the right, then the left, and then both at the same time. When Torrie established a rhythm, then she began switching in between gentle and hard slaps, before changing tactics entirely, beginning to greedily grope Trish's breasts, cupping them in her hands and tweaking the nipples roughly, then gently, then roughly, then gently, and then just when Trish wasn't expecting it delivering yet another hard series of slaps before going right back to gripping her tits again.

Taking tips from one another Torrie and Stacy switched in between grinding their cunts onto Trish's and Lita's faces and playing with their breasts before finally settling on doing both at the same time as they rode their faces towards orgasm, which didn't take long.

Torrie and Stacy had woken up horny, and after quietly tieing Trish and Lita up they had made out and fingered each other for what felt like hours so they were on the edge even before they let the WWF girls talented mouths near their cunts, and now they had the mighty Trish and Lita at their mercy and eating them out Torrie and Stacy knew it was only a matter of time before they came.

With a lot to do that day Torrie and Stacy didn't hold back, allowing Trish and Lita to lick and suck them to a toe curling orgasm, the WCW girls screaming loudly as they creamed in the WWF girls faces.

Lost in the act of eating pussy Trish and Lita happily ate Torrie and Stacy to orgasm, swallowing as much of their girl cream down as they could given their current positions, but most of it did end up on their faces.

With their orgasms over Torrie and Stacy got off of Trish's and Lita's faces and then untied Trish before pulling her upwards.

"Get up and come with us Trish." Torrie ordered.

Trish meekly did as she was told, Torrie and Stacy taking her to the chains which had restrained her and Lita last night during the whipping they had endured. Fearing a similar fate Trish whimpered when Torrie and Stacy locked her feet into one of the sets of chains but did not stop them when they raised her hands and restrained them as well. To complete the feeling of déjà vu a ball gag was stuffed into Trish's mouth and firmly secured around her head before the WCW girls stood back to admire their handiwork.

"You fucked up last night Trish." Torrie told her bitch, "You were ordered not to cum first and you did, which embarrassed me, and I'm going to make sure that doesn't happen again. I'm your mistress now Trish, and your my bitch, and bitches who embarrass their mistresses get punished, which is exactly what I'm going to do to you now."

With that Torrie and Stacy each picked up a riding crop and brought them down upon the bound blonde, Stacy's crop smacking off Trish's sore ass and Torrie's smacking Trish right in the face.

Trish cried into her gag at the blow, but Torrie and Stacy did not stop. They wanted to punish Trish for her failure, and her cries just encouraged them.

Torrie and Stacy walked around Trish's bound body, delivering blow after stinging blow all over her flesh, mostly focusing on her tits, butt, and pussy, but also allowing plenty of blows to hit Trish's face, head, stomach, back, arms, legs, hands, and even bending slightly so they could attack her feet, the WWF diva's cries music to their ears as they covered her flesh in stinging blows.

Once Trish's flesh was a nice shade of pink colour Torrie and Stacy swapped their crops for a nice pair of paddles and began the assault all over again, Trish's face, head, stomach, back, arms, legs, hands, feet, tits, butt, and pussy all suffering the same fate as before, only worse because the pain was more widespread, until her flesh had been turned from pink to red under the force of the blows.

Just when Trish didn't think she could take any more of the paddles Torrie and Stacy put them down and each picked up something much worse, a cat o' nine tails.

Even though she was exhausted from crying Trish found her voice again as each tale dug into and tore at her flesh, causing the greatest agony she had known since, well since she had suffered the same fate last night, only this time it was worse because Torrie and Stacy didn't just concentrate on her tits, ass and cunt, but her entire body.

By the time Torrie and Stacy were done with her there was no fight in Trish whatsoever and she just hung their limply, wishing the WCW girls would stop beating her and do something else to her, anything else but more of this. At that moment Trish would of happily allowed Torrie and Stacy to do what ever sexually degrading thing they wanted to her just as long as they stopped beating her.

Torrie and Stacy were interested in sexually abusing a WWF diva, but it wasn't Trish they were interested in.

When they were done punishing Trish the WCW girls dropped their whips and turned to Lita.

The WCW girls smiled wickedly as they advanced on Lita, crawling back onto the bed so they could take off her restraints.

As Torrie and Stacy untied her Lita considered fighting back. She and Trish were physically superior to these WCW bitches who had just beaten the hell out of her girlfriend, and part of the redhead very much wanted to stop them but finding herself to turned on by the situation to put a stop to it.

"Congratulations Lita, you didn't cum first, so you're going to get rewarded with a nice DP from me and Torrie, just like we promised, but first I'm going to give you a nice firm spanking to help you remember your place." Stacy said, sitting down next to the redhead and patting her knee, "Now, bend yourself over my knee and take your spanking like a good little bitch."

Lita blushed furiously but did as she was told, awkwardly lifting herself up and crawling along the bed until her body was lying across Stacy's knee with her ass presented to her new mistress, her pussy already growing moist at the thought of being humiliated by being spanked like a naughty child by another woman as two other women looked on.

Sliding her hand over Lita's ass Stacy felt a great sense of pride when she saw the redhead's behind was still raw and soar looking from the night before.

Stacy's hand, crop, paddle, and whip had clearly done a number on Lita's buttocks, and the leggy blonde couldn't wait to do it again. If that wasn't enough to inspire Stacy when spreading Lita's butt cheeks she found her bitch's butt hole looking just as raw and soar as her ass, a clear sign that her slut's ass hole had not completely recovered from being brutally fucked by her strap on either.

This made Stacy want to forget all about spanking and just bury her strap on dildo balls deep inside Lita's ass so she could butt fuck the hell out of her bitch again, but two things stopped her, one, it wasn't her turn to get a piece of this slut's ass, and two, a bitch like Lita needed a firm hand and plenty of disciplining to remind her of her place, and that had to start at the beginning or otherwise her plans for owning Lita would fail.

So Stacy raised her hand in preparation to spank Lita's ass, but then a smile crossed her face as she thought of a way she could make this even more humiliating for the redhead.

"Listen up bitch, since you were such a good little whore for me last night and you ate my pussy so good a second ago I'm only going to give you 50 spanks, but in return I want you to count and thank me for each strike. If you miss account, or forget to thank me, or anything like that then the number of spanks will be doubled, and then doubled again from your next mistake, and so on, and so on. Also, we'll go back to the beginning of the count. Do you understand me slut?" Stacy asked.

Lita nodded.

"I said do you understand me slut?" Stacy spat, reaching down and yanking hard on Lita's hair.

"Yes mistress." Lita quickly cried out.

"Good, now let's begin." Stacy said, letting go of Lita's hair and bringing her hand down hard on her bitch's right butt cheek.

"Owww... one... thank you... owww, owww, owww, owww, owww!" Lita began counting before Stacy began viciously beating her ass at such a speed all she could do is cry out in pain.

"How dare you not call me mistress you worthless slut!" Stacy screamed as she tore into Lita's ass.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please stop, I forgot, it won't happen again mistress Stacy I promise." Lita whimpered.

"You're damn ride it won't happen again you stupid whore." Stacy spat, as she briefly stopped spanking Lita, "Now do it right this time or I'll beat you until your black and blue!"

"Yes mistress Stacy, sorry mistress Stacy, owww... one... thank you mistress Stacy... owww... two... thank you mistress Stacy... owww... three... thank you mistress Stacy... owww... four... thank you mistress Stacy... owww... five... thank you mistress Stacy..."

After the original series of brutal spanks Lita didn't dare screw up again. The redhead desperately concentrated on remembering to thank her mistress Stacy after she had counted each blow to her behind, terrified of receiving a spanking worse than the one she was already receiving. At least with this spanking there was plenty of time between each strike, Stacy taking her sweet time in spanking Lita's ass, much to the redhead's relief.

The spanking seemed almost playful, like Stacy was making a game out of Lita's humiliation.

That was probably the case, Lita thought, Stacy was probably having a lot of fun at her expense, and once again the redhead felt that familiar desire to rise up and kick some ass, but her submissive desires kept her were she was, bent over Stacy's knee, getting spanked like a disobedient child.

Lita had never been spanked before, not even when she was younger, and to be spanked at her age, by another woman as two other women looked on was humiliating. In fact with the exception of what happened to her last night this was the most humiliating experience of Lita's life. And yet it felt like all she could do was take it and remember everything she had to say so mistress Stacy wouldn't be too rough with her ass.

"Owww... forty eight... thank you mistress Stacy... owww... forty nine... thank you mistress Stacy... owww... fifty... thank you mistress Stacy... owww... fifty one... thank you mistress Stacy... owww... fifty two... thank you mistress Stacy..."

Being too rough wasn't Stacy's intention. After all, Lita had been a good little bitch for her and very soon Stacy was going to be rewarding her with a nice, hard DP'ing. But Stacy didn't want to spoil her bitch, and it was important she remind Lita that's just what she was, her bitch. And what better way to do that, other than with a rough, hard butt fucking, was there to do that then with a nice, long ass beating.

Besides, it wasn't like Stacy didn't love spanking a bitch's ass. She did, and Lita had such a spank-able ass. Stacy had wanted to spank Lita's ass from the first moment she saw it. She could remember seeing it peeking out of Lita's pants, dressed only in this little thong, seemingly calling out to the leggy blonde to spank it and now finally she had that redhead over her knee, her deliciously spank-able ass presented to Stacy in submission.

And Stacy took full advantage of this. Well not quite full advantage of this, she couldn't go into the all out spank fest she'd always dreamed of giving Lita's ass because this was supposed to be just gently reminding the redhead of her place, not punishing her, but Stacy found plenty of ways to enjoy this piece of ass without spanking it too hard.

The spanking itself was much more playful, Stacy bringing her hand down all over Lita's ass, trying never to spank the redhead in the same place twice. Stacy also constantly changed the force behind her strikes, sometimes spanking Lita gently, sometimes not so gently, and other times borderline hard, but never giving her all she had. Despite her attempts to keep the spanking gentle Lita's butt did slowly change a darker shade under Stacy's loving hand, which of course only made Stacy hotter and more eager to spank her bitch.

"Owww... ninety six... thank you mistress Stacy... owww... ninety seven... thank you mistress Stacy... owww... ninety eight... thank you mistress Stacy... owww... ninety nine... thank you mistress Stacy... owww... one hundred... thank you mistress Stacy."

"Mmmmm, that was fun, do you want a turn Torrie?" Stacy asked her girlfriend.

"I'd love a turn, thanks Stacy." Torrie said, sitting down next to Stacy.

"Great, here's the bitch for you." Stacy said, pushing Lita off her lap and onto Torrie's.

"Thanks." Torrie said, taking a moment to grope Lita's ass before starting, "I think since your bitch had the audacity to forget to call you by your proper title another 100 spanks is in order, don't you agree?"

"Oh I totally agree." Stacy said with a smile.

"I thought you would." Torrie said sweetly, before turning to Lita, her voice changing from sweet and loving to cold and uncaring, "You understand what's expected of you bitch?"

"Yes mistress Torrie." Lita replied humbly.

"Good." Torrie said as she brought her hand down hard on Lita's right ass cheek to begin the spanking.

"Owww... one... thank you mistress Torrie... owww... two... thank you mistress Torrie... owww... three... thank you mistress Torrie... owww... four... thank you mistress Torrie... owww... five... thank you mistress Torrie..."

Still wanting to try and avoid the type of brutal ass beating Stacy had given her earlier Lita obediently counted each spank and thanked mistress Torrie for every one of them.

It was humiliating for the redhead to find herself being spanked again so soon after her first spanking, but like before her inner desires of submission left her helpless to do anything but allow the WCW girls to spank her as she wallowed in humiliation.

What made this situation worse was the fact that she had been passed around like nothing more than a object between the two girls, or though she shouldn't be surprised. From the way Torrie and Stacy had talked about herself and Trish it was pretty clear that the WCW girls viewed the WWF girls as nothing but mindless sex objects to be used for their pleasure, and if Lita wasn't careful that is exactly what Stacy was going to turn her into, a mindless sex object. That is, if she hadn't turned her into one already.

A particularly vicious slap awoke Lita from her thoughts and she found herself concentrating more on mistress Torrie and the vicious spanking she was receiving.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Anal Invasion Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 139 milliseconds