• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bonding With Baby Gurl

Bonding With Baby Gurl

12

Daddies share a very special bond with their baby girls. It is a mystical bond that transcends all others and is beyond description.

In the father's eyes, his baby girl is his very world. She is his princess and even though she may have mild or sometimes sever character flaws, to him she can do no wrong. In short, the world revolves around his little girl and nobody better mess with her or there will be hell to pay and he will be the payment collector.

To the little daddy's girl, her father is the pinnacle of perfection. Her daddy is the best thing ever and he knows all and can fix all and will always be there for her. If you were to ask her who hung the sun, moon and the stars, she would look at you and say in a sweet little girl voice "My daddy did."

My sweet daughter Mandy and I share this type of bond and more. It is a bond that is deeper than words can even imagine to begin to describe and a bond that is almost mystical and spiritual and one that will never be broken.

Our bond began on her birthday which happens to be the same as mine and over the years grew stronger and stronger. Growing up my pet name for her was "Buttercup" but now as our relationship has evolved to a deeper more intimate level of soulmates and lovers, I call her my "Sweet Peaches n' Crème."

How did we cross the line from a regular father daughter relationship to one of intense passion, well it began slowly and gradually and before you know it we had crossed the line but without regret or remorse.

To give a better understanding of how it all occurred we need to go back to the beginning. Miranda, my wife and I met in college. I was studying to be a graphics design and advertising major and Miranda was studying to be a nurse. We had a whirlwind courtship and before we knew it Miranda was preggers and we were married when we were both about 20. Six months later, on my 21st birthday, Mandy was born.

For nine years we had a wonderful life but unfortunately Miranda could not have anymore children. We were a very close and loving family and next to my loving wife Miranda, Mandy was my world. I was fortunate to have a good boss who let me do a lot of work from home so I was there for Mandy when my wife had to pull the long 7a.m.-7 p.m. shifts.

From day one, I doted on Mandy and she was my little princess. As she grew older our bond became stronger and Miranda thinking it was sweet, encouraged it. Never in my wildest or darkest imagination did I ever think I would be sharing my bed with my daughter. I just loved her like a normal father did and she loved me.

Also Mandy knew that she could come to us when ever she faced a problem and we encouraged her to be open and honest with us no matter what the issue and she was.

For all practical purposes, it was a storybook life but tragedy would strike shortly after Mandy's 9th birthday which would bring tears to her sweet little eyes and I would have to look into those sweet loving brown eyes and tell her that her mommy wasn't coming home that she would be "Walking with the angels and looking after us in heaven."

Miranda had been hit by a drunk driver after pulling a late shift on the weekend and as I took Mandy to see her mother, Miranda took Mandy by the hand and said sweetly and lovingly "You are going to be the woman of the house from now on. I want you to promise me you will take good care of your daddy and love him like I would and care for him like I do."

"I promise mommy," Mandy said as Miranda stroked her sweet dark chestnut brown hair in pigtails and wiped the tears from her eyes'

"Fret not little one," Miranda said with a soft smile. "I will always be with you and in you. All I ask is you love and take care of your father and be the best little girl you can be," and with that she closed her eyes and we were ushered from the room

Two days later Miranda was buried and from the moment the funeral was over Mandy knew she was now the woman of the house and from that day forward our relationship would become stronger.

I threw myself into work and looking after Mandy. She was all I had left and I was determined to hold on to her. If I could be faulted with anything for the next nine or so years it would be being an overly protective father, yet Mandy knew and understood I was doing it out of love and appreciated it.

From the time we were on our own Mandy was open and honest about anything that concerned her. The first big test of this was shortly after school started when she was thirteen. Mandy came home and wanted to talk to me about a problem that was bothering her.

"What is the is the matter Buttercup," I said with a sweet loving fatherly voice.

"I need to talk to you about something but I don't know how to put it," Mandy said looking at me with those big brown eyes. "I was scared and when I told the school nurse about my problem she just smiled and said it was normal and that I should talk to you about it."

"Well tell daddy what the problem is," I said stroking her brown hair making her fell comfortable.

"Well, I was", and she then got quiet and looked around as if to see if any one was listening and then in a soft whisper continued the sentence by saying "bleeding from between my legs," and with that she almost turned a shade of deep red she blushed so much.

"Oh I see," I replied smiling knowing that it was time to have "the talk" with my little girl so I explained to her that it was all part of growing up and that nature was just getting her body ready for when she gets married and has her own family.

With a great sigh of relief she hugged my neck but then said the school nurse told her to get some pads and if I could pick her out some, so I did and with that little crisis solved she was happy once again.

The next three years would be pretty much uneventful except I would watch her go through typical teenager stuff. She would want to dye her hair purple then she out grew that, then she wanted to wear make up so I helped her with that.

In high school I also watched her go through a number of stages. The first one was when she went on a "meatless kick." She became a hard core vegetarian because a friend convinced her that it was the right thing to do so I honored it. However that didn't last two weeks and she broke that kick by bringing home a Big Mac.™

Also during this time, her hair would change and lighten as well as become curly(almost frizzy). It would lighten to a sandy brownish-blonde color she would joke that she resembled a poodle dog because of her curls, but she didn't care.

The next big events in which my fatherly advise would be called upon occurred basically at the same time(within a week or so of each other) the autumn following her 16th birthday.

She had come home from a party smelling of smoke and being the concerned father I asked her had she been smoking any thing. She tried to play it off but I had her look me in the eyes and tell me she hadn't been smoking.

That is when I noticed she couldn't and she told me that she had tired pot and had started smoking cigarettes as she pulled a pack that was nearly ¾ empty from her jacket pocket.

"So how long has then been going on young lady," I said in a loving but stern voice holding the cigarettes up.

"About a week or so," Mandy said looking down sheepishly afraid to look at me.

"Look at me," I said in a loving voice putting my hand under her chin to get her to raise her head up. "Why didn't you come to me first if you wanted to start smoking," I said. "I wouldn't have liked it but I could have gotten you the cigarettes."

"Would you have really," Mandy said smiling

"Yes," I replied. "Believe it or not I am not some ogar. If you want to take up smoking I can't talk bad about it because as you have seen I do it too on occasion."

"There is however one thing you must know," I added. "The law says that in this state persons under the age of 18 cannot purchase alcohol or tobacco so all you need to do is to tell me what brand you like and I will get them for you."

"You will," Mandy said smiling. "Thanks. That's a load off my mind. I was worried about how I was going to get them. Angie's sister got them for her and Angie gave me this pack."

"Well sweetie, there is one stipulation I will make and you MUST agree to," I added.

"And what's that," Mandy said almost in a worried tone.

"You must agree that you will only smoke here at the house or when you and I are together somewhere" I said. "Agreed?"

"Agreed," Mandy replied smiling. "Thanks a lot You 're the best dad in the world and I am sorry I snuck behind your back and started smoking," Mandy said giving me a warm hug and going off to bed.

With that I would have no more problems with her sneaking around doing things. However, would I be ready for what came next? The answer would be yes and no.

I was not ready for the fact that my baby girl was thinking about sex, what father is. There she was 16 years old and fully developed, her supple 34B-24-34 body, medium figure and her hair worn almost like a young woman. My baby girl was not a baby anymore, but I am glad that she decided to come to me with the issue.

It seems that she had begun experimenting with self pleasure. She pulled the dlido out that her best friend Angie had let her borrow.

"So tell me how far have you gone sexually," I asked concerned but nicely.

I haven't slept with a guy if that is what you are worried about," she said in an exasperated tone. "Don't worry, I am not ready for that," she said smiling. "I am saving myself for someone special, my prince charming and knight in shining armor."

"When I find him you will be the first to know," she said assuringly putting her hand on mine. Little did either of us know that that statement would be a foreshadowing of our relationship to come.

After Mandy turned 18 the summer of her graduation, she now was of legal age and she began acting like an adult. When she was at home, she would wear little if anything and was now not afraid to let me see her naked and it seems like she went out of her way to let me see her that way.

Mandy also made it a point to try to see me naked. She always seemed to catch me when I was showering or changing clothes to talk to me and she would act non-chalantly about it standing there topless or in an open shirt and no panties.

Lastly, Mandy would begin acting more affectionate towards me especially when we were home alone. When we would be sitting around the couch watching television, she would want to curl up on the couch next to me wearing only an open shirt or topless wearing panties.

When we would be sitting like that she would have her sweet little body in my arms with my arms around her and her fingers interlocked with mine and our hands would be resting very close to her crotch.

Surprisingly enough we never really did anything. I don't think either one of us were yet ready to but she was sure as hell sending messages that she wanted our relationship to become closer than it had before.

She also became more open sexually. She told me she wanted to go on birth control and was thinking about a special man she knew who was older and was waiting for the time to have sex with him. I told her then name of Miranda's OBGYN and she got on the shot once every three months.

I was hoping she was building up to introduce me to some college guy she had met in summer school but somehow I had the distinct impression that it was me she was talking about.

This cat and mouse game of pleasure as I call it went on for almost a year There were many times where the mood was right for us to cross that line but neither of us did. However we would cross that line one dark and stormy night and from that point we would never look back

I remember it like it was yesterday. It was the night before our birthday and we had been sitting around on the couch as usual watching a movie. Once the flick was over we went to bed. Mandy kissed me good night a soft peck on the cheek and went to her room and me to mine.

Around 1:30 in the morning or so I was awaken by loud thunder and steady flashes of lightning. It had appeared that the thunderstorm the weather forecasters were wondering about had held together and was just making its way into our area.

The next thing I knew, there was Mandy standing in the doorway in nothing but an open shirt and looking like she did when she was scared as a little girl.

" I can't sleep," she said in the little girl voice she used to have when she was really scared and had a pouty look on her face, standing there in a classic little girl pose with her head cocked to the side.

"This storm has got me scared and I need to be with someone. Can I sleep with you daddy?"

"Come on Buttercup" I said in a loving daddy voice and with that she smiled and came towards me.

The lightning flashes illuminated her body and made her seem to move in slow motion as she walked to me and took her shirt off. She then crawled into bed and got under the covers.

"You called me Buttercup." Mandy said with a sweet smile as she nestled her warm little naked body up against mine "You haven't called me Buttercup since I was a little girl."

"You will always be my little Buttercup no matter how old you get," I said as I went to hug her and give her a soft kiss on the forehead.

"Mmmmm this is nice," Mandy said as she had her back turned towards me and her hot little naked body nestled up against my naked body.

I couldn't help but have naughty thoughts about Mandy and it really became evident when my cock grew gradually and steadily erect and began pressing on her butt and the small of her back.

"Ooooooh," Mandy said with a lusty naughty little girl voice. "I feel something pressing me in my back. I wonder what it is," she added with a devilish grin putting her hand on my erect 8 inch cock and gently began stroking it.

"Oh my, is daddy having naughty thoughts about his little girl," Mandy said in a coy lusty voice.

I couldn't say a word and I knew I had been busted

"Don't worry," Mandy said reassuringly. "I find it quite arousing myself and must confess I like it, a lot," and with that she put her hands on mine and placed one hand between her breast and one between her legs on her warm wet pussy.

"Ohhhhh yes" she purred. "Rub your hands all over my hot little body."

I didn't know what to think but I wasted no time fulfilling her request. I started by caressing her soft supple breasts, cupping them in my hands and moved my hands up and down her torso until I reached her pussy where I would gently stroke it.

"Oh god yes daddy," Mandy crooned with delight. "Don't stop," and with that she put her arm around my neck and gently caressed the side of my face as our bodies rubbed together.

I kissed her on the ear and began to softly nibble on her the flesh of her neck.

"Mmmmmm," she purred. "That feels so good."

As we lovingly caressed each other's bodies, our faces turned towards each other and our lips met for the first time. It would be the spark which would ignite a firestorm of passion that would consume us and lead to a night of carnal pleasures neither of us would ever forget or regret.

The kisses were deep tongue probing tonsil swabbing French kisses, very intense and very passionate. Mandy turned over now so that she was laying on top of me and we embraced as we continued to kiss. Her warm, soft, sweet naked body felt heavenly pressed against mine.

Our limbs intertwined and we rubbed our legs together and as we did, Mandy slowly grinded her pussy against my pulsating cock. Outside the winds, rain thunder and lightning were raging as the massive storm pummeled the house. Inside, a storm was raging as well: A hot, torrid, unstoppable storm of lascivious, carnal lust.

I rolled Mandy over so that now she was on her back and began kissing and nibbling her neck as I began to make my way slowly down her sweet inviting body. I soon forgot that she was my little girl and saw her as a hot sensual young woman with whom I wanted to make mad, hot, passionate monkey love to.

"Take me," Mandy moaned with a breathy passionate voice. "Make me your hot little naughty slut."

This was a side I had never seen in Mandy although I must say she was a lot like her mother only more intense.

I moved my way down from Mandy's neck and zeroed in on her soft sumptuous breasts. I began to kiss and lick around her nipples and softly suck on them then I lovingly ran my tongue over her breast as she just crooned with delight.

After spending about five to ten minutes on her breasts, I softly kissed my way down her torso until I reached the top of her pubic region and gently gave her pussy a little lick up the slit.

"Mmmmm yes daddy," Mandy purred in a breathy voice. "Eat me. I wanna cum in your mouth as you savor my sweet nectar."

Mandy's legs instinctively parted and I dove into her pussy using my tongue lick a little cock and my fingers to bring her off to orgasm after earth shattering orgasm.

As I sucked on Mandy's sweet little pussy, she took my head and grabbed my brownish blonde hair and held my head there as she bucked up to meet my motions. In short, she was fucking my face.

I would make her cum at least twice in the fifteen to twenty minutes in which I ate her out and I savored every bit of her sweet honey dew nectar. She was sweeter than the sweetest Peaches and Crème and from this night forth I would call her that.

After completely satisfying her orally, Mandy would want me to fuck her. I asked her how she wanted it first and much to my surprise she wanted to be on top as she rode me cowgirl style.

Mandy rolled her body on top of mine and eased her pussy slowly down on to my cock. It was evident that she was pretty much a virgin because it hurt as it went in but she wanted it all.

As soon as I was inside her she just laid there at first as she got used to having my manhood deep inside her. We kissed as she slowly pumped my cock to keep it hard on my advice.

After she got used to the feeling she raised her body up and began to slowly fuck me cowgirl style. I put my hands on her hips and guided her motions. Her warm soft sweet silky smooth pussy felt like the finest satin against the sides of my cock. It was like hundreds of little velvety fingers gently stroking and caressing the sides of my cock.

Mandy would eventually build up speed and soon would be riding me fast and furiously. It wouldn't be long until the flower of her virtue would be plucked and as her hymen broke, she crooned with passion saying in a lustful breathy voice "Oh god yes-s-s-s-s-s "I am a woman now."

This would not stop Mandy, however; Instead, it added fuel to her fire and she begin riding me like I was a bucking bronco bouncing up and down on my cock. She pulled me up so that now we were both sitting up rocking back and forth as we fucked.

This would last for about five minutes and as it did we passionately kissed and caressed each others bodies and then she would lay me back down and continue to ride me.

It wouldn't be long until either of us would cum. I could fill my cock swell with cum and I felt Mandy's sweet little tight pussy quiver.

Oh yes-s-s-s-s- daddy make me cum," Mandy moaned in passion and with that she gasped for breath and I felt her pussy trickle its sweet juices over my cock. This signaled my cock to let spunk its load and I sent my hot manhood spewing forth into my sweet little girl.

Mandy would not want to stop and sweetly begged for more so I turned her over and laid her on her back and embraced her as I lie on top of her. My rock hard cock sunk deep into her soaking wet pussy and Mandy wrapped those luscious legs around my back and locked her ankles. We began fucking once again except this time, instead of being fast hot and furious, it was slow loving and sensual.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bonding With Baby Gurl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds