• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sounds Like Mom's Home

Sounds Like Mom's Home

12

Amber and her Dad were never the best of friends. She was conceived in a moment of lust, resulting in an unwanted teenage pregnancy followed by an unwanted marriage. Somehow, her parents Mark and Judy survived the first eighteen years of Amber's life together. It wasn't easy, or fun. None of the three could probably tell you why the parents stayed together.

Now the friction was to the point where any single event could lead to a meltdown.

Amber took the brunt of her father's aggravation. Even the people who knew her best did not know the horrors that the beautiful, blonde girl faced on a daily basis. There were no visible scars or telltale emotional warning signals.

Amber was too strong for that; too intelligent; and, too determined.

It was Saturday morning and Amber got out of bed around ten, certain that she had heard Mark tell Judy he was leaving. She opened the bedroom door, peeked around the corner, and walked quickly to the bathroom when it appeared nobody was in sight. She silently closed the bathroom door behind her.

She pulled off her jersey and stood naked in front of the mirror. Stressful battles with eating disorders brought on by family tensions had at least allowed her to maintain a slim figure. For all the joys in life she had missed out on, at least she had her looks. Nobody would take that from her.

She half turned and looked over her shoulder into the mirror. Her ass curved away from her lower back and down to her flawless legs. Her stomach was flat...her breasts full and firm.

With satisfaction, Amber turned on the water and got into the shower.

She let the water flow over her as if to cleanse her of all her troubles. It was great to have a peaceful Saturday morning for a change. After several minutes, she began to run soap over her body.

Amber's head snapped around at the sound of the door handle rattling. It had been loose for years and she knew the sound. She never locked the door after...the first visit, and the orders that followed it. Maybe she was wrong this time, but she doubted it. Amber froze. She heard the feet on the floor and then the unmistakable sound of a belt hitting the floor.

'Fuck. Fuck. Fuck,' her mind screamed. 'No! He was gone.'

A long moment passed, then she saw the fingers wrap around the shower curtain. It pulled back just enough for a head to appear.

"Good morning, Amber."

"I thought...you...you were...," she stuttered.

"I was gone?" Mark finished for her. "Nah. Just wanted Judy to think I was gone so she would leave for her mother's. Mind if I join you?"

Mark did not wait for his daughter's response. He entered the shower at the far end like he always did—nude and erect. His eyes took in every inch of Amber's body. His erection grew longer in just the few seconds it took to gawk at her.

"Turn around, sweetie," he ordered.

Long ago she learned not to resist, argue or attempt to flee. She pivoted in the wetness to show him her firm ass and long legs.

"OK. Finish washing," Mark said in a calm voice.

Amber turned to face him, preferring to see what he was doing. She hated surprises, but especially at times like this. She tentatively washed her arms and legs, purposely avoiding the most erotic zones. Still, her father slowly stroked his penis as he watched.

Finally, Amber moved the bar of soap up to her breasts and began cleaning them. She looked down, following her own hand instead of the one prolonging the erection a couple feet away. She knew if she lingered too long, he'd be angry. So she slid the soap between her legs.

Amber methodically moved the soap up and down over her pussy and clit. She wondered if he knew this excited her, even in the midst of her disgust. The teenager spread her legs and rubbed harder. She watched her Dad let go of his cock.

"Let me finish," he said, just like he always did.

Amber handed him the soap...and turned around. Mark started at her shoulders, standing close enough to let his throbbing cock swipe across her ass as he moved. He reached around one time to touch her breast and then returned to her back. He stepped backward slightly and began his normal process of touching every square inch of her tight ass. Eventually, Amber spread her legs, knowing he'd want access to her pussy.

She felt his fingers explore the area. They worked their way up until contacting her clit—not in a sensual way, but rather like an assault. Amber pushed her ass backwards as if to avoid his hand, but that only cause her to make contact with his cock again. Mark pulled her even closer, his erect shaft pressing between her cheeks.

"Ah, you like that. Don't you?" Mark said. "Whore. You want me to fuck you."

Amber didn't want her father to fuck her. She wanted him to go away. Forever.

"Bend over then," Mark told Amber, pushing her forward at the top of her back.

Amber panicked. He normally had her suck him off, or he used a condom. But now he was about to fuck her and she was off the pill because she couldn't afford the pills and school at the same time. Then she felt the tip of his cock at the entrance to her cunt.

"Please. Let me give you a blowjob this time," Amber begged, almost in tears.

"No way, sweetie. It's been too long."

With a single, violent thrust, Mark put his cock deep inside his daughter's cunt. Amber groaned, which her father took as a sign of delight. He began to fuck her. Once he had the rhythm established and their footing was secure, he reached for her tits and rolled the nipples between his fingers. Amber stifled a moan. Her nipples were her most sensitive spots and she felt the surge clear to her pussy. Mark gripped her tits harder and fucked her faster.

Then his hand moved to her clit and Amber stiffened.

"That's it, honey. Just relax and cum...like you always do. Be a good girl and cum for Daddy one more time," Mark urged her. "Feel how good it is to have my cock in you and my hand on your clit."

The talk always did him more good than her. Amber was more affected by his hands, which were now frantically working her over both high and low. Her breath came in short spurts; her heart pounded; her pussy involuntarily clenched his cock.

"Yes! Cum for me, baby."

Amber would have done anything not to cum. She had tried every trick she knew. But it was useless. Soon, she was on the brink and her Dad knew it.

"Don't fight it. You're a whore. You need to cum. Let it go, Amber."

She tried to grip the slippery tile wall, but her fingers just formed a fist. Amber pounded the shower wall as she began to cum. She desperately tried not to make any sound, but a whine of satisfaction escaped her mouth when she could no longer prevent the orgasm. Each contraction deep inside her pussy caused her to moan a little louder and Mark compounded it by squeezing her nipples a little harder.

Half way through her orgasm, he started his own.

"Oh, fuck! Babe, I'm cumming. Yes! Yes!"

She felt the warm cum accumulating inside her. Mark's cock rammed into her over and over, their skin slapping together under the shower. He held her by the hips, pulling her back with each thrust as his orgasm came to an end. Two...three more violent plunges and the last of his cum filled her.

He remained in her, still semi-erect.

"God, child. You are a hell of a fuck."

Amber leaned forward and cried, her tears mixing in with the pouring water.

###

"Hi, Mom. How's grandma?" Amber asked.

Judy kissed Amber on the cheek and laid a grocery bag on the kitchen table.

"She's fine. You really ought to go over more often and see her. She misses you," Judy said, methodically starting to put away the food.

"I know. I will."

Judy looked down at her daughter. "You OK?"

"Fine," Amber said with a shrug.

"You don't sound like it," Judy said.

"I'm fine, OK?"

The tone of Amber's voice was enough to make Judy back off. She wondered why Saturday's were sometimes a reason for sadness for her teenager. She thought kids lived for weekends.

"Hey, Mom?" Amber said.

"What, honey?"

Amber hesitated for a long moment. "Have you ever thought of leaving Dad?"

Judy stood like a statue, stunned by Amber's question. Most of her married life flashed before her eyes. Judy remembered the two times she had left Mark before—both times because of his affairs that were discovered by way of correspondence or phone calls or sightings in public places. They were when Amber was too young to put the pieces together and figure out why they were living in a new place and why Daddy wasn't with them.

Both times Judy returned to Mark. But each time brought on new anger and new resolve. She warned him that the next time—the last time—would mean dire consequences for him.

Judy sat next to her daughter. "Yes, I have."

"Recently?"

"Well, there have been things...long ago...that you don't need to worry about, darling. But he knows that any more, uh, slip-ups would be the end," Judy said.

"The end?" Amber repeated.

"You know I'm not a violent person, honey. But I can't promise that I could stop myself if...if there are any more...any more women."

It was difficult for Judy to say. But at eighteen, she figured her daughter was old enough to understand.

Amber just nodded and looked down at the table.

"Your Dad is not perfect, Amber. None of us are. But I've given in to him many times just trying to keep the family together—to give you a better life. Maybe your life would have been better without us...," Judy said.

"No. No, Mom. You did the right thing," Amber assured her.

"But if he does it again..."

The words trailed off. Amber barely heard them, deep in thought.

###

Amber sat cross-legged on her bed staring out the window, listening to her cell phone's dial tone.

"Hey, Kristi. What's up?" Amber said when hearing the familiar voice answer.

"Amber! This is awesome. I was just thinking of you."

"Why?" Amber asked, falling onto her back.

"We need to get together. When was the last time we got into any trouble together?"

Amber laughed to herself, realizing that was exactly why she had called the nineteen year old queen of getting in trouble. Kristi's cheerleader looks and tomboy penchant for horsing around had earned her quite the reputation in high school. Nothing had changed in the year since.

"I know. In fact, I called to see if we could meet up this weekend," Amber said.

"Awesome. Just tell me where to be and when."

Amber made the arrangements and that evening the friends were chatting over pizza. The conversation was more than a half hour old before Amber finally got around to the main point.

"Hey, I have to ask you something," Amber said seriously.

"Sure. What?"

"You'd do almost anything for me, right? If I really, really needed something?" Amber asked.

Kristi looked surprised. "Of course I would."

Amber paused. "How about if you got to have sex at the same time?"

Kristi's eyes widened. "Shit! I'm there."

Amber laughed at her friend's eagerness. "What if I told you I wanted you to have sex with my Dad?"

"Your Dad?" Kristi stopped chewing and stared across the table. "You want me to fuck your Dad?"

"Seduce him first, then fuck him," Amber added nonchalantly. "With me there."

Kristi put a half-eaten piece of pizza back on the plate. "Have you lost your mind, girl?"

Amber looked concerned. "Please, Kristi. I really, really, really want this."

"Why?"

"I'll tell you that in a minute," Amber pleaded. "Please say yes."

Kristi pondered everything her friend had just asked of her. "Only because it's for you."

Amber beamed, jumping into Kristi's side of the booth and hugging her. "Thank you! Thank you! You won't regret this."

After the sudden show of appreciation was over and Amber was back on her side of the table, Kristi said, "Tell me what's up."

Amber took a deep breath and a long drink of her soda. Then she said, "It began a couple years ago...."

###

When Mark entered the family room, he was surprised to see Kristi and Amber sitting together on the couch. It had been a long time since his daughter's gorgeous, blonde friend was over on a Saturday. Many times Mark had imagined himself stripping Kristi of her sexy clothes, tasting her young body, and then fucking her over and over. On this day, she looked extraordinarily tempting.

"Hi, Kristi," he said while plopping down in his favorite chair.

"Hi," Kristi said with a wide smile.

"It's great to see you again." Mark's eyes wandered up her shapely legs, past the bottom of her short skirt and up to the large breasts pushing against her tight sweater.

"Yeah. When Amber called I realized how long it's been since we've been together," Kristi said, uncrossing her legs and then crossing them again under Mark's watchful eye.

Amber smiled to herself. Kristi was going to play this to the hilt, and then some. She knew for a fact her lecherous father would never be able to resist her. She wondered if Kristi even bothered to wear panties. Hopefully, she wouldn't have to wait long to find out.

They watched TV and chatted for a little while. If a visitor didn't know the background of the relationship between Amber and her father, they would have never suspected anything was going on. But the father and daughter knew, and the undercurrent was powerful. In this instance, Mark was conniving to get his hands on his daughter's best friend—never knowing that Kristi was intent on making every dream he ever had come true.

"Would you like something to eat or drink, Dad?" Amber asked.

"A beer would be great," Mark said, pleased by his daughter's apparent eagerness to serve him.

"I'll get it," Kristi said, hopping off the couch before Amber could even move.

Mark watched her walk into the kitchen, the little skirt swaying back and forth over her ass. He could see her open the refrigerator, close it, and then re-enter the family room with a bottle of beer. She held it by her side, but his eyes were on Kristi's chest, obviously unrestrained by a bra.

Kristi walked straight to him with an almost imperceptible grin on her face. As she lifted the bottle to give it to Mark, she let her hand brush against her skirt, causing it to rise along with the bottle before falling back down. In that instant, Mark got an unexpected view of Kristi's tanned thighs.

"Thanks, Kristi."

"You're welcome, Mr. Williams," Kristi said.

"Call me Mark." He had the beer in his hand, looking up into the nineteen year old girl's incredible face. He took a long drink. Kristi stared down at him.

"Is there anything else I can get you...Mark?" She pressed against his knees with her legs, in effect forcing him to separate his own legs. Kristi inched forward until she was almost touching Mark's crotch.

Mark put the top of the beer bottle under the hem of Kristi's skirt and slowly began to lift it. Amber could see the very top of Kristi's leg appear, yet there was no hint of panties. Mark lifted the skirt another couple inches and, finally, the thin strap of a thong became visible.

As Mark held the skirt in place, Kristi calmly put her hands on the bottom of her sweater and pulled it up. Mark let his eyes move up, past the teenager's flat, hard stomach to the bottom of her breasts. Then, as Kristi lifted the sweater over her head, Mark concentrated on the full, firm breasts and magnificent pink nipples that stood out from the tips. Kristi flung the sweater aside and fluffed her long, blonde hair back into place.

Mark used his free hand to hold Kristi's skirt up. Amber saw the beer bottle move forward until the top was touching Kristi's thong-covered pussy. Mark pressed the bottle up and the thin material of the thong began to disappear inside Kristi's hole. Kristi let out of a soft moan as an inch or so of the bottle entered her.

Then Mark removed the bottle and took a drink. He used his tongue to clean off the final drops of beer from around the top, gazing up at Kristi the entire time.

"You taste great," he said.

"Ready for a snack?" Kristi asked, rolling her nipples between her fingers.

"I'm starved."

Kristi leaned forward and put her hands on the arms of the chair. Her breasts hung directly in front of Amber's father, but only until she allowed one of them to rest on his lips. Then Mark opened his mouth and, without any further effort required, he had as much of Kristi's breast to feast on as he liked.

Amber squirmed on the couch, more than a little stimulated by the scene she had been watching. She wanted desperately to play with herself, but also knew she had to let the whole thing play out if her intended goal was to be fully met. So she just watched as her father licked and sucked her best friend's luscious breasts.

"Oh, God, that's good. Bite my nipples. Please!" Kristi begged.

Mark put the beer bottle on the table next to him, never losing contact with Kristi's tit. With that done, he was able to fulfill her request and also place both hands on the girl's ass. He squeezed her cheeks roughly and pulled aside her thong. Amber could see Mark's fingers search out Kristi's cunt and begin to probe it.

"Fuck, yes. Suck me harder, Mark. Harder!"

Kristi writhed between Mark's legs, seemingly ready to cum at any moment. Although she couldn't see it, Amber knew her father's cock had to be rock hard inside his pants.

Mark had Kristi's skirt pushed up onto her back, exposing her ass completely. He yanked the thong down until it clung tightly around her youthful thighs. His hands were everywhere, frantically exploring her ass and pussy as he alternated between Kristi's breasts. The girl's moans came louder and more quickly.

"I want you to strip for me. Get naked," Mark suddenly ordered.

Kristi was somewhat relieved to get away from his mouth and hands for a minute. The whole thing was becoming more erotic than she had imagined. So she quickly stood up and took a step back from the chair.

Amber saw the light glisten off Kristi's wet tits. The nipples were a dark red now from the attention her Dad's teeth had given them. Then Kristi put her thumbs inside the waistband of her skirt and she slowly pushed it down.

All eyes were on her lower body as the skirt slipped down, past her knees and gathered around her ankles. Kristi gracefully kicked it aside and let Mark stare at her pussy, barely hidden by the tiny thong. A few seconds later, the thong, too, was on the floor and Kristi stood naked.

Mark pulled down the zipper on his pants, reached inside his shorts and pulled out his long, thick erection. It was Kristi's turn to stare now and she was a little startled by the size of the cock pointing up at her. She was used to her teenage boyfriends and their less than spectacular organs. This one was...spectacular.

"Turn around," Mark said.

Kristi half-turned, making eye contact with Amber for the first time since approaching her father with the beer. Amber grinned nervously and Kristi winked back. They were both OK...so far.

Kristi felt Mark's fingers trace the outline of her ass, ending up at the entrance to her now-wet pussy. He gathered the moisture on his finger and rubbed it on her inner thighs.

"You're very beautiful, Kristi."

She took that as permission to face him again.

"Thanks." Her eyes were locked back onto his throbbing cock.

"See what you've done to me?" he said, gripping his cock with one hand and stroking it a single time.

"What do you think we should do about it?" Kristi asked.

"You felt awfully wet to me. Maybe we can use it to satisfy that need. You deserve it," he said.

"Can Amber join us?"

"Of course," Mark said, glancing over at his daughter. "That sounds a little...kinky."

Kristi smiled. "Do you like kinky?"

"Sometimes." Mark looked up at Kristi.

"Well, I've got just the thing for you," Kristi replied. "Why don't we move to a bedroom."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sounds Like Mom's Home

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds