• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Black Geek Meets Blonde Geek

Black Geek Meets Blonde Geek

My name is Louis Smithsonian. I'm around five-foot-eight, stocky and dark-skinned. I'm originally from Haiti though I currently live in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. I live in a nice duplex on French Avenue in Brockton's South Side. Not too far from the fire station. These days, I live with my Mama and my older sisters Judy and Martha. My older brother recently moved out of the house. I attend Brockton Community College and currently major in Psychology. To make a little money, I work as a security guard. I'm a fairly decent and very friendly guy. People tell me that I'm naïve but that's okay. Nothing wrong with being a little optimistic, you know?

One thing my buddy Steeves Volmer, the big-shot and quite legendary ( in his own mind ) bisexual black male urban fiction writer, constantly bugs me about is the fact that I prefer white women to black women. Hey, it's not my fault that most black women are rude, crude, mean and vicious. They got no manners. And they act as if the black male is their property. I am not anybody's property. I am a man. Thank you very much. This is my story of finding love with a sexy white mama named Michelle Thomas.

I was hanging out in the Brockton Community College library when I first saw her. She was around five-foot-ten, slim, with very pale skin, long blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. I've always had a thing for white women. Especially pretty blondes like Michelle. So when she sat next to me and said hello, I couldn't help but smile. We started talking. And I found out we had a lot in common. Like me, Michelle graduated from Brockton Community High School a few years ago. She attends Brockton Community College and is a member of the women's varsity soccer team. I am a good Haitian man so as you can imagine, I love me some soccer. I'm a big fan of NCAA Soccer, both men's and women's. My favorite teams are Boston College, Georgia Tech, University of Michigan and Ohio State University. They have the best men's and women's soccer teams in the NCAA Division One.

To my great surprise, Michelle was a fan of Boston University's men's and women's varsity soccer teams too. She hoped to transfer either to Boston University or Northeastern University after graduating from Brockton Community College in June of 2009. We sat there, talking while checking out videos on YouTube. Hell, I couldn't believe it when I found out we liked the same shows. Like me, Michelle loved Heroes, Smallville and Supernatural. I think they're the top shows on television right now. I'm also partial to the action-packed supernatural-themed comedic hit Reaper. Wow. Both Michelle and I laughed at how much we had in common. I couldn't believe it. I didn't think gals like her existed. So when she asked me if I wanted to share a meal in the school cafeteria later that night, I practically jumped. In case you're wondering, I said a resounding yes. Thank you very much.

So, we went to the cafeteria and bonded over sandwiches and warm coffee. Michelle was something else, folks. I have never seen a woman eat so much. And she's so athletic and fit-looking. I wonder where she puts away all the food she eats! Before my amazed eyes, she swallowed three super-sized subway sandwiches and gulped down three steaming hot cups of coffee. Um, the large cups. Like the big ones they got at Dunkin Donuts. Not the regular-sized ones. Yeah. Folks, there's nothing quite as sensual as watching a woman eat. Michelle was turning me on without even trying. After eating, we talked about more stuff.

I told her how fascinated I was with the comic-to-film phenomenon which seems to be hitting Hollywood right now. All those superhero movies coming out. Spiderman one through three. Iron Man. The Hulk. The Incredible Hulk. Hancock. The Fantastic Four. The Fantastic Four : Rise of the Silver Surfer. X-Men volumes one through three. And the upcoming Wolverine movie. The truly fascinating thing was that Michelle seemed to know as much about comic books as I did, which is saying a lot. The few female comic book fans that are out there seem to prefer the Manga stuff. Nothing against Japanese comics but I'm all about the American comic books. Thank you very much. Give me Spiderman and Superman over Naruto any day. Got it? Cool.

I was thrilled to discover that Michelle shared the same beliefs. She wasn't into the Japanese comics either. We spent hours arguing, discussing whether Superman from the movie Superman Returns could defeat the green goliath from the movie Incredible Hulk in a fair fight. I sincerely doubt it. You see, Superman is scared of little green rocks and the Hulk is a green menace. He would kick Superman's ass so hard, Superman's alien ancestors would feel it all the way to the Krypton version of the afterlife. Word up, folks. The Hulk doesn't play. He doesn't hold back in a fight. And he never gets his ass kicked. I've seen Superman get his ass kicked and handed to him when he took on Doomsday. Michelle and I finally disagreed. Like many of the chicks, she likes Superman because he's a good-looking guy with super powers and a martyr complex. I love the Hulk because he's one hundred percent man. Pure anger. Pure hate. Pure power. That's why he's the ultimate fighting machine in the world of comic books. End of story. Even though I had her beat in this argument, Michelle refused to concede defeat. She kept going on and on about how Superman could melt the Hulk with his Heat vision or simply throw him into space. I reminded her that Superman's antics would only piss off the Hulk, who only gets stronger as he gets angry. In short, the Hulk could rip Superman in half and throw half of him into space and send the other half to Lois Lane in Metropolis as a souvenir. The argument ended at a draw, folks.

The Bat Bus came by and since it was eight thirty in the evening, I had to go. I wished Michelle goodnight. She grinned, shook my hand and said she wants to see me tomorrow. We need to finish the argument. I looked at her, smiled, then shook her hand and left. I sat on the Bat Bus as it felt the college campus, grinning like an idiot. That night, as I lay in bed, I thought of Michelle. I didn't know women like her existed. The next day, I looked for her on campus. I ran into her in the Technology building. She looked even lovelier than before. Clad in a red T-shirt and blue sweatpants, she looked hotter than most chicks on the campus. We walked together for a minute, then I asked her to lunch. She looked me in the eye and asked me if I was asking her out. I froze. What's a brother to say? I crossed my fingers and said yes. Michelle smiled, and said yes. Yes, she wanted to go out with me. and this, folks is how it all began.

Michelle and I began hanging out, and eventually became a couple. I introduced her to my mother and sisters. They liked her. My mother, who once said she'd prefer for me to be with a black woman, changed her mind when she saw how nice and awesome Michelle was. We graduated from Brockton Community College together in 2009. I went to Bridgewater State College to pursue a degree in psychology. She went to Boston University. We still make time to see each other. I intend to move in with her someday soon. This is how I met the woman of my dreams and found happiness. I'm a geek who's found a female of his species. And she's hot, and better than I could have ever imagined. Lucky me!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Black Geek Meets Blonde Geek

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds