• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • MY Wife and her Present

MY Wife and her Present

Tammy and her husband had been married for 2 years, it had been a long 2 years but they had made it... you know what they say the first years are the hardest...

Her husband had always been interested in bringing another partner to the bedroom, and she had always just chalked that up to the fact that all men were in to that, but that no one actually went through with it...

What she hadn't counted on was that her husband had become a man of more than just talk in the last few years, he had spent his nights while she was at school searching Craigslist and other sites for another person... and he had found them, so on their anniversary night she was in for quit a shock....

Tammy came home after working cursing the fact that she had to work that day while her husband stayed home he had "taken it off to celebrate their anniversary"... but that was bull shit because she had been at work so more likely he had taken it off to just sit around the house.

When she came in the front door she was again pissed because the dogs they had were in their kennel, the least he could do is watch the dogs she thought!

"Hello!" she said expecting that he would be down stairs... "HELLO!" she yelled after she had not gotten an answer....

"Come upstairs" he yelled down at her

"Let me let the dogs out first... geesh you could have..." but she was cut off

"NO just come upstairs... and stop your bitching!" He yelled down.

Tammy was not pleased having to pass by her little dog with out letting her out.

As she climbed the stairs she thought this was all a little odd... it was dark... and it was the middle of the day, it was pretty clear that he had covered the window with covers or something to block the light out...

"What the hell is this?" she asked as she opened the door to her room... but it was to late the little light the shined into her room now gave a glimpse of what this was... she could just make out not one person but 3 or 4 people standing in her room and she could tell they were not wearing anything. She was pulled in and the door was closed behind her quickly...

"What the fuck..."

But before she could say much she was on her knees and a cock was being forced into her mouth... she was about to bite it when her husband spoke from somewhere to her left.

"be nice these guys are here at my request... you don't know any of them... hell I don't know any of them, but they are here for you, and they will not hurt you... okay they will but not more than I would!"

Then he was quite and hands began to tear the clothes from her body. All this time the cock was still trying to gain acceptance to her mouth... someone pinched her nipple and she opened her mouth to scream and that was all it took the cock was thrust forward and filled her mouth, she had no choice now but to suck it.

Other hands were now exploring her body, some had already made their way to here pussy and were probing and caressing, which she rather enjoyed. Others were still tugging and pinching her nipples.

Someone put their cock in her hand and she began to stroke it, she knew that neither the cock in her mouth nor the one in her hand were that of her husbands. Soon the other hand was filled with a cock, and this too she realized was not her husbands, this meant that there had been four men and she was servicing three of them now.

The cock in her mouth pulled out and another took it place quickly, she felt as the man that had been in her mouth walked behind her and started exploring her with his hands, he was rubbing her clit, which had been left alone by those men who had decided it had been a better use of their time to get themselves jerked for awhile.

Suddenly the new man in her mouth pulled out and the third with great force shoved himself down her throat... she went to push him away but as she did someone pinned her hands behind her and another man grabbed her head... this man was now with great force fucking her face... she was oozing with wetness and tears were starting to come out her eyes as he fucked her face hard, she secretly prayed that he could match this force in her pussy.

When he pulled out she got the first feel of her husbands ragging cock as he took his turn fucking her face... she knew he liked this, he watched porn like this and had done it with her once or twice, but she knew this was special for him because he was really drilling into her tonight.

She was picked up than and thrown on their bed where no time was wasted a man lay below her and pumped his cock into her pussy... she sighed she needed this... she needed the feel of being filled up.

Just as she was getting use to the man pumping from below a cock was pressed to her lips again and she willingly opened and started sucking. She had never been so turned on, she was being forced to fuck so many men and she did know any of them but they were doing wonderful jobs.

Then it happened that last hole that could be filled was suddenly invaded, and she knew this too was her husband, because this was his other guilty pleasure. She was being fucked in every hole and she knew that somewhere in the dark another man sat waiting for an opening. She was trying hard to not bite down on the cock in her mouth as she was sucking and screaming in ecstasy all at the same time.

She felt as the man below her stopped pumping and held as cum filled her pussy, and like it had been planned the other two followed shortly there after filling her mouth and asshole full of cum. As the three men pulled away she wondered about the fourth, but not for long as she was pulled by the hair to the ground again and forced to swallow yet another hot load of cum, and this one from the original face fucker because he shoved his cock so far in that she was sure she would pass out... and she did.

When she woke up the next day the windows were all uncovered and her husband was asleep in the bed next her like it was any other morning... she knew that she owed him big time for last night and that somehow she would need to find some girls to perform a similar feat for him before next year, but for now she thought a good morning blow job would work alright..

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • MY Wife and her Present

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 88 milliseconds