• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Breaking Him In Ch. 01

Breaking Him In Ch. 01

12

"There are 3 trials before I will consider you as my slave." I kept my voice soft as I handed the man across from me a glass of wine.

His hand shook ever so slightly as he took it from my grasp and I allowed myself a small smile. Nerves were very common for a first time submissive, and it only served to arouse my senses as I watched him swallow hard as I sat next to him, barely touching his flesh with my own.

"You will be expected to perform all duties in each task. I am not an unreasonable Mistress, however I do expect you to comply to my every request. Is that clear?" I turned my head ever so slightly toward his face, my deep brown eyes searching his own for any signs of hesitation.

He cleared his throat before meeting my gaze. "I will do anything for your pleasure Mistress. My wish is to serve you completely."

"Stand before me slave." My voice lost its softness and the difference seem to take him a little by surprise before he stood in front of me, his broad shoulders pulled back as a sign of strength.

"I expect a full inspection before we begin. Remove your clothing slave, but do it slowly."

I leaned back in the chair and bought the wine glass to my crimson lips as I watched him slowly unbutton his shirt. Still nervous, he had to attempt the top button twice before his trembling fingers finally managed it, then, realising he was being judged, he continued without further impediment.

Shrugging his shirt from his shoulders, he let it fall to the floor as he started to turn in a full circle for my careful observation.

"Thwack!" The noise of the paddle striking his denim covered ass reverberated in the room and he gasped audibly at the sudden pain that immediately followed.

Turning toward me he looked bewildered and I raised my hand to his face and held his chin within my long fingertips, forcing him to look down from his 6' 1" height to my much smaller stature.

"You do not leave clothes on the floor slave." I said through clenched teeth. "I will not be your mother, is that clear? Consider this a warning." I let my fingernails dig ever so slightly into his flesh as I spoke, and when I released him from my grip I noticed the small half crescents denting his lightly stubbled jaw.

"Please Mistress, I lost my head. This will never happen again my Lady." He spoke quietly and kept his eyes downcast as he knew my displeasure this early could mean the end.

He bent at the waist and collected his shirt, folding it neatly and placing it onto the chair that I indicated with a movement of my head.

"Continue slave."

Once again he raise his eyes slightly and removed the thick black belt from around his waist before starting to take it to the chair.

"Bring it here." I knew I didn't need to tell him what I needed, he was certain to pay attention after the first taste of the paddle.

I held the leather in my hands and gave it a testing flex. I smiled broadly as I thought how this poor unsuspecting man had just handed me his punishment for the next time he displeased me.

Bending low to the ground he soon removed his shoes and socks, placing them neatly with his shirt, before unzipping his jeans and tugging them down his well muscled thighs.

I stood once more and indicated he should turn for me. With his back to me, I slowly traced my nail down his spine to the crack of his ass. He shuddered at my touch and I knew he was hard before he turned back toward me.

I traced the line of his arm as he turned and then his chest, running my fingers lightly through the thick hair before reaching his nipples.

"Remove the rest of your clothing slave."

He was shaking as he stepped from his jockey shorts, his large erection springing free and pointing straight toward me.

Running my fingers down his sides I traced the contours of his hips before taking a step back.

"Your first test is how well you take commands slave. You may not do anything, nor touch anything without my permission. If you wish to ask me for something you may address me as Mistress. Any time wasting questions will be reason for punishment."

He nodded his head eagerly, his excitement at being at my mercy quite evident.

"Kneel at my feet." As he sank to his knees I placed my right foot onto his shoulder, allowing him a look at my glistening pussy, which lay uncovered beneath my black skirt. He blinked and swallowed a few times, his chest rising and falling with the effort to control himself.

"Remove my boots slave and kiss my feet." The order was a simple warm up so he would know his requirements for the future.

Carefully he moved his hands up the supple leather of the red boot and gently cupping the back of my knee in his right hand, he unzipped the boot with his left before easing it off my foot, careful to ensure my balance was not once compromised.

His mouth was wet and war as he slid my toe into his mouth, careful licking it and swirling his tongue around it before sucking it in and out. His left hand caressed my instep as he took more toes in with the first, swirling his tongue between the gaps and keeping his eyes on mine.

I took my foot from his shoulder and replaced it with the other for him to repeat the process. He didn't disappoint, lavishing as much attention to left foot as he had its partner.

I leant forward and pushed him backwards with my foot, watching him lose his balance and watch me carefully in case he had displeased me.

"Mistress? Do I not please you correctly?" His voice wasn't whining or pathetic, more wanting to convey his desire for me to be happy.

"You will do thus far slave. Now I want to explore your restraint." I moved past him and clicked my fingers, indicating he should follow.

"You will not always be required to pleasure me orally slave. Not unless I have asked or you have a genuine desire. Even then I may rebuff you. You will be required to please me as I ask, when I ask. You will not be allowed to touch yourself or to cum without my permission." I took a breath and looked at him careful, gauging his reaction to the last stipulation.

His nod said it all. "I'm yours as you desire My Lady." He murmured, leaning against the gentle caress of my fingers through his hair.

Suddenly I tugged it back and forced his face close to my own.

"I require you to have complete trust in me slave. Any hesitation will be a waste of both of our time. I am a generous Domme, but I expect nothing but complete subservience. Anything you do that displeases me will cause me to punish you. Punishments vary as will the pain level. I do not wish to cause you any great injury, but you will certainly feel the punishment. Is that clear?"

I caressed his hair again as he took in everything.

"When may I begin my service of you my Mistress?" Was his only reply. This was going to work out well.

" Your first test has already began, my love, now I start testing you properly." I whispered next to his ear before giving it the slightest nip.

It seemed that with each of my touches, my willing new slave got a jolt rushing through his taut body. His breathing grew heavier as my fingers trailed once more through the furry down on his broad chest before circling his nipples delicately.

"This is always about pleasure slave. What makes me happy is what you will endure. It is not about your orgasm, it is about servitude and with servitude comes benefits." I paused briefly and stilled my fingers on his rosy, tight bud.

Ever so slightly I began to pinch and twist first his left nipple, then his right, the pressure and force increasing as he tried not to cry out in pain.

I dropped my gaze to his cock, stiffening obscenely now, precum dripping freely from the slit, pooling onto his naked thigh.

"I will show you realms of pleasure and pain slave." I whispered in his ear, pushing him backward on the bed, his head landing squarely on the pillow.

Moving catlike I stretched myself fully above him, continuing to pinch and tweak his nipples between my fingertips firmly, before lowering myself to sit across his thighs, his throbbing hot cock resting against my pussy.

He moved beneath me and was quickly rewarded to a fierce pinch of both nipples, causing him to howl out in pain. Silently he stared up at me, waiting to see if that was the end of the punishment.

"You are not to move unless you are given permission my pet." I whispered as I bent toward his ear, leaning my large breasts in direct contact with his mouth.

"In time you will be allowed free reign; but right now it's about your trial."

I dipped my nipple into his opened, moist mouth and moved it back and forth against his lips. I could tell he was fighting his instincts, his hands were clenched tightly amongst the sheets, the fine beads of sweat of his brow a certain sign.

"You are free to use only your mouth slave."

He didn't need any further encouragement and greedily he clasped my dusky nipple between his teeth, his rough tongue licking and tasting me thoroughly before releasing it from his teeth and moving his head to the other. He didn't follow the same tactic, this time slowly licking my pale flesh before darting his tongue across my nipple with maddening expertise.

I could feel my juices begin to coat my thighs and I rocked a little closer to his cock, allowing him to feel the effect being a good slave has on me.

The heat of my pussy sent him into a licking and sucking frenzy, drawing me closer and closer to release, but this was about his limits not my own.

Abruptly I pulled away and rocked back on my knees. Leaning to one side I opened the drawer of the bedside table and removed 2 sets of stainless steel cuffs. These weren't the plastic ones that can be released through pressure, oh no. These required a key, any that was the one in my possession.

"Do you understand why these are necessary slave?" I asked as I swung them within his line of vision.

His eyes grew wide as the came into focus, but not fearful. Lust seemed to fill them, and more than that, acceptance.

"Yes Mistress, I understand and I thank you." His words came out in little gasps as the realisation sunk in. He wanted this more than anything, more than he was wiling to admit to even himself and his beautiful Mistress knew it before him.

I released his nipples and stood next to the bed.

"Stay on your back slave and extend your arms."

He complied instantly and I moved to snap the cold metal into place, his arms stretched far enough apart to cause discomfort.

"Now bend your knees slave so that you ankles touch your thighs." I said this coldly, not allowing an option for questioning without severe repercussions.

Slowly he bought his knees up and I spread his thighs apart roughly. Reaching to the middle side of my bed I unveiled a leather cuff that tied at the ankle before becoming attached to a chain that was stretched tight. Moving to the other side quickly I surveyed the position slave was in.

With his arm stretched wide and his thighs straining apart, he had maybe an inch to move his feet, not enough to alter what happened, just slightly enough room to untense once in a while.

"What is your fantasy slut?" I asked casually as I moved out of his line of vision, entering the bathroom off to the left.

His silence spoke volumes about his confidence and I contemplated this new slaves commitment. He was new at this, no doubt about it, but that wasn't the issue. It was his want to submit yet something held him back..something that needed discovering.

"Slave you will answer me now." I called as I slipped first one leg, and then the other into the harness.

"Mistress my fantasy is to be used by you." He began, his voice trailing off with a tinge of hesitation.

I looked into the mirror as I replied "Tell me slave. You wont be punished. Tell me what your fantasy has been." I leant forward and added the final touch to my outfit before leaving the bathroom and joining him in the room.

"I have a fantasy My Lady, that you host a dinner party for your friends and I am the service boy. You have me bring out each course that I have prepared and once I serve the meals, you order me under the table to offer extra services at your whim to your guests." Slaves voice was strangled as his desires poured out of him. He couldn't see me as I remained off to one side so when I reappeared it took him a moment to be able to breath.

Before him I stood, my long red hair flowing and caressing my considerable breasts which were barely contained in a black leather bodice, with laces from the navel to the top of my nipples, exposing my flesh in some medi evil garb. My legs had on the sheerest of black stocking that stopped at mid thigh, but what caught his breath was what lay between the leather & the stockings.

The flesh covered strap on was nestled against my mound as though it had always been there. With a thinner tip than most, it was perfect for a beginner, while the thick base made them crave me to thrust it deeper and harder. It felt warm and veiny in my hand, just like slaves cock would as I stroked my "penis" and knelt between his thighs.

"Please Miss, my arse is a virgin. I am so sorry to disappoint you." The anguish was evident in his tone, he wanted to please me but was unsure of my approval of his experience.

Kneeling on the bed I leant gently upwards so that the tip of the strapon merely brushed the crease in his balls.

"You won't disappoint me slave," I murmured as I dipped my head to take his bottom lip between my own, sucking it gently before sliding my tongue into his eager mouth.

The firm strength of his lips matched my own and I admired his determination to hold one small semblance of control. Wriggling my hips just so, I reminded him who owned him by placing the tip of my strap-on just on his tender, unready entrance and immediately his kisses were more submissive.

My tongue swirled over his, licking it and sucking it between my lips as I moved slightly up and down, merely rubbing his hole, before plunging my tongue once again into the wet recess of his mouth.

I pulled away abruptly, noting his still closed eyes with a smile.

Placing my finger to his reddened, bruised lips I moved my tongue to his nipples, swirling first the left, then the right in my mouth for only the briefest moment.

"Open your eyes slave."

His heavily lidded eyes opened automatically and I could sense the desire in them, that and feel his pulsating cock against the soft skin of my belly.

"Are you nervous pet?" I enquired, as my mouth worked down his stomach, his hairs tickling my nostrils as I swirled my tongue into his belly button, pausing slightly to raise my eyes to his response.

"Yes my Mistress." His voice was deep and hesitant but the movement of his hips hadn't escaped my notice. The strap-on was now nestled firmly against his hole and that was something he obviously desired, much to my delight.

"Don't be scared slave, I am here to break you in; never to break you."

Moving myself lower, the strap-on fell away from his tight arse and his sigh of disappointment was audible. Ignoring him I moved into what I wanted, to ready this pet for his next step.

Sliding my tongue over the puckered skin of his balls, I spread his thighs as much as the restraints would allow. Replacing my tongue with my lips, I sucked gently on each of his firm balls then took them into my mouth, sucking them in and out as though I would a rock hard cock, inhaling his musky scent as I buried my nose against the base of his penis.

His cock was moving against my nose in anticipation of what would come, and yet deep down, he knew that aspect wasn't about to happen.

Dropping my head lower, my hair fell as a curtain over his balls and cock, as I pointed my tongue and slowly began to trace the line of his puckered hole.

The tangy essence of him drove me wild as I maintained the same pressure, slowly licking the edges of his arse, then licking it up and down, just enough to elicit a moan from slave, before I went back to lapping at the sides.

Parting my hair I watched as his cock throbbed and his breathing grew shallow as my tongue slid ever so slightly. A small smile played at the corner of my lips, I loved breaking them in.

Without warning I thrust my pointed, dart like tongue into his tight, warm arsehole, delving in deep with my tongue as my hands massaged first his thighs and then his firm balls.

The moans of excitement grew as I tongued his hole in and out, harder and deeper than before , his small amount of allowed movement only encouraging me to take him further to the edge.

Moving my right hand from massaging his balls, I slid my index finger into my mouth and coated it with sticky moisture before teasing his arse with it. He willingly accepted my first digit as I slowly slid it in and out, never deep, just getting him used to the sensation.

Moaning with delight he tried to push back against my finger as I pushed it deeper into the tight recess of his arse, my left hand massaging his balls gently.

His sudden gasp & jerk of his cock belied his true desire and I took it to my full advantage as I pushed another finger into him..both now buried past the second knuckle, his arsehole gripping my digits with a heat that was encouraging my nipples to stiffen and my pussy to drip.

"Is this what you want slave?" My voice was careful, not aggressive, not playful. This is where he needed to learn trust and to surpass tabboo's.

He grunted with the effort of raising his back slightly off of the bed, the various restraints restricting his movements.

"I am yours Mistress. Completely."

His eyes bore deep into my own and immediately I recognised what his need was.

I pulled back and and knelt before him, looking upon this man waiting for me to fuck him to take what is held sacred, even as my fingers were still probing his hole.

As I removed my fingers I covered his mouth with my own, my need conveyed within the urgency and heat of our kiss. He had pleased me so far and deserved a reward, and he willing took it. As his tongue caressed mine, I opened the bedside drawer and grabbed a palm full of lube.

Slave was panting when my mouth left his, his rock hard cock dripping small pools of precum onto his furry stomach as I reached my glistening, lube coated hand to my strapon.

Slave watched avidly as I stroked and coated my "penis" with the wetness, my hand making slick noises over the veiny, fleshy looking plastic phallus, mesmerised by the sight.

With my hands on the exposed underpart of my thighs, I moved so that once again, the tip was teasing his now ready, wet burrow and pushed slightly so just the very tip of my appendage had entered him.

Rocking slightly back and forth, I fucked him with just the tip, getting him used to the feeling of a woman fucking him as I watched his face contorting first with a little pain and then pleasure.

"What do you want slave?" My question was straight to the point, after this there would be no second guessing.

"Fuck my arse Mistress, please, please, please take me." His voice was hoarse with desire and I pushed another inch into him before pausing again.

"Do you want to be turned into a slut?" It wasn't really a question but I ceased pushing the rest in as I waited, merely nudging the 2 inches back and forth in a rhythmic motion.

Gasping and moaning he merely nodded. Not satisfied with the response I twisted his nipple hard between my fingers as I pushed slightly more into his tight, welcoming hole.

"Mistress please make me your slutty whore."

The last of slave's words were lost as I held onto his thighs and drove my cock into his arse. Deep as I could be, buried and hard I circled my hips slightly before withdrawing almost to the tip. Plunging deep and hard again, slave's breath seemed to escape him as a bead of sweat left his brown to drip onto the pillow beneath his head.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Breaking Him In Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 80 milliseconds