• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lost Times, Lust Times Ch. 01

Lost Times, Lust Times Ch. 01

I'm Wendy, a 28 year old single mother. My husband left me when my daughter was still a baby. I spent my whole eight years taking care of my Dana working at home as a telephone support for a dish network company. Then a year ago my mother passed-away from a five year battle with cancer. I decided to move to my parent's house in Hawaii and take care of my dad. I haven't seen him for almost 10 years since I went to live with my husband in Texas.

My dad, Jerry picked us up at the airport that day. I was thrilled to see him again. He was very happy to see us, especially Dana. We drove to his house and Dana was amazed to see the nice beaches and beautiful terrain of Hawaii. Dana and I didn¢t have any hard time adjusting in our new place and I got her going to school immediately. My father and I spent the whole week just talking about everything and we're very glad with my decision to move in with him. Jerry is turning 50 in a month and I will make it up to him by being a caring daughter.

Every day he gets up early and eats breakfast with Dana. He walks Dana to the bus before leaving for work at the mall. Jerry started working again as a security guard at the mall after my mom died.

"Dad you should quit your job and let me do the work so that you can enjoy life again." I suggested.

"Nah, I'm not planning to retire... no, not yet." He smirked. "You should go out again and meet someone..." I urged.

"I'm done with that, I'm no longer interested with women and sex..." He said. I was trying to hold my laugh.

"You should go out and find another man..." He answered back.

"Na, I'm not interested with men and sex either..." I said and we both laughed.

I just realized that I never been out with another man since my husband and the last time I had sex was when I was four months pregnant with my daughter.

When Jerry's birthday arrived, I prepared a special dinner for him.

"Boy what a feast we got here." Dad commented.

"Grandpa, mommy and I made you a birthday cake." My little Dana told her grandpa.

"Well how sweet of you my little angel..." My dad commented.

"This is my happiest birthday ever" Dad said to Dana. "Hear that mommy, grandpa is happy." She said to me.

"Yes Dana, here let's eat..." I said while I put a slice of ham on her plate.

"Thanks Wendy, I sure wish your mom was here." He said.

"She is in a better place now dad, just eat up."

I said. After dinner Dana asked my dad to watch TOY STORY with her on the DVD and right before the ending dad picked my sleeping up and took her to bed. When dad came back I handed him a cup of hot coffee as we sat at the porch and stared at the night sky.

That night, I was having a hard time sleeping. Feeling hot and horny I got my vibrator and started playing with my pussy. It's been awhile since I last used it. I was even thankful that I didn¢t throw it away when we move to Hawaii. I lifted my nightgown and started playing with my nipples. I describe myself as a BBW; I'm five feet nine inches and weighs 200 pounds, sporting a 44D cup breast. I was smaller before I had Dana but since then I gained more and more every year. I turned on the lights and continued fucking myself with my toy. I tried muffling my moan with a pillow as I slid my 9 inch toy inside my wet pussy.

"Wendy can I..." Dad stopped when he saw me.

"Shhiit..." I said.

Dad immediately went out closing the door behind him. I usually don't lock my door because Dana often comes in the morning to greet me. The next morning dad and I were both silent but as soon as Dana got into the bus he started talking.

"Sorry about last night." He said.

"It's alright." I answered.

"I was trying to thank you for the dinner but it seems you're enjoying dessert yourself." Dad joked.

"Yeah right, bet you went out and got yourself some too." I answered.

"Maybe, maybe not." He said.

"Were both adults here and its nothing to be ashamed of." He said.

"Yeah, I guess." I agreed.

"Since your mom got sick I masturbate all the time." He shared.

"Dad! Too much information." I said to him.

"Well, I'm just trying to say... Never mind." He said.

One day while I was cleaning my dad's room I was shocked to see rubber pussy in his bedside drawer. Feeling naughty I took his toy and hid it. A few days later my dad approached me and said "Where did you put it?" He asked casually.

"Put what dad?" I asked.

"You know what I am talking about." He asked like a guilty boy.

"No..." I said to him.

"My man toy." He said indirectly.

"What do you mean, man toy?" I teased.

"My pussy... my rubber pussy." He said.

"Ooohhhhh... I threw it away." I lied.

"What?!!!" He shouted.

"Why did you throw it away?" He said and ran headed to my room.

I followed him inside while he searched each drawer.

"It's not in there. I said I threw it out." I said to him.

"It's not funny Wendy..." He said while digging-up inside my drawers.

"Hah!" He said. He was holding my vibrator.

"I need to throw this one too then." Waving my vibrator.

"Dad!" I run towards him.

"No, no. Give me mine and I'll give yours." He tried to blackmail me.

He ran outside and went to his room. I tried to follow him there but the door was locked. I tried knocking but he was not answering. That night I didn't talked to him and while I was in bed I took out my dad's rubber pussy and stared at it wondering how he uses it. Then Dana suddenly entered my room.

"Good night mom." She said kissing me on the lips.

"Good night sweetie." I brushed her hair and watch her walk out the room.

Staring at the rubber pussy made me hot and my nipples started to get hard. I slid my index finger between my legs and trying to feel my pussy get wet. The moon was full that night so I turned off my bedside lights off as I went pleasuring myself. I rubbed my dad's man toy on my wet pussy and it felt weird but wonderful. I noticed that the door opened slowly but I just ignored it. Now I know how a woman feels when they are having sex with another woman. I rubbed my dad's man toy on pussy and sometimes pressing it hard against my clit.

"Oohhhhh... aaaaahhhhh.... mmmmmm...." I moaned.

Then I heard a faint sound coming from somewhere thinking maybe it¢s just those owls or something. I don't want to get distracted so I just ignored it and continued rubbing the silicon pussy on mine. The sound is starting to become louder as I approach my climax.

"Ahhhhhh... ooooohhhh... shhiiittttt... I'm... comingg... aaaaahhhhhhhh..." My body starts to quiver as I cum.

I notice a shadow approached my bed.

"If you want it why not borrow it." Dad said while taking the wet rubber pussy from my hand.

"Dad, how long have you been here?" I watch him as he insert the wet rubber pussy in his cock.

I didn't see much because he sat on the darker section of my room. I heard him moan and a squeaking sound.

"Aaaahhhhhhhh... ooohhhhhhhhhh... aaaahhhhhh..." He moaned. I was lying in bed clueless and confused on what's happening.

Oooohhh... here it comes... aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh... mmmmmmm... oohhhhhhh..." He said as the squeaking sound stopped.

"Thanks Wendy." He said and exited my room.

The next day I asked dad what happened last night but he said just forget it and don't ever hide his personal stuff again. I completely forgot about my own toy not until the night I needed it. I knocked at my dad's door and asked him to give me back my toy. Instead he gave me his toy.

"Don't you want to use this instead?" He said.

"No, I want my own now." I insisted.

"Oh okay, I just thought if you can make it wet again for me." He said.

"Dad!" I said and went off to my room.

I was so horny that night that even playing with my fingers won't extinguish what I'm feeling. Then dad came in to my room handing me his toy.

"Dad, don't you ever knock?" I asked.

"Come on sweetie..." He said.

I was not really conscious about being half naked in front of him because it was a little dark.

"Come on make it wet for me..." He said while I hold on to toy and started rubbing it on my pussy.

He was standing there probably watching the erotic silhouettes I'm making.

"Ooooohhh... aaaahhhhhh... mmmmmmm..." I moan almost forgetting that he was there.

I was vigorously rubbing the pussy toy on mine.

"Ooooohhh... yeessss... aaahhhhhh... oooohhhhh..." Feeling hotter than before as I slid it up and down.

"Here... gimme that." Dad intervened handing me my vibrator.

"Aaaahhhhhhh..." I moaned as I inserted the vibrator inside my hot pussy.

I felt the bed moved and saw dad sitting on the edge fucking the rubber pussy.

"Oooohhhh... soooo nice..." He said.

"Go fuck yourself sweetie... come for daddy..." He said.

It made me a little worried but at the same time naughtier. I fuck myself with my vibrator as he instructed. He moved beside me and I saw part of his cock go in and out of the rubber pussy.

"Oooohhhh yes baby slide it in." He said.

Then he took out the toy and started stroking his cock with his hands.

"Ooooohh come on sweetie fuck yourself hard." He said to me.

I was shocked to see his huge cock as he stroke it beside me.

Seeing his huge cock made me even hotter.

"Ooohhhh... ssshiiittt.... aaaahhhhh... I'm... ooohhhhhh.... sshhhh... aaaaah... ahhhhh... ahhhhhh... I'm cum... cum... aaaahhhh... coming... ooohhhh..." I moaned.

"Yes, sweetie come..." He encouraged.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... aaaahhh... aaaaaaahhhhhhhh..." I yelled feeling my whole body shake as my cum gush out of my pussy.

"Ooohhh... ooohhhhhh... Dad... your cock..." I said unknowingly.

"You want it sweetie?" He asked.

Quickly he went between my legs and plunge his cock inside me.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh... my goodness... aaaahhhhhhh... aaaaaahhh..." I felt my pussy expand.

"Ooooohhh your pussy is so hot... aaahhhhhhhh..." Dad said burying his cock deep inside me.

"Dad... what are we doing?... aaaahhhhhh..." I asked while I feel his big hard cock inside my yearning pussy.

"I don't know sweetie... All I know... aaahhhhhhhh... is I need a real pussy... aaaaahhhhhh..." He said to me while pumping my pussy.

"Aaaaaaahhhh... dad... oooooohhhh... shhitttt... I need a real cock toooooo.... aaahhhhhh..." I moaned holding on to my dad's shoulder.

"Damn... aaaahhhhhh... your fucking great... aaahhhhhhhhh..." He said.

"Oooohhhhh... dad.... aaahhhhhh... your cock... aaaaahhhh.. fuck me.... hard... dad... ahhhhhhhh..." I urged him to fuck me feeling that I will come soon.

My bed started to squeak as we fuck hard. He started thrusting me hard and strong.

"Myyyy... aaaaahhhhhh... this is fucking... great... aaahhhhhhh..." Dad said.

"Aaaahhhhhh... harder dad... aaahhhhhh... I'm coming again... aaahhhhhhh..." I held on his butt as I cum.

"Here I gggooooooo... unnnggggggg.... nggggggg.... mmmmmbbtt... ahhhhhhhhh..." He grunted.

I felt a burning sensation inside me as he fill me with his cum.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh... daaaddddd... that wassss.... aaaaaahhhhhhh... shhhiiiittt..." I moan as his hot cum ignited a last spasm of my orgasm.

"Ooohhhh... can't believe it... that was one of the greatest..." He commented while moving beside me.

"Ahhhhhh... nine years... aaaaahhhh... fucking nine years..."

I said. We lay on my bed for a while looking at the ceiling feeling out hearts race down to a calm.

"Mine was just six years... that's a year before we discovered your mom got cancer." He said. \

"Dad?" I called.

"What have we done?" I continued.

"I don't know sweetie... I honestly don't know." He said.

"I never realize that fucking was this great. Like what I've said, nine years has passed since I had sex." I shared to him.

"I hope it's not the last because I really enjoyed that." He said softly.

"Dad... you think... It's not wrong?" I asked.

"I don't know sweetie but what I know is were both happy and we consented..." He answered.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lost Times, Lust Times Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 120 milliseconds