• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Submission Dungeon

Black Submission Dungeon

A lot of people think that what I do is fundamentally wrong. They think that as a black man, I especially shouldn't be doing it. Personally, I don't think so. Seriously. My name is Randall Brownstone Jr. and this is my latest business venture. I am the owner of The Dark House, a special interest brothel located in the town of Reno, Nevada. Basically, wealthy men and women pay us to provide them with their most forbidden fantasies. The Dark House is different from all others in that it allows the fulfillment of the most politically incorrect of all fantasies. All between consenting adults, of course. The service we provide isn't for the faint of heart. However, there are many men and women who come to us with needs they can't fulfill anywhere else. What kind of businessman would I be if I didn't seize the opportunity?

In the politically correct world that we live in, men and women are suffocating. You've seen it before. Or maybe you've felt it yourself. A man can't pay a compliment to a woman without someone screaming that it's sexual harassment. Give me a break, will you? There's a fine line between sexual harassment and a nicely meant compliment but the Powers That Be have blurred it to the point that men and women have lost the ability to see it. Instead of enforcing mutual respect between men and women, these policies have caused nothing but chaos in the modern-day workplace. Especially in the United States of America. That's gender politics gone amok for you.

Men at work see women as the privileged class that is protected from harm while male workers get the shaft. Men pay more for car insurance and health insurance. Men die several years earlier than women on average. Women still claim that men have it easy and that they live in a patriarchal society. Never mind that women made up more than half of all college students. There were quite a few female senators and female governors in the political structure of America. Women's health issues were prioritized by the government and by medical researchers. Billions were donated to Breast Cancer research while pennies went to Prostate Cancer research. State-funded shelters for abused women refused to admit male victims of domestic violence. Male college students were fast becoming minorities on campus yet politically correct Title IX routinely took away athletic opportunities from college sportsmen even though today's college sportswomen already had far more athletic teams to choose from. The enforcers of Title IX are doing a reverse Robin Hood. Taking from the have-nots to give to the haves. Only in America, land of opportunity!

Then there is the question of race. Americans simply cannot talk about it or even think about it correctly. They can't agree on anything. Black men and black women were once considered second-class citizens in this country. And they were emancipated. And it took another century before they were granted equal rights. Rights that they fought for. Bled for. Died for. In the latter half of the twenty-first century, progress was made. Black men and black women entered the wealthy, historically white colleges and universities of mainstream America. And they succeeded. Black men and black women became lawyers, doctors, professors, scientists, news reporters, senators, governors, mayors, police officers, business leaders and power holders.

Oh, the African-American Dream was far from accomplished. Plenty of racist men and racist women still lived in America. Black males still made up most of all prison inmates because of a system that specifically targeted them. Black men and black women were still minorities in America's colleges and universities. Even at America's historically black colleges and universities, black males were in distinct shortage. Much work was needed if further progress was to be made. Cops were still trigger-happy around black men. Store owners gave black male and black female shoppers the evil eye whenever they saw them. Yeah, there was much work to be done on all sides. Then in 2006 a black man became Governor of the State of Massachusetts. In 2008, a black man became President of the United States of America. The country still had a long way to go but progress was made.

Racial and gender politics have turned life in America into a political minefield. You can't turn on your television without hearing about some woman claiming that she was mistreated because of her gender and wants money for her pain. And from time to time, you will hear some truly bogus racial claims on the part of both black men and black women and their white counterparts. Discrimination. Reverse-discrimination. It's a circus. Then there is the question of sexual orientation. Gays and lesbians across the country are fighting for the cause of gay marriage. Staunch conservatives and religious nutcases oppose them. If you ask me, two men wanting to marry each other doesn't bother me in the least. More women for me, know what I mean? With such madness filling their everyday lives, it's no wonder that many of America's men and women are frustrated with political correctness. So I created the Dark House. A place where political correctness does not exist. And I made a bundle!

Tonight is a very special night and you kind folks will soon find out why. Men and women who want to play the role of Master and Mistress in the historical sense get to live out their most politically incorrect fantasies. The sort of things that would get them sent to a psychiatrist if they even mentioned them aloud. We provide these desperate men and women with willing surrogates for them to unleash their most repressed and hidden selves. Black male and black female erotic entertainers who are paid and paid extremely well to make these people's fantasies come true. Of course, some people have a hard time telling fantasy from reality. And that makes them dangerous. We carefully screen both our patrons and our entertainers. We don't want any kind of fuss, you see. It's supposed to be good, clean if a bit politically incorrect and quite sordid fun. That's all. At the end of the night, the patrons are satisfied, the performers get paid and another business day starts. Got it? Cool.

Let me walk you through an average Friday night at the Dark House. Men and women are gathered and watching a fascinating spectacle. A tall, heavyset, large-breasted and big-bottomed, black woman wearing a collar and leash ( and nothing else) is being led about by a tall, blonde-haired and green-eyed young woman clad in black leather and carrying a whip. The two of them are in a nicely decorated house reminiscent of the colonial-style houses still found in Louisiana today. The black woman is wearing a sign that says Jade, and her Mistress introduces herself as Janine Alabaster. Mistress Janine cracked the whip and administered a solid whack to the buttocks. Jade yelps in pain. Janine laughs and gives her another whack. The audience claps as the show continues. Jade keeps her head down as she follows her Mistress moving around the house.

Before Janine Alabaster ( born Emily Anderson, currently employed as a corrections officer at the Florence McClure Correctional Facility for Women ) was admitted as a patron by The Dark House, we carefully screened her. Janine is married to one David Stanley, a policeman in Las Vegas who has no idea what his darling wife is into. Janine's got a thing for voluptuous black women with an attitude. That's why we put her in contact with our very own Jade. The lovely Jade is the nom-de-guerre of Julia Brown, an African-American community college professor from Las Vegas. She has a submissive streak and moonlights as a sex worker at The Dark House. Watching these two going at was wonderfully entertaining. After giving Jade a thorough whipping, Janine proceeds to completely dominate her. Donning a strap-on dildo, she forces her way into Jade. Tossing her on all fours, Janine shoves the dildo into her. Jade gasps in pain. Janine yanks on her collar and begins to fuck her savagely, to the sheer delight of the audience.

About a hundred meters away, in another artificially created setting, a different scene is unfolding. Master Adam, a big and tall, red-haired and blue-eyed young man clad in a eighteenth-century trapper's outfit is introducing his dark-skinned servant Woodrow to the love that dares not speak its name. Woodrow is a tall, lean and muscular young black man clad in a white silk shirt and black pants. He is leaning against the oak wall of the trapper's cabin as Master Adam goes down on him. Adam is kneeling before Woodrow and sucks on the young black man's long and thick member like his life depends on it. Woodrow thrusts his woody into Adam's mouth and grabs the white guy's head, making him gag on his cock. Adam sucks him until he comes. Then he drinks the young black man's precious seed. Well, I can see that someone enjoys this sort of thing a lot.

A brief bio information about these two. Woodrow is the working name of former U.S. Marine turned gay porn star Jackson Albright. He's one of our top workers here at the Dark House. A true professional who always delivers. His current client Master Adam is none other than Las Vegas district attorney Cain McBride. I find this kind of funny. Cain McBride is a rather famous defender of the law. He once turned in his own boss, district attorney Amanda Wilds, for taking bribes from an indicted mobster. He even wrote a book about it. Yet here he is, breaking the rules of morality and prudishness if not those of the law themselves. I wonder what his wife, Nevada State University criminal justice professor Catherine Baldur, would think of his bisexual activities if she knew. Oh, well. I supposed repressed people like him are the reason why I'm in business.

Man, they're really going at it. Master Adam ( or should I say district attorney Cain McBride? ) has the handsome Woodrow on all fours and is fucking him like interracial gay sex is going out of style. Master Adam grips Woodrow's narrow hips and slams his cock into him. And he's grunting during the entire thing. Woodrow kept quiet for the most part. I admired his patience and resilience. Taking a dick the size of Cain's inside him couldn't be easy. Even though Woodrow used to be a gay porn star and as such knows a thing or two about rough sex. They went at it until they both climaxed loudly.

The evening is winding down. And I can tell my workers want it to end. So I send one of my minions to put a halt to things. Master Adam and Woodrow are done with their sexual escapades. It's Janine and Jade who are lingering. Janine is whipping Jade as she slams into her with the strap-on and Jade's agonized screams filled the vast amphitheater. So I put a stop to things. Janine looks disappointed but I could care less. She's only a client. Jade is one of my best workers. I have her escorted back to her boudoir, and the same goes for Woodrow. They're both getting paid double tonight for their efforts. The audience claps for a stellar performance and many of these men and women come forward to thank me. I am the supreme grandmaster of ceremonies in this circus-like place.

Among the patrons who are thanking me for putting on quite a show, there are quite a few African-Americans, Latinos and Asians. Men and women from ethnically diverse communities who love what I've done. Does that surprise you? That black men and black women would be among those who would pay to watch the kind of spectacle that I put on in so grandiose a manner? If it does surprise you, it shouldn't. You'd be surprised at the kind of things men and women of all races and backgrounds do while in private. All I've done is create a place where they can be themselves. Whatever that may be. Don't hate me for this. Not that I care if you do. I'm just a businessman. I'm only in it for the profit.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Submission Dungeon

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 486 milliseconds