• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Dreams Do Come True Ch. 1

My Dreams Do Come True Ch. 1

Hey people. This is the story of how after many years of waiting, I finally get with my sister. This is really true.

* * * * *

Let me first tell you about my sister. Michelle has dark brown hair, falling just about below her shoulders, blue eyes, about 5'1", 120lbs, 34C tits (I know cause I used to wash her clothes), and a nice big round ass. My fantasies about Michelle started from the first time that I can really remember. This is the first time I finally saw my sister in a whole new light. We were over my cousin's house and she was a senior in high school, and we were all swimming around in the pool. Me and her decided to have a race from one end of the pool and back. So, we started off, and I got in the lead. I looked back and saw that her left breast had slipped out of one side of her bikini top. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. It was so perfect and beautiful. When I came up for air, I just apologized. I know that I shouldn't have thought about my own sister like that, but I have to admit, she's incredibly sexy. When I got home, I masturbated to the sight of her breast for a long time. I still do to this day.

Time went on, and I tried to see as much as her naked as I possibly could. I was 18. My room was right across the hall from the bathroom, and whenever she would take a shower, she would always leave the door a little bit ajar. I remember one time, I saw her ass, and I seriously think I started to begin drooling. It was so incredible.

So, she eventually moved out of the house to live with her friend when she went away to college. But, since her washer and drier at her house would never work, she would always come over, and always ask me to wash her clothes. I always did, and she'd pay me for it too. I remember sniffing her panties. I would have a hard-on in a matter of seconds. The smell was so intoxicating, from ALL of her panties. I would always wrap a pair or two, or three of her thongs and panties around my 6 1/2 inch dick, and just cum in her panties within a matter of seconds. That's how horny she's always made me. This whole thing went on for about 6 months. The best six months of my life, or so I thought.

One day, when it was just me and her at the house, I just couldn't help it anymore. I sat on the stairway to piss her off, so she tried to climb over me, but as she did, I caught her, and picked her up and carried her around the house on my shoulder. Her tits were hanging right in front of my face. I wanted so badly to just rip her clothes off and fuck her right then and there. So, after spinning around a few times, we made it to the T.V. room, and I sat down and put her on my lap and had my arms around her waist. It felt so good having her like that. I has getting hard, but did she notice? I couldn't stand it any longer, and I just moved my hands up and grabbed onto her nice big, soft tits. She smacked me a few times and I let her go. I apologized and told her I blacked out, which I actually sort of did. Those tits were so soft. So, a month or two afterwards, I did the same thing. This time, I broke down in tears, because I just felt like I would never be able to get with anyone. Being my big sister, she came back over, still a little unsure, and sat down next to me. We just talked and she put her arm around me. I admitted that I was a virgin, and told her I would probably die one too. After ten minutes of me pouring my heart out, she just got up and left. I wanted to get up and curse her out.

THE DAY. It was just like any other day, and I was sitting at my computer, looking at pictures of my "so-called girlfriend" pulling her shirt down, showing off her 36C cleavage. I had my cock out, just slowly masturbating at seeing her tan cleavage, and I had music playing really loudly so I didn't hear my sister come in. I was so into it that I hadn't noticed her come all the way up to me until she was standing right behind me, and then...

More to cum...You'll have to wait for chapter 2. I know that this chapter might just turn you on, but the next chapter, I get into the good stuff, don't worry.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Dreams Do Come True Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 39 milliseconds