• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Own Heaven Ch. 11

My Own Heaven Ch. 11

12

This story is fiction based loosely on people, places and events mostly from my life. I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters before you read this one.

I love feedback, comments, criticism and ideas for future chapters; it will help me improve my writing, enhance the story line, and encourage me to continue writing. Also, take a moment and vote, your vote tells me how I'm doing.

Enjoy,

DaniSub

*

Keith was still asleep when I woke up. He was lying behind me, his arms wrapped around me and his semi-hard cock resting against the crack between my little ass cheeks. I moved and his arms tightened around me. Not hard, but enough to let me know, even though he was still asleep, that he didn't want to let me go. I wiggled my ass against his cock and I felt it pulse. It must have awoken him because he kissed me on the back of my neck, soft and warm.

I wiggled my ass against him again and felt his cock throb and start to grow. He squeezed me to hold me still with his cock now between my ass cheeks and rubbing against my puckered asshole. I started to worry that maybe my teasing him this morning was going to get me the ass fucking I expected last night. Even though I wanted Keith to take my ass, he was so big I was scared.

He relaxed his arms around me and whispered, "You are insatiable."

"Me?" I giggled, "Who has their hard cock poking at my asshole."

"If we had time," he said, "it would do more than poke at you cute little ass. But, we have to go to the office. I have to have that meeting with the department heads that we talked about last night."

"Oh, yeah," I said "First chance to use the new conference room." I stretched, arms over my head, back arched, one leg straight, toes pointed, rubbing my naked body against him. He moaned and his cock was definitely hard now. I loved teasing him with my body. Of course, he always found a way to use my body against me to get even -- it's one of the things I love about him.

"If we don't get up now," he said sounding like he was out of breath, "We'll never make it to work."

I decided to have mercy on him, not that he ever has mercy on me; I turned around to face him. I kissed his chest and said, "You shower first, I have to pick out clothes for work." He got out of bed and walked to the bathroom and I watched his bare ass and muscled back and legs go into the bathroom.

I got out of bed and walked to the closet to pick out clothes. I picked out a nice pink short sleeve blouse and a black skirt that went down to about three inches above my knees; a very conservative outfit for me. Keith came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me hugged me. The smells of his soap and shampoo surrounded me and my wet pussy was suddenly sorry that we had to go to work.

I went into the bathroom and got in the shower and Keith yelled in that he was going to make coffee and would bring it up when it was ready. I washed my hair and finished my shower, dried off and blow dried my hair. I walked into the bedroom and Keith wasn't back up with the coffee yet.

I walked over to the armoire and opened the drawer with the really skimpy underwear in it. I picked a pink bra that was so skimpy the tops of my dark areola just peeked out and a pink g-string that was nothing more than a few strings and a tiny patch of cloth that barely covered my hairless pussy lips and clit. I went to the closet and picked out black four inch high heels that would match my skirt.

I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself; I was practically naked, even with the underwear on. "I'm going to get in so much trouble for this." I giggled to myself. I went into the bathroom to fix my hair and put on my makeup.

Keith came into the bedroom with a big tray with coffee, cream and sugar and stuff and put it on the table by the window. "Coffee's ready." he called to me.

"I'll be right out." I called back.

Keith was pouring himself a cup of coffee as I walked out of the bathroom. He looked up at me in my scandalous pink underwear and black high heels. He froze and just stared at me as I walked slowly toward him. He overfilled the coffee cup and spilled coffee all over the tray which snapped him out of his trance. He stopped pouring the coffee but still stood there with the coffee pot in his hand, looking up and down my body as I got closer to him with an obvious tent developing in the front of his pants.

When I reached Keith and the table, I looked down at the mess on the tray and said, "Is there any coffee left or did you pour it all on the tray?"

He put the coffee pot down on the tray and said, "My god, Heather, you are the most beautiful, sexy woman I have ever seen." Quite a compliment coming from a man who has seen me in several positions most women have never been in.

"Thank you, sir" I said in my little girl voice, just to be sure and tease him as much as I possibly could.

"But you can't wear that to work." He said almost pleading with me.

"Sure I can." I said, walking to the bed making sure to wiggle my ass as much as I could, and put on the blouse and skirt that I had picked out earlier. When I was fully dressed in the conservative blouse and skirt, I turned to him and said, "See; only you will know that I am practically naked under these clothes."

The look on his face told me that he now understood my plan. I was going to walk around the office, with all the department heads there and only Keith would know how close to naked I was. All he would be able to think of, all he would see when he looked at me, was how I looked in my underwear (what little there was of it) when I walked out of the bathroom. That picture of me would distract him for the whole day.

"You know how these things always turn out." he said softly. "It's you that always pays for your little games. I always find a way to make you suffer in the end."

Still in my little girl voice I replied, "I'm counting on that." And I reached up and kissed him on the cheek.

We got to work and I called all of the department heads and told them there would be a meeting in the conference room at ten. I made sure there was coffee made and cream, sweeteners, spoons and the other stuff set up. I also had to make copies some of the documents from Keith's meetings for each department head.

I buzzed in each department head as they arrived and escorted them to the conference room. Every one of them had their eyes glued to my ass and legs as they followed me. Keith was right about the high heels; they did make my legs and ass look great whether I was naked or not.

I sat in on the meeting to take notes. I sat right next to Keith at the head of the table. Since he was the only one who could see, I let my skirt ride up my legs well past mid-thigh. I knew my bare legs were distracting him, especially since he knew how little I was wearing under the blouse and skirt; so I made the skirt ride even higher up my legs.

Toward the end of the meeting, Keith slid me a note, like we were in elementary school; all it said was, "Let's see how perky you are tonight on the pole. I love you, Keith.

'Oh, damn;' I thought, 'I forgot all about the promise I made to get him to stop torturing me with the butt plug yesterday.' I had no idea what "dancing on the pole" meant but it appears my teasing Keith was only going to make my ordeal worse. Way to go, Heather!

The meeting ended, I stood up my skirt dropped into place above my knees so no one knew what I had been putting Keith through during the meeting. Keith asked to see Phil in his office and I escorted the rest of the men out of the executive offices area. Phil was in Keith's office for about forty five minutes. I could see the lines lighting up on the phone so whatever they were doing, they had to make several calls.

We ran out for a fast lunch and when we returned I had a few voice mails. Most were from department heads asking me to email or copy additional information from the meeting but one was from Tina. All it said was "Call me, girl. I don't know what you did but, call me." I took care of the requests from the department heads and then called Tina.

"What did you do, Heather?" Tina asked without even saying 'Hello'.

"I don't know what you mean, Tina." I answered totally confused. "What are you talking about?"

"Phil called me around eleven-thirty and said we were going to Keith's tonight." She explained. "He told me to be sure I was showered and thoroughly shaved and ready to leave by six-thirty. He even told me exactly what to wear." She paused to take a breath. "He only does that if we are going to one of his groups' get-togethers. But he said we are going to Keith's house. Aren't you going to be with Keith tonight? You guys didn't have a fight did you?"

"No...no we didn't have a fight." I answered slowly trying to process all of the information she gave me. "I've been teasing him all day." I said and told her about the underwear, the spilled coffee, and letting my skirt ride up during the meeting.

Suddenly, remembering the note he passed me at the meeting I said, "Oh my god. Tina, he made me promise last night that I would 'dance on the pole' tonight. Do you know what that means?"

"No, I have no idea." Tina said, "But we'll find out tonight. I don't understand why they want me there. I've never attended one of their get-togethers where there was more than one sub."

"Uh-oh." I gasped. "I told Keith about our lunches and that we talked about our relationships and a little about what was done to us at the get-togethers. He didn't seem to mind, he said to tell you to mention to Phil what we talk about and to be sure it was okay with him."

"That can't be it, I told Phil what we talked about after out first lunch and he said the same thing Keith said." Tina replied.

"Even when I told Keith that you helped me put in the butt plug, he didn't say anything." I added.

"Well, we'll find out tonight. I just hope we can sit for brunch on Sunday morning." She giggled. "See you tonight, Heather."

I said goodbye and we hung up.

Keith walked into my office around two-thirty, came around my desk and kissed me on my cheek. He smiled at me -- you know, THAT smile -- and said, "Hey, Kitten, could you be ready to leave around four?"

His kiss, his smile and calling me Kitten, I've grown to love that nickname, and all my worries were forgotten. I was ready and willing to do whatever he wanted. "Sure," I said, "Four o'clock it is."

He started to walk out, but stopped and turned back to me and said, "You know what? Since you enjoyed teasing me during the meeting with your beautiful legs, why don't you spend the rest of the day showing me the whole package? Take off your blouse and skirt. You can spend the rest of the day in your underwear."

"But, Keith," I said with a little shriek, "Here at work? What if someone comes in and sees me?" I knew no one could come in, but I was trying to get out of spending the rest of the day in my skimpy underwear. Somehow, I knew Keith would turn my teasing him into humiliation for me.

"No one can come in unless we let them in. Take them off and bring them into my office." He said walking into his office.

I stood up at my desk, I was sure I was beat red, and took off my blouse and skirt. I felt so naked walking through my office in underwear that covered practically nothing and in four inch high heels, too. I picked up the blouse and skirt and walked into Keith's office. The look on his face was not the shock I saw in the bedroom this morning. The look on his face was pure lust.

As humiliated as I was, knowing Keith wanted me made me feel better about having my body on display. He stood up and I handed him my skirt and blouse and he put them in a desk drawer. Now, there was no way for me to cover up in a hurry. I was totally humiliated. So why was I getting that itch between my legs? And why were my nipples so hard?

Keith came around his desk and took me into his arms and squeezed my almost naked body against him and kissed my softly and deeply. The itch between my legs was replaced by wetness. If it wasn't for the tight little piece of cloth from the g-string holding my bare pussy lips together, I was sure my juices would be running down my thighs.

He eased his arms from around me and stepped back. I think I was swaying a little and he said, "Let's get finished up here so we can go. If you're good, I'll give you your clothes back before we leave." He sat down behind his desk and I stood there with my mouth open and blushing from my hairline to the tops of my almost naked breasts.

He looked up at me like he was waiting for me to say something. Fortunately, I was able to control that little demon inside me that always gets me punished. I said "Thank you, sir.", and walked out of his office feeling his eyes on my long legs and bare bouncy ass cheeks.

I was humiliated and embarrassed. I guess it was because I never expected to be in my scandalous underwear and high heels in my office. Even though I knew no one could see me, I felt like I was being ogled by a bunch of men.

I went around my desk and sat down. "Oooohhh!" I yelped; the leather seat was cold on my bare ass. I could hear Keith chuckle in his office; that just humiliated me even more. I was nearly naked, humiliated and Keith had my clothes in his desk drawer; so why was I so excited?

It was difficult answering the phone sitting in my skimpy underwear. I felt like everyone I talked to could see me. After a while, imagining that the person on the other end of the line COULD see me just got me more excited. Walking into Keith's office was another ride on the sexual roller coaster. It was embarrassing being almost naked while he was fully dressed. The look in his grey eyes told me that he was just imagining what he would like to do to my warm, soft and available body and that excited me even more. Finally a little before four, Keith came into my office and said, "Are you ready to go, Kitten?"

"Yes, sir." I said standing up and walking around my desk to where he was standing. He took my hand and starting walking toward the door. I stopped and said in my little girl voice, "Please sir, can I have my clothes back to wear home? I tried my best to be good."

He turned and looked my nearly naked body over from head to foot. I could see the lust in his face and I got all tingly and I could feel my nipples get hard just trying to imagine what he had planned for me. "It seems like a shame to cover up such a perfect body;" he said causing me to blush yet again, "But I guess since we are leaving the office, I should give you your clothes."

He went back to his desk and got my blouse and skirt and brought them to me. I could see he was disappointed as I covered up but, I couldn't take a chance on someone seeing me leave the offices almost naked. We went down to the car and he held the door for me as I got in. A minute ago he was going make me walk out in skimpy underwear and high heels; now, he holds the car door for me. I think the inconsistency of the things that Keith does to me is a big part of what gets me so excited. I never know what to expect.

When we got home, Keith said happily, "You go up and shower and shave. Make sure your body is completely hairless and smooth. Do your hair and makeup and put on your robe and come back down. I'll make us something to eat."

I did as I was told and when I came down; Keith had put out some snacks and some wine. While we ate, I asked, "Keith, what is going to happen to me tonight?"

"Well," he said casually, "Phil and Tina are coming over and some other guests. We are going to have a little party."

I hesitated, but finally had to ask, "At the meeting, your note said that I was going to dance on the pole tonight."

"Last night you promised you would."

"But I don't know what dancing on the pole is." I was almost pleading, "And I didn't know there were going to be other people here."

"You'll find out soon enough what dancing on the pole is." he smiled. "As for the guests that I added;" he paused and took a breath, "when you decided to tease me with your beautiful body; I decided that when such a gorgeous creature as yourself is going to be performing, she should be made to perform in front of as many men as possible."

So I was going to spend another night naked, at the very least, in front of a bunch of men I don't know. My stomach started doing flip flops. Not because I was scared, I knew Keith would never let anything really bad happen to me, I just didn't know WHAT was going to happen to me. And why was Tina going to be here? Her watching whatever was going to be done to me would certainly add to my humiliation. Was that why she was being brought along?

We finished eating and Keith asked, "Would you mind cleaning up the kitchen while I go up and shower before our guests arrive? I'll put out what I want you to wear, too."

"Okay." I said and got up to start the cleanup -- not that there was much to do. At least it looked like I wasn't going to start the evening naked. Of course, with my Keith, you could never be sure. The last time he put out "what he wanted me to wear"; it consisted of a pair of five inch strappy black high heels.

I finished cleaning up and went up to the bedroom. There were clothes on the bed; that made me feel a little better. There was a very skimpy white lace bra and g-string; almost identical to the set I wore to work. There were five inch white high heels with cute little ankle straps; my poor feet. And a cute pink and white sundress that went down to a little below mid-thigh. 'Not too bad' I thought and started getting dressed.

Everything was fine until I got the sundress on and realized that there were a few buttons missing; two at the top and three at the bottom to be exact. My skimpy bra and most of my breasts would be visible every time I bent over even just a little bit. When I walked, my legs were exposed almost all the way up; if I walked quickly or took longer steps, everyone got a glimpse of my little white g-string. 'Ooooooo, that Keith' I said to myself, 'when he dresses me up it's worse than actually being naked.'

Keith came into the bedroom wearing black slacks and a grey dress shirt. He walked over to me, took my hand in his and twirled me around with my hand over my head. "You look beautiful." he said softly as he kissed my cheek. "We just need to add one thing. Could you raise your skirt and remove you panties?" he asked calmly as though he asked me to close the door.

"What?" I said raising my voice slightly.

"You heard me, Heather, raise your skirt and remove your panties." he repeated but using his stern Father voice.

"Yes, sir." I replied falling into my role using my little girl voice. I raised my skirt and lowered my g-string until it fell to the floor around my five inch heels. I stepped out of my g-string, picked it up and held it in my hand as Keith approached me. He removed a chrome cylinder about four inches long and an inch and a half in diameter with rounded ends from his pocket. "Another of your specialty items?" I asked sarcastically.

"Why, yes it is." Keith said, "And since you seem so interested, I'll turn it up a bit." He took the cylinder and held in front of his face and twisted both ends. When he was satisfied with his adjustment, he walked over to me and said, "Spread you legs, Kitten."

He knelt in front of me and leaned in and ran his tongue over my bare pussy lips and I shuddered and had to hold onto his shoulder. He probed my little hole with his tongue and I could feel myself getting wet and I spread my legs a little wider. I felt the cylinder at the entrance to my bare wet pussy.

Being metal, I expected it to be cold but I guess Keith warmed it in his hands. He pushed it in slowly until the entire cylinder was inside me. Then, he pushed it in a further with his fingers until it was as far inside me as it could go. It felt different than the dildo he had used on me before. This was lodged deep inside me but there was nothing keeping my pussy lips spread. In fact, when Keith took his fingers out of me, my pussy lips closed up tight trapping the cylinder inside me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Own Heaven Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds