• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Fantasy

A Fantasy

Note: I wrote this story many years ago on Literotica. But back then I was impulsive to complete the story, and it was full of grammatical and spelling errors. It was my first attempt as well. It was met with mainly comments about the poor grammar and spelling, and there were a few nasty ones about the cuckold fantasy. Well there were some encouraging comments too which I really appreciate.

Its been some many years now, and life has its weird twist, I suddenly though of this story and decided to search it up and rewrite it. Basically, I am just cleaning up the errors and added a couple of paragraphs and sentences here and there. And its still a cuckold story. You have the freedom to choose, if you are not into cuckold fantasies, please skip this story.

---------------------

I have always enjoyed reading about stories of cheating wives and cuckolded husbands. I must admit that I do get turned on when reading stories of how a wife had her fun while her husband knowingly or unknowingly waited for her return. It's a great feeling to know that your wife is attractive and sexy even in the eyes of other men, to the extreme of wanting to get in her pants. To watch or know how your wife is being admired for her stunning body and her soaking tight pussy while they humped away at her.

Well, all those are just my fantasies and I have never had the courage to tell my lovely wife about it, nor had I the courage to suggest about other men during our love making sessions. All I managed, was to fantasize a scene that lives only in my mind, a scene that turns me on. Maybe I am just too afraid to be a cuckold. And what I am about to write, is a story of my fantasy - one that I always fantasized when she goes out on her girls' night out or when she goes out partying without me.

---------------------

It was during the yearend holidays, when my wife told me that she will be attending a party dinner the following week. It was a grand yearend ballroom party dinner organized by her company and was to be held at a grand hotel in the busy downtown area. It's a big event of sorts that will be attended by most of the company's staff as well as the vendors and business partners. Attendance are expected to be around 1500. And as a result of the large number of people attending, spouses were not on the invitee list.

On the evening of the dinner, my wife looked nervous despite being a stunning natural beauty. I could not blame her either, it was a grand event for her and the company. And there's going to be a crowd and a lot of socializing at the event. Furthermore, she is the type that often worries about how attractive and sexy she would appear to others.

And there I was, lazing on our bed in our medium sized apartment on a cool breezy evening, eyeing her as she hurried around the room trying to be as prim and proper for the dinner. Earlier, she had just came out of a warm shower, as I stole glances of her petite yet curvy body. As she dropped her towel, I couldn't help but stare at her compact and perky 34B breast. It was still glistering with wetness from her steamy shower, as drops of water streamed down between her soft fair skin between her cleavage. A tiny mole on the inside of her left breast could only enhanced her sexiness. Her nipples were soft, small and pinkish. Her slightly wet pubic hair near her pussy was shaved into a cozy small bush. Her body was of a small built, yet it maintained a generous hour-glass shape paired with a slender set of legs.

She rummaged through her drawers searching for her favorite pair of lingerie. It was a pair of lacy flowery white push up along with a slightly black dotted panties. She adjusted her half-cup push up, enhancing her already perky breast and deep cleavage. Her nipples' areola was partially visible over the edges of the small half-cup bra. Her small pubic bush was slightly visible through the thin cotton material of her panties. Secretly, I was getting very turned on at the very sight of my luscious looking wife.

She then got herself into her favorite one piece strapless turquoise satin dress. The dress offered a very generous view of her cleavage. I could not help but imagine the faces of those hungry males at the dinner when they snatch glances of her packed cleavage. The one-piece dress ended loosely slightly above her knees, offering shy glimpses of her smooth silky lap as she squatted down. She did her hazel hair in a lazy loose curl and blown it dry. Her lips were succulent with her light pinkish lipsticks. Her earrings sparkled against the room's light. And the room was soon filled with a gentle sweet fruity scent as she sprayed on her favorite perfume. She was all set to go as she picked up her pair of matching heels.

With a small peck on my cheek and a hurried goodbye, she rushed through the apartment door with car keys in her hand. Slammed goes the door, and now I was all alone. I was slightly disappointed to be left all alone. To add up to the misery, I really wanted a piece of her pussy after seeing how sexy she was. But then again, I was slightly relived to be able to spend some quiet time alone tonight. I looked up at the ceiling clock, half pass six it said. I decided to get some house chores done and then dig into my old collection of porn to settle in for the rest of the evening.

---------------------

Soon, it was already half passed eight after watching a few pieces of boring threesome porn. I decided to drop a small message to her phone.

"Hi sweetie, how's your dinner? Anything there edible?"

She replied almost instantly.

"Too bad you are not here. All your favorite seafood dishes and I have to eat all of it alone"

This got me slightly worried, my wife has a slight allergy towards seafood which often left her dizzy and light headed. It gets worst if she mixed it up with alcohol.

9:30PM came, and I decided to message her again.

"So did you managed to chat up any hot looking hunks yet? Or were you too busy with the food?"

Her reply came a couple of minutes later.

"What a boring bunch of males this dinner has. But they are serving wine and champagne now. Catch you later"

By then, I got bored of my collection of old porn and decided to fantasize about my hot wife being ogled lustfully by the many "boring bunch of males" at the dinner. I imagined how the alcohol she must be drinking now, is loosening her up. And how she is been hit on for dances by strangers from her company. And how they would desperately attempt to brush up against her body while dancing.

Soon I decided to call her instead. It was already 10:40PM and the dinner should already be in the closing stages.

"Hi sweetie, are you guys already packing up?"

"Very soon..." she sounded slightly drunk.

"You sound like you had too much fun. When are you coming home so I can have my fun too?" I replied eagerly.

"..." There was a pause for a few seconds before she replied. "Coming back after the ... speech... closing speech"

"Okay..., have fun. I will be waiting for you" I answered excitedly.

Feeling excited that my wife will be home soon, I decided to grab some late snacks from the fridge while I waited. While chomping away on an old chocolate bar, I decided to text her again.

"Sweetie, ask the CEO to stfu and hurry home. I am hungry for you"

Half an hour passed, but there was no reply from her. I was starting to get worried but concluded that she must be enduring the long boring speech and was too busy to reply me. Still eager for a piece of my wife, I soon started to close my eyes as I replayed the images of her earlier this evening in her sexy one piece dress. How she looked innocently naive with that tiny body of hers while her breast was squeezed tightly to fit in that tiny dress. I started to stroke myself, careful not to cum yet.

---------------------

I must have lost sense of time and dozed off on the sofa. I awoke with a startled glance at the clock, it was already 3AM in the morning. The first thing that shot through my mind was my wife. She should have been home by now, but why didn't she woke me up? I was badly in need of a remedy for my stiffed cock which I was careful not to cum the whole night.

I hurried to the bedroom, one hand on my cock, hoping to catch her drunk and asleep with her legs spread wide. But she was not in the bedroom. I checked the bathroom and the rest of the apartment but still couldn't find her. I darted for my cellphone - no missed calls, no messages.

Then in the dead silent of the early morning, I almost threw my cellphone from my hand in surprise when a call came through. My heart throbbed, there she was, my loving wife finally calling me at 3:15AM. She sounded drunk and her voice was blur.

After asking her to repeat several times, I could finally make out that she was too drunk to drive home and was now sitting in front of a 24 hours convenience store located just outside the hotel where she had her dinner. And she couldn't recalled what happened after the dinner. She was apparently woken up by the store assistant after noticing her drunk asleep in front of the store. Keeping my fantasies aside, I deducted that she must have fallen asleep somewhere after dinner and somehow found herself at the convenience store.

I grabbed my car keys and hurried off to fetch her. My heart was pounding as I drove. My fantasies started to creep back into my mind again. What had happened after my last call with her? Was she drunk or maybe drugged? Did she cheated on me? Maybe she was taken by a few men in her drunken stupor?

---------------------

Finally, I reached the convenience store and found her seated on a bench sipping hot chocolate while still looking in a daze. She looked half asleep and was all messy. I decided she was too drunk to drive herself home, and helped her into my car. We headed straight for home, as I was desperately waiting to pound my cock into her tight pussy from being alone the whole evening.

She immediately dozed off as I drove. I decided to check her out on the journey home. She was reeking of alcohol. Her beautiful hazel hair was now all in messy tangles. Her make-up was in a mess as well, her lipsticks were smeared with light traces on her white breast. Her elegant one piece turquoise dress was fizzled and stained with unknown patches of liquid. Her nipples were hard from the cool air from the air-con, as it was showing through the soft material of her dress.

"Now wait! Her nipples are showing, this mean she wasn't wearing her bra" I thought to myself. "What happened to her bra?" I could feel my cock harden up as I struggled for a decent explanation. How I wished she was awake and could give me a blowjob right there and then while driving. But she was out cold and didn't twitch.

---------------------

We reached home, and I helped her up to our apartment. Soon we were already in the bedroom, I could no longer hold back my lust to be able to finally fuck my stunning wife. She was already fast asleep on the bed, but I would not mind even a bit to be able to pound her while she was sound asleep. I quickly took off my clothes and helped her off hers.

It was then, it hit me like a brick, she had no panties on. What in the world had happened after her dinner? No bra, no panties? Was she so drunk that she took off her lingerie? Her handbag was intact with all her belongings; well she wasn't mugged then raped for sure. In the dim of the bedroom light, I decided to probe her body for more answers.

A big red patch of bite mark was clearly visible on her left breast near her trademark mole. I looked closer and found there were many other bite marks all over both her lovely perky womanly moulds. Her breast looked bruised with abuse. Some guys must have been pretty rough on her. Her small pinkish nipples was now swollen like a red pencil eraser. My cock was already standing at attention as if it was in a military line-up. I grab her breast and found to be to sultry. Her smooth skin on her breast was now weirdly sticky and sweaty. Some loose pubic hair were seen scattered carelessly on her flat smooth stomach.

In the shadowy bedroom light, I caught glimpse of her lovely pubic bush which had hints of dried cum, gluing together part of her pubic hair. Unable to keep my raging cock under control, I hurriedly spread my lovely wife's slender white legs apart. Her pussy lips were gapping and red with sore. And almost immediately, white milky liquid started to flow out of her pussy as I spread her legs further. I could smell the pungent smell of another man's cum, but then again it could be more than one man's cum. I guess I will never know. The cum then started to wet our marital bed as more flow out from her tiny body like a broken reservoir. I stood back in amazed, my lovely wife was dripping cum from her pussy for a whole minute. The picture was a big mess, there was cum everywhere, on the bed sheets, on her ass, there were also cum soaked pubic hair hanging loosely around her pussy.

My cock was bursting with excitement at the wondrous sight of my lovely wife fully used up by an unknown number of men. With every sniff of cum from her dripping pussy, my cock twitches. My mind raced with imaginations of the event that could have happened after her dinner.

---------------------

Most probably, she was drunk and dizzy after the concoction of seafood and alcohol. Being a tough girl she is, she tried to act as if she was fine when I called. Soon after my call, some gentleman must have spotted her as an opportunity, and so decided to offer her a spike drink of water on the pretext of sobering her up. When soon after she blacked out from the spiked drink, this gentleman would have got his group of friends to help bring her up to a hotel room above - all the while fingering and groping her all over her breast and pussy.

In the hotel room, she laid unconscious while being surrounded by a group of maybe 5 men or more. Each of them already stark naked with hard-on cocks waiting to pounce on my wife's tiny body. Within seconds, they ravaged her innocent body like packs of wolfs upon a white rabbit. Her satin dinner dress and lingerie would be expertly undone within seconds. Hands all over her body, groping and squeezing her perky rounded breast, fingering her tight pussy hole. Soon hands would be replaced with cocks, filling up every hole they could find on her body.

One by one the gentlemen would take turn to fuck my wife, feeling every inch of her tight throbbing pussy that had only belong to me all this while. Her breast would be squeezed and sucked on so hard she would have screamed in ecstasy if she was not unconscious. And judging from the amount of cum, there must have been no condoms used when they fucked my wife. The gentlemen must have used her like their own sweet whore, and emptied their load of seeds deep within her womb not caring if they got her pregnant.

After emptying their load, they would wipe their half rigid cock clean on her stomach and on her perky breast. Seeing that she was missing for almost 3 full hours, they could have taken seconds and thirds on her. All the while, she was unconscious but her body was dutifully satisfying the lust and pleasure of many men. My beautiful wife, now no longer pure and yet I am proud of her and her body, and happy that I am the one that she belongs to.

After finally satisfying their manly lust on my wife, the gentlemen would hurriedly dress her up. But finding it difficult to put on her bra and panties on a sleeping person, they decided to just keep her nude under her one-piece dress and keep her lingerie as trophy. They would then drop her off at a bench at the nearby convenience store. Later, she was woken up by the store assistant, confused and still dazed, then called her husband for a pick up.

---------------------

I could no longer hold back, I positioned my overly erected cock at the opening of her gapping pussy lip. It was still moist with cum. I was too turned on to be disgusted by the overly pungent smell of overflowing cum. I closed my eyes and effortlessly entered her cum filled pussy. It was slippery yet very warm and welcoming. Her pussy lips were tender and soft. I continued to hump her in a rhythm as I grab her battered breast into my palms lovingly. Never have I felt such ecstasy. Her cum filled pussy created a vacuum-like feeling as I drove my cock in and out of her. Her breast small but round and whole. As I pounded my wife, I imagine how those gentlemen must have felt exactly as I am now - in pure ecstasy, feeling every inch of her wondrous body.

I exploded my seeds deep within her womb, mixing it with the seeds of other man, many other men. Hoping that somehow if she got pregnant, it would be my seed that reached her first. I slumped onto her soft breast as my cock softened within her used pussy.

---------------------

The next morning, she woke up with a big hangover and was unable to remember the happenings last night after her dinner. She complained of her sore pussy and her tendered breast. Not wanting to make her feel guilty of her possible sexual outing after dinner, I merely shrugged her off by apologizing that I might have been too rough on her last night for making me wait the whole evening for sex. I was also careful to have wash her clothes before she could notice the cum stains on it. Strangely, my wife never notice that her favorite pair of lingerie was missing. It now must have been kept by one of the gentlemen as souvenir.

A month later, while at work I received a call from my wife. She sounded very excited.

"Guess what sweetie? I wasn't feeling too well today, so I visited the doctor. And he told me that I am PREGNANT! Are you excited? Who do you think our baby is going to look like? You or me?"

As she continued with her excitement over the phone, I drifted into thoughts. It seems that she really never did remember anything that happened that night. But could this turn of event finally exposed it? All I can hope for, is that there wasn't any black cock that emptied its seeds into her fertile womb that night. At least then, the baby's skin color would not raise any suspicion.

---------------------

Ending Notes:

And that was just a fiction I wrote out of my fantasy. It never happened, and fantasy remains a fantasy. I do know in reality, it's hard for anyone to wish for her beloved partner to be engaged in sex with another. And there are also responsibilities to account for, such as STDs and pregnancies. And thus, this is why its a fantasy. Again, sometimes when reading up stories and escapade of other cuckold couples, I do find myself fantasizing being in a cuckold situation.

Well, the story I wrote was based on my ex-wife. We are no longer together since a few years back. Some domestic quarrel and stuff. Well I still do love this story I wrote, as I do sometimes miss her small sexy body and especially that left breast of hers with the mole on it. And thanks to her partly Asian heritage, she does have a tight small body that comes along with a very tight pussy.

We have since move on with our own lives now. She is now married with another man, and she I guess she is really fucking with another man now. At least this part of the fantasy is now true. And me, I am now dating a hot girl with huge breast and a bigger heart, we will be getting married soon.

I might not be writing anymore anytime soon. It will be great if someone could pick up the story where its left off, after she called up to say she was pregnant - possibly with a black baby?. Hope you enjoy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds