• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Basement Treasures

Basement Treasures

12

This was written after a dream that occurred three months after my own father passed away. I have no idea if any of it is true, but there is a part of me that hopes it is!

#

A fifty-year old farmhouse and barn takes quite a while to thoroughly clean and get ready to put on the market. I'd been working at it for the past two months since my father passed away. He was 73 and died of old age. He outlived my mom by 15 years and had never remarried though I know he had stayed active with the ladies in town. They had bought the small farm shortly after they were married and raised me and my sister so this was my boyhood home. My sister, Melissa, is three years older than me. She just celebrated her 48th birthday last month.

I live two hours to the north and Melissa lives 30 minutes west but we agreed that I would do most of the clean-up around the property. She had taken care of dad the past 10 years and getting rid of his stuff would be too hard emotionally. Besides, my job allowed me freedom of schedule so I could stay here a few days at a time as I worked through his belongings. I'd spent the past week boxing stuff in the house and the attic and was nearly finished. All that remained was the basement and it didn't appear there was more than a couple days work.

Late in the afternoon of the first day, I walked down the stairs enjoying a cold beer. I sat it on the bottom step and went to the storage area under the stairs. I pulled a couple large boxes out of the cupboard and looked around the open space. At first, I thought I had emptied it, then I realized there was a door cut into the back wall. Moving my hands along the edge of the cut, I depressed the door and it sprang open an inch. Opening it up, I found a large trunk that was padlocked. I slid the trunk out of its space and into the basement. Curiosity aroused, I bounded upstairs for the spare keys I'd collected throughout the house. Grabbing another beer, I went downstairs with 15 keys on a ring. A few of them obviously wouldn't work and I was left with five choices. The fourth key opened the lock. I slipped it through the latch and with trepidation I opened the lid.

When the lid was open, I was quite confused at what I found. It looked like a box of women's lingerie. I lifted out a couple bras and a couple pairs of panties when I found a small notebook. Lifting it out, I realized there were a few more notebooks stacked below it. Opening the first one, it was labeled '2007 - '. It was obvious they were time sequenced with this being the one dad kept when he died.

I began to read the first page and couldn't believe it. Dad was describing himself wearing a black bra and matching panties. He wrote that they were a new collection and liked the way they fit his body. A couple pages further, I nearly dropped the beer from my hand. There was a polaroid showing dad standing in a beige bra and panty set. As I stared at the picture, I could see the smile on his face and to my shock, a large erection pressing against the beige panties.

I began to flip through the book and found many more pictures stuck between the pages. Most were of dad wearing bras and panties in different poses and colors. But there was the occasional photo of his cock exposed, either hanging free or held in his hand. After the first book, I began to look through all the underwear packed neatly in the trunk. There must have been 20 different matching sets and various unmatched items. There was also three garter belts and quite a few pair of thigh-high stockings. I only found a couple pair of pantyhose stuffed at the bottom. I later learned that dad was not a fan of them.

Going through the rest of the trunk, I found the rest of his notebooks, an old polaroid camera and a newer digital camera. Flipping it on, there was a memory card but no images stored. I had already cleaned his hard drive and had found no images of him dressed like this. I didn't even find any images of porn. i then realized he much have had someone take some of the pictures! I did find something that looked like a remote for the polaroid but couldn't believe he took them all.

Reluctantly I went upstairs to take a pee and get another beer. Returning to the trunk, I pulled up a chair and reached for the oldest notebook. It was dated '1956'. That was two years before he married mom! The writing was brief but he detailed his beginning fascination with female panties and the efforts he made to acquire them - laundromats, clotheslines, stealing from a girlfriend. By 1963, he was referring to 'M' and telling of how she helped him with his fetish. Dad always called mom by 'Mother' but her name was Madeline. I assumed he referred to her, but at this point I just wasn't sure. Melissa was born in 1960 and I was born in 1963 so his fascination grew as he and mom began to raise a family.

By 1972, it was obvious that dad was putting panties on nearly every night when he'd get home from work. A few entries detailed having sex with mom. It would usually start with mom putting on sexy lingerie from corsets to teddy's to fishnet stockings while dad would make sure the kids were in bed for the night. I remember Melissa and I having a 9:30 bed time during the week and always complaining to stay up later. The folks would always tell us we needed our sleep as we did have to get up early for school. It wasn't a large house but there was a family room separating our parents bedroom from our rooms. I smiled to myself at the realization this gave the folks a 'noise buffer' between us and them for anything that went on in their bedroom. Once he had us settled, he would prepare a martini for both he and mother. Upon entering the bedroom, dad would lock the door to prevent unfortunate interruptions.

Mom would usually be at her dressing table applying her make-up or adjusting her lingerie. Without a word being spoken, dad would deliver the martini then get himself undressed. He would casually hang his clothes in the closet and strip to his panties. Mom would have set out his attire for the evening, either a matching bra or a new set entirely. Once dad had put the bra and panties on, he would take a seat in a straight backed chair that was near mom's dressing table. At this point, mom was in charge of the evening.

Dad wrote of many evenings where they would just sit and sip their martinis and carry on conversations like they were at the dinner table, except for them both being in women's underwear. I found many pictures through the years of dad sitting in this straight backed chair. Some evenings, mom would turn to face dad and not be wearing any panties at all. She would instruct him to take his cock out of his panties and stroke himself as she told him how sexy he looked and how sexy she felt when she played with herself. She would tell him how lucky she was to have a man with a nine-inch cock. She would tell him that she shared this one secret with her girlfriends and none of their friends had a cock as large as his. It was a source of obvious pride for both of them.

And some nights, once the foreplay at the dressing table was finished, she would tell dad to take his place on the bed. Almost every time they had intercourse, mom would be on top of dad. He described how attentive her tongue was to his thick cock as she sucked on him. She always left his panties on as she knew this excited him so, but she would pull his cock free and take it in her mouth. She loved to suck on his cock, taking his crown between her lips and sucking him deeply into her mouth. Sometimes before she made him cum and sometimes after, she would mount his long, hard cock and sink her pussy around him. Mom had large breasts. I had many teenage fantasies about them in fact. She would remove her bra, if she were wearing one, and they would hang down in dad's face as she fucked his cock. Dad would mouth her nipples as his cock plunged in and out of her sex. Finally her body would climax on his cock and she would collapse on top of him. They would always awaken during the night and change into pajamas and unlock the bedroom door as if they were like every other family in the neighborhood. I had to believe they weren't!

At this point, I had two realizations. The first was that it was deep into the evening and I was starving. The second was that reading about my mom and dad's exploits had given me a raging erection. I wasn't sure what to do about the hard-on but I knew I could find some food upstairs. I ate a quick sandwich and found something a little harder to drink, reaching for the half bottle of Jack Daniel's on the shelf. I took the bottle and soon found myself downstairs with the trunk and my father's memories. I picked up a pair of red bikinis and tried to imagine my dad wearing them. Even after seeing pictures, I still couldn't visualize him. By the time I picked up a notebook dated 1983, my erection had returned. I resisted the urge to stroke myself as I got comfortable on a folding bed I'd unfolded a couple hours earlier.

In 1983, my dad was 48 and my mom was 45. The exact ages of my sister and my self. I found a few polaroid pictures of my dad's cock fucking my mom. She had a full bush that was so popular back in the day. A look I still love to see on a woman! Mom's face was never in the frame but I could tell by the body that it was her. And I finally got to see those large breasts, even if it was on faded film. My parents had begun experimenting with toys in the past few years. Dad started writing of dildos and vibrators. It began with dad using the toys on mom's body for her sexual satisfaction.

By 1985 and me finally out of the house after college, mom had decided it was time for dad to learn the feel of the dildo. Dad wrote that they had discussed it, but mom had never convinced dad to let her use the dildo on him. That changed one night when he came home from a work party smelling of perfume and whiskey. I absent-mindedly drank down the Jack Daniel's and opened my fly. My cock was as hard as I ever remember feeling it. Dad denied any hanky-panky with his secretary but couldn't explain the perfume on his coat. Mom told dad to fix her martini and to bring it to her in the bedroom. When he went to the closet to put his clothes away, he saw the plain white g-string she had left for him. He picked it up and realized it was hers. He knew it wouldn't fit but he wasn't about to say anything to her. He walked into the bedroom wearing only the g-string. His cock was rock hard and stretched the fabric. The crown was sticking out above the waistband and his balls were hanging out on both sides of the material. He looked silly. He saw the dildo on the dressing table. "I'll make this easy on you. Tell me the truth and might let you get me off before we go to sleep. Lie to me and I will show you how I use this dildo." Dad wrote that his heart raced as his eyes moved from Mother to the dildo and back to Mother.

"I swear. I didn't do anything. I don't know why that perfume is on my coat!"

Mom reached out and squeezed his balls before he could move. Faster than he had ever seen her move, mom moved him to the bed and pushed him on his face. "If you EVER want to have sex with me again, you will get on your hands and knees and keep your mouth shut!" Dad said he was terrified at her words and quickly complied. He felt her get on the bed behind him. Her hands pulled the thin strip of fabric to the side and he felt her spit on his asshole. Without much warning, she pushed the dildo into his asshole. Her strength pushed three inches into him as his muscles stretched to take it. He cried out in pain as he felt the dildo being pushed into him and pulled nearly out. She was fucking his asshole with the dildo. After what seemed like eternity, he felt her long fingers stroking his cock. The sensation of the dildo in his ass and her hands on his cock were too much and he soon erupted stream after stream of cum onto the sheets underneath him. She pulled the dildo from his asshole and he collapsed on the sheets panting for air.

"I'm sorry Mother. I didn't do anything with my secretary. She was drunk and she did try to kiss me but I did not return her affections. I have you!" Mom looked him in the eyes and knew it was being honest with her but she had done what she had long desired. And she knew he had enjoyed it. Toys would play a larger role in their sex life.

Mom passed away in 1993 from cancer. They had continued to play their sex games until six months before she died. Dad said he put his panties and bras into the trunk and thought he had for the rest of his life. The next notebook was dated '1995' and once again he used the letter 'M' to describe his sexual accomplice. I assumed he continued to use the notation he had used for mom as his way of covering his actions. In reading his notebooks, it was like starting over for him. He was getting more comfortable with whoever was sharing his fantasies. He was 60 years old and describing his actions in wearing panties and bras as if it was brand new to him.

By 1997 with him in his early 60's, he was once again describing his sexual exploits with 'M'. Apparently she would come to visit him and stay the night occasionally but usually she would leave in the night. It was obvious she was younger than him, but she loved to play the games just as well as my mom had. She would buy him ever sexier underwear as stores like Victoria Secret's began to take hold in our culture. He wrote of padded bras and crotchless panties. There were numerous photos of him in crotchless panties and his large cock hanging between his thighs. He would always have a big grin on his face.

Dad wrote at length about his 70th birthday. 'M' had arrived at his house while he was out running errands. She met him at the door with a martini in each hand. She was nude from head to toe with the exception of six-inch black heels. Dad suckled her erect nipples while she held his glass, sipping from hers. Finally she told him to go change into the things she had laid out for him. He returned wearing his 'birthday suit'. It was a lavender bra, panty and garter set. The panties were boyshorts which he had come to enjoy in his later years. She had also provided a pair of falsies that were almost as large as her breasts. His cock was already rigid and he was beaming. She handed him a second martini as she looked him over in the new outfit. She had made pasta and they ate with an eye on one another. It was rare that he saw her totally nude and he was mesmerized by her firm body and tanned skin. Her pussy was shaved exceptionally smooth and her nipples remained erect throughout dinner.

Once dinner was finished, she quickly cleared the table and told dad to remain seated but to close his eyes. When she told him to open them, she was lying spread-eagled on the table before him with a thick, lit candle extended from her pussy. She sang a quick rendition of Happy Birthday and asked him to blow out his candle quickly before the wax melted down it's length. Dad happily obliged and then proceeded to eat his birthday cake. He put his lips to hers and his tongue snaked its way to her clit. He was a master at giving cunnilingus, or so she told him so many times. He used his hands to caress her thighs as he kept his mouth glued to her sex. His tongue danced up and down her slit and he could hear her breathing quicken. When he pressed two fingers against her asshole, she screamed out in pleasure as her orgasm shook her body. He continued to suck and nibble her clit until her thrashing pushed him back in his chair. She sat upright with a dreamy look in her eyes. "Now it's time for me to blow out your birthday candle! Show it to me please!"

Dad stood up and rolled his lavender boyshorts down his thighs. His cock sprung upright against his belly. 'M' slid off the table and crouched on her knees. She looked up at him and playfully blew on his cock head, as if blowing out the candle. Then her lips softly moved around his crown and took his cock in her mouth. Her right hand caressed his balls while her left hand held his cock at the base. Her mouth expanded as she took the entire length of his cock into her mouth and down her throat. She bobbed her head up and down on his cock, letting him fuck her mouth. Her throat and mouth would fill with his cock every time she went to the base of his shaft. She had learned that he didn't last nearly as long as he used to do so she would try to make it as exciting as possible from the very onset. And true to form, she could feel his sack swelling as he shot his stream of cum into her mouth. She swallowed nearly all of it before standing in front of dad and pressing her lips to his. He was surprised when her tongue pushed a sample of his cum into his mouth but he kissed her hard back.

Later that evening, she strapped on their favorite dildo and fucked his asshole until he was begging her to stop. He wanted to cum inside her and knew he could never go three rounds in one night. For a change, he put her on her back and thrust his cock into her soaked pussy. She had been playing with herself throughout the day and night but never let herself get off. Her pussy was very wet and alive as his large cock thrust into her sex and filled her with the first stroke. His hands played with the large breasts he had bought her, the more to remember Mother. He could take no more and she wrapped her thighs around his legs and pulled him into her. Her body shuddered as she felt his cum explode into her pussy. He collapsed on top of her and they panted together in silence. "Happy Birthday".

The last notebook entry was from four months earlier. They had stayed active until a couple months before he died. He knew the end was near and he put his toys away in the closet. I don't know why he didn't just get rid of them, but he left them hidden for me or Melissa to find. It was after two in the morning and I had drank more Jack Daniel's than I cared to think. I was mentally and physically exhausted as I turned out the lights knowing I needed to call Melissa in the morning but not knowing what to say.

I reached her a little after ten as she was leaving a meeting for work. Trying to keep my voice even, I asked if she could stop by dad's house that evening. I told her there were some things I had to show her but couldn't talk about it over the phone. She asked for details but I wouldn't budge. I didn't know how I'd tell her in person so I really couldn't tell her on the phone. She said she'd bring some take-out and be there a little after six.

I put a few of the items in a box along with one of the notebooks and put it on the counter in the kitchen. Melissa arrived with the Chinese take-out a little before six. She gave me a hug and kiss and when I released her, I realized how attractively she was dressed for a day at work. "Is that what you wear everyday to work?" When she gave me an odd look, I continued "You look GREAT, maybe even a bit sexy if a brother can say that to his sister."

Melissa smiled at my comment, "You can say that and Thank You. Yeah, this is a typical day at the office." I later learned she lied about that and had changed prior to getting to the house. Her skirt was mid-thigh and the garter and stockings were not part of the standard attire for work. "Why don't we eat and you can tell me what's so important." I made small talk and we ate quickly. She commented how much work I'd done around the house and how great it looked.

"So how about I pour us a drink and I'll get to it. i know I need one." I poured us both a glass of Scotch and handed one to her. Melissa sat at the kitchen table with her tanned legs crossed at mid-thigh, her skirt riding high up her leg. I leaned against the kitchen counter with my legs crossed at the ankle.

"So Melissa. I'm not sure how to tell you this so I'll just come out with it." Melissa took a drink and I took a longer one and continued, "Dad dressed up in women's underwear all our lives!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Basement Treasures

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds