• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Own Heaven Ch. 10

My Own Heaven Ch. 10

12

This story is fiction based loosely on people, places and events mostly from my life. I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters before you read this one.

I love feedback, comments, criticism and ideas for future chapters; it will help me improve my writing, enhance the story line, and encourage me to continue writing. Also, take a moment and vote, your vote tells me how I'm doing.

Enjoy,

DaniSub

*

I woke up early the next morning because Keith was coming home today and I had to prepare for his return. I got out of bed and headed for the shower to shave my body. I wanted to be sure my legs, ass, pussy and the rest of my body were perfectly smooth as Keith had ordered.

I dressed for work, and then picked out clothes to wear to the airport to pick up Keith. My plan was to put in the butt plug at work, shower and wear something special to show him how much I missed him -- besides the butt plug, that is. I picked out a white sundress with a blue print, to highlight my eyes, and my blue four inch heels. That was it; no underwear. He could have me naked in seconds.

I packed the butt plug, lube and my clothes for the airport and headed for work. I parked in the parking area by the door to the executive offices and went in. I made coffee, and caught up on the email and phone messages.

Phil came up with the regular mail and to check on me as he did every morning. I told him Tina was coming for lunch and he said she had mentioned she was coming. He told me again to let him know if her visits were interfering with my work. I told him that I would tell him right away. Tina mentioned that he was just looking for another excuse to punish her. When she came to lunch I would talk to her about it. She seemed like she looked forward to Phil's punishment sessions as much as he did.

I went through the mail, most of it was junk but there was some mail for Keith about buying "special" products from the company. He had mentioned these products before and I had a couple used on me already. In fact, the big butt plug that I was going to put up my tiny asshole this afternoon was one of them.

Keith called on his way to his last meeting. He said that he couldn't wait to see me and reminded me that his plane was arriving at four fifteen. I told him that I would be waiting for him at the airport.

Tina arrived right at twelve-thirty. I buzzed her in and we went right to the lunch room. She was wearing a short skirt, blouse and heels. She was wearing a lot more than she wore at our last lunch, but she still looked sexy.

"So, how have you been doing with Keith away?" Tina asked, putting out plates and taking food out of the bags she brought in.

"Here at the office I've been doing fine but, I really miss him. I discovered that I don't like sleeping alone anymore." I sighed.

"I know what you mean." Tina sympathized, "It's so nice having that big, warm man in bed with you; wrapping his arms around you. Even if your ass is still tingling from the spanking he just gave you, you still feel safe and protected."

We both laughed at that, having both gone to bed with our asses red and sore. We put out the food and sat down to eat. I told Tina about Phil's visit this morning and him telling me to call him if her visits ever started interfering with the work that had to get done here.

"Boy," she said, "Talk about going to bed with a red ass. He would find things to do to me and torture me until I begged and pleaded for mercy if you told him I was keeping you from work."

"That's something I'll keep in mind for the future." I laughed.

We started talking about the guys and their meetings. I asked Tina if Phil ever made her fuck other men. I wasn't sure how Keith felt about it and I wondered if the guys little group did anything like that.

"Yes, Phil's had me gangbanged; twice, as a matter of fact." She said with a smile. "The first time I was tied down and they just used whichever hole they wanted. The second time I wasn't tied but they still did whatever they wanted to do to me. I loved it both times.

"But you have to understand," she said being serious, "What goes on at those meetings are things that whoever is hosting the meeting likes. The other guys who are invited know what is going to happen and they only attend if they have no objections. Phil likes seeing me getting fucked by someone other than him. He likes making me do it and, even though I protest and I'm humiliated while it is being done, I love it. It's all about fulfilling fantasies."

"I understand that, now." I said. "I didn't get it at first but, now I see that the club gives the couples a safe way to act out their fantasies instead of just dreaming about them. I just wonder what fantasies Keith has in store for me."

"All I can tell you is no matter what Phil has come up with, by the time it was over, I was completely satisfied and hoped he would do it again...soon." She said winking at me.

"Do you think the four of us could go out together sometime?" I asked. "You know, like to dinner or even go away for a weekend."

"I would love that." Tina exclaimed. "But we'd have to get the guys to promise not to talk about work. They both love this company and that's what they usually talk about when they are together."

I laughed at Tina's jumping at the idea of doing things together and her quick assessment of the guys' inability to forget about work. It was almost two so we started cleaning up the lunchroom. "Tina," I said, "I have a problem and I'm not sure what to do about it."

"Heather," she said as though she were my older sister, "I don't think there is anything we can't solve if we work together."

"Well, this is kind of unusual and kind of embarrassing, but it really is important to me." I said looking down at the table. "I told you about Keith making me wear a butt plug for four hours a day while he is away." Tina nodded her head. "I wanted to wear the butt plug to the airport for him."

"That's a great idea, he'll love it." she said before I finished.

"No," I said looking up at her, "The problem is that I wore the plug yesterday and it's so big the only way I could get it in my ass was to kneel on the bed and reach between my legs with both hands and push it in. And even then, I could only do it because I was a little excited from teasing the workmen at the house."

"So, how can I help?" Tina asked really concerned for me.

"This is so embarrassing. Could you help me get the plug up my ass?" I blushed and look back down at the table.

She walked over to me and put her arms around me and said, "To tell you the truth, I have more experience on the receiving end of butt plugs, but I'll do whatever I can to help you."

"Great," I said kissing her on the cheek. "I was so worried. I didn't know how I was going to get it in me."

"It's two o'clock already," she said looking at her watch and taking charge. "If we are going to do this and give you enough time to shower and get to the airport; we should get started now."

We went into the bathroom where I had laid out my clothes and had the butt plug and lube on the counter by the twin sinks. Tina walked over and picked up the butt plug, looked at it and smiled, "This should open you up enough for Keith to fuck you up the ass."

I looked at her and blushed. "Nooooo!" she said with a shocked expression on her face. "You are one very lucky girl. I mean Phil is bigger than this, but not much. Keith is that much bigger than this thing?"

"Oh, yes...much bigger." I sighed. Then I thought, 'At least I know Keith was not one of the guys at Tina's gang bangs.'

"Let's get started." She said, "Strip and we'll get you and this monster lubed up."

I started taking off my clothes, while Tina lubed up the big butt plug. When I was naked, she looked me over with a gleam in her eye and said, "I can see why Keith enjoys doing things to you. You have a beautiful body. I'll bet it looks fantastic wiggling and squirming while he tortures you."

Before I could answer, she told me to bend over and hold onto the countertop by the sinks. I did what she said and spread my legs a little. I moaned as she rubbed the lube around my puckered little asshole and pushed one and then two slippery fingers inside me.

She put the rounded end of the butt plug up against my little hole and started to push. I arched my back and tried to relax as she eased the plug in and out going a bit deeper each time. "God this thing is big." She whispered. She ran her fingers over my hairless pussy lips and I gasped and wiggled my ass in the air as she pushed harder on the plug and it slipped in a little more. She teased her fingernail over my clit and I cried out; the plug slid all the way into my ass and my stretched asshole clamped down on the narrow part at the base of the plug.

My legs weakened as the plug popped into my stretched asshole and Tina stood me up and wrapped her arms around me holding my naked body against her. I could feel my pussy start to itch as Tina held my naked tits against her covered ones and slid her hands over my bare ass cheeks. When I got myself together and could stand up, Tina let me go and turned me around so she could look at my ass.

"When he sees that big plug sticking out of your ass, he's gonna fuck you legless." She laughed perhaps a little jealous.

"Oh my god!" I yelped, "He fucked me with a smaller plug up my ass and I thought I would go out of my mind. If he fucks me with this big plug up my ass, he'll split me in two."

Tina smacked one then the other ass cheek and said, "Lucky girl. Let me know how you make out tonight." She kissed me on my cheek and I kissed her back. "I'll let myself out. You need to get ready if you want to be at the airport on time."

I got in the shower, washed my hair and paid special attention to my hairless pussy and my ass around the base of the butt plug to be sure there were no lubricants, natural or otherwise left behind. I dried off, did my hair and put on my makeup. I put on a little perfume and my blue four inch high heels. The sundress was sleeveless and came down to the middle of my thighs. I left the top button and the two bottom buttons undone.

I walked around in front of the mirrors and my thighs peeked out of the sundress as I walked. Not enough that you could really see anything, especially since I had no panties on, but enough that it would attract attention as I walked by. Between seeing what I was displaying and the big butt plug up my ass, I was already feeling that tingle between my legs. I wondered if I was going to regret being pantyless. "Since I had no other panties to wear," I giggled to myself, "I would just have to grin and 'bare' it."

I closed up the office and went down to the car for the ride to the airport. When I sat down, the plug pushed further up my ass and I groaned, gripped the steering wheel and closed my eyes. God, that hurt...but it felt so good. I wish Keith were here to watch me suffer. He'll really enjoy my torment on the way home, and probably add some torture of his own, too, I guessed.

I got to the airport with about fifteen minutes to spare and found a place to park right by the baggage entrance. I was glad that, with that big plug up my ass, I wouldn't have to walk too far to meet Keith. I got out of the car and walked into the terminal and up the escalator to the end of the concourse where Keith would be arriving. Thank goodness there were no steps to make the butt plug shift around inside me,

If all the men in the airport were any indication, I chose the right outfit to meet Keith in. I think I was mentally stripped by every man in the airport. I thought about how they would react if they knew what I had on -- or in me, for that matter, under my little sundress. My pussy was starting to tingle and get a little wet so I tried to think of anything else but the men around me.

More people were coming out of the concourse so I knew Keith's plane had landed. I looked down the concourse and saw him coming and I reached my hand over my head to wave to him. He noticed me right away and I noticed it got suddenly cooler around my pussy and ass. Realizing that when I raised my hand, the bottom of my sundress rode up; I quickly put my arm down and I know I was blushing.

I looked around to see if anyone noticed. Since most of the men in the terminal were staring at me anyway, I was sure some of them, at the very least, got a good look at the bottom of my bare ass cheeks and maybe the base of the butt plug up my ass as well.

Keith came out of the concourse and passed the security checkpoint. I moved toward him, staying near the wall. When he reached me I turned my back to the wall to keep my bare ass from being displayed to everyone in the airport and threw my arms around his neck and kissed him again and again. "I missed you so much." I almost cried.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me hard and deep. I could feel movement against my belly as his cock started to get hard. Keith missed me, too.

He stepped back from me and looked me over from my brown hair to the tips of my high heel shoes. "You look fantastic." he said softly just staring at me with that smile on his face.

"Uhm...don't we have to get your luggage?" I said finally.

"Oh, yeah." he sighed. He took my hand and we walked toward baggage claim. I had to pull his arm to get him to slow down. With that big plug up my ass, if I walked that fast I was sure I would have an orgasm right there in baggage claim.

Keith slowed down and looked back at me and noticed the open buttons at the bottom of my sundress and my long legs showing almost all the way to the top. He had that look in his eyes again; like he was thinking about things he could do to me.

While we waited for his bag, he told me about the deal he made in San Francisco. It would mean more work; more employees and the company would make a lot of money; always good things.

While we talked, he kept eyeing my legs and my breasts which he could see by looking down the top of my sundress. I was getting excited wondering what he would do when he found out I was naked under this my sundress and I had that big butt plug shoved up my little ass.

His bag came and we walked out to the car. Keith let me walk up ahead a bit and I caught him watching my ass bounce and sway. If he only knew the extra movement was because there was a huge butt plug up my puckered little asshole. He put his bag in the trunk of the car and walked around and opened the passenger door for me and I got in.

He got in the car and started it up and then leaned over and kissed me. He pulled out of the parking space, started out of the airport and asked if I wanted to stop for dinner and I said okay.

When we got on the highway, he started running his fingertips up and down my thigh. He knew this got me wet. He kept moving higher and higher, pushing the hem of my sundress up a little each time, getting closer and closer to my naked pussy. I tried to sit still and not push my hot pussy into his fingers.

His fingers finally reached my hairless pussy and we both gasped as he touched my wet pussy lips. He looked over at me and smiled at me. You know what that smile does to me. "What exactly are you wearing, Heather?" he said with a look of pure lust on his face.

I looked down at my lap with his hand under my sundress and his fingers moving slowly against my wet pussy. "I have on my high heels and my sundress." I said using my little girl voice because I knew it got him hot for me.

"And that's all you have on?" he said, adopting his stern father persona.

"No, sir," I said, still talking like a little girl, "I have a giant butt plug shoved up my ass." The look on Keith's face was priceless. I thought I finally got to him.

"Do you mean the butt plug I left for you to wear each day I was away?" he asked.

"Yes sir," I said, still the little girl, "and it's really big and really stretched my poor naked ass."

My plan to shock him worked but from the look on his face I could tell something was up. He reached into his jacket pocket and still using the fatherly tone of voice said, "That's really a coincidence. I just happen to have the remote for that butt plug right here." Before he even got his hand out of his pocket, the butt plug went crazy up my ass. I started to squirm against the seat and it just drove the plug deeper into my ass.

I looked at Keith and I could tell he enjoyed tormenting me again. The huge plug made my whole body shake. I looked at him pleading with my eyes to turn it off but I knew he was enjoying himself too much.

He used his hand, buried in my bald pussy, to keep me from lifting my ass and taking some of my weight off of the plug rumbling up my ass. He started moving his fingers inside my pussy and rubbing his thumb across my clit. I was frantic; pinned to the seat by his hand in my pussy. Finally I begged, "Oh, please Keith. Turn it off. I can't stand it. What do you want me to do...anything, I'll do it."

"I want you to dance on the pole." he said calmly.

"Dance on the pole? I don't understand. Oh, please turn it off. Oh, god! My ass is going crazy." I almost screamed at him.

"Tomorrow night, say you'll dance on the pole." he said softly turning the vibrator up another notch.

I was trapped. I couldn't stand the vibrator up my ass any more. My legs were trembling, my pussy was soaked and tingling, and even my breasts were bouncing the vibrations were so strong. "Yes," I cried out, "Yes, I'll dance on the pole. Please, Keith, Please turn off the plug."

He turned off the plug and it was like I deflated. I slouched down on the seat gasping for breath. I looked over at Keith and he had that smile on his face and he was looking at me like he tricked me into doing something I would regret.

How could he torture me like that and love me so much? On the other hand, how could I love a man so much who tortured me the way he did? I guess it was because we complimented each other so well; he loved torturing me and I loved being tortured.

I was going to ask him what "dancing on the pole" meant but I was afraid he would use it as an excuse to turn on the butt plug again. I was already wet between my legs and I didn't have any panties to soak up the moisture if I got any wetter. I knew a wet spot on the back of my sundress would show and I would die of embarrassment when we stopped for dinner.

We arrived at the restaurant and had a nice dinner. Fortunately, Keith did not play with his remote -- and my ass -- in the restaurant. We talked about what went on in San Francisco and I told him about Tina's two lunch time visits. I told him that we had talked and asked if it was okay that we talked about what happened to us at the get-togethers.

Keith said that it was okay with him but Tina should talk to Phil to make sure it was okay with him. I told Keith that Tina had helped me put the butt plug in my ass before I left for the airport. In fact, she was the one that pushed the plug up my ass. I even told him that she played with my pussy while she did it.

He looked surprised and asked how I felt about that. I said that I felt a little funny about it, but I was naked in front of her and she was shoving a butt plug up my ass at the time. But it got me wet and excited. I really liked Tina, and I enjoyed being with her.

We finished dinner and walked out to the parking lot to get in the car and Keith gave me a shock in my cute little ass with his remote. I yelped and grabbed my ass and he laughed. I turned and smiled at him and he was smiling that smile at me and I melted. I knew at his first opportunity he would have me naked and put his hard cock in at least one of my poor little holes.

We drove to the house and he teased and tormented my little asshole and pussy all the way there. I was shocked and vibrated until I thought I would go insane. I even got to experience the shocks at the second level, an experience that had me tingling from my toes to my nipples. I was so excited that, as we pulled into the driveway, I took off my sundress without Keith even mentioning it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Own Heaven Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 291 milliseconds