• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dominique Session 01

Dominique Session 01

12

Forward

I had finally given in to my darkest desires and gone to a dominatrix. We had met online and chatted quite a bit before finally meeting in the flesh. At first, I had been a bit embarrassed and more than a bit uncomfortable.

She called herself Dominique and she was not at all what I expected. Quite quickly, I found myself relaxing and opening up to her. She smiled and appeared down to earth and sensible.

After the initial pleasantries had been dispensed with, I told her what I had in mind. She told me the price and after I had paid it and assured her that I wasn't a cop; we proceeded with what I had asked her to do to me.

Chapter One – Bound and Whipped

She led me into the soundproofed basement of her modest middle class house on a double lot in the middle of suburbia.

There, in the darkness of her improvised dungeon, she had me strip down before she attached fur lined leather cuffs to my wrists and ankles.

Heavy duty cables were also attached to the cuffs. She walked over to the wall, she flipped a switch. There was an electric whine as several winches slowly tightened up the slack in the cables.

In the end, I was bound spread-eagled. My arms and legs held firmly apart. I wasn't uncomfortable but I wasn't going anywhere, either.

"I'm not going to gag you, this time." She said from slightly behind me, in a conversational voice, "I will have the answers I seek before I gag you."

She was still dressed casually and I did not feel afraid, even though I was bound nude in a strange woman's basement.

"Just to be clear; you want me to masturbate you and then whip you while I question you about your darkest desires?" She asked.

"Yes!" I said as clearly as I could.

"All right" She said warningly, "I will point out to you again the two provisos I stated over the net when we met. One, I cannot stand whining. Whine and we are done!"

I nodded clearly, hoping she would see me.

"Two, I am aroused by this shit! I enjoy tormenting men but I must know that they want me to torment them. Your safe words, are as we agreed; 'red' and 'yellow'. 'Yellow' means slow down but 'red' means stop." Her voice remained calm but I could hear an undercurrent of tension beginning to build.

I nodded again and repeated my safe words so she'd know I had heard her.

"Then let's begin." She said from behind me.

I heard her stilettos click as she walked out to stand directly in front of me.

The light above me also showed her. She stripped naked behind me and then, she put her high heels back on.

She stepped back into the inky darkness momentarily only to emerge with a riding crop.

I felt my breath coming in short gasps at the sight of her.

She stepped close to me, her hungry eyes eating up my bound nude muscularity.

Reaching out, she grasped my sensitive and vulnerable manhood with calm menace.

I gasped at the intensity of her act. She smiled ruthlessly as she rhythmically squeezed and released my growing erection.

I held as still as I could and drank in the profoundly erotic sensations. Very quickly, I was sporting an iron hard erection. A bit of precum leaked from the head of my hard, red erection as it stood proudly out before her.

She smiled down at what her efforts had produced and said calmly, "So, you can be aroused...Let us see if you can maintain it when I discipline you?"

I gasped again as she walked behind me, her hand trailing over my bound nudity as she set herself ready to whip me.

I heard her speak to me from behind as though I was in a dream.

"I will ask you only once. If I have to repeat myself or if there is any hesitation in your reply; I will punish you." She stated calmly, "Do you understand?"

When I was a bit slow in answering, her whip whispered through the dark basement air before landing with a sharp painful crack on my nude and bound body.

I arched and groaned in response.

"Do you understand?" She reiterated more sharply.

"Yes!" I gasped.

I heard the whip in the air again and I gasped in pain when it landed.

"You will answer with ma'am, as in 'Yes Ma'am!" She corrected me before stating, "Now say it again and do it correctly this time!"

"Yes Ma'am!" I gasped as she lashed me again and again.

I groaned and flinched.

She laughed at my response to her torment.

"I remind you that I get off on all this! Not only are you going to pay me a lot of money; I'm going to enjoy your suffering!" She snarled from behind me.

She lashed me again and when I refused to whine or whimper I felt her press her naked body against my burning back.

"Your defiance pleases me! See that you keep it up! But I also want you to know that breaking your spirit shall be sweet!" She whispered cruelly.

I knew that this was all part of the game we had agreed to online before we had ever met. I also knew that I could have used my safe words to cool down the action or stop it completely.

The truth of the matter was that I didn't want to. Even though my erection was now gone, I knew she would bring it back momentarily.

I was correct and as she pressed herself against me, her knowing hand snaked around to possess my flagging member. She began to rhythmically squeeze and release my penis.

I groaned in passion and growing pleasure. This woman had been paying attention when I had told her what I was aroused by.

I could feel the heat of her naked flesh on my nude and bound body. Her breath was sweet and warm against my ear as she humped the back of my thigh while slowly masturbating me.

Chapter Two – The Questioning Begins

Suddenly and without warning, she stepped back. There was a slight pause before she started her questioning.

"Are you sexually aroused by being bound?" She asked.

Obviously that was the case and I answered, "Yes, Ma'am!"

"Are you sexually aroused by being sexually touched and whipped while bound?" She questioned.

Again I answered in the affirmative.

"Are you sexually aroused by being anally violated?" She purred.

"Uh...no, I'm not...ma'am." I answered hesitantly.

I heard her whip whisper through the air before it I felt its fiery kiss on my muscular backside.

"The only answer I will accept to any of my questions is 'Yes, Ma'am!" She snarled from behind me.

"But I have never been anally violated and I'm very reluctant to try it." I answered rather defiantly.

This then, was the crux of the matter; would she be able to dominate me in an acceptable matter and force her will upon me or not?

"Well then, it will be a new and fulfilling experience for you, won't it?" She purred.

"I...uh...I don't..." I started to say.

She lashed my backside again before reiterating, "The only answer I should hear out of your mouth is Yes, Ma'am!"

I hesitated and she struck my ass with her whip again.

"Are you sexually aroused by being anally violated?" She asked more impatiently this time.

"No! I don't want to be fucked up the ass!" I said defiantly.

I had chosen to be defiant, I thought, "Let's see how you handle this?"

There was a pause before she said calmly, "I see. Well, there is only one answer for that!"

I heard the whip whisper through the air and had just enough time to tighten up before it landed on my backside.

Again and again she lashed my bound and nude body. She kept her lashes to my ass but they stung all the more for being restricted to one area.

I flinched and struggled to keep from gasping.

"Will you answer correctly?" She snapped at me.

"No!" I gasped, a bit breathlessly, "You can't make me, either!"

She laughed ruthlessly before stepping close and grabbing my now totally soft penis.

With a few expert squeezes, she had me iron hard. I could feel her hand on my privates. I could feel her hot body pressed against me from the side. Her breath in my ear was like an aphrodisiac.

I struggled not to let her see how aroused I was by her actions.

"Maybe I'll just gag you and rape you without your consent? How would you like that?" She asked mildly, her body pressed tightly to my nude and bound muscularity.

Just the thought of her having her way with me was enough to make my now iron hard erection just that much harder.

I felt both aroused and appalled.

When I hesitated, she continued to squeeze and release my now iron hard prick but she said, "I think your lips are saying no-no but they lie. It's your iron hard cock that I'm listening to."

I gasped at the intensity of her torment and found I had to struggle not to give in.

She laughed and with one final squeeze of my dick said, "Answer me in the affirmative or I'll give you twenty five strokes on your backside without pause."

I lifted my head proudly and clenched my jaw so she would see that I would not give in.

"Have it your way." She said warningly, "Once I start, you'll receive all twenty five regardless of when you give in."

I heard the whip move through the dark basement air. It gave me another fiery kiss on my taut backside. This stroke was much harder than the previous ones.

I gasped in pain but there was no time to recover as she lashed again in quick succession. The following strokes were also very hard.

Around the fourth or fifth stroke I began to gasp and around stroke number ten, I began to groan and flinch in pain.

"Do you want me to fuck your virgin ass?" She asked without bothering to pause in her lashing.

I shook my head in defiance and she laughed before saying, "Good! I had hoped you wouldn't fold, over a little pain."

Around stroke twenty, I began to cry out as the lash landed.

After the last stroke; I heard her question me again, "Shall I gag you and use your ass for my own sexual gratification?"

I shook with effort and pain but I refused to give in. Instead, I shook my head without bothering to answer.

I heard her stilettos click as she stepped close to me. Her hand softly caressed my bruised and tender backside.

She walked in front of me so I might see her clearly.

Softly and carefully touching my now soft manhood, she looked deeply into my eyes before asking, "Don't you find me attractive enough to fuck?"

My prick began to rise at just the thought of penetrating her. She knew what effect she was having on me too. She smiled.

"You hardening penis tells me you want to service me." She said coyly.

I looked away in embarrassment as I knew she wanted to use me in a way I had never been used.

She changed from squeezing and releasing, to stroking my growing manhood. I could feel myself becoming even more aroused.

"I tell you what; I'm going to gag you and I'm going to fuck you and there is only one thing you can do to stop me." She said softly.

I knew what she meant. If I said nothing, I was implying consent. I watched in horrid fascination as she turned and stepped back into the darkness of the basement.

She returned a moment later. Around her waist a long thick plastic dildo bobbed obscenely. Obviously it was well lubricated. Some of the lubricant actually fell from the monster as it bobbed in counterpoint to her steps.

In her hand, she held a large ball gag.

She smiled knowingly and I could feel my passion building along with my fear.

Chapter Three – Moving Violation

She stepped close and carefully but firmly forced the ball gag between my reluctant lips.

She smiled sweetly as she let her hand trail down my chest.

Then she stepped back into the inky darkness of the basement for a moment. She returned rolling a large sturdy metal work table out of the darkness until one end was pressed tightly against my stomach.

As she did this, she was careful to first stroke my semi hard erection to iron hardness. Then, with infinite care, she pushed my dick down until the head went below the level of the table top.

There was a surprise there for me. Soft warm, wet plastic lips enveloped my hard cock and I gasped at the sensual experience.

"I had this table specially modified to suit your needs when I knew you were coming by." She said softly, her eyes full of lust, "By the time I'm done, you and this table will be on the most 'intimate' of terms, I'm sure."

She bent down and locked the wheels in place.

She was much stronger than she looked and it took very little effort for her to release my bound hands from their position above me and retie them to the far end of the table.

I did put up an effort to resist her but it was pretty much a foregone conclusion as to where I was going to end up.

I was now nude and bound with legs spread wide. I was bent over a sturdy table and my cock was being treated to a pleasurable plastic fuck by this cruel woman who planned to use me.

That I was gagged mattered not at all to her. The only thing I could say to stop her were my 'safe' words and I wasn't going to use them unless I was in trouble.

"I'm going to enjoy fucking your virgin ass!" She whispered passionately into my ear, "You're going to enjoy it too!"

I turned and tried to glare defiantly at her as her stilettos clicked in a small arc until she stood directly behind me.

I felt my stomach lurch as she placed the head of her dildo between my ass cheeks.

"Push back as I push in and it won't hurt so much." She said, as though waiting for a reply.

When none was forthcoming, she sighed and added, "Or not...It's your choice as to how much this has to hurt."

I felt quite helpless and that was the point of all of this: for me to feel vulnerable and so aroused and the hands of a cruel and beautiful woman.

She placed both hands on my hips and slowly and carefully began to insert her plastic dick.

I was careful to push back as she had instructed. It was my deepest and darkest desire to be sodomized by an experienced female.

I felt both terribly aroused and at the same time, very ashamed.

My breath was coming in short sharp gasps around the gag and I could feel myself trembling.

She could also see this and commented, "Oh, so you're shaking with anticipation are you?"

I groaned, as much in fear as in defiance.

She laughed and continued to press home the well greased plastic monster.

Finally, she was all the way in. I could feel her mons through the harness as she ground against my well whipped and muscular backside.

I groaned again, the feeling of fullness a new sensation for me.

She withdrew the plastic penis part way out only to press it all the way in again.

I arched my head and opened my hands wide. My eyes bulged in surprise and she laughed.

"Did you think I was just a one pump chump?" Her sardonic question left me wondering how much I was going to have to take.

So there I was, nude, whipped and bound while bent over a table. I was being ass fucked and there was little I could do.

But that wasn't the really difficult part. My cock was being pushed and pulled within a warm wet artificial mouth and I was turned on beyond measure.

Only my pride kept me from humping her back in the most wanton of ways.

I'm sure that she knew what I was feeling. Her little comments about how much I was enjoying my rape let me know this.

It seemed like a pleasurable eternity but it was probably no more than a few minutes before I could feel and hear her building to a climax.

She shouted and pressed into me as she came.

Mentally, I urged her on. Never had I felt such intense sexual feelings. It was all I could do not to come when she did.

With my ass full of her plastic phallus, she bent forward and I could feel her hands, then her breasts and finally the side of her sweet face pressed against my back as she spoke.

"I enjoyed that!" She said, "I'm going to whip you now and I want you to fuck this table!"

I gasped around the gag as she withdrew the plastic monster. It exited with a wet plop.

Her stilettos clicked as she reclaimed the whip and took up a position to strike me.

I tried to yell around the gag but she was having none of it.

"If you don't fuck the table, you'll just have to suffer the whipping...Instead of enjoying it!" She admonished me.

I bowed my head and tightened up my body in anticipation of the whip's fiery kiss.

If it hadn't been for my still iron hard cock imprisoned in its warm wet dungeon, I'm sure I could have lied to myself about how this was a rape.

It wasn't. I wanted this and I was simply very embarrassed about it.

Chapter Four – Orgasm

"Are you ready?" She asked with a soft but cruel undertone to her voice.

I tried to remain silent but a low groan escaped before I could squelch it.

She laughed.

She began to whip me then; lightly at first but progressively harder as it went on.

Her first stroke was to my ass. The second was to my upper back and so it went. I tried to remain as still as I could but as the blows became harder, I found myself involuntarily fucking her table to get away from the pain of the whipping.

After about twenty strokes she spoke.

"Now I will show you what a real whipping is about!" She breathed softly, her voice full of lust.

Suddenly, I sensed a change in her. A tensing of her body and a rasp in her breathing I had not heard before.

She drew back the whip and it whispered through the dark basement air. Then I felt its fiery kiss land on my ass like a hot brand. It was much harder than the first few had been.

I yelled through the gag and tried involuntarily to pull away from it. This was a much harder stroke than I was used to.

I found my iron hard penis was pushed forward in its sensual prison. The sexual feeling was intense and I was shocked to find so much pleasure mixed with so much pain.

She laughed.

The second stroke landed on my upper back and again I yelled.

She spoke again, "You have a choice: you can fuck the table with light strokes or you can fuck the table with hard and painful strokes. But You Will Fuck My Table for My Pleasure and I Mean Right Now!"

Her voice rose as she finished.

It was in me to fight her but then she said something else.

In a gentler voice she asked, "Don't you want to please your new mistress?"

It was like a dash of cool water and in my heart I new I wanted to put on a show for this beautiful creature.

Although I still felt embarrassed, I began to fuck the table while she watched.

Nude, bound and well whipped, my muscular body jerked and pulled against and then with, the hard table and soft plastic mouth that still imprisoned my iron hard dick.

I could hear her breathing loudly as I fucked her table. Her strokes continued to fall on my ass and back but they were much lighter and I knew that I could bear them easily.

The sexual tension in my iron hard dick began to build and I was on my way to coming for my new mistress.

She undid my hands, straightened me out and retied them above my head. I did not resist her but took the time to gaze upon her face and deep into her lust filled eyes.

She took a moment to unlock the wheels of the table and move it out of sight.

When she returned, she had a chair in one hand a bottle of lubricant in the other.

Her eyes were sparkling as she said, "You have pleased me tonight, so I am going to bring you off by hand."

So saying, she placed the chair in front of me and sat. Squirting a dollop of lubricant into her hands, she placed the bottle on the floor at my feet.

I could see her bare breasts as she reached out with confident hands to claim my erection for herself.

I groaned in passion and shuddered involuntarily.

One experienced hand braced me in place while the other road up the shaft of my dick. It traced a firm path up to and then over the head of my sensitive erection. I gasped and convulsed.

I groaned as her hand made the return trip.

Over and over she masturbated me with a powerful stroke that had me gasping in no time.

I could feel the beginning of a powerful orgasm as I shamelessly humped her hand. Gone now were any pretences of pride or decorum.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dominique Session 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds