• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jolene Enjoys Labor Day - Day 02

Jolene Enjoys Labor Day - Day 02

12

A continuation of an earlier story. This story is about my wife having sex with multiple male partners with and without me. We enjoy it, if you don't please don't read the story. There are plenty of other sex stories on the site if wives who like to fuck other men is not your thing. Thanks!

******************

I am not sure if it was the movement or the moaning that woke me, as my eyes opened I saw my wife Jolene running her lips around our new friend Pete's cock as she held it in her small hands. If you read the first part of this story you will know that my wife Jolene asked our new friend to stay the night with us, fucking him and me before we fell asleep last night. I fell asleep last night with the visions of my sexy wife fucking two young men on our bed; one of them now had his cock in her mouth. Jolene was holding his hard shaft with one hand while she massaged his testicles with the other, her mouth moving slowly up and down his very wet shaft. I started jacking my now growing cock with my right hand as I moved the covers off the bed so I could watch my naked wife's body while she sucked our friend. My wife was lying between Pete's legs with her breasts pressed against his thighs, looking straight up toward us. As I was masturbating Jolene looked me in the eye and smiled as best she could considering she had a mouth full of cock. Jolene let Pete's cock slide from her lips as she asked me if I would go make coffee and think about getting breakfast ready. Sliding naked from the bed I watched my wife lower her mouth back onto Pete's hard glistening cock as she took both hands and started pumping his cock.

I was in the kitchen, having made the coffee, the fixings for breakfast all strewn around the counter space. My mind was on our bedroom where I knew my wife was fucking our young friend, her fine 48 year old body being assaulted by a young twenty-something Marine. My minds eye had Jolene on her hands and knees with Pete fucking her from behind, her large breasts with those suckable nipples just brushing the sheets as they swayed back and forth. I could clearly see Pete's cock penetrating her tight pussy, wet with his pre-cum and my wife's juices, his cock slowly moving in and out with long slow strokes. I was stroking my cock thinking about my naughty wife in the next room fucking someone she had just met. I was startled when I heard laughter behind me, turning with my hand wrapped around my cock to see Pete and my wife standing in the doorway. Jolene was barely covered with a short sheer white silk robe and high heeled slippers. I could clearly make out her hard dark nipples under the material; most of her chest was exposed as was her neatly trimmed and puffy pussy. Pete was standing behind her with his jeans on, no shirt, no shoes, just his jeans and a big smile. Jolene smiled and turned, asking over her shoulder for someone to bring her some hot coffee on the patio, leaving Pete and I alone in the kitchen.

Pete started to mumble something when I stopped him and asked him if he was ok. Pete started gushing about how great my wife is and how lucky I am and so forth until I stopped him again. I asked our young new friend to take my wife some coffee while I went to put on some pants as I was standing there butt naked. I told Pete I would meet him on the patio and took my coffee with me as I headed toward the bedroom. The bedroom smelled of sex, the sheets were in a huge pile at the end of the bed and clothes were everywhere from last night. I pulled on my pajama bottoms and stepped onto the patio through the French doors. Jolene was sitting at the end of the table with her legs crossed, her robe exposing all of her legs, most of her stomach and leaving very little to the imagination at her lovely tits. My wife's hard nipples were pressing against the silk giving me the indication she was still ready for sex. I sat opposite Pete who was leaning back in his chair sipping his coffee. Taking a long pull from my coffee I asked Pete if he enjoyed the party yesterday. Pete started to talk excitedly explaining again how great Jolene is and how lucky I am before I stopped him again. I explained to Pete that we were ok with my wife having sex with other men, the men she chose and wanted to have sex with. Pete asked how long we had enjoyed our open relationship and Jolene told him since right after we were married when she discovered I enjoyed watching her have sex, enjoyed eating her creampie and enjoyed hearing about her sexual adventures. My wife went on to explain that while she could fuck anyone she wanted, as long as she told me about it, I was only able to fuck the women she wanted me to.

Jolene asked Pete if his wife was open to this kind of thing and whether he would enjoy watching his wife have sex with other men. Pete wasn't sure his wife would go for something like our relationship as she was pretty straight laced. My wife explained that before we got married she had had sex with many men and that she thought I wanted a straight laced woman as well. That was until we had gotten drunk and high with one of my friends and we all ended up in bed together. Since that night Jolene explained that she enjoys fucking and enjoys putting on a show for me when we have a chance to get together with someone else. Pete asked me if I ever get jealous and I told him there was no reason to, Jolene and I have a special relationship, she likes fucking, I like fucking, she occasionally likes to be slutty, I like watching her be slutty, she likes to have her pussy filled with cum and she likes me to eat her pussy after she fucks, I like that too. Pete was rubbing his cock as he asked me how it tastes, eating cum from my wife's pussy, he said he didn't think he could do it. Standing up I took my wife by the hand and asked her to join me in the bedroom, telling her to lie down on the bed and spread her legs. Pete watched intently as I moved between my wife's legs and began kissing her freshly fucked pussy. He knew his cum was still on and in my wife's pussy as he moved closer to watch me suck on Jolene's pussy lips, my tongue circling her clit before I began sucking her pussy while holding her by the hips. I could taste Pete's cum in the small blonde hairs of Jolene's pussy and I could taste the mix of our young friend's cum and my wife's juices as I lapped at her pussy. Pete was glued to the sight in front of him, intently watching me lick my wife's pussy clean.

My wife had me by the back of my head as she erupted on my face, her wet pussy pressed tightly against my mouth. I had a death grip on my wife's thighs as I felt her cumming, intensely and loudly. As I opened my eyes I could see Pete hovering above my wife with his hard cock in his hand, cum now dripping from its head as it began to soften. My wife's tits and face were covered with Pete's cum; he had jacked off watching me lick my wife's pussy, kneeling on the bed. My cock was hard; I had been dry humping the bed as I sucked my wife's pussy. Moving up between my wife's thighs I slid my cock into her very wet pussy, slowly easing into her pussy, the pussy made for fucking. Motionless I could feel her pussy quiver as it eased around my cock, the feeling I have known so many times. Holding myself up with my arms I looked down on her cum covered body, her nipples erect with Pete's cum on them. I began my slow fucking of my wife as I asked her if she liked fucking her new friend, I could feel my wife against me as I fucked her. Jolene reached up and took Pete by the back of the neck, pulling him to her and kissing him deeply. My wife was cumming hard on my cock as I described our young friend Pete fucking her last night, watching his cock slide in and out of her pussy. My cock exploded in my wife's cunt as she bucked against me. Here was my nasty wife below me, sweaty, covered with cum and still kissing this twenty-something young man. Holding my wife's hips I could hold her hot pussy against me, not wanting to let her go, enjoying the feeling of her pussy around my softening cock.

Gently pushing Pete away Jolene slid her legs down the bed and wrapped her arms around her chest, smiling that sexy smile of hers. My wife looked up at Pete and asked him if he was ready for his first creampie. Pete looked at her pussy then at me and back at Jolene before blushing and saying he thought he would wait for another time. He was a little embarrassed and stepped off the bed, looking for his pants. I laughed it off and told him it took me many attempts before I found that I enjoyed it, I had often fantasized about it but it took quite a while for me to taste my wife's pussy. Jolene rolled off the bed, giving Pete a big hug and telling him she wasn't done with him yet and not to go too far. My wife made her way to the bathroom and started the shower, she had experienced a long night and a hot morning. I asked Pete to join me in the kitchen, giving Jolene time to shower and join us later.

In the kitchen Pete and I chatted about the weather and sports, until I asked him if he was enjoying my wife, cautioning him there was no problems or issues with Jolene or me. For the first time he took his time explaining what an experience he was having and that he had no idea that men could be turned on by watching their wives have sex with other men. He continued that he enjoyed when his wife would show off a little but did not realize it was ok to fantasize or even involve others in their sex lives. Pete went on to say that his wife was timid compared to Jolene and that with no disrespect he had no idea that a woman in her forties could be so sexy and fun. Pete described how easy it was to have sex with my wife and how natural it seemed to her. He apologized again for not wanting to eat Jolene's creampie after I fucked her, he said he had wanted to but could not get the nerve to do it. As I saw my wife coming down the hallway I told him not to worry about it and to take things one step at a time, don't be in a hurry, enjoy life as it comes at you. I asked him if he thought he could watch his wife being fucked by another man and as my wife stepped into the kitchen he stopped in mid sentence.

Jolene was standing next to Pete, her long legs tucked neatly into a pair of low heeled satin slippers, wearing a short negligee, tied across her ample breasts. The thin white material of the negligee did little to obstruct the view of her very large erect nipples. Her neatly trimmed pussy was barely covered by a little white thong made of the same material as her negligee. My wife smelled wonderful, a fragrance of fresh flowers after her shower, she had applied light makeup and her hair was pulled off her shoulders and clipped up. Jolene asked Pete if he was going to answer my question, whether he thought he could watch his wife have sex with other men. Pete looked my wife up and down and told us that before meeting us he would have never considered it but had already thought of his friend Joel fucking his wife when they got back to base. Jolene gave him a little kiss on the cheek before walking across the kitchen and starting the stove top. For the next 20 minutes or so Pete and I watched my sexy wife prepare enough breakfast for an army, eggs, potatoes, bacon, orange juice and biscuits. When I asked why she was making so much she smiled her sexy smile and reminded me that Joel was due any time and he might bring his horny old uncle Fred along too. Pete and I were setting the table at my wife's request when the doorbell rang. Jolene told us to continue setting the table as she made her way to the front door.

Clad in her negligee, heels and a devilish attitude my wife opened the door to find Joel standing alone on the porch. Taking him by the hand Jolene pulled him into the house and gave him a nice welcome kiss, pressing against him as they embraced. My cock was stirring in my pajamas as Joel's hands made their way down my wife's back and found her firm ass. I watched as he almost lifted her from the floor by her ass as they continued their embrace. As my wife came back to the floor she turned and brought our new friend to the kitchen, asking where his uncle was. Joel explained his uncle had to take care of business but sent his best wishes and asked Jolene to take it easy on him. I chuckled thinking of Fred wondering about his nephew and my wife this morning while he was working. Jolene asked Joel if he was hungry or horny as she felt his stiff cock through his pants with both of her hands. Joel answered by untying the ribbon of her negligee and slipping his hands around her breasts, leaning downward and kissing her again. He was as bold as his uncle, maybe Fred had given him a little advice.

My wife shed her negligee before taking Joel by the hand while heading toward the bedroom, her fine ass being followed by this horny young man. Over her shoulder Jolene asked us to keep the food warm, that they would be back shortly and they would be hungry. I looked at Pete; his cock was pushing against his shorts as he watched his friend disappear into our bedroom with my wife. My cock was straining my pajamas knowing how my horny wife was going to fuck our young friend. I told Pete we would wait a few minutes and then join them in the bedroom as I wanted to watch my wife fuck both of them. Pete asked me if there was anything he could do for me as a thank you for his experience. I told him I wanted him to fuck my wife and enjoy the moment with his friend as they fucked her together, that there was nothing like sharing sex with you best friends. I explained my best friend is my wife Jolene and we love sharing sex with our other friends from time to time. Pete asked when I realized my wife wanted to fuck other men to which I replied I knew it he first day I saw her, she just looked like she loved to fuck. It took us a while as a couple to realize I liked watching her fuck as much as she likes fucking. I couldn't wait any longer and made my way to our bedroom with Pete behind me, both of us peeling off our clothes before entering the room.

I took a seat in one of the chairs, tugging on my cock at the sight of my wife, naked, on the bed with Joel. Pete stood in the doorway watching my wife with his friend; his hard cock was in his hand jacking off as he watched. On the bed my wife had her legs spread wide and Joel was licking her pussy while tweaking her nipples with his hands. Jolene had him by the hair and was pulling his head into her wanton pussy. My wife heard us come in and asked Pete to bring her his cock as she continued writhing on the bed with Joel's face in her pussy. Pete made his way onto the bed and offered my wife his hard cock. Jolene took the head of Pete's cock in her mouth and began slurping up and down his shaft as Joel continued licking and sucking her pussy. Joel raised his face out of my wife's pussy and told Pete to take a seat; he wanted to fuck my wife alone. He said he had thought all night and all morning about fucking my wife and didn't want to miss anything. Jolene looked up and told Joel to fuck her hard as he moved up and rubbed his cock against her wet slit. Joel leaned forward and began kissing my wife while driving his cock deep into her juicy pussy. Stroking my cock I could hear Joel's cock moving in and out of my wife's hot pussy as they continued kissing, my fist was moving up and down my shaft as they fucked.

Pete had stood up and was standing at the foot of the bed watching his friend fuck my wife with long hard strokes. Jolene broke their kiss and began telling Joel to fuck her harder, their bodies were slapping together as she began digging her nails into his back. My wife's hips were bucking off the bed meeting each thrust of Joel as he began grunting, telling my wife he was going to cum in her. Jolene was demanding he fuck her harder and as he began cumming he held her by the hips to grind his cock into her well fucked pussy. My wife was pulling on her nipples, tweaking them between her thumb and finger as our young friend pumped into her, squirting his seed into her cunt. Joel held my wife by her hips as he sat back on his haunches, his cock still half way in my wife's pussy as it began softening. As Joel slipped from the bed my wife laid naked, legs spread, pussy covered with Joel's cum, her body glistening with a light sweat, panting to catch her breath, her hair a mess. I had cum while watching my wife fucking her young friend, my hand and my cock covered with my white jizm. Joel's soft cock was dangling in front of him as he collapsed in the chair next to me, his arms hanging over the side as he watched my wife still moving on the sheets. What happened next surprised everyone in the room.

Pete slid up the bed between my wife's legs and began licking Joel's cum from her thighs before planting his face square in her cum covered pussy. Jolene was directing Pete on how to lick her pussy clean as he licked and sucked on her swollen lips. My wife's hips were gyrating as Pete licked her swollen red pussy. My cock began getting hard again as Pete tasted his first creampie, my wife's pussy filled with his friend's cum. I was wondering if Pete was thinking about sucking Joel's cum out of his own wife at some time in the future. Jolene was ready to fuck again after Pete had spent several minutes cleaning her pussy and told Pete to lie on his back. Joel and I watched as my beautiful wife crawled down between Pete's legs and licked the shaft of his cock while looking each of us in the eye, blowing us kisses and stroking Pete's cock. The angle Pete was at allowed my wife to look directly at Joel and I as she lowered her pussy onto Pete's hard cock, slowly letting her wet cunt slid over his shaft. As my wife began slowly grinding her pussy down on Pete's cock she started telling Pete he was going to make a good pussy licking cuckold, taking his nipples in her fingers and pinching them tightly.

I was stroking my cock as my wife went on describing to Pete how he was going to bring Joel over to fuck his young wife in front of him when they got home. Jolene asked Joel to come to the side of the bed where she could reach his soft cock. As she fondled Joel's cock and balls she was telling Pete he was going to be watching his wife suck on Joel's cock, getting it hard and ready to fuck. My wife's dirty talk was having an effect on all of us, my cock was hard again and I could see Joel's cock getting hard too. Jolene was telling Pete he was going to watch his young wife suck off Joel and swallow his cum. Pete began picking up the rhythm as my wife told him how Joel's hard cock was going to fill up his wife. Jolene was describing Joel fucking his wife in front of him when Pete began spurting into her pussy. Jolene was still pinching his nipples hard as he fucked her even harder, grunting while trying to run his cock as deep into my wife as he could. Joel had taken over stroking his cock while my wife was focusing on fucking Pete and let go a stream of cum on my wife's face and chest. Smiling down at Pete as she settled down, she asked him if he was ready for Joel to fuck his wife. Pete looked up and said he was ready to suck her pussy after Joel fucked her and told Jolene to move up to his face. I was still slowly stroking my cock as I watched my wife lower her cum filled pussy on Pete's face. Pete spent the next several minutes cleaning his own cum from my wife's pussy.

Breakfast was cold; nobody cared as we lay around the bedroom naked and spent. Joel who was again sitting next to me in the other chair asked Pete if he was serious about fucking his wife when they got home. Pete was a little embarrassed but described how he had fantasized about Joel fucking his wife several times and had often asked her to flash Joel when he was over. Jolene was now sitting on my lap, my hard cock pressing between her thighs, my hands roaming her supple breasts and erect nipples. My right hand trailed down my wife's stomach to her much used pussy and my fingers traced the pussy lips I have loved so much. As I slipped a finger into her pussy I asked Joel if he was ready to fuck Pete's wife if he had the opportunity. Joel looked at Pete then at me, glancing at my finger moving slowly in and out of my wife's slick pussy, he looked at the floor and then back at Pete, then at my wife Jolene and back to Pete. Joel wanted to say something but he was having a hard time getting it out. Jolene was the first to figure it out as she squirmed on my lap; my cock pressing against her pussy lips. Jolene spread her legs revealing her pussy to both men as she asked Joel how many times he had already fucked Pete's wife taking my cock in her hand, stroking it slowly.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jolene Enjoys Labor Day - Day 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds